Https://www.amazon.com/PowerA-Protection-Case-Nintendo-Switch-Overwatch/dp/B07WYL338G/

>Overwatch Switch port may be set to be announced at the September direct
She's in.

Attached: 0c7cfe35cd16e6df9373e6b22725b6d7f068fc07r1-1920-1080v2_hq[1].jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B1uUkwhh3GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake and gay

Over my dead fucking body.

Attached: 5ba.jpg (680x383, 23K)

thats stupid considering rein or doomfist are way better fits for the game

Shes in Street Fighter
youtu.be/B1uUkwhh3GM

Attached: 1466695654684.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

That is a fucking mod.

bro I've seen Overwatch merch at fuckin' Target. Valve will forever treat its games like they're bastard step children unless they rake in 500m a year like Dota2 and CS:GO.

TF2 is dead compared to those 2.

99.9% of Zoomers and normal people can't name a single TF2 character. I am going to assume slightly more people can recognize Tracer.

fuck zoomers

zoomers are every new game's target audience. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

you dont say

Doomfist or Genji would get in over her, their moveset is literally just a first person Smash character

Isn't Tracer on the boxart?

Honestly, I wouldn't even be mad. I'm not exactly screaming for a OW rep but it's better than some of the shit that I've seen on here. Plus more Western representation would be nice.

Nah, Tracer is the face of the series. Although some kind of OW fighting game spinoff, maybe SF vs. OW would be sweet.

>Overwatch with gyro
Mite b cool

Third party characters need to be from good games only.

>Overwatch Switch port
If it happens, and you could send your account over, i'd actually start playing it again, since my PC is shit.

>Overwatch
Please no
Don't bring your cancer to another platform, Blizzard

Im hoping for winston over tracer i want some black rep in smash

SWEET RACISM BRO XD

FUCK NIGGERS DO I FIT IN YET ROFLMAO

This, cause Doom would be the first actual nigger character and Genji is another swordsman so you know Sakurai likes that

Too bad the game fucking sucks now.

always gets the trannies seething

Take a shower.

Explain Based Banjo being in Smash then?

Zoomers love cereal mascot characters.

A true Boomer wants Geno in

Third part ports for the switch are gonna explode soon. Everyone knows with Pokemon and switch mini coming it's guaranteed to sell crazy numbers this holiday. It's gonna be at like 53 million after Christmas, more than Xbone.

Maybe ill be tracer~

Because Microsoft & Nintendo are pretty tight right now, which we can't exactly say the same about Blizzard (mostly because we have no idea of their relationship)

>since my PC is shit
how do you think a Switch port would look and run like?

Illidan for Smash. He'll be the edgelords choice.

Why? No one gives a fuck about this game anymore. Literally zero longevity to the IP.

I was born in '98 and played THE SHIT out of TF2 when it went f2p. Custom maps were very fucking fun.

>some recent dyke with absolutely no history at all with Nintendo or gaming as a whole
>not Doomguy who is one of the FPS characters who have pioneered the franchise into relevance
Would be the stupidest move ever from Nintendo when they want an FPS character in Smash

But muh female diversity quota

>Doomguy

shit meme.

>404

She's in CTRNF

I thought people hate overwatch?

Quick tell me, do you link your blizz acc with this so saves are shared?

cope

Attached: 1560731261231.jpg (800x778, 120K)

Overwatch could have been good, but sadly they forced the "tank heal DPS" shit and have retarded "I win" buttons as ultimate abilities

We need more shooters on switch especially if it uses gyro

Yea, just like Persona 5.
Keep this trash off my system

Diablo 3 got ported to the switch and it features content exclusive to that version, so we can make the assumption that the relationship between Nintendo and Blizzard is not bad

what a coincidence. I've also seen TF2 merch at Target

Uh oh...

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1191x228, 49K)

what music would they even add with her?

Attached: Confused1.gif (540x304, 675K)

The Overwatch theme??

My thoughts exactly

You could say the same thing about Dante and Bayonetta yet here we are.

iirc Activision are just as, if not more Stingy than Square
we might just see the Main Theme get remixed for a London Stage and thats it
Shit the more and more I run this through my head it makes more and more sense

>Overwatch port
How is that even supposed to work? Isn't voice chat/coordination supposed to be super important for that game?

Voice chat is allowed in switch games Nintendo just chooses not to put it in theirs. Fortnite on switch has voice chat.

>Bayonetta

Bayonetta 2 is on the Wii U as an exclusive.

>She's not a demanded character and will disappoint and confuse a lot of people

WELL,

WELL,

WELL.

Attached: Danganronpa_1_Junko_Enoshima_Sprite_Sidebar.png (560x560, 334K)

I hope we get a Killer Instinct rep because of that.

Bayonetta was more or less a Nintendo franchise and Dante still hadn't gotten any Nintendo ports at the time. Doom at least has historically had Nintendo versions of it's games.

>smash fags

Attached: fuck you.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

why are people taking this shit seriously when op's link is fake? it goes directly to a 404 page. smashfags are the most gullible idiots on the planet.

Attached: cringe.png (394x203, 186K)

It's real.

And for those who think some random account submitted it, then why does it have listing restrictions? This requires a legitimate UPC code and approval by Amazon.

Attached: overwatchswitch.png (979x348, 39K)

How would adding tracer to smash be a bad idea for Nintendo? It would encourage more people to buy smash AND get attention for the switchs overwatch port.
>but she's not popular with Nintendos audience
And joker is?

Attached: 31C3fPhijkL._SS160_.jpg (160x160, 3K)

If you believe the Fatlus shitters I argue with, Joker is very popular.

No one who bought persona even did it for him they do it for the waifus.

Attached: internet.jpg (475x356, 54K)

Also has a release date of September 15th, not a placeholder, its clearly real, page is down now though

it got taken down you retard

Attached: 1559702567669.png (867x766, 796K)

Do you know how to use the Google search engine

Jeff had simply snapped his fingers. And half the playerbase ceased to exist, I call that. A dead game.

Attached: McCree.png (293x335, 135K)

they are announcing Overmeme 2 later this year, a port like that is nonsensical.

15th? That' s a sunday what

2 years 2 late.

I'm not really a Blizzard fan by any means, but isn't their whole 'thing' basically releasing a game, supporting it for years via updates and building up a fan community that keeps it alive for a long time, then finally release a sequel like 10 years later?

>99.9% of Zoomers and normal people can't name a single TF2 character
I have over 1000 hours played and neither can I. They're just the heavy weapons guy, the scout, etc.

I remember this thread this make a lot since now

You do realize that Stevefags thought this very same thing would guarantee them a spot, right?

Attached: Banjo-Smash-2.jpg (1291x714, 222K)

idc about overwatch on switch but damn i hope no ow char get into smash

Do japan even like ow?

It's their favorite fps unfortunately

Stevefags thought that cause some faggot who was friends with Virginben said he saw Steve in base roster along with Erdrick

shes in street fighter so yes

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 11K)

kys

Attached: 1532125130165.jpg (680x491, 41K)

it is a fucking mod you simpleton

its the FPS the Japs and Koreans actually play unlike Doom and Gaylo

>Doomguy
>Meme
Pick one

Blizzard said if they got a smash rep it'd be Diablo. So this is likely bullshit.