WORST GAME EVER MADE

WORST GAME EVER MADE

Attached: 220px-The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_Game_Cover.jpg (220x312, 27K)

Oops OP here, meant to post pic related.

Attached: botw.jpg (590x350, 43K)

>8.8

It was fun after the first 3 dungeons.

I enjoyed the lakebed temple.

oops OP here meant to post this pic.

Attached: 81G1qFsRHDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (926x1500, 342K)

This is some weak bait user

OP is based and redpilled

>better than ocarina of time
>boomer cucks hate it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (795x719, 77K)

Remember when Nintendo was teasing this shit forever and we got Windwaker instead and people hated that superior game because of the cartoony art style?

> Literally 100 % filler without any worthwile content
> Horrible music, graphics, dungeons, story, characters
> People only remember it because they want to fuck Midna
Kill yourself

It might have problems but "worst"? You must have only played 3 games in your life to think something so retarded

No, it's a great game.

Attached: midna.webm (1370x600, 3M)

>Praising Wind Waker
It's even worse!

>People only remember it because they want to fuck Midna
im not the one projecting this

it's a great game, but is the most unispired one, is like dark souls 3 but without the story.

this one is my favorite 3d zelda game. didnt play it on wii or wii u, and it gets really good as soon as you finish the third tears of light segment.

>it gets good until X hours meme

That would be wind wanker

wolf shit ruined it

lol no, TP didnt have any original ideas besides having a "sidekick" that doesn't suck.

Based ESL retard

nice argument

There's no such thing as original ideas, only different combinations of existing ideas

and TP had no interesting combinations

OOT did nothing new, it was just LTTP in 3D

don't fix what's not broken

>did nothing new
>story
>3D Enviroment
>Z targeting combat
>Epona first appearence
I'll give you that OoT used a lot of things from Alttp, but the execution is what matters and OoT did it well, it wasn't just a carbon copy.

>>story
>get 3 red green and blue gems, get sent to an alternate world where you need to get 6 more crystals to save zelda
It's the same damn story
D Enviroment
LTTP had depth, rooms had upper and lower sections and you could fall to lower floors, it was just presented with a fixed overhead camera
>>Z targeting combat
Only a consequence of having a shit camera you couldn't control and nintendo going full babby mode with their games
>>Epona first appearence
..This isn't an element of game design

idiot. stop talking to me

How would it make you feel if I continue

Not even me, anyway.
the base gameplay story is still the same as Alttp, but the story dialogue is total different.
In Alttp this story, is just like you said, in OoT however
>1 Dungeon: Kokiri, new race, learn that this link is a kokiri (not) and he has to go in an adventure.
>2 Dungeon: Gorons, new race, this race lives besides the death mountain.
>3 Dungeon: Zora, redifined race, they do not feel the same as their previous versions. They too have his own zone where they live.
>Adult Dark world: re-explore everything, but now everything is fucked, just like Alttp, but you now actually care because you know the background of all these places
>Story origins: gives the main villain of the game, an origin, same with the triforce. Many other zelda games uses OoT story as reference or are directly related.

thats not skyward sword.