In the coming months Touhou will dominate the world and the switch with their ports when Reimu is announced for smash

In the coming months Touhou will dominate the world and the switch with their ports when Reimu is announced for smash.

Attached: 1566787700839.png (560x896, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiN9rqnxw20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please stop falseflagging, i like touhou, in that i actually play the games, but you seriously need to stop with your rampant shitposting for a character that you dont even care about

Attached: yuugi no.png (549x640, 534K)

pit pussy

why would they put a Japan only loli in the game?

Attached: Cringe.jpg (894x759, 37K)

>being this dumb thinking I don't know yeah ok fag been a fan for years fuck off.

Attached: 65678678.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>being an absolute shitposting faggot

Reimu is an adult woman from a video game

Attached: 1565280076872.jpg (700x700, 279K)

>being in this much in denial

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CONKERFAGS

literally WHO are you quoting, newfriend?

Attached: Yuugi umm.jpg (773x544, 44K)

You prob don't play touhou 1-5 like me because you don't appreciate the evolution the series went through. The 2nd game made it what it is today but the first in the best cuz purple hair reimu is kino at debut.

Attached: desuka.jpg (257x359, 63K)

actually 1 is kino because of sariel youtube.com/watch?v=YiN9rqnxw20

Based and truthpilled

Yep people like
Use too many continues and end up with bad ending. Hell they can't even get past stage 10

i AM that person though, user

Attached: Untitled.png (589x117, 6K)

You fucking faggot I am better at the game than you user fag

Why must Reimu become the new Steve?

she isnt though, these shes in threads are just stealth touhou threads

Because it IS steve. The op of this thread was a former stevefag that got btfo and is now latching onto reimu to diminish her reputation and reap (you)s

Attached: 594F9294-4A9D-4A6D-8BAF-377604BBB46A.jpg (750x1195, 461K)

well it isnt working very well, these threads just devolve into 2huposting and nobody ever really shits on her

because its not steve

Attached: 412732146873.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>Not gunning for Soku/SWR 2 instead

Attached: anger.png (369x423, 162K)

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1555484984190.png (500x500, 42K)

EoSD and Seihou 1+2 need remasters. Not because the games are "aged" no only fucking morons use that term. It's because They barely function on Windows 10

Someone post some pit meat

Attached: 1501367398470.png (2200x2832, 1.57M)

Attached: 1566765303914.png (752x1062, 463K)

please no, touhou is too good for the smash community. It will turn into one of those situations where suddenly everyone who played one game some odd years ago is a big fan despite not sticking with the series.

Attached: 1563809261590.png (1024x1024, 196K)

fug

This

Attached: baka.jpg (270x361, 17K)

You could probably play them through wine through Windows' Ubuntu App, which supposedly is free in the Windows store (or whatever it is called).

Attached: winecfg.png (405x504, 3K)

They'll come crawling back and beg you for forgiveness. There will be more art, more fan games, more remixes.

Reimu's final smash?
Everyone turns into clones of her.

EoSD works perfectly fine on my PC after I found a file after a bit of searching

CAVEchads where we at bros??

how about we put Reimu in Smash 64 first since it feels more appropriate
any other modder know about Smash Remix?

Attached: smashremix.png (400x276, 54K)

u do it bitch

stfu niggy

uhm

faggot bitch don't tell others to do something then if you are too fat and lazy.

Attached: A2343657283956.jpg (369x389, 54K)

>loli

nu
do work for me

tell The_Smashnigger to stop locking in Waluigi and focus on getting Dedede and Marth in since he's too lazy to do Bowser and Mewtwo

Touhou can't even dominate the doujin scene anymore, its heyday was a decade ago and it's fanbase is a shambling corpse of what it once was.

got proof for that? No thats what I thought faggot stay seething at the truth.

he isn't going to do neither of the characters now and just focus on existing clones and newer variants

Banjo doesn't even make games anymore

slutty tummy made for bullying

Two conventions per year with tons of live events in-between, still has games being made to this day and still hasn't been topped in terms of fan made content.

Attached: 1537797164822.jpg (480x480, 34K)

So what you're saying is that Miku is a shoe-in?

Touhou is a video game.

