Tall, beautiful Nordic amazon

>tall, beautiful Nordic amazon
>ditches the orbiter who saved her life for you for finding Grimsever
>a pure-hearted saint
>openly antagonizes that Black-Briar bitch and wants to rid Riften of corruption
>can't be killed
>battle buddy by day, snuggle buddy by night
Why is Mjoll Best Girl?

Attached: SR-npc-Mjoll_the_Lioness.jpg (325x325, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18428?tab=images
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28880
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YZQEJblS6tI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry i associate nordic to "i fuck shitskin"

>Has literally no content because Bethesda cut nearly everything about Riften that was good to release the game on 11/11/11
lol

For me, it's Lydia.

Attached: lydia_skyrim_by_missge-d5vchtl.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

This

Attached: 1541848043948.jpg (1000x814, 463K)

Mortal companions need not apply.

she made me wish I could actually destroy the thieves guild and such

you could if the game doesn't suck

Keeping her safe makes game more interesting.

Her voice is too annoying

>>Not wanting fatty dunmer gf.

Attached: fc56f8c877c0fb804650c4424e94c00ff4e8c855 (1).jpg (1280x1280, 695K)

Never worked an honest day's work for all that coin you're carrying, eh lad?

Are there legal repercussions in Morrowind for miscegenation with N'wah? Seems right up the alley of Dunmer culture.

Attached: 1566331850632.png (790x768, 75K)

like what?

>not wanting a swole argonian gf
low test

Attached: 1540300772045.jpg (750x1200, 143K)

MOOODS BOOOBS

Get off my thread, scaly filth.

Attached: d37.png (544x361, 315K)

Um akshaully reptiles don't have mammaries so those are just large pectorals with nipple-like protrusions on them.

This, also they birth by laying eggs, which is yucky.

>nipple-like protrusions
Why would the Hist do this?

My Mjoll died at a Dragonpriest.

Not spectacularly. She glitched through the door before I wanted to start the fight and just died somehow. I was getting bored of her anyway. Went J'zargo and never looked back.

Based Lydiabros

I turned her into a Khajiit.

Attached: 1565025342956.jpg (1920x1080, 563K)

*lass

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 6K)

Man I hate that guy

I fucking hate how you can't properly tell people to fuck off in Skyrim

Psyco muiri best girl desu

Attached: Muiri.png (600x1080, 955K)

too smug

It's not possible for a cat to be too smug, user.

She even has those serial killer eyes.

m-mommy?

this.

don't know about Riften cut content but Balgruuf was supposed to die and Hrongar was to become Jarl because of Mephala manipulating Balgruuf's kids and ultimately killing him. The voice acting for this is still in the game. The civil war was also more intense and if Balgruuf doesn't die he would have fled Whiterun through the sewers because he has an amulet of waterbreathing. Irileth is actually a former Morag Tong member. There is a shitload more that has been cut from the game.

Why tho?

not only that but the head turning animation for your player character is gone so he literally is the biggest autist in the game by default who doesn't even care if he gets murdered or sits around somewhere or whatever. enjoy your shitty virtual puppet with no background, class or even birthsign. gee, thanks Bethesda.

I keep trying to fucking play Skyrim and enjoy it, but the drastic fps drops in cities is too unbearable and all that time spent modding it and going through the introductory sequences all goes to nothing. what do frens?

fps drops? maybe your toaster can't run it properly.
I have a shitty old rig and it can only run Skyrim LE on medium settings. I even turned off the high res packs but at least now it runs really smoothly and there is no lag ever. that's more important than eye-candy imo.

Don't use Open Cities. Stop your SexLab mods from running checks every 3 seconds. Disable XMPSE cloak spells. Use 1k textures unless you really want to be spending time appreciating wood grain. Reduce shadow texture size. Use SMIM Lite.

At least one of those should apply to you.

