Death Stranding not a Stealth Game or a Shooter

So what is it then, Yea Forums?

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-26-21-16-42.png (1439x1433, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNTXNsXFboA
twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN
playstation.com/en-us/games/death-stranding-ps4/death-stranding-timefall-faq/
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/02/23/the-hideo-kojima-death-stranding-interview-strands-decima-and-guerrilla-games/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a strand game. i hope u rike it

Yeah but what the fuck does that even mean?

Literally no one but kojimbo knows. hell, I doubt even he knows what that means.

Buy the game, gaijin. Then you will know.

you connect shit instead of killing shit. you play as a delivery boy

It's a third person walking game.

A walking simulator what else you retard

From what I've seen it looks like some kind of postman simulator, but you can build weapons and recycle things too while making... human connections?

It's a chinese delivery boy sim

A movie.

Probably what some user said, whenever you die you go to hell or something like that and it's multiplayer so you gotta do some social shit so you can revive and play the singleplayer hence the "stranding" thing.
Did you rike it.

I can't wait for games in the future to be "Death Stranding like" or "Death Stranding Clones"
>this game is about contemplating the vast expanse of potential in social interaction without talking
>it's a Death Stranding Clone
>10/Kojuma

Honestly, Kojima couldn't describe the genre of MGS because he can't speak English very well. All he had to say was "you hide from enemies instead of shoot them". So how would an English speaker describe "strand games"? You walk between places. Wow.

only 500 iq boys can play it

A walking simulator

NANOMACHINEZ

this is beginning to sounds like a heap of dog shit and I'm suspecting Kojima has lost his marbles, and the team working for him is just satiating his insane rantings because 1. It's Kojima 2. They're getting paid for it

collaborative survival with rudimentary commerce.

>So what is it
I've never seen one before, no one has, but I'm guessing it's a hwhite hole.

>brand new game genre

Ballsy to act like it's for sure going to take off and spawn derivative works before the game's even out.

Attached: file.png (1035x1108, 1.48M)

>Its brand new game genre that adapted the concept of strand that we call Action Game, Strand Game (Social Strand System)

He literally sounds like rambling lunatic.

Attached: 1372517658186.gif (200x150, 2.75M)

What else? A walking simulator.

he teased it with the piss mechanic and the gorwing mushroom. "if lots of people piss in the same place something really good happens!" and the theme of "rebuilding america." the world is mostly going to be empty, but players can interact and change the world in minor ways. as more players do this, the aggregate data of what changes are being made where will start to change the game world organically based on where players are most drawn too. the game at launch will not look like the game in ten months. there might be community goals, like the nukes in phantom pain, but hopefully this is harder to fuck with. the community goal that seems to be teased is going to the moon

He's an unbased schizo

I can't wait to see "Longplays" do a video about this one.

I'll fire up Youtube with some popcorn, and enjoy the show.

It means piss mushrooms.

It's known that players can alter the world by dying and reviving which creates a massive explosion and crater.. Which is what the homodemons are doing by suiciding in cities.

So I'd imagine once the game comes out, there would be craters all over the world map altering the pathways you have to take in order to get to the other side. Players who helped do small things to connect the cities would get better loot and equipment. Things like that.

Honestly I dont see why people think Kojima is crazy for not being able to describe his game.
We always have trouble explaining genres for new games that are out with people taking years before deciding on the genre name.

What genre is minecraft?
What genre is DOTA?
What genre is Fortnite?
What genre is Dark souls?
What genre is Mine craft?

It's hard to explain what those game genres are in layman terms.

Fedex courier simulator

He's not able to do it at ALL, though.

Kojima can speak and write English fluently.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNTXNsXFboA

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN

>What genre is minecraft?
>What genre is Mine craft?

>its blood stains from dark souls
>no its a new thing, its craters.
this reminds me of that webcomic where someone invents something and let someone else borrow it, only for that nigga to say they invented it

Builder

>What genre is DOTA?
ASSFAGGOTS

>What genre is Fortnite?
FPS/Builder

>What genre is Dark souls?
ARPG

I wish it was just a horror game, why the fuck does it look so bad now, the early trailers were fucking great

It strand on its own. It strandarone game. U rike it?

Third Person walker (TPW)

Walking delivery pissing sim

>Geoff: Everyone, strand up on your feet!

Attached: 1566633193039.jpg (1920x1880, 237K)

A hwhite hole?

