Creates beloved Youtube channel

>Creates beloved Youtube channel.
>Work with hostile\toxic people
>Break up
>Only one making good content now.

Why is he so perfect?

Attached: the_mcmuscles_by_the_switcher_da71c5p-fullview.jpg (1024x683, 59K)

>what happun Series
>Critique
>Good
He takes more vacations than Notch now.

damn fred durst really fell off

>90% of his videos make less than 20k views
>Despite partnering with youtube and having and AI force feed you his videos

That's pretty pathetic, all things considered.

Sonic 06 LP is the only good thing in his channel

Woolie mostly does fighting game videos with some of his buddies while also doing podcast stuff with Pat. Liam still does Lets Plays and has even done some with Matt. Pat is mostly a streamer these days; he doesn't even bother with YouTube outside of Woolie putting scenes of their podcast on the channel. All things considered, they all do their own thing and they're doing fine.

literally fucking who

Wait they broke up?
Damn how long did that marriage last? Like less than 2 years?

Who is that thot?

lol fuck off matt

>Doesn't do kirby-lore

Castle Super Beast is A+ content, get the fuck outta here

>Seeing Matt & Liam suffer is the only good thing about them
Really makes you think.

which guy are you referring to here

When its good it's great. But when it's them just jerking off to the latest thing and you don't like the thing then you have to either wait or fast forward 30 minutes.

broke up with sbfp, not his wife

I can't wait for Paige to die and Pat to die of over eating and drug abuse

Go to bed Liam

remember to sage and report eceleb threads

>people still make threads about this fat fuck

Better than woolie's 7k

CSB is garbage compared to the original podcast. I hate how they read twitch chat and constantly on top of their moral high horse.

>matt ends up becoming a babyfur
>liam goes back to being a literal who
>woolie cries on twitter at everyone who relates brown characters with dread to him
>pat makes streams with paige
so far pat is the only one doing ok

never watched sbfp but i watched a few of this guys vids on his solo channel and how the hell was sbfp able to form any type of fan base with that horrible voice of his? it's honestly terrible to listen to. also when is he going to realize pronouncing 'what happened?' like 'wha happun?' isnt funny?

Attached: 5GYiO0FM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Imagine how Woolie's wedding will go down
>Some fat ginger gnome and his sister get into a drunken fight with a gay couple of a retard wearing a tuxedo with a punisher beanie and a clown
>Some asper sitting on the corner with his switch
>A chink mumbling some shit no one thinks its even human lenguage

Attached: welcome.jpg (750x750, 48K)

Good Castle Superbeast is when they have fun going off on some tangent they genuinely care about in some form. Like telling stories about their life or fun ideas.
Shit Castle Superbeast is them going through the motions and reading out news they don't care about beyond "that's cool" or "that's dumb".
Then there's Pat or Woolie talking about meta statistics for half a fucking hour.
You're forgetting the passive aggressive Caribbeans mildly disapproving this goddess union.

Pat's content is so fucking awful now. Does he still spend hours reading donations and ignoring any/all criticism?

something that bugs me about pat is how he first starts with donations and then play the game instead the other way around

When he's by himself he'll only read donations for an 1-1.5 hours before playing the game, usually not during the game and ignores everything in the chat except people ducking him off or absolute retards so he can make fun of the man d feel better about himself. If Paige is around they read donations the entire time.

This. I just can't stand watching Pat on Twitch.

But if he doesn't read donations before the stream, for an hour in the middle, and for a couple hours after how will he make money?

>Better Woolie
>Opens a patreon dispite being hired by fucking wwe
I guess they pay him peanuts for the honor of working in the "big leagues"

Attached: Brennan-Williams-Dio-Maddin-645x370.jpg (645x370, 31K)