This game was originally a Gamecube exclusive. How much butthurt did this cause among PS2fags?

This game was originally a Gamecube exclusive. How much butthurt did this cause among PS2fags?
Then some months later it got ported to PS2, how much did Gamecubefags seethe?

Attached: 220px-Resi4-gc-cover[1].jpg (220x311, 30K)

I was active on forums and Yea Forums back then.

PS2 fags were claiming the game sucked and they didn't want it. Then when it got announced for PS2, they all obsessed over it like it was the second coming of Christ and mocked Gamecube fans about it. So basically, like any consolefag today.

GameCube fans just played the game and enjoyed it. Bashing Sony didn't start until the Sonyfags started bashing the game. And the typical comments followed. "You're just mad because you didn't get the game, yadda yadda." And you know the rest based on my description of the Sony side above.

The more things change, the more they stay the same

war

Shinji Mikami said he'd cut his own head off if it ever came to PS2.

Who cares the Wii version is the best

>sonyfags has been always toxic and cancerous since the beginning
cunts

>tfw I owned a GameCube but didn’t get the chance to play this game
>play it years later on PS4 and ended up loving it
Wish I got to play it earlier. Game is fucking great.

Good taste

Literally no one cared in either situation. Kill yourself, you dumb fucking retard.

WHY CANT I OUTRUN THE sTATUE AaaaAAAAAAAA

Dude, just mash.

PC 60fps fucks up alot of the QTEs

If I remember right, nobody really cared aside from people noticing the PS2 version had less enemies on screen.

>Literally no one cared in either situation.
what a pathetic lie, I remember how incredibly ASSPAINED ps2fags were like it was yesterday
you people never change

He did because he is pretty much dead creatively ever since then

Vanquish was fucking good

No, Yea Forums.

What was the best handgun and why was it the Red9?

Attached: red9.jpg (452x257, 25K)

That’s a funny way of spelling Blacktail.

>it's the best one because muh gyro aiming lmao
screw off

>nintendo fan obsesses over sony fans for no reason whatsoever
Yup, it's Yea Forums alright.

Based.
Smaller inventory size, more ammo, better everywhere else, and only lacks on direct power and fancy reload animation, and not even the damage suffers that much because it has a better DPS due to reduced recoil.

The Red9 is the main reason I enjoy the game. I used it 90% of the time. Only switching to the sniper rifle or grenade launcher when I was forced to use those.

As a Gamecubefag I wasn't active on any forums. I loved RE4 from day one and I was just glad to hear it had new content in the PS2 version.

Being GC exclusive made it a better game it would've had downgraded visuals all around if tailored for PS2

>the PS2 version made Mikami so salty that he fucking left the company
>Its also one of the worst versions of the game

Attached: 1412432860864.gif (255x229, 1.63M)

The hardcore fanbase of us put our hands in our pocket and bought a gamecube just to play REmake and RE0 with the pleasent suprise of RE4 on the way. And it showed. RE went from selling up to 4.9 million copies of a game on PlayStation to no more than 1.6 on gamecube. It was an absurd ploy on Capcom's part and we fans discovered the casual fans were not going to buy a gamecube and that Nintendo fans didn't care about third party games exclusive or not.

Attached: 3D5586DA-9BFB-4174-B799-C7426C5A4C43.jpg (482x960, 48K)

A petty man. Blamed everyone and everything but himself and Capcom execs for their shitty choices that gen.

Alot. Alot.

Source: Trust me I was there.

You are aware of games like MGS3 right? If RE4 had been made specifically for PS2 instead of gamecube it would have still looked and played fantastic.

COPE

but it had more content you're fucking retarded

oh wow 1 fucking gun more than every other version so cool

i'm still convinced the coding for the ps2 version is bugged, you get less ammo, if you don't have any. In the GB version I pretty much always had 20 rounds to spare, but was running out constantly in the ps2.

And seperate ways

It looked like shit and ran like shit. Separate Ways is just unused assets compiled into a shitty mini game.

not him but it atill sold more than the gamecube version

The GB version has better lighting and textures because capcom rushed the later ports
The PS2 is kinda hard to see, but there is extra content
The PC port fucked up almost everything
I heard that even the wii port has its own exclusive qualities somehow

Attached: Fireplace.jpg (585x946, 79K)

Didn't care I had a GCN and my brother had a PS2 so I had access to both. The PS2 version looked like absolute ass compared to the GCN as well.