I'm playing Legendary Edition too. what the flying fuck. I have an fx 8350, rx 550, and 8gb of ram. the game should run fine. and i tried medium settings too AAAAAAA

maybe install LOOT and TES5edit and have it clean your mods and sort your loadorder. if that doesn't help then maybe you have too many background programs running that occupy your RAM.

there was supposed to be a quest where you and mjoll purge the thieves guild

Aela is also a good choice, if you don't mind spending Eternity yiffing in Oblivion with her.

Attached: 1560639140624.jpg (500x765, 131K)

WOLFED

>open console
>target mjoll
>“setscale 1.1“
brehs

They should have kept that and removed the Forsworn Conspiracy clusterfuck that made no sense whatsoever.

VERY high test post
I hope you use the muscular women mod too

>tfw no good muscular mature body replacer

Attached: 91573362.jpg (474x461, 26K)

I just want a haughty high elf gf

Based

I want to breed that thalmor woman from the embassy quest

Well I don't want you, mutt of Lorkhan.

Attached: more_altmer_by_fish_socks-d5sai22.jpg (900x1597, 192K)

>tfw no proper body model mod with physics support that makes females more muscular without ridiculously going over the top

baste

Attached: 1542390818050.jpg (1280x800, 80K)

Who's your forbidden waifu Yea Forumsros
For me, it's Ingun Black-Briar, my psychopath gf

>nord afterlife
>fighting and feasting
>were afterlife
>fighting and feasting but with wolves
i don't see the distinction t b h

There was an entire questline on par with destroying the Dark Brotherhood where you and Mjoll would purge the Thieves Guild from Riften and shit on Maven Blackbriar's face.

Attached: 8873-1-1363964112.jpg (2672x800, 1.41M)

Who the fuck is into this shit?

Taarie, the altmer girl who owns the clothing store in solitude and insults everyone.

Rule 34

It's smug aura mocks me

Maven black-briar
Villainesses turn me on and she's pure evil, it makes me fuckin diamonds

Ingun is pretty great, just a shame she's the spawn of incest

>Sovngarde
>Just chill drinking and brawling, maybe a bit of wandering if you feel like it
>Hunting Grounds
>Permanently in your wolf form, hunting and being hunted for all eternity and hircine can make you his bitch/be your bitch anytime he wants and there's nothing you can do about it

Anything more than 1K is complete overkill and only screenshot whores will disagree.

I'm still not sure how he managed to make it look so bad in the nexus pics. This is with the same mod.
Maybe that's some alpha version or something.

Attached: beautiful_lod_terrain.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

That explains a lot about her, and it doesn't deter me in the slightest
>Available for marriage
Not forbidden, but I appreciate your taste

Best girl is Sylgja
>Hard working Nord girl with great boobs
>Has her own home and the respect of the other workers
>Her mom is cute as fuck and a hardened adventurer herself
>Can recruit her mom as a follower and spend your days having great son-in-law adventures before going home to her comfy mountainside home and have a hot meal before going to sleep
>You're cucking not only her father, but also all her coworkers at the same time
>Entire mining camp has to listen to you plowing those fertile Nord fields all night

She's a yandere?

It's the combination of the vanilla female idle stance, which looks weird with bigger meshes, smooth skin, bad lighting and an old version of the mod with really bizzare pecs and delts.

I want to massage those backs ngl.

The plebbest of tastes

Literally the kind of person that married the first girl who gives him the time of day and agrees to a few dates. 10 years down the road he realizes what a mistake it was but he's old now and has no idea what the dating scene is like anymore. A divorce would be too expensive and his wife has him by the balls financially and their 1 kid hates his guts anyway. So he just keeps going to work and then immediately starts drinking when he gets home, hoping that one more beer will cause him to die in his sleep. But that death never comes, and he just continues on this meager existence until he's 80, staring at a woman he hates and a kid he's not even sure is his.

If Bethesda wasn't lazy, Orc females would look like this by default.

Based and normiepilled
Only option more generic would be ysolda

The difference in Sovengarde you're sitting in a hall of Heroes with your human god Shor feasting on fine cooked food, drinking mead and sparring with legends while in the Hunting Grounds you're forever a werewolf that can only consume raw meat, lap up puddle water and if Hircine thinks you "deserve" the honor of being prey you'll transform into a Prey animal and be hunted down by other werewolves.

