youtube.com/watch?v=O7YAHQQQkcQ
youtu.be/4Gj6V59abDA
youtu.be/LohnjbvnpPk
youtu.be/lYpio2tG-BE
youtube.com/watch?v=1d1v_zJOUIM
youtu.be/y8HYwKagrL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I prefer the new perk system.

The good old days bros.... wish we could go back to being kids..

you fags never let me reload

based and modifier winters howl pilled

>Dude wait for me to fucking reload!
>has over like 10 downs
top kek

New perk system is great but modified Winter's Wail is OP as hell

people who played Zombies were shit at multiplayer

>*teens

Black Ops 2 was my childhood bros... times were so much easier back then

DUDE WTF YOU DIDN’T LET ME RELOAD

>DUDE REVIVE ME I HAVE THE THUNDERGUN

FETCH ME THEIR SOULS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>the final map in the Aether storyline will be a Call of the Dead remake
I'm not sure how to feel about this

Attached: 1563493468626s.jpg (232x249, 5K)

>Tells you to reload 2 milliseconds before picking it up

>475595037
>475596921

Attached: Bait.jpg (462x361, 55K)

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK I DIDN'T RELOAD

Attached: 1548661090874.png (425x493, 193K)

I swear to god if the last map isn't a god-tier map i'll fucking kill myself. Don't pull another Revelations.

>dude my dinner is ready leave a crawler

FUCK
I DIDN'T RELOAD MY RAY GUN

How do you feel about Call of the Dead?

you got it bro
>shoots

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_138169076_preview.png (1024x768, 1.03M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9DpkW7OUVjM

oh shit it died we need to protect him until he gets back

>WAIT WAIT FOR ME DON'T GO DOWNSTAIRS TO DEFCON WITHOUT ME PLEASE

Attached: tumblr_n4fhzeB6dH1suutixo1_500.gif (500x404, 873K)

>me and my friend playing zombies online
>the map is five and it's me, my friend (splitscreen) and a couple of 12 y/o squeakers who talk shit
>we open the elevator and stand right in the entrance
>by the time the zombies overwhelm the squeakers they try to run into the elevator but we're blocking it
>they get downed and we close the elevator

Attached: sneedandchuck.gif (1100x450, 326K)

It's my second favorite BO1 map but there's no way in hell this rumor is true. How would that even work with the great war? A Origin remaster makes more sense, though it would be great if the last map was actually original or at least as much original as AO was.

Der Riese - home.

Attached: file.png (1440x900, 2.55M)

OKAY I LINKED THE TELEPORTERS PLEASE WAIT FOR ME

Five was hard as fuck to navigate past 10 waves

still peeved we only got three maps in this setting

Attached: broken.png (1004x559, 762K)

*purchases the olympia*

*purchases the olympia enough to get the ray gun*

any of you fuckers want to play? steamcommunity.com/id/ag42/

Glad it just fulls all your ammo TO MAX, instead of bullshit whatever it did before.

>rumor
I'd hate to break it to you lad but various reputable sources have been saying that DLC 4 will be a Call of the Dead remake. It's also likely considering it's the only map beside the Victis/Tranzit crew maps to not get a remake and was (apparently) foreshadowed on Classified on one of the walls on the lab.

>Cod WaW nacht der untootan raygun box stratgy 100% working
>Bandicam.org
>youtube.com/watch?v=TKfS5zVfGBc
>240p

COD WaW is the only good zombies game

WaW is the worst 3arc Zombies game besides BO4

F

Attached: blood-dead-richtofen-machiine.jpg (1600x1600, 408K)

He was the nicest one

Christ that ending hurt my soul
F

>that loud mexican kid who would always hog the mystery box until he got a ray gun

Attached: 1563052347071.jpg (508x486, 32K)

That Peach's Castle 64 map dude

Attached: arc gif.gif (500x265, 1.52M)

It literally ruins map design. Maybe the old perks were unbalanced or OP, but the system of acquisition was perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMhlLMQ5AgU

Unregistered HyperCam 2

The only maps i like are verruckt and der riese.
What the hell is wrong with me?

Nothing, you're probably just nostalgic.