Despite not being in its peak years anymore, touhou is still a gargantuan monolith in the doujin world

>wanting more normalniggers to know about touhou
fuck you

what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: 852972986.jpg (3179x2160, 2.42M)

why did they put mars in the game

anyone under 30 is practically a child tbqh

Reimu was like 8 in 1995 so she probably is 30 by now

Don't believe this text leak trash.

I've never played a Touhou game. What are these games even about? I only know that Reimu is some sort of yokai-exterminator who lives in abject poverty.

cute girls doing cute things and drinking tea

>has a new game coming for the switch
>popular as fuck
>iconic
Perhaps it's her turn to fight alongside reimoo

it's an "etiquette" game
you serve tea / flower arrangement / traditional archery / theatre / etc...

Someone does some dumb shit to stir up trouble so the Reimu goes to clean their shit up by beating up everyone in the way

Attached: 1519164953133.png (500x464, 155K)

Attached: 1566782660350.gif (200x200, 451K)

What? I thought these were Bullet Hell/Shoot 'em Up games.

Why do people regularly mess things up for Reimu?

fug

Apparently Touhou 17 came out 2 weeks ago and no one told me because you goddamn secondaries don't actually play the games and just post memes and masturbate. So casual fans like me who just play shooters don't get any news. Fuck you for that. I played it earlier today and it's not one of my favorites. I really hate chasing bouncing and constantly shifting shit around the screen.

Attached: 1559345075656.jpg (806x344, 141K)

>it's another shitty smash thread
I love the game but you guys are fucking faggots

Pretty sure we had a thread up about the new game here for like three days straight.

>No one told me
It's not our fault you missed the many threads around multiple boards

All of the more popular gachashit franchises at Comiket can't even compare with how popular Touhou/Yukkuri is among Japanese elementary and middle school kids.
Touhou will outlive them all.

does the secondary need to be spoonfed?

What are you talking about? we had non-stop threads during the release, apparently the site died because of it

she made it desu

Attached: 1566686920334.gif (620x349, 928K)

>why would a Japanese company put a Japanese character in their Japanese game?

Attached: 1534276061109.png (848x396, 534K)

hm

I have trained my brain to instinctively ignore your Yea Forums threads because it's either Smashfaggotry or a pic dump. Usually both with the added bonus of 0% shoot em up content.

That's the M. Night Shamalamadingdong twist of it all, the people who play shooters are now the secondaries and the meme collectors are the real deal.

how come there isn't a smashified version of Reimu in ZUN's art style?

Attached: Reimu Hakurei WBaWC.png (673x777, 204K)

In touhou 6, some new foreigners spread some red mist all over the land. Reimu beat them up.
In touhou 7, some ghosts fucked with spring. Reimu beat them up.
In touhou 8, some ayylmaos fucked with the moon. Reimu beat them up.
In touhou 9, nothing dangerous actually happened. Reimu still beat everyone up.
In touhou 10, new foreigners were being cocky and wanted to be the OGods. Reimu beat them up.
In touhou 11, some retards underground were making trouble. Reimu beat them up.
In touhou 12, critters wanted to revive Jesus, Reimu revived him and beat everyone up, again.
In touhou 13, other weirdos were reviving and making too much noise. Reimu beat them up.
In touhou 14, youkai wanted to rebel against the status quo. Reimu beat them up.
In touhou 15, the ayylmaos are being too troublesome, Reimu goes to the moon to beat them up, ends up beating up some vengeful widow.
In touhou 16, the vengeful widow returns and has backdoor problems.

I'd smahifiy her if you know what I mean

Why is Reimu puffing up her chest triumphantly when shes flat as a board?

So you instinctively ignored the trillion game threads and instinctively come to smash shitposting threads to complain about there being no games

Attached: 1444383803161.png (210x260, 15K)

You secondaries have poisoned the well so badly that there's no other option.
It's like when I see an Ion Fury thread I don't go "Oh I played that game it was really good stuff" no I immediately ignore it because I know it's just going to be 368 posts fighting about trannies and Resetera. So if 1 out of 200 Touhou threads is actually about the games and not shitposting ofcourse I'm going to miss it.