Where is sseth from? I notice he has a slight accent when pronouncing certain words (i.e words with "th" like "others)

Where is sseth from? I notice he has a slight accent when pronouncing certain words (i.e words with "th" like "others)

Attached: 1526880465150.jpg (931x640, 114K)

Attached: 1514389426202.png (512x560, 42K)

congo

Fuck off racist.

Africa

america

hey hey people

German or Dutch

He's from Israel, and no that's not a joke. He talked about it in the Killstream interview.

Attached: 1557925011303.jpg (727x880, 282K)

I had the weirdest fucking dream where he was childhood friends with Mandalore and lived in New York as a recovering drug addict/Elder Scrolls elf wizard cosplayer.

Seriously?

Unless he was joking and I wasn't catching the irony, yes.

Attached: 1535540651341.jpg (1305x1600, 817K)

Storytime, user. Share them dreams!

israel

I wish my older brother was as cool as sseth.

Why there

In your mom

He's a Russian Jew living in Denmark

Brazillian

>not saying this about the pathologicfags shilling mandalore to save their walking sim
Stop being a hypocrite cunt.

I find the fact that a literal shitposting jew that is able to do what he does by sucking off the teat of his patreon that is financed most by Yea Forums and /pol/tards to be incredibly ironic.
This is above and beyond clown world, this is clown universe and you're all part of the circus now.

Attached: 2147.jpg (300x300, 31K)

He's Ashkenazi, so still has a soul

cuck

Based

Nothing wrong with being a cuck.

cope

sneed

he's a Polack that lives in Netherlands

>Unless he was joking and I wasn't catching the irony

Occam's razor suggests thats the actual explanation

He was born in Russia but moved to Scotland as a kid.
So, he's lived in Non-English speaking countries his entire life.

Go watch it and tell me your opinion. It's like a 50 minutes interview.

Being a cuck is quite possibly the worst thing you could be, next to a foot fetishist.

He's actually an ethnic jew.

Nah it's cool man
I can bring the snack tray and if I'm a good boy I can play the Switch until bedtime

BASED

FUCK E-CELEB CANCER
FUCK ZOOMERKEKS
AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL
FUCK NIGGERS

Netherlands

>dunkey thread
nothing happens
>sseth thread
WAAAAH CRINGE MODS HELP ME!!!!!

>hey hey people
>based sseff here

trying a little too hard there.

iirc, in one of his videos he shows something in his kitchen and you can see some scandinavian stuff there
and as for the "th" thing, his native language most likely doesn't have the two th sounds, so he's replacing them with what he hears as the closest equivalent and these happen to be F and V for him
this is called th-fronting and is also a feature of a few native accents in the UK

His editing is fucking cancerous reddit shit.
Also, this

Fpbp

All I know is he's currently in the UK. The starsector video shows him paying for the game in £.

This, but also fuck sseth.
Why are new-neo-Yea Forums zoomers so infatuated with e-celebs?

Proof?

keep crying bitch nigga

He's Danish.
I've spent a lot of time in Scandinavia and the architecture of the houses in his neighborhood is 100% from there.
Also he showed some stuff in his kitchen and he had Danish products in there.

Hes from the UK

His american accent is faked for the videos.

Attached: 1566429638855.jpg (855x885, 203K)

International man of mystery and shitposting

>ovver
>bruvver
>anuvver
love the guy but this drives me up the fucking wall

He's arab.
I've spent a lot of time around arabs and his hate for the jews reminds me of the arabs. His accent is fake but that's why he can't make the "th" sound.

He’s said before that he’s a Russian living in Scandinavia

It's a hebrew accent

He's clearly japanese. In the video with the anime pillow we see the food on his shelves and it's obviously from a convenience mart. Trust me I've seen anime.

he does that shit regularly
sometimes he's using israeli shekels, polish zlotys, russian rubles etc

No, he's got an accent in Polish.

He's British

Attached: 8784.png (736x708, 534K)

his bank statement.

Which bank statement? Gib pic.

It was about Pathologic though, if a thread was started debating Mandalore's identity a reply like this would also be correct.