>watch video explaining the lore
>forget everything two weeks later

Everytime

>tfw no one wants to play
bad feels, but have some wallpaper

Attached: 1bc19ce9285e2fe554db461fd7eb59941295839f.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

Lol know your place zoomer

Probably because fags hated the new characters because m-muh old characters. Didn't help that Tranzit was kinda bad, Die Rise was too confusing/difficult for casual. Then Buried was too easy. We really should have had more. Tranzit crew is severely underrated and so is the broken arrow and apocalypse setting

It's such a shame. Tranzit was probably the best looking map in the series for me. The lava, the fog, the sky, the lightning, the old bus stop and destroyed town, even the loading screen. It was so fucking good. It had the perfect end of the world setting. If only the map wasn't so tedious to play.

Man that sucks. I mean it's one of my all time favorites but i really wanted something original. Does that mean the reboot stuff is likely true as well? I'd love to go back to waw/bo1-type maps and non-futuristic guns.

>not raygun

why did they ruin the cool nazi occultism of waw with the multiverse shit

>you have to knife the mystery box, spin three times, crouch up and down and knife it again to get a raygun every time bro, I swear I just watched a youtube video on it proving it just trust me calvin

Even OG richtofen has more character than any of the origins crew.

It was never really occultism, more sci-fi. If you want occultism CoD WWII zombies is more your thing. And they ruined it mostly because it was the only direction to take the story(while still keeping it going).

Have another wallpaper by the way

Attached: bo2bus.jpg (1920x1200, 323K)

Controversial opinions
>DotN is the ultimate pleb filter map
>The Tranzit crew maps weren't nearly as bad as everyone says they were and Buried is severely underrated
>The the new perk system is better than the old it's just rough around the edges and needs a few tweaks here and there
>The story has always been a ridiculous mess and the only reason Blundell's maps are so hated is because they are trying to fix the nonsensical mess that was Jimmy Zielinski's story

The story and lore goes to shit starting in BO3 anyway.

I would but got to go to work

>faggot acquires power
>Earth gets irreversibly fucked up
Who could have possibly seen this coming

Is that before or after I get Mew from under the Truck?

Can't speak on the first because I never played DotN, fortunately people have come around mostly on Victis(Tranzit crew)maps, strongly disagree on perks, and 100% right on that. Zielinski didn't see narrative as important(because it wasn't)

chronicles fucking stunk

Attached: kino.png (979x927, 1.31M)

Don't be silly, the Mew is under the bus, not the truck

wtf dude? my cousin lied to me

Attached: 1562170351531.png (1195x530, 557K)

I disagree. Sure, moving away from Nazi stuff was bound to happen eventually, but it did NOT need to go multiverse. Should have just focused on different research groups like Group 935, Division 9, Broken Arrow, and the Ascension Group. They could be vying for control using biological weapons to wage war and get access tl the MPD themselves. The direction the story was going in with Tranzit/Die Rise was actually interesting and a million times better than what we have now.

It baffles me how many people defend ZC Kino. I think a few maps got done decent justice(Verrukt off the top of my head)but Kino got fucked up visually and whatever you think of Moon's visual changes is irrelevant because they fucking ruined QEDs.

cod zombies fucking suck, they're all bullet sponges even if you shoot their head.

>yfw youtube.com/watch?v=KtSpk2pMZrs

Attached: 1549671930268.png (326x239, 125K)

>SOUL
>soulless

CoTD was where they first found 115. Gonna go stop it entering the universe entirely.

How would they do in the apocalypse?

Attached: 405463-tony-soprano[1].jpg (650x366, 39K)

>trying to fix a semi-grounded sci fi story that has some mysterious alien technology by throwing in dozens of alternate dimensions, tentacle monsters, and rewriting characters to make them worse
Yeah, nah. Blundell is a hack. The new perk system is not good, even with tuning. Tweaking the old system would have been better.
>stone tablets with nearly impossible to see symbols must be used in a certain order or else you can't get the wooden stake for the whole game
Fuck that.

callofduty.fandom.com/wiki/Quantum_Entanglement_Device#Effects
Talk about soul vs. soulless
>mfw

Attached: 1542266067841.gif (598x661, 281K)

they had some cool maps and ideas in BO3 even, that would have been great if they were in the same context of the WaW maps without the multiverse shit. The flying dragons were a bit much though

Why is there no mod to add swatstikas

>"BRING ME ONE ONE FIVEEEEEE"

Attached: 1545550602388.gif (320x284, 1.15M)

>tfw staying up till 4am showing people the Easter Eggs on Shi No Numa and Der Riese
>tfw the reactions of people who had no idea about the lore of WaW zombies

Attached: 1538819504409.png (1384x640, 512K)

The modding community for CoD is run by pedophile SJW furries. No joke.

