Wtf how MUCH of this is true? I feel like my eyes have just been opened

wtf how MUCH of this is true? I feel like my eyes have just been opened

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-170046.png (720x1280, 246K)

Phoneposters should be killed

>Screenshot_20190826-170046

LOL

unironically best thread on Yea Forums right now

>crop phone screenshots and change the file name
I don't think I've ever been called out even though I pretty much exclusively browse this site on my phone

>dock scratches screen
how to instantly identify someone that doesn't own a switch

phone posting should be auto ban

>z-zoh my god (female)
>i-is he phoneposting? but Yea Forums told me it's baaaad. we MUST do something about this he is not following the hive

Attached: 1566135573702.png (456x740, 48K)

All true

>haha i put a picture of soijak next to something i disagree with that means you must agree with me now

Attached: -K-ys.png (1024x796, 450K)

>T-THAT'S A PHONEPOST YOU CAN'T DO THAT (I HEARD)
>what do you mean only the worst boards Yea Forums Yea Forums and /pol/ (all normies) are still repeating this meme sentence and everybody in the last 5 years uses their phone to browse this place naturally
>STOP THIS NAOW SOMEBODY HELP

Attached: 1555225070341.jpg (640x723, 39K)

>one of the cons is "people call it mean names"
>its not even a Twitter cap from someone I've never heard of, it's actually a post from one of the glue-huffing gamers on this board
This is a very high quality thread

kek
based & honest & thinks for himselfpilled

All great points until the last one, it gives the entire post a false flagging vibe

I like Nintendo games

End of thread

Oh, Cucks and trannyjannies go to Sony since their new rules and shit so good luck with that

this is good bait

>b-b-b-but [hone[osting baaad

Attached: 43B46CA2-D93A-4E06-926D-DE1DB47D62EC.png (2048x2732, 1.63M)

>everybody in the last 5 years uses their phone to browse this place naturally
So that's why the site has went to absolute shit in the past 5 years? Makes sense. I mean it was already in decline several years before that but it sure took a nosedive.

you've crossed the line

Attached: 1530386972064.png (640x636, 529K)

yea people stopped being retarded and following some dumb stale rule that only hive ants were still following and realized posting from your phone when you're not at home is actually really practical and makes no difference at all since it's literally the same (You)
nowadays I can think of things that are way more pathetic, like repeating the golden rules of the autistic club to think of yourself as more superior than others, since you lack everything in life and are entering a stage of desperation and depression as a late 20s boomer underachiever now

The Nintendo Switch actually started good. But then Nintendo started to treat it like the Wii when the thing got popular. What makes it worse is that the Switch was poorly assembled. My Switch cracked and bend, has a dead pixel and I had to repair my joycons twice since the things has drifting problems and the Switch over heats like it's on fire when docked and I have to have a fan right on it to cool it down to prevent further damage. There was too many hardware problems that make me afraid to even touch it. It's also too expensive to buy a new one and I'm waiting for Nintendo to start selling the refurbished newer model of the Switch. I'm not getting the Switch lite, it seems like a rip off to me.

So that's a yes then.

so the part about attract furries and the worst of mankind to its community at least is true. I see

Imagine going on an autistic rant because nobody thinks your screencap of your own post is funny and everybody is railing you for being a phoneposter.

See this guy? He is a true alpha male with high t. I bet he has even had sex with a black girl.

oh no no no no wait until you see the...

Attached: lmao.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF ITS ANTIALIASING

Attached: 1566847179020.jpg (3840x2160, 3.87M)

I have some questions (2).
First: this is brutal (not a question)
and last: how is this allowed in 2019-going-into-2020 AD?

thats not saying a lot but i agree

Phoneposters are the death of the site and act like they've done nothing wrong and cry when they get shit on.
go ahead and post a soijackwith a greentext version of my post, faggot

can you imagine browsing Yea Forums(nel) on your phone? nigga like go for a walk instead of looking at a phone screen haha

Holy fuck that cope. Kill yourself stupid faggot

sorry for that, dude. I know well how it sucks to deal with issues concerning eletronic stuff. It's a pain in the ass

looks like that served as a good wake up call
I would say that I'd like to see a good argument against that post but that's literally asking to torture your boomer mind. without your hive to set the rules for you you're clueless

sage goes in all fields

I'm 18 you stupid faggot stop coping.

Everything now buy ps vr ps vita AND the incredible ps classic

Attached: 1566642046066.jpg (760x748, 68K)