Are you insane? Dunkey threads are spammed by cuckolds

MODS !!!!!!!!!

Attached: sseth dosh.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

He's a Pole who lived in Denmark and now lives in the UK. Ignore the other retards.

He's from some shithole

>1 video a month/$4,452 a month
That's not a lot user, that's barely middle class a year

Attached: 1548958500407.jpg (312x321, 16K)

I like his videos but you have to be a pathetic cuck if you donate any of your hard-earned sheckles to any eceleb, even “Yea Forums approved” ones

No he's fucking not Polish, he may be Russian or from anywhere else in Europe but he's not Polish. The way he said "kup teraz" is so weird that a Pole who lived 50 years on an island with no other humans would not say it in that way. Stfu

That's more than minimum wage

Dude he grew up in Denmark. Thats why his Polish is shit

Depending on where you live maybe. You could live in bumfuck no where real comfy-like with that kind of money.

He's a Pole who lives or used to live in a Scandinavian country. Either that or a Scandinavian who lives in Poland
There's several videos that show that the currency he uses in GOG is clearly Polish zlotoy

No shit, minimum wage is poor.
Belle Delphine makes about 11 times the amount the sseth does so you should really put that in perspective.
If someone is making a barely middle class living by making content makes you angry, channel that anger into the 1000's of jobs in a mile radius around you that makes more.

Attached: 1550687380448.jpg (384x384, 11K)

I don't care for sseth or e-celebs nor am I the original person you were replying to.
Just saying that sseth is making more than minimum wage which is more than quite a lot of people here.

>The way he said "kup teraz" is so weird
source please
I would like to hear it myself

e-celebs are not video games

Attached: e-celebs are not video games.png (500x500, 31K)

I make about 3k a month doing pest control, it's not that much money m8

Please quote where I said its a lot of money.

The same people why cry about "degradation of a fanbase" and make 500+ reply threads about women and normies ruining everything by finding out about a game will also tell you Sseth is based for making meme montage videos about niche games to his audience of over 500,000 underage redditors

Attached: implying anyone wants to play with autistic losers anyway.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

Being a NEET and complaining about other people having slightly more money is embarrassing

Attached: 1555258167215.jpg (250x250, 6K)

and yet all he does is play bad video games, while you have to suck off roaches

Please quote where I even complained about someone having more money

Until theres an eceleb board they wont go anywhere, the people that post in these threads know it doesn’t go on Yea Forums so telling them wont make them stop

Attached: 9D601613-E399-4C3B-BA4C-A6B9D23A046F.png (498x443, 79K)

has anyone played Space station 13? that game seems to be extremely deep for how it looks

Him getting zoomers to play singleplayer games from the past is fine, good even. How much impact did he actually have on Space Station 13?

>How much impact did he actually have on Space Station 13?
A lot.

I mostly drive around in the truck they gave me and check poison stations and telling old people their smelly house is because of them
>making more than minimum wage which is more than quite a lot of people here
yeah, for children? If you are atleast 25 years old you shouldn't be struggling in a mcjob anymore

>yeah, for children? If you are atleast 25 years old you shouldn't be struggling in a mcjob anymore
What the fuck do you think the demographic for this website is? On a video game board?

Sseth isn't a zoomer gaming channel, he covers games oldfags actually grew up with, pretending he is a childrens entertainer just because the oldfags on Yea Forums like him for his nostalgia videos is just dishonest

Neither is your post. Kill yourself

Thread should have ended with this

Literally blew over in under a month.

Any """gaming channel""" is for zoomers, retard.

I'm a zoomer who watches seth for the weird niche games he plays, and i know im not the only one. Also who cares if younger people get exposed to good shit?

Are you retarded?

Attached: 1546534009934.jpg (204x200, 7K)

this

Are you? Sitting around watching other people play video games on youtube instead of just playing the game yourself and forming an opinion?

I'm watching old games I used to play, it has nothing to do about an opinion??

Then either play the game
or just admit you're only watching for the youtuber's personality at which point you're just following celebrities which is what zoomers do.