Is it just me or is Samus OP as fuck in this game?

Is it just me or is Samus OP as fuck in this game?

Attached: samus.jpg (900x780, 134K)

Samus players cant even make top 8 in a tournie the fuck you talking about

Who cares about tournaments?

Well this conversation is over it seems. Post Smash art or something.

Attached: 1545770271288.jpg (683x1024, 89K)

yeah it's just you. Her moveset is just worse versions of other characters and she's too slow

Okay, seriously, this retardation of saving images wrong needs to stop.

Is it just me or is Mr. Game & Watch OP as fuck in this game?

smelly hero mains need not reply.

Attached: large_ssb4_render_requests__mr_game_and_watch_by_elemental_aura_d86bvru-pre.png (894x894, 131K)

Is it just me or was this thread made by an asshurt 13 year old after they got camped out by a wi-fi Samus?

>this character is overpowered
>who cares about tournaments
assuming you're op, why would you even ask this question if you're only talking about the shit online?

Attached: 1543183012008.png (288x288, 70K)

Only on wifi.

Online isn't tournaments...

It’s from these third party image sites. they have the wrong image as the main one, but make you go to a different tab to get the true transparent one.

Not OP btw.

it's you

other zoners are better than her at keeping people out and against a competent player (I.E. not you) she has to consistently make big brain traps and plays in order to get back in

Legitimately based.

The fact that the one person in your friend group who actually plays the game at a semi serious level plays a character and kicks your ass with them doesn't mean that character is broken, user.

I used to have so many problems with them but once I learned how to counter their gay flowchart its all good now.

i'm pretty sure they have once or twice. Samus is definitely not even high tier though

>friend group
Where do you think you are?

>saving images correctly

Attached: 1556667654009.gif (380x380, 40K)

Remember at the Smash 4 Invitational when Sakurai said he was surprised no one picked Samus since she was so powerful?

Having a texas sized range grab gives her some significant strength in netplay but in tourney settings I would say she only does ok

So he intentionally made her OP and I was right all along and it's just that pros don't know how to play her. I am the greatest.