Lydia and Serana are literally only remembered because they're the only followers thrown onto the player.

for me its borgakh

Attached: tumblr_otws7m2caG1ublv41o1_r1_1280.png (962x1386, 403K)

For me,its mazoga.

Attached: Mazoga_the_Orc.png (600x1000, 1.1M)

Best thing that's going to happen in TESVI is Fallout 4-style companions. Instead of dozens upon dozens of lifeless throwaways, we're gonna get maybe twelve in-depth followers.

>green niggers
Fucking gross. Might aswell fuck a pig.

>annoying voice
>ugly face paint
>doesn’t help you commit crimes
I went back to the cute blonde Jordis. Also if you don’t want them to die, just do the enchanting glitch. That should make them unstoppable.

Attached: 679B9F0B-219D-461E-A40B-F40DFB65C9AD.jpg (3866x2898, 2.96M)

To contact the Dark Brotherhood you need to perform the Black Sacrement.
You know what that means.

Also download a mod that gets rid of stupid ass foliage, pebbles and sea weed you won't be seeing 90% of the time

Where did you find this? This is literally my dream, I would risk my life 15 times over for just a chance at having a chubby dunmer wife, I have never found any art like this before.

i would like both. generic sell swords would fit the setting.

Based and Lydiapilled.

Attached: lydia with dwebabo.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

No I don't. I haven't played any Elder Scrolls game in like seven years.

Okay Yea Forums your personal top 5 gals in no particular order, go.
1. Sylgja
1. Annekka, Sylgja's mom
1. Jenassa
1. Muiri
1. That one Redguard bandit who runs the toll outside of Whiterun

>In order to perform the Black Sacrament, the invoker must create an effigy of the intended victim, assembled from actual body parts, including aheart,skull,bones, andflesh. They must then encircle that effigy with candles.The ritual itself must then commence. The invoker must proceed to stab the effigy repeatedly with a dagger rubbed with petals of aNightshade plantwhile whispering this plea: "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."

its painfully obvious they were planning to let you destroy the thieves guild like the dark brotherhood but like lots of things the meme release date led to it never being done

markarth conspiracy pisses me off more even though its “finished” though

Only chaotic neutral girls are good

Attached: feq55qg2-720 serana skyrim.jpg (720x406, 71K)

>bretons are the cutest girls
>theres only two you can marry and one of them is a yandere
>senna isnt bad but not really that good looking and also has robes on constantly

>Markarth Conspiracy
Kill everyone lol

jesus man
why hasn't there bean a REMAKE of skyrim? imagine what that game could be with a competent inspired team

hot, who does she get killed? and why?

Attached: 1559361410995.gif (560x560, 265K)

>markarth conspiracy pisses me off more
Why? I always kill Madanach then escape alone and kill the Silver Blood fag outside in the middle of the night. Feel like a little bit of justice was served.

>blonde Lydia

I chose Ysolda soley because I wanted to buy and sell things without constantly having to find other merchants
Making money off of her wasn't bad either

>why hasn't there bean a REMAKE of skyrim?
People too busy making Skywind, Skyblivion and Beyond Skyrim

Is that a photo, ha-ha?

>can literally steal a diary that spells out how the silver bloods were corrupt fucks
>cant show it to anyone despite the fact the empire explicitly wants the family's power dented
oh don't get me wrong unless i'm larping as a nord supremicist stormcloak i kill every silver blood there is, it just pisses me off how the quest itself goes and theoretically they get off scot free.

i mean a real remake from the ground up

holy fuck bros, that makes me angry.
i hate those thieves guild fuckers so much.
Dark brotherhood are so edgy that they are funny again, but the Thieves guild is just some dickass annoying fucks

Murdering them all would have felt great

>emo
>is averse to wholesome marital consummation after getting rawdogged by the meanest, most evil son of a bitch in the planes of Oblivion
>is always raising undead tripping hazards
>doesn't get along with her family

Well you are probably gonna be upset hearing this first part but her target is a bandit chief con artist who only got close to her to rob her friend's family, ended up killing their daughter and they blamed her for it. In order to become a marriage candidate, you have to fulfill her bonus objective of making them miserable by killing their only other daughter which leads the mother to commit suicide

You should wait till Maddeknack gifts you the armor, then slaughter the whole lot of them before going for Silver Boy for his ring and his life. Thats what i do.

