Half of the DLC packs are guest characters

>half of the DLC packs are guest characters
>normies eat it up and request more guest characters
>normies literally get upset that fucking Ash Williams isn't in it
>meanwhile the mainstay and/or popular characters such as Reptile, Mileena, Cyrax, Sektor, and Rain are NOWHERE to be seen.

Tell me again how Normies don't ruin everything and if you're a Yea Forumstard that defends this, you deserve to die.

Attached: JOKAH BABEH.png (575x363, 107K)

Tell me when a video of ALL the fatalities done on him show up

I'm fucking dying just thinking about it

Attached: 1394192128357.jpg (247x248, 40K)

>using normie
>caring about mk
Wrong place normalfag

Attached: 1497071717361.png (300x142, 27K)

guest characters were a mistake.

Ash Williams was in the files and his inclusion has been speculated upon for years by Boon. People have every right to be annoyed that they'll have to wait a year to see if he'll finally be in this one.

jokers trick

If Netherrealm were smart they'd give us Reptile, Mileena, Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor, Rain, Ash Williams, and Jack Burton.

Attached: bigtroubleinlittlechina-poster.jpg (700x1050, 735K)

Didn't buy the game based purely on the disrespect they've shown Rain two games in a row.

Attached: 1549438948160.jpg (821x761, 71K)

Ash is in Kombat pack 2. Along with Fujin and others

That is the worst character design I've seen of joker since suicide squad. Wtf

MK is THE normalfag fighter

>mainstay/popular characters
>Rain
Top kek

Good, I want characters I care about as far away from this shit show as possible until NRS gets their fucking act back together.

Ash is the only guest character that could get me to play that drivel. Instead they bring in the Joker who at this point might as well be the purest meme character in history. Might as well do Batman next season too and trigger normies who don't know about the comics where he was killing people.

he looks so fucking cool and keith david is voicing him man i need him now

Attached: EC6FZNfUYAAkTaw-orig (1).jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

>March 17
There is actually no reason to have KP1 finish nearly a year after the game's release.

Attached: Keith David.webm (940x450, 1.14M)

WB are some stupid fucks

When I heard about them supporting the game longer I didn't think they would just stretch this shit out. There are fuckers actually defending this schedule too.

Attached: Simmons.png (1370x917, 608K)

>meanwhile the mainstay and/or popular characters such as Reptile, Mileena, Cyrax, Sektor, and Rain are NOWHERE to be seen.

just because they were before doesn't mean they are popular

but bro crunch time

Stop making threads about games you don't play, this kind of shitposting should be illegal

Attached: 1548643285569.jpg (1125x1358, 254K)

Fuck that. It couldn't have been that bad, right?

If you don't want Arnold, Spawn, or Ash literally fucking kill yourself.

MK isn't a game made for Yea Forums neets, it's made for Normal Chad's. Huge fucking shock.
>also he probably wants fucking Serena, Fujin, and Reiko over Ahnald

Is game developer crunch a meme or legit? I work in the TV industry and sometimes we do 10 hour days but we don't always do 5 day work weeks. The way it's harped on about (usually by people who work in either game media or lower tier game employees such as Testers) makes me feel like it's being exaggerated

Attached: 1481571541752.png (540x440, 366K)

Didn't the violence in MK vs DC get toned down because WB didn't want DC characters getting ripped apart?

Yes but they have a Joker movie to shill now.

How can they be popular characters if normies don't like them?

But he's da jokah baybee

Attached: gamers rise up.jpg (444x451, 23K)

people say it was bad but i think some where over reacting and wb does not want any bad pr

So the workers are just pussies?

Attached: Bruh.png (474x200, 115K)

It exists for sure, at least in an AAA space. That shit has insane turnover rates for anyone who isn't a famous designer.

well some said they had to look at liveleak shit for fatality research that can't be good for anybody but i do think some where over reacting like the person that was mad about them having the nickname silver fox and other stupid shit

What's the point of putting so much time and effort into story modes when they never have characters stay dead?

I'm pretty sure that was just over their heroes murdering each other. DC themselves have done their fair share of fucking up Joker.

>well some said they had to look at liveleak shit for fatality research

Attached: Jizz Zombie.jpg (975x839, 243K)

What's the point in having a overarching story if you're just gonna go "lol nvm reboot" at the end?

They had to study actual dead people and the way people actually die, in detail, in order to accurately replicate it in MK.

you didn't hear they said they had to look up people hanging and other crazy shit can you imagine doing that from mk9 to mk11 thats years of looking at that kind of stuff

So... why not just say they can't and to hand it off to the people with stronger mental constitution?

>no ash
nah, thanks fampai

Attached: latest[1].png (1149x1770, 2.39M)

post fatalities on female characters

Tell this to the comics industry

That's kinda fucked then.