It's whatever genre all the big open world games are. GTA, Assassin's Creed, RDR, Just Cause etc.

>(Social Strand System)
Damn this fool. He wants to step away from MGS, and he still keeps doing throwbacks to it. S3 Plan yadda yadda.

The more I see of this game the more I expect, and want it to fail.

sounds cool

It means walking simulator. It's a fucking walking simulator.

Racist genre

Pokemon Go

Witch such vagueness, antes game could be a DSlike game, from Puyo Puyo to Chrono Trigger.

think social media as a game with less depth than the dark souls online mode. Its still gonna be a 10/10 though because it has a lotta S O U L

Like how Dark Souls game let other players living hints. Death stranding you'll be living “trails” and ladders from other players. I'm about 70% positive about this.

*leaving. Fuck. Come on brain.

I feel like using real actors sucks all the soul out desu.

probably just a generic silent hill type puzzle game

That's just his ESL talking

gameplay and story is not the most important thing

It's just his pretentious way of saying it's not your average game

sandbox
>What genre is DOTA?
MOBA, A.K.A RTS for babbies
>What genre is Fortnite?
Royale
RPG

I have an idea in my mind that I think is what Kojima is going for.
It is about establishing connections which sounds simple enough but the "game" part comes in how those connections are disrupted by your enemy/enemies. Void-outs and trading/communication routes getting blocked by bandits and terrorists (not to mention the B.T's) all work to disrupt the connections in the world. Possibly even previously established ones. That is what I think he calls a strand game.
The concept isn't new technically, but usually video games don't center around that concept ever.

>You walk between places. Wow.
Nah I think there is more to it than that see

Lmao you guys have no clue. You're all gonna fucking love it when it's revealed.

you spend most of the game running away from shit to get to safe places and unlock more of the map. you can fight back but it is gimped.

depends
>mainstream loves it even if they don't understand it, we'll hate it
>mainstream thinks its too confusing, we'll love it

It's so, so much more than that. Kojima's deliberately holding back from showing anything until likely TGS.

social strand system is just dark souls multiplayer but you pee on laders with eachother

sounds cool

Attached: banner2.jpg (1024x516, 104K)

Meant for

it clearly has bosses as well.

You better hope the TGS gameplay is amazing or there will be a shit load of I told you so threads after.
On second thought that'll be the case either way.

>other players' failures negatively affect your own playthrough
Ignoring how retarded that is for just a second, what happens if I don't want to play this game online?

>Khalid, CHVRCHES and Major Lazer have joined on to produce music for DEATH STRANDING: Timefall

playstation.com/en-us/games/death-stranding-ps4/death-stranding-timefall-faq/

This is too much

Attached: 4EAFEE44-A96B-41F8-86A5-BD18C8579489.jpg (1242x1115, 483K)

>Action Game, Strand Game
I don’t know why this made me laugh my ass off

thank fucking god that's not real

Social Strand System/Strand Game/Social Media.

And hate this because we know sony just asked them to do it and they have no one idea what is going in

What do you mean? Its real retard, the artists were mentioned in some japanese news site

Its an open world TPS game where you walk lots

nah man even Venom had soul

>zoomers music

>It’s a collection of new music from artists, producers, and musicians who have been inspired by the world of DEATH STRANDING
how? by not playing it?

>stranding on the edge of the crater

this 100%, it's bullshit. it feels like playing with action figures

I am willing to screen cap this, seems pretty legit Imo. I think in a similar way places where a lot of players die, will become permanent voidouts in the world for all players, so if enough people suck at the game instead of a lush world, it becomes a crater filled hell scape.

I hope the game have music like mgsv cassette tapes

japanese cliffyb

Its a stealth shooter.
Fuck Kojima's pretentious bullshit.

>You can enjoy First Person View but not a First Person Shooter
Like MGS1? MGS2? MGS3? MGS4? fuck, this guy is old and senile.

Actually intetesting.

Trust me, if it was a stealth shooter he would say so.

Right, because anyone in the fucking history ever played a game before release to produce music for it
>but...
stfu

>stealth shooter
Do you ever think before typing?

It has those gameplay mechanics but those aren't the point this time

walking simulator.

But...

>links to a Twitter account run by his translator

Attached: D6jINzzXoAEvcjn.jpg (1080x1044, 195K)

Recommend me a good walking simulator

Show me 3 walking simulators that have 1/3 of the gameplay features showcase in the latest trailer...