Because it's the most current Elder Scrolls game. Remaking it, would force Bethesda to admit their game is shit, and they've been busy rereleasing it with "HD" graphics just to prove it isnt actually shit

She's perfect.

Ive already fucked your mom so close enough

Reachmen really are crazy

Senna and the Markath Temple were supposed to be Blades/Paladins of Dibella, hence why the robes and secretive stuff.
Hence why the search for a new Sybil/Prophet, the Old One died.
Haelga's Dibellan arts are from the Illiac Bay's temples, Skyrim follows more the old ways/ the temple ofc kynareth in Whiterun feels lackluster when it was supposed to be more in line with Kyne the warrior wife.

The only quest that was left out was the one that you become an agent of kyne by hunting spirit animals.
many shit was cut from the game, if they had 1 more year, it would be there, but Fucking Zenimax and Sony higher ups wanted Money.

Why the fuck did you take a picture of your screen?

#justconsolethings

I would have liked to take along Mjoll, Talvas, Illia or Erandur but the fact that they share their VA with 80% of the NPCs of their respective race and start spewing bandit dialogue during combat drives me nuts. I usually just end up dumping them after ten minutes and running over to Solstheim so I can pick up Teldryn instead.

Attached: 1486329455020.png (348x301, 75K)

>ditches the orbiter who saved her life for you for finding Grimsever
man, that was weird. Him moving in with my character and Mjoll, after the wedding was even weirder. Who's more beta? The creep or the husband who can't get rid of his wife's beta orbiter?

Saadia
Hottest redguard in the game, but we just can't fucking marry her

Kujalla drew it on a drawthread.

a remake doesn't mean it's shit
almost everything can be improved

>that one Redguard girl you go on a Nord Ruin expedition with along with her traitorous lizard wizard dogsbody
>doesn't become a follower
Man what the fuck

user, the problems with Skyrim are not its visuals or its gameplay - it's the atrocious fucking writing. Why do you think everybody is trying to remake Morrowind and Oblivion?

What's wrong with opencities tho

>Mjoll
>Uthgerd
>Jordis
>Olfina
>Elenwen
I've got a thing for dominating strong, cocky girls, and the beauty mods take them to the next level. Especially Mjoll.

Poorly programmed

I remember the first time I did that questline I didn't know you were supposed to be arrested, and I didn't like the guards' tone, so I decided to resist arrest. I thought that if you kill all three guards in the temple, nobody else would know and you can get off scot free. More guards started coming in after I killed them though, so I swasbuckledby my way out before stealing a horse and getting out of the entire hold. After learning about the quest I decided to stay out of the Reach until I damn feel like it. Now I do that every playthrough just to cuck the entire conspiracy group.

it had some good writing
and the bad parts could be fixed with some changes
like making vilkas harbinger and that one girl that runs the college arch mage and that one guy the guildmaster and well it needs a good bit more than that buy yeah it's fixable

dat manjaw
she looks even manlier than Mjoll

Even opencities reborn for sse?
I don't even remember all the various compatibility patches I've installed and I'm afraid to fuck it up

morrowind and oblivion have garbage writing though

buggy as hell
At some point in my playthrough, I couldn't enter Whiterun (be it normally or through fast travel) without the game crashing. Obviously, uninstalling the mod would corrupt my save, so I had no other choice but to restart.
Also, a more minor inconvinience, for some reason, after a dragon attacked me in whiterun, it's skeleton would never dispawn

>won't ever shut the fuck up
She's a classic nord alright

Was Ulfric right?

>emo
>Is always raising undead
>doesn't get along with her family
all good things
strong jaws are good you basedboy bitch

>he thinks Oblivion's writing is better than Skyrim's
You do know quests like Whodunit? were the exception to the rule, right?

