Literally unbeatable

literally unbeatable

Attached: 3CFD12C0-DE13-4177-AE57-DD5ED549DE53.png (574x1024, 66K)

Explain

6 planks and an iron ingot

how are you supposed to kill him, i tried using my fists but he knocks me back with the arrows he shoots

You can strafe dodge his arrows. Depending on the range and difficulty you might have to juke shots at the last second.
Or just

Just push it out of the shade and hide behind a dirt pillar
Or get it to shoot a bee.

Consider these scenarios:
>you haven't found iron yet
>shield breaks after deflecting the first arrow

Will 1.15 be compatible with worlds created now? I don't want to start a new autism project if it's gonna be wasted soon

Attached: 1551261829394.png (316x416, 150K)

I dont think its likely for one not to have iron by the end of the first day.

Can you still block arrows if you hit them with your sword just before they hit (You)?

not everyone immediately goes through the motions of collecting resources and gearing up. I like to explore the area first for a place to settle

This nigger launched me into lava and i lost my diamond :(

>start new world
>build a small and comfy 3x4 house
>get some diamonds and shit
>lose interest and stop playing mc for another 2 years
what am i doing wrong bros? how come people play this game for a decade every single day and entertain themselves but i get bored after 2 days?

mods

people like different things
one thing i've heard a lot is it helps to have a goal or project

some people like building stuff but i like fucking with redstone and automating things

Its only fun with friends.

how the fuck would it break after one arrow? how the fuck would you not have iron? have you ever actually played modern minecraft or are you talking out of your ass?

So you'd have iron because the game loves giving you mining resources in places like villages and temples?
So you'd have iron because it sticks up in the surface quite often?

it sounds like skeletons shitting on you are a "you" problem, my guy.

just started to build a base inside of a mountain, how do I make the entrance more pleasing?

Attached: 2019-08-26_19.43.17.png (1920x1017, 1.57M)

> Durability is red
> Hey lets fight mobs instead of resupplying.
Literally your fault.
> Haven't found iron
then use a bed.

The staircase is a nice start, but you should try putting more detail into the wall. add an arch, some windows or an overhanging roof/balcony

Texture the wall. Stone bricks, cobble, polished andesite.

Literally rush them you fucking mongoloid.

Yes.

>brown planks
ugly

started this today. I'm still working on filling out the lower floors. I wanted to do something autism with the roof but the autism roof made it fucking impossible to light storage room correctly. Found some villagers though. Plenty for an iron farm and a couple of traders to hang out around the place.

Attached: Untitled.png (1040x748, 635K)

Add a stone brick gate that sticks out of the mountain with battlements on top that can be accessed from the inside mountain. Use lanterns instead of torches and make lamp-posts out of fence.

Attached: 2019-08-26_20.56.10.png (1920x1057, 972K)

Trust me dude, get a shitton of glass and fly up to build limit and cover the area around your house. I have a big treehouse that almost burnt down because of a stray lightning bolt.

i cant beat to it

Stylish.

I play with firetick off. There's never any kind of situation where it's good and fun, so I disable it.

>Step 1, install Pixelmon
>Step 2, live out a better open world pokemon game than Sword and Shield.
>Step 3 quit after your first legendary because the catch rate is absolutely fucked.

The staircase isn't organic enough. It bluntly sticks out of the landscape with a sharp diagonal symmetrical look. It simply looks like ass and it's the only thing you've even built so far too.

>Pray for cave update
>bees instead
I'll play Pocket Edition instead.

Attached: watch.jpg (686x791, 60K)

Thanks m8

should I replace it with a stone staircase?

>stack projectile protection armor
>literally take 0 damage from arrows
wooow

SHIELD nigger

wood frame the door. planks surrounding the doors and then logs one block out and to the side. then give the log frame a roof with slabs and stairs

optional windows with planters as well

also a suggestion, make the siderail of the staircase there out of a different material. stone brick or dark oak logs would look nice

Attached: file.png (1263x1123, 563K)

to be fair to this guy, you used to be able to dodge these fuckers before they had aimbot tier tracking. they really ought to lose some accuracy to make up for their mobility

Any good comfy active Yea Forums servers?