ToeJam&Earl

it means Kojima is a hack and Konami did nothing wrong by letting him and his ridiculous hollywood fetishes go

What a slut why her boobs are out like day

what the fuck are you on about
>minecraft : you dig and build, a sandbox
>dota : different teams of characters that have different strengths that are trying to push their armies against each other, action
>fortnite : battle royale shooter, area you can fight in gets smaller and smaller, it gets more intense over time
>dark souls : action rpg type game about memorizing memory enemy patterns and environmental storytelling
>Mine craft : what
>social strand system : a different answer depending on the time of day and how ballsy kojima feels

Bro this looks like kiddo 2d stuff

Everyone except me on Yea Forums is pedo and a manchild so I thought you'd like it

send this nigger to level 0

this guy is a complete hack, I'll never understand the infatuation people have with him. He's completely pretentious too.

sure, people HIRED to do so.
these niggas claim the artists were INSPIRED by the game. How the hell can you be inspired from something that literally doesn't exist yet?

Why this nigga is talking about fps, no body played mgs in first person camera

He's a legendary creator who has not made a single bad game, and is a rare true auteur who crafts experiences that use the full power of the medium

It's a fucking nothing in a meaningless open world where the player has no function but to follow a ridiculous pseudo-intellectual story with a non-functional battle system.
2/10

Rope of cum shooter

Yea Forums is mad that they can't pin down exactly what this game is. Kojima went on about how he's making a new genre of game, so of course the obvious thought is how epic would it be to mock him by figuring out the gameplay and telling Yea Forums how simple and generic it really is at it's core? He's only shown the game in a very cryptic manner, so you can't do that though. The best they do is calling it a walking simulator, but it carries no weight because nobody believes that. It's obvious to people actually following the trailers that there's more to it than that. How do you connect Mikkelson and Del Toro's characters in a fully modeled ww2 setting with tanks, planes and all, Sam and his team fighting those BT ghost things in that shadowy place, and Sam waking up on the shore with a bunch of beached whales and five monolithic figures in the sky? You can't right now, and you surely can't simplify it down to being a walking simulator with these elements at play. Haters have no credibility because Kojima has refused to give them ammunition, and it pisses them off. So they settle with talking about hardly relevant things like Kojima putting celebrities in the game, or parroting that it's a "walking simulator", which they've been doing since the last trailer (where they also weren't believed).

This

The obscure shit in the MGSV trailers didn't make it any less of an open world stealth shooter. You need to realize that Kojima's games are never as deep as the trailers imply.

All i know is that im going to strand the shit out of you all when the game comes out

Kojimaos an old man and old men cant into vidya, he is making he can play which is why this game have a lot of nothing.

We need to find a good place to piss together boys

You know the Persona social link system? It's that but with a lot more people, relationships between factions and a map the size of the US.

Also spoopy ghosts and chest tube babies.

Piss off!

that mushroom shown in the gameplay video is going to be the piss hotspot.

So you piss all over the US and the game changes.
Wow.

obviously infront of geoff's house

>game was announced 3 years ago
>coming out in a couple of months
>still no truly unedited 10-15 minute gameplay video (unless peeing, shaking babies and talking to celebrity holograms counts as "gameplay")
>we still have no idea how boss fights will go, what type of progression the character will have (if any), what kind of unlockables there are, etc.

Meanwhile, Astral Chain and Control are both coming out in days after only being announced last year. And we already have tons and tons of gameplay videos that tell us nearly everything of what the games will be like. Another new game that got announced at Gamescom 2019 called Ghostrunner similarly already has a gameplay trailer that shows off nothing but pure gameplay.

Attached: 1565743809364.gif (498x250, 1.61M)

>instead of dark souls messages and bloodstains we get piss mushrooms all over the world

well ok

And yet Kojima's embezzlement scam walking sim will still outsell both of them put together because there's no justice in the world.

3rd person shooter

Now why would i want reconnect america? Honestly the world would be a better place that way

Sounds like its simulating the thriller / fear of trading in a warzone and spicing things up with paranormal demon lore for a hook, connecting outposts or people will give you a sense of completing a zone, walking from place to place probably will have action parts and stealth parts.

>
Its a new low effort trend to just bunch up some random tracks from various sources and pretend they were ''''''''inspired''''''' Netflix just did it for Roma (Kino) and that album was just laughably unrelated.

