So, can we agree that PlayStation has basically won every console war generation since the PS1?

So, can we agree that PlayStation has basically won every console war generation since the PS1?

Attached: reember-no-mercy-be3onachocth-security-ntendo-nite-nintendo-d-16231597.png (500x651, 197K)

Why do sonybros meme so well?

>PS3 had worse exclusives
>didn't sell at all until MGS4 came out
>people actually thought it was the end for Sony it had such a bad rep
>started to sell as the popular bargain bin console once that gen was long over

OMG PS3 won!

Why sony is killing bethesda and ubisoft too?

whats a console?

i'll agree but i'm not into console wars

By the time the PS3 slim launched it was selling like hot cakes compared to it's competitors. Face it, Sony always wins.

Attached: 4356345235.gif (673x379, 185K)

and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

>cheering for his favorite jew corporation
based retard

Attached: imgng.png (772x721, 189K)

because they are faggot companies that out of all western third parties decided to support the s o y i t c h the most

Yeah I can agree with that

Attached: 1559513008754.gif (380x380, 3.25M)

>shilling and bootlicking for free
I genuinely hope you kill yourself. Shoot yourself in the face. You are killing this board

This

You probably haven't been on this site for long if you think some weird frogs with colored hair is this

Sure, if you're too poor to afford a PC.

The point still stands, you're a faggot.

>hasnt released a noteworthy game since like September 2019
>has 1 big exclusive this year which is just Kojima jerking off for 20 hours with his hollywood friends
>censors literally fucking everything
>buys out insomniac due to pressure from microsoft buying every fucking developer
>PS5 is going to be fucking expensive now that Marvel and Sony split up and its the only franchise they have left to milk after the men in black and ghostbusters bombed.

sony might be king of the consoles but honestly its not much of a victory at this point.

Attached: 1546828285023.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

PS3 beating the Wii
Nope, even if the Wii was mediocre.

NO APE ESCAPE 4

This.

I really felt like I was asleep during the PS3 run. What did I really miss?

Xbox 360 shit on PS3rd

>Nope, even if the Wii was mediocre.
The Wii was LITERALLY a Gamecube pro. It was not concurrent gen with the PS3 regardless of jewtendo trying to make it appear so.

PS1 - 3 sure
Switch wins this Generation.
Sony should have left the movie "games" behind. It's too late for recovery.

>Sure, if you're too poor to afford a PC.

Attached: 1559485727879.jpg (1129x960, 172K)

Ps3 exclusives
>Uncharted
>The last of us
>God of war 3
>Little big planet
>Demonsouls
>Yakuza 3
>Infamous
Why can't nintendo shills understand that theu are the fifa of consoles, the switch is literally a wii u with indies

Doesn't make any sense - almost every Ubisoft and Fallout 4 game is available on sony consoles.

Hell a lot of the early Fallout 4 screens were from PS4 pro until the newer xbox was revealed to have better performance.