Should Yea Forums have a sticky thread for Wow Classic launch today?

Should Yea Forums have a sticky thread for Wow Classic launch today?
This is a literally history in the making for the industry

Attached: 1566800113698.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avoidstreamers.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoJNcxqDkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Imagine being this loser

We get one for every little Nintendie thing. So sure.

>history
lol no

If it makes you stop making 20+ threads about it so we can finally talk about something else, then maybe

No the biggest news was etika passing away

Attached: 1562427955273m.jpg (1024x751, 91K)

Only Nintendo related things get sticky, newfag

stalker 2 being confirmed for 2021 (also not dead) got a sticky a long time ago if i remember correctly

WHAT SERVER ARE WE ROLLING, TURNS OUT WHITEMANE IS FULL OF SHITHEELS! HELP!

Attached: 1449088704303.png (500x500, 149K)

inv to asmon

Why did etika get a sticky

>MMO shit
>sticky worthy
>HISTORY
You MMO cucks have gotten out of control since the Shadowbringer shilling threads. Your genre is shit and is the predessesor to gacha shit. WoW is one of the worst MMOs ever and ruined all future MMOs.

kys cuck.

Attached: 1560654377793.png (600x450, 391K)

I can't wait to make fake disappointment bait threads.

Etika was famous for his love for nintendo and his wacky personality. This is why so many people left their switches on his grave

no, Yea Forums only stickies threads when an e-celeb dies

what happened to white man I thought it was the official 4channel server?

Did anyone steal those switches

Attached: th.jpg (474x447, 14K)

Look, maybe I'm being crazy, I just saw a bunch of military chads in the discord and I got scared. I just want to find people who won't bully me. Maybe I'm panicking over nothing, I don't know.

No

avoidstreamers.com/
Avoid Faerlina if you're playing on US and don't want every in-game chat to be like Twitch. If you're a retard thats set on playing this server, don't bitch like a faggot when you have hour long or more server queue times even weeks after release. EUfags won't have to deal with streamers, because all of their streamers are a lot smaller and their fans aren't primarily 13 year old redditors

You are buying a game and paying a sub for a re-release of a 15 year old game. Why does this deserve a sticky?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoJNcxqDkc

I am not gonna click on it
I am not gonna open any wow related video on YouTube ever, i don't want assmingoloid react to an horse taking a shit in my YouTube pages

what is the Yea Forums server?