I find this very relatable

i find this very relatable

Attached: ZXwbBrI_d.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLtRmb2mzAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of course you do. consume more good goy never question!

If you're on Yea Forums, you're consuming social media.

>anonymous discussion
>social media

I just dont want them listed as relevant to gaming at all though
They do nothing but obfuscate stats to push agendas
They can play whatever garbage they want, just like you faggots here who play gacha garbage

>doesn't know what the words "social" or "media" mean
Yea Forums is about sharing images for the purpose of facilitating discussions. it is pure social media in the most literal sense.

okay?

you are possibly the dumbest retard to have ever lived

Social media where people are anonymous seems good enough to me.

and what are we "questioning" here then, exactly?

Yes? He's right.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLtRmb2mzAE

?
Do you not know what social media is?

Women should be scared of men. I feel like they walk around on easy street while us men are forced to suffer. Fucking whores!

gamers on the right,journos on the left

Same, I also like to rape young children

Attached: my_daughterslave_chino_is_so_cute.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

You can't EAT social media, you fucking dumb.

Wasn't the whole joke in that scene that the guy was actually a decent person and Amber's unwarranted fear got him killed?

Have sex

No, the joke is that like always Rick has no empathy for humanity because of infinite universes so the ship she's in protects her by brutally murdering or psychologically torturing whoever comes close for any reason

Candy Crush is just the modern day bejeweled/ms solitair/tetris.

The thing is, mom isn't going to take up the computer to play fucking bejeweled or solitair or the SNES to play tetris for the gameboy because she has her own fucking phone.

Yea Forums is more of a "conflicting ideologies" website than a "social media" website

I don't think about you at all.

It just brings back memories of the first time I thought it would be a good idea to take a game design course in college. Had to explain the design concepts of some absolute bullshit without tearing it to pieces for being a mindless repetitive high score simulator that would make ye olde flash games look creative.

I failed the course.

That's the whole episode. I'm talking about the specific guy, he turns out to be a pediatrician.

Actually true

Attached: 1547594254659.jpg (271x190, 9K)

>it's another "nerds think they're better than normies" episode
Yea Forums is just facebook for people who are ashamed of their actual identities

yeah well he probably, deserved it, touched drugs, smoked kids, who cares

>They hated him because he told the truth