>get thundergun
>get instakill while this is playing
Hell yeah

Attached: 1564124259307.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>He didn't throw all his grenades and shoot wildly in the air before grabbing this

IT'S JUST A STORM, DICK!

Attached: JFK_BO.png (530x530, 390K)

Pleb filtered

Call of the Dead is my favorite map, it won't be the same though if that's what they're doing though since they'll take out everything that made it special.

Not bad... Not bad at all... BUT.
youtu.be/93aDvSfLh9M

Attached: 1545371100481.jpg (640x632, 212K)

>other three teammates get guns from the box
>get teddybear

Attached: 1517021558295.png (633x758, 335K)

I slightly agree
Shadows is fine as a standalone map, Der Eisen is mostly fine, Zetsubou may have been fine without the plant shit, Gorod would be cool without the dragons, as much as I love dragons. Save crazy shit for standalone maps like Mob and Shadows.

>I must do zis for all of us, forgive me Maxis

Attached: 1559303630651.png (800x800, 414K)

>look up in sky for light to find out where it is
>its in a part of the map you havent opened yet

There he is! WHACK 'IM

Attached: hqdefaulthq.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Well they make some neat maps I guess

>be the first one to the box
>get a bear
>mfw everyone gets ass blasted

Attached: 1566798386430.jpg (249x249, 63K)

>people not doing the super juggernaut secret on der rise
Imagine being this dumb

Attached: 1528228091726.jpg (256x267, 6K)

Haven't kept up with the story since revelations/end of BO3.
What the fuck is going on in ?

Can I get a quick rundown? Will I get attacked by furry mobs on steam if I try uploading my own map?

>WaW Verruckt
>Playing solo
>Get to the box for the first time
>First roll
>Springfield
>Second roll
>Teddy Bear
>wtf wh-
>Instantly killed by Verruckt Sprinters on Round 4

>phd flooper, juggernaught, slight of hand
>keep 1911 so i can keep mustang and sally
>run circles in the rocket launch pad next to pack a punch
>last for hours

Attached: 1543566633359.png (191x234, 26K)

Yes

Post your top 5 maps Yea Forums

1.) Call of the Dead
2.) Five
3.) Verruckt
4.) Tranzit
5.) Shangri La

Attached: asukainabox.jpg (399x374, 31K)

>everybody has over 5000 points but nobody wants to open the first door

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

you open it then

Oh boy, thanks user

Attached: 1553564569903.png (500x576, 407K)

Basically the cycle becomes broken and when Primis go Alcatraz at the end of the Zetsbou EE they end up trapped there. The events of Blood of the Dead ensue and Richtofen sacrifices himself at the end to save the other three. Nikola becomes the new leader as he's the only one to still have his soul

Only tier ordered by preference is S

Attached: botier.png (990x574, 628K)

A fine selection gentlemen, but
youtube.com/watch?v=O7YAHQQQkcQ
>the piano outro

Attached: 1453542063988.png (371x475, 361K)

Daily reminder that Jason Blundell is a HACK that stole most of Based Jimmy Z's ideas.

Jimmy > Jason

Attached: press_x_to_jason.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

here comes a new challenger
youtu.be/4Gj6V59abDA

Attached: pleasewait.png (224x224, 33K)

You forget that he reluctantly does so believing the crew would save him, but they abandon him to die.