No

There are just so many things we don't know.

>How long will the game be?
>What kind of replayability will it have? Will it have harder difficulties? Is there a scoring system?
>Is the game playable offline? Kojima keeps talking about the social strand system, so is it still playable as a "solo strand system", so to speak?
>Is there a skill tree or an RPG stat leveling system?
>How much grinding will there be in the game? Will you be crafting and collecting shit to make better gear?
>How skill based is the combat? Do you need to level up to beat endgame enemies/bosses or can you still win even without a leveled up character?
>Are boss fights about solving puzzles or memorizing movesets?

This would be cool but is 100% not what the game will be

I will rip your strand out and chokefuck you with it, bitch nigga

Attached: 1984151.png (1050x596, 725K)

I seriously cant strand you guys sometimes.

I watched those trailers the other day and my god it made me so sad. It looked like we were getting probably the best metal gear solid ever made. Again the story was only hinted at but it seemed like it was going to great. Instead we got a patched together nothing burger while playing a fake mute.

I want Death Stranding to redeem Kojima, but who knows anymore. Maybe he is past his time.

A pretentious collectathon

social links but it's made by a guy who was trapped in a basement for weeks

I just want to know if the game is still gonna be good if I don't use whatever multiplayer features it has. I don't wanna pay for Sony's weird paid online just for a single game.

The only thing u need to know About this pieces of shit IS that The moon is going to explode again soon

based

1. You give money to Kojima.

2. He spends it all hiring Hollywood celebs to be his pretend friends (until he goes broke).

3. You buy his new walking simulator so he can do #2 again.

Any questions?

>dumbass name
>dumbass concept that only creator understands
>some pretentious head up ass shit
>Trying to be Evangelion without anything actually relatable to people to make it go
>Also boring

How do I do taxes?

It's like Breath of the Wild wandering the wilderness with some multiplayer sharing items and completing missions you need help in.
I think he's referring to how if you die you lose cargo but other players can complete the delivery for you or you can request people to complete your deliveries when he talks about connections and "strands"

Building
>What genre is DOTA?
ASSFAGOTS
>What genre is Fortnite?
Battle Royale
Soulsborne

the japs like to make up their own genre for every game, this is the one time he actually acts like a jap game dev I suppose

Was he always this fucking pretentious?

Attached: 1559165146761.png (450x416, 177K)

San Francisco. Let's all of Yea Forums agree when we play the game to go to where Detroit would be on the map and all of us collectively piss all over San Fran.

yes

Attached: big corn.png (632x701, 737K)

We know some of those things.
>Is there a scoring system?
Yes, damage to cargo and condition delivered affects reward.
>Is the game playable offline? Kojima keeps talking about the social strand system, so is it still playable as a "solo strand system", so to speak?
It is playable offline fine according to Kojima.
>Will you be crafting and collecting shit to make better gear?
Yes you will.

It's Silent Hills, anyone who says otherwise is a dipshit
>The past just won't let go

No it's Death Stranding.

convince me that this game actually cant be categorised and he isnt being pretentious

It’s secretly an Otome game.

Go play your call of duty american.

Kojima is making it up as he goes.

Basically:

>no idroid no buy
>no This is Pequod! Arriving Shortly at LZ no buy
>no mother base no buy
>no mb coins no buy
>no item development that takes more than 1 hour no buy
>no kaz i'm already a demon no buy
>no i was born in a small village no buy
>no FOB no buy
>no combat deployment no buy
>no buddies no buy
>no air strikes no buy
>no side-ops no buy
>no fulton no buy
>no supply drops no buy
>no battle dress no buy

Attached: MGSV_PhantomPain_BloodPoster.jpg (724x1024, 125K)

>MGS4
>Peace Walker
>The Phantom Pain
>Good
Kojimafags are really delusional.

>someone who likes something i dont like is delusional

Those games were very good

>no unfinished third act no buy

it's a stealth game minus the game

>old snake
>futuristic war settings
>sluts hunting you down
>raiden re-design
>no place to hide concept

Reminder that MGS4 was amazing as a concept but the execution was so fucking bad.

Attached: n0b1xrjuyli11.jpg (1253x1500, 122K)

walking simulator

There's no such a thing as a "auteur" on the videogame industry, every game is developed by a TEAM and not by a single person. Resident Evil 1 would be about ghosts if it was made by Mikami alone. Worshiping Kojima like he's some kind of God of Gaming will not end well for you guys.