Attached: Ninja.gif (300x300, 13K)

>Mileena
I'm glad they killed her off in 10 before she could be ruined in Muslim Kombat 11.

They did a poor job.

The comics that do that aren't an "overarching story" they're massive collections of various stories that all contradict each other and are hamfisted into a multiverse that shouldn't have existed.

IT WAS HIS TURN BOON YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WHO IN THEIR GOD DAMN RIGHT MIND WANTS THE FUCKING JOKER IN MORTAL KOMBAT YOU FUCKING HACK SHILL GOD DAMN YOU

Attached: ash.jpg (600x360, 130K)

you know if i could have a talk with ed boon i would tell him i am good with the super realistic looking mortal kombat like go a stylized look or something

Have you never been on Yea Forums?

I've seen slow-mo shotgun blasts to the head and I'm fine because I'm not a pussy.

What makes it hurt even more is that he was clearly supposed to be in KP1 but got shifted aside for a very unfinished looking Joker

Attached: 1547363640558.png (432x432, 246K)

Yeah, retard but seeing that shit multiple times for work is retarded.

But you're not sitting there watching it and other similar things for 10 hours daily.

The had one job

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Attached: 4fnTNEjfA4PewEXcllDbtGTcOl9YoKReAXdqMpVuu8s.jpg (640x983, 209K)

I could literally watch graphic gore videos all day and just shrug and say "Yeah that shit's fucked up"

The world is a violent place and I'm not ignorant of that.

bro thy have been doing it for 8 years

>I could literally
So you haven't. You have no way of knowing how it would effect you.

i think you need to work at nrs bro

damn what a badass
mmmmm don't wanna mess with him

Fuck WB. Ash would have made this Pack perfect.

Am I the only one who wants Chris Lambert as Raiden?
It would be the only way to make the character interesting again.

Attached: raiden lambert.jpg (419x425, 44K)

>we didn't get this
>instead they got a shitty DJ for Sub
What is going on at NRS/WB?

Attached: Kollector.jpg (505x568, 79K)

*Affect

And it's really not a big deal unless you're a delicate fag like you and apparently the soibois working at NetherRealm.

Also excuse me for not actually spending an entire day on LiveLeak for no reason.

>not being a delicate flower who doesn't know that people are violently murdered every day is bragging about being a "badass"

There are people who get up and go to work every day walking past the local bandits' latest atrocities on the roadside. Being affected by just seeing footage of that shit is being delicate.

you're so fucking cool, dude

watch out guys!
He watches liveleak and browses the infamous incel webzone known as Yea Forums!

Attached: 1566613448031.gif (231x232, 130K)

You have algebra class in the morning user, you should be in bed.

edgy

MKs only gimmick left is guest characters from pop culture flicks. Its fucking pathetic how much they sold out.

too many diversity hiring

>poor little devs had to watch gore videos for their gory, ultraviolent game
>anyone who says that's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things is an edgelord

they dont teach that anymore in schools, that user is clearly on some common core math and it shows.

Attached: 1560042709011.png (730x720, 587K)

Attached: March 17.png (600x873, 854K)

look, I'm going to give you a solid real talk: you're just talking like a faggot and writing nonsense.
Yeah no shit le world is le violent, you think that's insightful? You're acting like you're special, literally bringing up how you're better than people, you sound like a child.
Fucking hell get a clue, user

Guest stars ruined smash too

Netherrealm just needs to make the horror fighting game we all know they want to at this point. Same reason MK vs. DC happened, Ed Boon loves DC and obviously wanted to make Injustice but couldn't convince Midway to break away from the MK mindset.

>WE DONT ADD SHAGGY BECAUSE MK IS MUH SERIOUS GAME
>By the way heres Predator, Alien, Jason, Freddy, Joker, Spawn, and Terminator.
BUT WE'RE SERIOUS GUIZ

soon bros

I miss him

Attached: ssaj373dcnj.jpg (945x1400, 555K)

Smash guests are pretty good though

i bet if he can convince wb there can be a good one

>you think that's insightful? You're acting like you're special

By explicitly saying it's actually mundane and thousands of people see brutal violence in person every day and carry on with their lives?

>literally bringing up how you're better than people

Yes. I am less of a pussy than someone who is making a video game glorifying brutal violence being to fragile to actually look at real brutal violence. Less of a hypocrite too.

he is in the krypt you can go see him

*too fragile

Gayass broken keyboard

Don't lie to me, user

Attached: Al Simmons.gif (358x272, 1.19M)

>half of the DLC packs are guest characters
>normies eat it up and request more guest characters
>normies literally get upset that fucking Ash Williams isn't in it
>pic unrelated
smash bros thread 95

Kek

Why do they even call it Kombat pack 1? Is there going to be another Kombat pack after it?

