Kills you at 11%

>kills you at 11%

Attached: Smash-Hero-Legal.jpg (1600x900, 186K)

SH-SH-SH-SH-SH-SH-SHUT UP!!! S-S-SM-S-S-S-S-SM-SM-S-SM-SMELEE!!! *shits pants*

Attached: nintendie.jpg (253x199, 8K)

>Terry
>Angelo
>DQ1 colored Solo's earring turns Metal

pure kino

more like 0

fuck this character

Hero is dumb rng fest but dont forget joker is just stupid powerful without relying on luck

I hate both but usually I can kill shitty jokers

You know, at least Hero actually is a good DLC pick.
Pirahna Plant is fun, but I can see why people are mad about his inclusion.
Joker is just a shill pick and plays like Shiek if she had a buffed mode. He doesn’t even reference the base series he’s from at all, and is just from the firth installment of his unimportant dating sim.
Banjo is just 90s kid nostalgia bait and was only added in because said 90s kid faggots wouldn’t shut the fuck up about his dead series.
And now we (probably) are getting another shill pick from an unimportant franchise that everyone stopped playing after 2017.
This DLC pack has honestly been a bore fest or pay to win (besides Pirahna Plant, who is neither), but at least Dragon Quest is actually important.

why are we pretending that he is OP? None made it to top 32 this weekend tourney.

Attached: 1550509125224.jpg (700x473, 55K)

anyone want to link a vid of this happening?

DQ XI MC's alternate outfit looks like my boi Angelo from DQ VIII

git gud

It's probably the worst case scenario DLC
>Meme pick Piranha plant
>Shill pick Joker
>DQ Hero except it's a shill pick for literally the worst DQ game.
>Meme boomer pick from dead shitty series, seriously did anyone ask for Banjo beaide basedboy zoomers?
>Tracer was literally confirmed today

>Joker is just a shill pick
You genuinely cannot call Joker a shill pick when:
1. >his game isn't even on a nintendo console
2. >sakurai explicitly chose him because he has a raging boner for the series and good graphic design

*beside

Doesn't excuse literally all of the DLC being meme shit. Literally who the fuck asked for Banjo beside basedcucks? Look forward to fucking Overwatch in Smash next month.

>you have to be good enough to place top 32 in a major tournament to deal with hero
>he's only broken for 95% of the playerbase so it's fine

screw nintendo for putting this jackass literally who in smash instead of goku

Tell us which character you wanted in that Banjo crapped all over and made you lose your mind in rage.

If you're dying at 11%, you're the problem

Fuck off boomernigger. Your shitty bear is still dead.

Are all of you Smash idiots this retarded? Every single game announced for the Switch gets an avalanche of "X CHARACTER FROM THIS GAME IS SMASHED BOOGERS EEEEEE!!!" retardation.

At this point you people have to be acting like this for attention.

I wanted Ray-01 but that cant happen so I dont care who gets in

>hero is a good dlc pick
>joker is a shill pick

retard kun...

unless nintendo announces it nothing is confirmed just more pointless speculation

By that logic we should ban little mac, since he shits on newbies too.

Hero sucks, the occasional RNG kill isn't enough to make up for how god awful his frame data is and how easy to gimp he is. The people who want him banned for RNG are fine, people who want him banned for being OP or hard to react to are literal retards who don't deserve a voice.

I'm inclined to disagree with the rest but Tracer, who practically has no real history other than being part of a once very popular FPS that's simply in decline. At least Joker is technically part of a much longer-running series. If we're going to have another western character at all, might as well cave into the Doomguy crowd.

Little mac only shits on 10 year olds that just mash buttons and don't even know how to play. An average player can handle an average little mac. An average player cannot handle an average hero.

You sure must be a joy at parties.

>An average player cannot handle an average hero
Just play link lol

Are all of you Smash players this bad at the game? You cry about his Side B and Magic Burst but one only has two uses before he runs out of MP and the other drains it completely and sucks unless you're at high damage yourself AND requires it to show up in the first place, and if you're unable to keep him from opening the menu and perusing it for several seconds then you're a really bad player.