I really can’t stand this pretentious gook

social strand system
ie.game design based on social ostracization similar to being a pariah

a walking simulator

A game about walking. Kojima has already said that.

kojimbo gets to hang out with sexy male movie stars and pretend he's their friend, and goes to sleep imagining of their penises mistakenly brushing on each other. Haha, that would be so wild!
That's strad games.

>Death Stranding not a Stealth Game or a Shooter
>it's a "strand game"
i'm Going to call it right fucking now, it's just going to be every triple A survival game but melee only or worse: a walking simulator with every, EVERY fight being a puzzle

Dark has a pretty damn good OP track though.

it's basically minecraft, but you can't dig or alter the terrain. You can leave ladders though

All the japs are retarded and we're only now catching up

It's for the ratings

I have a creeping feeling that death stranding is going to be mgsv 2.0, absolutely god tier trailers and a game that just does not live up

He's just waving his dick to Hollywood. Would have prefered he was doing it with a horror game instead of oversaturated sci fi crap but oh well.

>No WHOOOOOOOOO no buy
>no You feel it too no buy
>no parasites no buy
>no The Man Who Sold the World no buy
>no misleading trailers no buy

The future hell war setting was honestly the best part about mgs4. Well that and old snake

>>no misleading trailers no buy

ah..i think we are getting those bro

This is one of the games that I'm going to wait for reviews.

>not buying a kojima game even if its so bad

like are you a faggot or something?

>Minecraft
Sandbox
>DotA
MOBA
>Fortnite
Zoomer money pit with FPS/builder skin
>Dark Souls
The meaning of life

I realized that as I was posting

It means it's a movie where you sometimes push the joystick forward.

>a 2deep4you story
>social shit
>strand category
>open world
I just wanted a linear story driven gameplay with spooky elements

Hideo is a Pseud. he's the Abloh of gaming. It means diddly squat.

It's either a walking simulator or it's just what he said it wasn't.
>Destiny is not an MMORPG, it's something completely different!
>Is exactly an MMORPG

"I may be wearing the rainbow but I'm not the gay" sounds like kojima

Someone asked him years ago what Death Stranding is like compared to modern games and curiously he compared it to the division. I have no idea what that means or if that is good or bad.

I dont mind anything i saw so far but i dont get the fucking tears, why everyone is crying like a bitch in this game

>a walking simulator
>with guns, melee, crafting, vehicles, boss fights

Kojima doesnt play video tames he have no fucking idea

Does this game have multiplayer? Was that ever confirmed/denied?

Imagine if players get together and allah akbar themselves around a very important city or objective point in the game and make it so there is a literal deep crater valley surrounding the area you are supposed to get to blocked off because a bunch of dedicated retards got together just to shit on your day and everyone's else's just for the ultimate laugh?

Could you link me to the part where he said it's playable offline. Just need to confirm

Conan O'Brien still has not released his video of him visiting Kojimas studio. Follow that thread it will take you somewhere

I dont think so, the online function similar to souls games but without pvp, the worlds are connected but you don’t directly play with people.

Asymmetric co-op multiplayer only

shit

Is this game chapter 3 or not?

lol wtf, explain user?

Maybe it was too cringe to show it to people.

Yes

He addressed it and said legally he couldn't show it yet. That's as far as I'm spoon feeding you. If you want to be the first pay attention to that

It's still a secret.

Attached: DmfiXeqVsAItdS7.jpg (1055x1465, 216K)

It's a walking simulator but Yea Forums will lap it up because kojima.
The mental gymnastics will be gold worthy

>Kojima literally shooting a picture in that perspective so he wouldn't be a manlet compared to 6'5 Conan

The game is nobynoby boy?

>they still doubt our God

GOTY incoming

Get this, I'm going to buy and enjoy Astral Chain and Death Stranding and you can't stop me.

Then he is probably in the game

Oh my God you are right. He's one of the guys you deliver too. They made it clear that would be multiple people.

he is full of shit.
nothing new guys.