A version of Richtofen (is he bo3 or not? idk) tries to use a machine that takes his blood to kill the Warden of alcatraz, who was retconned into being Brutus instead of fergusson, it doesn't work, another Richtofen comes out and saves everyone magically, shit talks the Richtofen on the machine and the other crew seem to forget he even exists when the new Richt comes out, old(?) Richt cries and slowly bleeds to death saying stuff like "i want to be me, the one who did all the hard work! i was the nicest one, and you won't even remember..." The screen fades to black and white like how the intro to mob fades from black and white into color

>reveal all the mystery surrounding everything to be the work of cthulhu penis monsters
>add the most generic corrupt ancient evil plot
>add alternate universes that aren't their own thing for maximum bullshit cause time travel wasn't complicated enough
>there's dragons and plant monsters now
>lets turn the original characters into kids so they don't fuck up the universe but let's not do the same for primis because??
>remember the box and wall guns that everyone thought were created by sam as a way to play with us? lol it was all me doctor fucking monty haha buy my shitty gumballs
Thank fucking god it's over soon.

Attached: 1519123500022.gif (488x519, 415K)

Not really. The guy who was making pic related for BO3 got chased out of the community by some furry faggots because they dug up some tweets he made about how muslim immigration was bad idea

Attached: DATHHRdXoAA0Tc4.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

WAIT THAT'S WHY THAT MAP WAS NEVER FINISHED?

>All these zoomers holding nostalgia for Black Ops
Yikes, WaW was 100x the game those shitfests were

1.Ascension
2.Kino
3.Tranzit
4.Call of the Dead
5.Mob

YOU CAN'T BREAK ME

I have nostalgia for Blops1 and WaW and there's fuck all you can do about it.

wow man great opinion you have there it's not like it's been said by the same cool guy a million times already

I have it bad because I'm 1998, meaning I'm in that really shitty in-between, not quite a millenial but not quite a zoomer

Attached: bus1.png (99x115, 25K)

>1. Origins
>2. Der Riese
>3. Moon
>4. Call of the Dead
>5. Der Eisendrache

You're literally a zoomer

isn't Gen Z usually defined by post 2000?

A year ago my friends and i did the Origins easter egg on a 3 person split screen on a ps3 took us hours and it was laggy as hell, but when we made it shit was cash.
I miss them so much

Attached: 1503914865104.png (300x300, 170K)

Attached: nig.jpg (680x447, 26K)

Okay, as awful as BO4, it's maps, and Voyage of Despair are, the EE song is among the best imo

youtu.be/LohnjbvnpPk

>Dead Ops
>Final boss is a gorilla
>Ascension
>Monkeys steal your perks
>Shang
>Monkeys steal your drops
What did Zielinski mean by this?

Underrated song incoming youtu.be/lYpio2tG-BE

So uhh, what's going to happen next in BO4? They're going back to Call of the Dead to get the last piece as written on the walls in Classified, but some of you here also pointed out 115 was first found in Call of the Dead. Will it be the last map or will there be one more afterwards where they go back to the house like Samantha says at the end of Alpha-Omega?

Peak COD zombies was kino

This was one of the maps I was referring to

Did he really stop working on it? I disagree with his opinion but still want to play the map t. Gay furry

Probably will just end, with MAYBE the Tranzit crew maps being remastered
BO5 was likely originally intended to be entirely Chaos storyline, but with the way things are going they might just opt to completely reboot Aether

agreed, good choice

Rumor has it they're going to reboot the entire Aether storyline after BO4 since the next game is also rumored to be a Black Ops reboot.

Would explain why they talk about the universe resetting if they remove 115.

Yeah, treyarch offered him (sirjammy) a job as an environment artist and the furry pedos got jealous and did a huge smear campaign against him to stop that from happening. They were also mad he wasn't giving them free mapping tutorials. He ended up not getting the job and quitting the map to focus on school
Here's just one of the fuckheads desparately trying to ruin his career. (he was 17 at the time btw)

Attached: New Canvas2.png (2048x2048, 1.03M)

WAIT GOTTA RELOAD FIRST!

Attached: 1565062980811.jpg (500x467, 83K)

see

everyone that supports liverpool fc is a cunt

It's not as much as the crew didn't save him but the post Revelations richtofen didn't.
The crew literally forgets him as soon as he sacrifices himself

according to Nixaru anyways

>Nixaru
You mean Vixarya?

