Man, I could really use a Matthewmatosis video right about now

Man, I could really use a Matthewmatosis video right about now.

Attached: 50496C0C-F1EF-47E4-A7AE-8D992D4CC0B7.jpg (900x900, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/matthewmatosis/posts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how has the first longform critic on youtube somehow remained the best throughout all these years? how does he do it, bros?

by not being gay

By not caring about what anyone thinks of himself.

>try to watch his old videos
>he talks way too fucking fast and the tone of his voice sounds like he's upset his food at McDonald's is taking too long to come out
Love his newer content, can't stand all the other shit

i need mitosis desu

Shame, I still think it’s great. His newest stuff is his best though, particularly Lost Soul Arts and Mega Microvideos.
Yeah. Once a year on Halloween isn’t enough.

By making it shorter and more condensed, ironically enough

By actually having an IQ over 120.

>hamsterson makes a literal 3 hour botw review
>matthew's says more in like 45 minutes

>hamsterson hypes up his 3 hour gow review for weeks
>matthew drops his 45 minute review two days earlier out of absolutely nowhere and btfos him before he even gets a chance

magic, really

>eceleb shit
cuckolds the lot of you

But we have a new MechaGameZilla video

mm botw vid was trash. hes been trash since sonic dreams

No it wasn’t.

To top it all off, Anderson starts to make shorter videos. I'm starting to believe that he's a giant tool.

Brevity is a wit. Otherwise everyone will cum to Mauler videos all the time.

Never forget

Attached: B6AC0BA3-9969-4C42-94C7-9A3FB621800B.png (604x416, 194K)

I only posted it because he posts in these threads.

gg easy

His journey and portal 2 videos are superb. His Limbo video too.

i'm curious, what was anderson's consensus on the game?

>starting to believe
He's been a giant tool for awhile. The SH2 debacle proved that definitively. He's out solely to prove that he can have opinions that make him sound smart.
>oh you know this game everyone says is deep? well I, professional author, say it's not deep at all with my super intellectual brain
>SH2's story isn't nearly as good as my latest novel, The Dragon and The Legend of Dragons and The Dragon

King K

>His Limbo video too
Where the fuck do I watch it?

I honestly couldn't tell with how much he fumbles over his words.,

I don’t know, he’s wack.

Jack of all trades, master of none.

>limbo
rip, can't find any reuploads of it. i wonder why he took it down. shit feels like a lost episode of an old tv show

Attached: 5e72c037f4c81ccaacb714d8.jpg (512x512, 59K)

Yeah, and I could go for a hotdog. We don't always get what we want, OP.

Why do you want a hotdog? Nasty.

Didn't he put out an absolutely garbage Earthbound video? I remember him blaming the game for his stupid ass not remembering where to buy revive items and not checking what his psi moves do.

fuck yeah I love minigolf

Pretty sure he dislikes it.

>megamicro videos 2 is next
Also where is spam mitosis poster?

Attached: 145143945793435.png (210x211, 94K)

is that confirmed?

>spam mitosis poster
Huh?

Yes. patreon.com/matthewmatosis/posts

Still waiting on that LISA review, Matt.

Oh, that’s just weird.

Fuck no, this dude is so boring

ExoParadigmGamer's better

where is the mgs5 review? he did botw.

try meditation to increase your attention span zoomer

Nah he sucks.
No he isn’t wtf lol.

Man i could really use a American Krogan video right n...........oh i forgot!!!

>fucking gow devs give matt a shoutout even though he was more critical of the game than hamsterson, who got nothing

this was kino

His Wonderful 101 review is what made me love him. He nails exactly why the game is so amazing but also expertly points out its flaws.

Matthew has a sexy Irish accent.

why the fuck didn't he do an e3 recap this year?

The original Yea Forums shill

He said it was because there was no Sony, and Nintendo is fine but there was too little content to justify it.

I wish he did it anyway, I love the e3 lizard people jokes.

I kind of wish Noah just stuck exclusively to WRPGs or Western games, I could and have listened to this guy talk for hours about both.

Attached: DCQb3HOWsAAqW3S.jpg (900x1200, 234K)

It's not because his videos are shorter on average or anything, it's just that he knows how to use his time effectively.

His one take shit is really grating.

He's kind of a massive dunce. Should stick to WRPGs.

hbomberguy ended that retard's career

I kinda like it, but it wouldn't hurt to maybe edit certain parts.
>Mass Effect 1 scene

Fuck Hbomber. He’s the absolute worst.

potato headed (and mashed brain) retard.

his cafeteria liberal objections always bog down his reviews, like him being butthurt about the boobs in VMTB

I'd be impressed if could actually break the suction grip his lips have to ContraPoint's hairy balls

MATTHEWMATOSIS
MATTHEWMATOSIS
MATTHEWMATOSIS

Post an actual argument.

EPG is the worst longform critic on Youtube. He has trash, absolutely garbage opinions like thinking the GBA Mario and Donkey Kong Country ports are better than the originals (they're not), Mario 64 DS is better than 64 (it's definitely fucking not) and Sunshine is better than them both (LOL)

He's a slave to his nostalgia of being Gamecube and GBA babby

>what was anderson's consensus

Attached: 1499909753727.gif (355x300, 2.72M)

lmaoing at ur life

I like how Matt makes DMCfags seethe because DMC1 is his favorite

I wish he would stream more, I need some good background noise

He would need something for me to argue against.

The only thing hbombergoy is ending is children's futures by helping them get pumped full of hormones lmao

To be fair, if you ever watch his DMC1 video, he plays the safest shit possible in the most vanilla way. No way really interesting or fun to watch. He plays it in the safest way possible. Fitting for a potato nigger.

I thought his NWN reviews were great but man, so many of his videos are just extolling the artistic merit of boring mainstream trash. My favorite video he did was the "Survival Strategy" video because I had never heard of the Outpost games.
Also it was weird as fuck that he was praising Alice Madness Returns as having amazing platforming mechanics when it's honestly one of the most boring platformers I've ever played, maybe he's just never gotten into 3D platformers because he's trying to play em with a keyboard.

I had to turn the video off when he said Madness Return is the best 3D platformer ever. Does he not play console games? Fucking Mario? Crash? Spyro? Jesus Christ.

>he said Madness Return is the best 3D platformer ever.
This has to be one of the dumbest things anyone ever said. Even among fans the game is basically agreed upon to have so much missed potential that it's not even good.

If you keep watching, he says towards the end that he was so impressed with Madness Returns because he's never been able to get into a 3D Platformer before so he thought it must be some incredible achievement in the genre.

He's probably just one of those idiots who refuses to emulate games but also refuses to buy consoles. He just doesn't know what a good 3D platformer is, he has no point of reference, and given he said he was totally unfamiliar with a PS4 controller in his Horizon video, he's probably played the few he has tried with a fucking keyboard and mouse.

You need to remember that Noah has always been a PC guy, so, I dunno. I give him a little more wiggle room compared to most people.

I genuinely hope nobody ever listens to him.

This is perhaps only tangentially related but I don’t want to shit up the catalogue with a barely relevant post that most people will ignore.

What do you guys listen to while gaming? I love putting on long form reviews like Matthewmatosis does. But I’ve run out of stuff to listen to. What do you enjoy running in the background while playing? What channels or podcasts should I check out?

Attached: 52570EC8-5DB4-4803-84F4-C92AEB51CD0A.gif (540x542, 366K)