Attached: k4dd93t6sfg31.jpg (640x745, 70K)

>inb5 its just a 3d visual novel

>Ryan Gosling repeatedly declined to meet Kojima when asked by Nicolas Winding Refyn and Guillermo Del Torro
>left an event early when told that Kojima was going to come later with Mads Mikkelson
holy fucking based

Attached: Ryan_Gosling-e1493121669188-300x300.jpg (300x300, 16K)

>you piss all over the US
HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, OBAMA?

basically

Source?

blog.us.playstation.com/2017/02/23/the-hideo-kojima-death-stranding-interview-strands-decima-and-guerrilla-games/
>if you want to play the game stand-alone, without an online component, that’s perfectly fine.

>left an event early when told that Kojima was going to come later with Mads Mikkelson

Nice and im assuming the source is stinky ass

>implying he didn't dodge Mads
>implying he wouldn't suck him off on sight

Attached: mads.png (864x1230, 1.09M)

Based

HE LITERALLY SAYS IT'S A SORT OF ACTION GAME IF IT'S SOME KIND OF OPEN-WORLDY GAME, THEN IT'S LIKELY GOING TO BE "ACTION;" SAME SHIT AS "ADVENTURE"

Attached: 1560588143999.jpg (990x1571, 116K)

>this game is about connection

more like Hollywood connection

Attached: Kojima-and-Del-Toro-Comic-Con-2014.jpg (1024x732, 108K)

What's the purpose of putting celebs in your game tb'h. Are non celeb actors unavailable? Do people even care about how good their acting is when playing a video game?

marketing.

>online only walking simulator for gimped console hope you rikey rikey

Kojima sire cleaned up after he left konami

Only teen girls and roastie women care about male actors.

ok

Attached: mads2.png (1751x959, 1.32M)

For Hollywood directors to notice his game. why else would you mocap Refn and Del Toro?

>please notice me senpai

That does sound cool, I'd hope there's plans to reset everything to give people late to the party a chance to experience the whole journey.

What's fucking funny to me is the PT demo was genuinely impressive if you want to show off video games to Hollywood. DS looks like some Japs fetish project.

Different servers maybe

play offline

>Social Strand System
Is this a new S3 plan?

Attached: 1563795314513.jpg (325x231, 11K)

>no one but kojimbo
Believe it or not but video games are rarely made by one single person.

this game looks retarded, its going to be kojimas last game when it bombs. the story looks weird but not coherent or very interesting. and the gameplay looks bad and boring, you all know it too. im sure it will sell well and will get a sequel if kojima wants but it wont be as big and only the mindless will follow kojima down this shit smelling hole.

too harsh?

tldr stop fucking enjoying things.

>its going to be kojimas last game when it bombs.
>im sure it will sell well and will get a sequel if kojima wants

:)

Attached: 3238D6F9-D40F-4AD4-BCC0-25B6AE3100C2.jpg (1242x1598, 752K)

go to sleep caramel

Does...
Does Kojima play games?
This is probably a silly question but i've never seen him mention playing a game, he only talks about movies and tv shows and shit like that.

Just guessing, but I think when you shoot people they just go to the other side and respawn later, so you never really kill anyone.

2nd parts at least true, just look at E.Y.E.

No he doesn't, he is so out of touch with the industry but because he is been around since the 80s he have a good sense of video game design.

Aye pal.... You have a clear view of how the industry actually works......

it's how-konami-fucked-me-over simulator. this is why all those real life faggots like dorito pope are in the game. they saved his ass and now he's making a game about it.

It's a fucking stealth shooter

>Daily Shit Stranding Shill thread
sage

Kys

It's like skyrim with guns

>everyone keeps dying making the world full of crates
maybe the real moon was the friends we lost on the way?

It will be the opposite of whatever Japanese Phil Fish says it is.

Attached: 1535919212024.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

I'm starting to think Sam Lake may actually appear in Death Stranding.

Attached: get him.jpg (2048x1536, 244K)

ofc he will.

I hope so. Of all the people hinted at and potentially being in the game Sam Lake is the one I want the most. I just really like Sam Lake.

>gameplay trailers show both stealth and shooting
Why do kojidrones act so disingenuously?

>Sam lake in 4K
Well fuck.
Aaah I need a PS4 by November.

Sam Lake is just a straight up cool dude. I wish he had more freedom to make whatever games he wants instead of being beholden to publisher whims. Shame we'll probably never get Alan Wake 2 or another iteration of his version of Max Payne

>play female character
>piss on literally everything
absolutely based, day 1 purchase

Attached: 1550350335735.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

I think this means you can only create craters in your world, but players from other worlds can help you get rid of it.

Attached: KOJIMBO.png (1280x720, 734K)