I'd rather play Hero or the Joker baby than Captain Faggot, laggy Ganons, the Cancerchus, or Stinklings.

>charging side b all the way
Herofags always try their best to sandbag their character for some reason.

Attached: 1566885142200.png (1325x480, 533K)

Actually he does lose weight

>we're talking about the Side B
>image is talking about his Neutral B
Someone fucked up.

Except people who placed high at tournaments get hit by it. But yeah I'm sure you beating your 4 year old brother using Hero means the character sucks. Bet you said the same thing about Bayo when she released.

>Except people who placed high at tournaments get hit by it
What tournaments has Hero placed high at? He didn't even make it into the Top 32 of the biggest tournament.

>what tournaments has smash 4 bayo month 1 placed high at?

>guys hero is exactly like Bayo he's fast and agile with massive zero-to-death-at-the-upper-blast-line combos and all sorts of waggawaggas!
You're playing a game of poker with Hero and hoping that Lady Luck decides to not kick you in the balls for a few seconds. All you and the rest of the whiners are doing is trying to say that your hypothetical future is actual reality, maybe you should let him be in a tournament and see just what happens before you lose your minds.

Attached: 5nydcphhfrd31.jpg (1088x1083, 104K)

>month 1 results prove how strong a character is!
>NO BAYONETTA SMASH 4 DOESN'T COUNT

lmao maybe if you try hard enough you won't have to rely on 0% thwack kills and hocus pocus to win on quickplay

>you don't agree with me, YOU ARE ONE OF MY ENEMIES WHOM DOES WHAT MY ENEMIES DOES!!
Are you faggots incapable of discussing/debating anything without resorting to these American politics-style inanities? You're claiming Hero is exactly like Bayo because... fuck if I know, last time I checked zero-to-death combos that require skill are nothing like minuscule chances of OHKOs from moves that can be shielded, reflected, and absorbed.

11% is a little high

Your argument was that Hero wasn't broken because of his month 1 results. Bayonetta didn't have great month 1 results, despite being broken.

Well, yes. 5% of the playerbase are the ones doing tournaments so obviously only those 5% care about what gets banned for tournaments.

So just come back later then when we actually have a big enough sample size.

Assuming that Hero will be exactly like Bayo is retarded since he's nothing like her. Is it really that difficult to prevent him from opening his menu and selecting a spell? Is it really that hard to shield, counter, reflect, or absorb his attacks the same way you do to every other character?

This. Preventive measures are dumb as shit. I'm so glad TLOC is starting to run trials for more stage options.

So you admit the results argument was stupid?

t. Pic related

Attached: (you).jpg (710x479, 115K)

You tell me, you people are the ones preemptively banning him from tournaments because "OMG RNG BYOB!!" without any kind of actual data regarding tournament results.

You're the one that insisted that month 1 results proves how good a character is then immediately backpedaled when Smash 4 bayo got brought up

>literally the worst DQ game
I bet you haven't even played half the mainline series otherwise you would not be saying that. Even the average DQ game is good.

I did? When and how? All I said was it's retarded trying to say Hero is exactly like Bayonetta because you have a "feeling" that he's mega-OP and will win all tournaments forever then banning him without the slightest shred of info or evidence from tourney results. Your mindset is "Well this one DLC character from a previous game happened to be really good, let's ban this other DLC character from the next game because we're afraid he might be good!".

"month 1 results only matter if they're convenient for my argument!"

But you can’t kill shitty Heroes? Holy fuck, you suck.

You people have been saying since the day he was released that he would dominate tournaments with his RNG, convinced that he's Rule 63 Bayonetta. Maybe when you have actual factual evidence of this you'll be able to talk. Right now it's just a bunch of babies crying about a new character as is always happens. Let him be used in the highest tournament in Smash. Let's see just how well his RNG works out for him. then we can actually discuss this issue.

No, I can't, because his kit is overpowered and his RNG is always allowing him to win, even when my baby sister is mashing button using him.

>you people been saying that since the day bayonetta was released she would dominate tournaments with her combos