Thanks guys, even though I still barely understand.
Maybe I should catch up on this fucking beautiful mess of a story.

my favorite song from Zombies
youtube.com/watch?v=1d1v_zJOUIM

Attached: JFK.jpg (640x475, 75K)

HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO MY BABY?
WHY DID THEY GET AWAY WITH IT

Attached: soulless.png (1453x1636, 1.99M)

WW2 was probably the best of both worlds scenario. It fixed the issue of jug hogging up a perk slot while still maintaining the old perk system, and provided an option for create-a-class to make whatever build you want (i.e. a medic). The perks themselves lost their character but the acquisition system was second best. Moon was obviously top tier since you were able to swap perks via the hacker device, without having to go down. It's a shame that Treyarch of all the dev teams threw it all out the window in BO4. People like to think that it's automatically better because "muh crutch perks", but BO4 still has a bunch of OP shit. The only redeeming factor about BO4's perk system is that the ballistic knife is fun to use now.

>posts blurry youtube 360p quality screenshot for BO3
based

BO3 Moon looks better desu

Shi No Numa was the shit. Best map by far.

>needing to reload
>ever

Attached: mk2v.png (248x166, 90K)

>BRO OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR ITS YOUR TURN!

Die rise is a fun map.

The pre-patch sliquifier was so good

Sure bro I'll add you. Just gotta finish my exams first and then scratch the waw zombies itch

The Left Hand of All That is Sacred was my title in fuckin' everything for awhile after that.

nah

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

Why the fuck am I seeing you limp dick retards shit talking ascension? Ascension was the goat black ops 1 map. And the funnest Easter eggs, also best zombies song.
Fuck you

Bo2>Bo1>Bo3>=WaW

What could have been...

Attached: bridge.png (1588x445, 1.25M)

Ascension too easy, good aesthetic tho

The first box location being where it is and the monkeys balance it really well

Legit how do you make the ui look decent in BO3 but turn it into a mess in 4

explain

>play AO for the first time
>look and aesthetic remind me of ascension, like it
>turn on power
>back to BO4's standard colorful artstyle
But why. I liked it that way much more.

not that user but supposedly moon was gonna be paris at first

The original final map for Black Ops was originally supposed to be in Paris, they scrapped that and decided to make it on the moon instead.

DESCENDING UNRELENTING BEAUTY OF ANNIHILATION

LOOKS LIKE YOUR PROPHET WAS MISTAKEN

no, theres another gen that starts in 2000 but from the 80s-2000 there are millenials

Man it sucks that I don't feel the same about cod anymore. I can't ever see myself buying zombies anymore from the sheer fact of Treyarch's greed and laziness. BO4 is so fucked up with so much reused content. I'm glad I didn't buy just for zombies.

>
>Everytime a new map came out I looked forward to the loading screen art and music. Also when the loading screen art was stacked on top of an older map screens KINO.
>youtu.be/y8HYwKagrL4

IS LIFE REALLY GONE OR JUST BEEN WASTED

Attached: boogie critic'.gif (240x180, 433K)

Paris was being worked on as the final DLC for WaW (not kino, as many people will tell you) but they dropped all WaW content to work on Black Ops. Towards the end of BO1's DLC season treyarch decided that a map set in WW2 paris wouldn't fit BO1's cold war setting so they actually retextured it using assets from BO2's moon map that was also in development. The eiffel tower was a conduit of electricity and would charge up the teleporter. The skybox from the original paris map was actually reused in Origins as you can see from the sqirling vortex storm that would have been circling the eiffel tower. Tunnel 6 and 11 are refered to the catacombs in the game's code as well.

>Everytime a new map came out I looked forward to the loading screen art and music. Also when the loading screen art was stacked on top of an older map screens KINO.

Thanks for reminding me about this, I loved it.

Attached: bobpage.jpg (274x365, 14K)

SMR in Black Ops 2 Multiplayer
>God Gun
>2 shots at all but extreme range
>best semi-auto rifle by far

SMR in Black Ops 2 Zombies
>Shit
>Double Shit
>Still shit even when PaP'd

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
I wish they did bring back more BO2 guns for Zombies though, I miss the AN-94

Attached: 1549211598931.jpg (437x431, 10K)

DOOM'S SO CLOSE THAT I CAN TASTE IT

Attached: 1505222345856.jpg (1024x870, 83K)