Yea Forums suddently like Blizzard Entertainment again

>Yea Forums suddently like Blizzard Entertainment again

Attached: images (3).jpg (238x212, 10K)

only blizzdrones

Its funny how quick the rhetoric changed.
Everyone was universally shitting on them after that Diablo fiasco.

FF14 trannies

Attached: 1555020400114.png (900x900, 373K)

Everyone is like that for something

Attached: 1430431890834.gif (326x270, 27K)

>he didn't evend deny being an FF14 player
OHONONNO

if it makes you feel better ive never played wow before and never will

>everyone is a mindless NPC with no self awareness
No, that's just you.

Just give it a year until the honeymoon phase wears off and people stop playing classic altogether just like Runescape.

>Yea Forums
Some of us are waiting for the inevitable launch day fiasco you fuck

I dunno, you seem like a mindless npc to me right now. Yea Forums is garbage but i'm sure you eat up all the shit around here

>suddenly
Nah, we're just going back to 2004 levels for a bit before they were bought out by Activision and turned to shit. Don't worry, they'll find a way to fuck it up again within a week.

i like world of warcraft

Attached: 1552353266192.gif (200x200, 2M)

Because XIVfags have nothing to do with Blizzardcucks unbelievable obsession with eating shit every single time Blizzard puts it on their plate.

yeah it's fun

Not gonna lie I used to be a dedicated Blizzard fanboy, but just in the last 2 years they're fucked everything up so bad I haven't touched one of their games. It's depressing.
t. never played WoW

>

Attached: projecting.jpg (486x330, 95K)

Ffxiv it’s literally better and has less trannies than WoW have sex

>you don't like one game by a game dev? THIS MEANS YOU MUST HATE ANY AND ALL CONTENT FROM THAT GAME DEV FOREVER AND EVER

yikes

I don't. Where the fuck is my beta for warcraft 3 reforged. They haven't said anything for months

wow is for fags/cucks
ff14 is for trannies
ESO is for gamers

Attached: ordinator.png (537x652, 726K)

It's just the outside boards and websites visiting here for the WoW hype. Real Yea Forums hates Blizzard, tourists don't know any better.

eat shit Blizzdrone

why lie?

I’m not lying. Play the game. I have come across multiple trannies in WoW not a single one in XIV

the only correct way to play wow is to pirate wotlk or earlier version and find a good private server.
same goes for any other blizzard game. pirate it. blizzard went to shit.

this