Ash, Sheeva, and Fujin were datamined ages ago. Expect more guys in 2021.

Your not alone. Been saying this since the character reveal that the characters were all garabage besides nightwolf and shang tsung. Not even melinna the most popular MK female wasn't added to the roster. Fucking garbage Neatherrealm fucking sucks now

>research involved videos of hangings or cattle being slaughtered, or looking at images of murder scenes.
>even when the employee wasn’t looking at the content themselves, they would come face-to-face with it when walking past another employee’s desk. Such scenes eventually caused the person to suffer from mental and emotional duress
>“You’d walk around the office and one guy would be watching hangings on YouTube, another guy would be looking at pictures of murder victims, someone else would be watching a video of a cow being slaughtered.”
>What was bothersome to the employee was how they and other staffers became somewhat desensitized such violence
>At the same time, the staffer told Kotaku, “you start to blame yourself for being shitty or weak or spineless,” for thinking about the emotional or mental impact. Especially when they were well aware of the game they are working on
>I think the process of making these things can be harmful for people. It can cause them to burn out, or lose a sense of self, sometimes.”

It sounds extremely normal for somebody with no prior exposure to real world violence working long hours with their livelihood at stake on seeing said violence and analyzing it, who is already stressed and sleep-deprived, would break down.

also
>every day and carry on with their lives
In my EMT/EMS/Paramedic courses, they started with a barrage of violent and disturbing images and said eventually we'd have "a call like this" and it'd stick with us. Some people's "call" was just those images, and they left. Some people kept "moving" on, but that stuff really doesn't leave you, I'm sure all of those Yea Forums shotgun videos you can remember no matter how insignificant the circumstances of your viewing them. That's not "moving on", we're just able to deal with more of it. That some SanFran highschool-grad hippie can't deal with it at his gamedev job doesn't make us superior.

Attached: og-image-decapitation.jpg (500x500, 38K)

It's way easier to get someone they already contracted to make music for them than it is to get an actor in.
That being said I'd love to see it happen

Attached: 1488694294404.webm (896x482, 2.81M)

The hell is that webm?

I don't understand the angles here

>seeing footage of that shit
user, it's not "seeing". It's "studying".

>Rain
>"mainstay"

here is your sonya blade bro

Attached: 6f6l4od6nu331.jpg (1080x810, 72K)

It's from Highlander, Lamberts best movie

>I'm sure all of those Yea Forums shotgun videos you can remember no matter how insignificant the circumstances of your viewing them

Not really. The delicate ones up there think I'm some Yea Forumstard edgelord but I'm just someone who's not affected by just seeing footage of gore and violence. I don't look for it either but when some faggot spams gore and delivers it right to me it has no impact because it's just an image or a video.

Not being a soft pansy about the very thing you're putting in your game does make you a faggot.

Also if you're an EMT I'd think you'd be smart enough to not take a fucking Kotaku article at face value.

Joker can fuck off desu. Makes no God damn sense why they have to have a DC and MK crossover everytime they make a netherrealms fighter.

He's leaning backwards while wearing someone else's face upside down

Can she fight though?

i dont know

All of those are serious characters and people only wanted shaggy because of a old meme

this

>Shaggy
>getting mutilated
Forgot Leatherface btw

The leak of the dlc characters so far has been 100% correct. The leak did say Ashe, Fujin and Sheeva were all dlc as well. Too bad it will probably be 2021 before all of the characters get released.

>He wants the established characters to be DLC instead of the base game.

By the succinct description of
>slow-mo shotgun blasts to the head
I'm not particularly buying that you don't remember them particularly clearly.

>delicate ones up there think I'm some Yea Forumstard edgelord but I'm just someone who's not affected by just seeing footage of gore and violence
That literally is Yea Forumstard edgelord or mental deficiency. Having no reaction to shocking acts is one of the routine factors tested for when our quack comes by to analyze everyone. You lok like a Yea Forumstard edgelord because you're boasting about being unable to understand people's rightful aversion to seeing the content.

There's also an article with Steve Beran that talks about researching fatalities. He even mentions being unphased by witnessing actual violence.

>you're boasting about being unable to understand people's rightful aversion to seeing the content

Let me spell it out for you then retard

If you're too delicate to do the necessary research to succeed at something, you (A) shouldn't be doing it or (B) shouldn't be bitching about it.

Nobody forced NetherRealm to go for as detailed and realistic shots of trauma as possible instead of keeping with the goofy cartoon violence of previous games. Don't like it, don't do it. If you like the money more than you like not doing it, then suck it up.