Do girls seriously only play Animal Crossing?

Do girls seriously only play Animal Crossing?

Attached: Isabelle and that one anime nigga.jpg (850x832, 128K)

Answer me Yea Forums

Attached: Isabelle Kimono.jpg (600x800, 76K)

Anons... :'(

Attached: isabelle cute.gif (840x1225, 206K)

Ok, so in high school this girl loaned me her DS for like 6 months just so I could play Animal Crossing. It was alright.

yes, only real girls tho

Only girls with good fucking taste.

they also play the sims

i like animal crossing more than my sister does

post more isabelle and cloud

say please

I'm not gay so I don't save pictures of anime boys to my computer but here's Isabelle

Attached: Isabelle sweating.jpg (850x1063, 206K)

Girls also play the sims

of course
they became the target audience for the game
its not about a community, its about collecting a shitton of useless "cute" items
it also became bubbly and nice and devoid of any kind of difficulty and personality, because most women are normies who don't have patience to build a relationship with a video game character

Animal Crossing has a lot of appealing aspects for girly girls. I've seen girls play lots of different games. Mario Kart, anything with Yoshi, Kirby games, and even pokemon. If they stream or know anything about PC you can find them playing most AAA trash or latest media sensation.

Girls play faggot emblem as well sadly

Why are women incapable of playing difficult games or reaching the top percentile in esports?

Girls play games with bright colors

Was she ugly? I have a working theory that only homely girls play Animal Crossing.

Attached: Isabelle santa.jpg (625x800, 47K)

Sounds good to me, Animal Crossing is great.

I actually know several girls who like Heroes of Might and Magic III very much, but they're not into it for tactics and triumph, they just fucking love idea of collecting monsters.

TOP TIER SMASH PAIRINGS
>ZSS x little mac
>robin x luigi
>isabelle x cloud
>bayonetta x ken
>snake x rosalina
>lucina x hero

fag

Nah, Hot chicks play animal crossing as well. My friend had a GF with an amazing ass set up. Wide hips, thicc thighs, and booty. The works. She played animal crossing like crazy. Turns out she was a no good hussy anyway. Actually now that I think about it I think girls who play animal crossing are actually perverts. I got my first BJ thanks to animal crossing

I know several female friends who either have New Horizons as their most anticipated game for the Switch, or plan to buy a Switch for New Horizons.

>I got my first BJ thanks to animal crossing
Was it your friend's gf?

No shota is pretty based user

Attached: thumbthickbrowedqt.jpg (301x267, 19K)

I don't really know why, but I've never met a woman who would not have wanted to play Tekken while they shy away from most other fighting games.

No it was when I was in middle school and it was my nextdoor neighbor. His GF did try to give me a drunk handy

I’ve never played animal crossing yet Isabelle is one of my mains

Attached: aerialgrab?.jpg (630x630, 55K)

I forgot lucus x male pokemon trainer and inkling boy x joker and pit x dark pit

Do better, Anonymous

Attached: Isabelle smol.png (381x446, 65K)