ITT, missions that are literally impossible

ITT, missions that are literally impossible.

Attached: gta sa train.jpg (640x480, 63K)

literally beat it on first try

That's NOT impossible. Just need to get on that train with an SMG, and there you go. Also, other missions that are memed to death for it's "punishing difficulty" are Demolition Man from Vice City (which I made that my bitch), and that other SA mission about an RC plane shooting out a few cars, it ain't that hard.

>not the zero missions
no

LICHRUALLY

imagine thinking GTA is hard

>beat it first try
>think something went wrong because people make it sound like it's supposed to be a very difficult mission
>reload save
I made a terrible mistake

I didn't have too much trouble with this mission desu. I guess it's fun enough for me to forget about its difficulty.
But the one where you have to control the toy plane...
That mission was designed by Satan.

Attached: 1560648686402.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

lol i did the same thing like where the fuck did this meme come from. if you arent fucking braindead this mission is easy, literally all you fucking have to do is stay beside the train

Incredibly easy mission, just don't hug the fucking train, Smoke will kill everyone quickly enough.

>mfw YEAH HERE COMES AMOOOOSSSS starts blaring as we're chasing the train

Attached: 1518852345764.jpg (814x814, 139K)

That airplane mission was what made me quit the game. Loved it up until then. Playing it with keyboard and mouse is literally impossible. The best tactic I came up with was saying fuck the flying and just drive the plane around on the street, and even that wasn't good enough,

> Be chasing the train
> Hit a weird jump
> Bike flies up into the air
> Mentally prepare for frustration
> Bike lands on top of one of the train cars instead

ezpz

>beat Vice City in 5th grade
>beat it again in high school
>only realize people actually had trouble with this once I came to Yea Forums
For me, hell was the shooting gallery.

Attached: 1544865596661.png (381x288, 151K)

The tables get turned on PC user

but user
it was completely optional

That's what I beat it on most recently though.

Hi DarksydePhil!

How the fuck did you have trouble with the shooting gallery on PC?

I honestly have no idea, I just fucked it up. And I'm not bad at shooters either.

You just gotta follow the damn train my guy

did you have that issue where the vertical sensitivity of the mouse cant be changed

>accidentally love tap a car
>rams you into the river