You're delusional if you think Skyrim is superior to either.

>Morrowind has the best main quest, and the best allegience system in the franchise with real consequnces for siding with opponents
>Oblivion has the best side quests in the franchise, as well as the two most significant and best expansion packs

What does Skyrim have? The Companions where you have to become a werewolf to advance the quest and can't join the Silverhand? The Thieves Guild where a man and a woman sat on their respective plots for TWENTY FIVE YEARS for no reason. Where you join a Daedric Prince even when he says you're entering a retarded deal that doesn't benefit you in the slightest because apparently you need that power to kill a mortal who knows some invisibility magic? The Dawnguard questline where you're unable to take the Elder Scroll from Serana and have to hand her over which is the cause of the entire fucking questline even happening?

whats the best mod to make khajit cute?
Base khajit have those disgusting saggy jowls

>Exception to the rule
>Yet people consistently list dozens upon dozens of examples
Name five good quests in Skyrim that don't involve the following

>Daedric Princes
>Entering a dungeon and killing shit

Attached: Integrity.jpg (600x448, 31K)

That's a problem that resides entirely inside your own head.

The Gilder-green.

low test

>Entering a dungeon and killing shit

>Mjoll
>Aela
>Hroki
>Jarl Elisif the Fair
>Gormlaith Golden-Hilt

>let me put up this random restrictions because I say so

Attached: 1550751338538.jpg (480x480, 47K)

you literally enter a dungeon and fight spriggans

Yeah Skyrim is way better both the other games have worse shit than that
and the skyrim dlc was better than shivering isles

>actually cutting the tree
>not having the dude pray to the tree and have a sapling gifted to you

do you know how many good quests there are in both morrowind and oblivion that don't involve either of those things?

is only good if you take the sap and laugh at the tree huggers

>not mommy gf Jordis
Plebs, all of you.

>Skyrimlets seriously trying to fucking argue that Skyrim's writing is good in any capacity

>Oblivion
>I dropped my ring in that well behind the Guild, go get it
>WOAH SHIT THIS THING WEIGHS 300 POUNDS I'M GONNA DROWN WHAT A BASTARD

>Yeah I dropped my ring in that ancient tomb, go get it for me
>Oh boy I get to kill Draugr/Bandits/Falmer again!

I thought we were talking about writing though?

yes, we are. good writing typically involves imagination stemming beyond "uh, there's a dungeon."

>Yeah I dropped my journal in that ancient tomb, go get it for me
>Oh boy I get fucked by Draugr/Bandits/Falmer again!
Fixed

>yes, we are
Then whether or not there's a dungeon involved doesn't matter, make up your mind you schizo

The gays.

yes, yes it does. are you an esl?

if every quest's design involves the inclusion of a dungeon because the writer can't figure out how to move events along beyond slashing through mobs, that is bad writing.

Laid to Rest
The Wolf Queen
Soul Cairn
Killing the Emporer
All the quests in Moras plane of oblivion

Pretty obvious when you look at those male bodies with tits that musclefags are actually literal faggots.

Actually delusional.
You have very poor taste in video games man, I get that not all art is subjective but you're being intentionally ignorant. What is it, nostalgia? Do you just like it because you were a little kid? Learn to take a critical eye to things you like. Jeeesus Christ, yikes....

quest's design ≠ the actual writing fucks related to the quest give you

>>Yeah I dropped my ring in that ancient tomb, go get it for me
>>Oh boy I get to kill Draugr/Bandits/Falmer again!
better than oblivions

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES, ME NO HAPPY UNLESS SMASHY SMASHY

Serana
Serana
Serana
Serana
Serana

>Enter a dungeon and kill shit
>Enter a dungeon and kill shit
>The Soul Cairn ever being fucking good and not on par with Dragon Age's Fade
>Actually a decent quest
>Several quests involving dungeons and killing shit mixed in with some good stuff

Lydia levels up the highest.

>yes, yes it does.
Nigger writing has nothing to do with the location you may go to

>quest's design ≠ the actual writing fucks related to the quest give you
The writers are literally the people who decide what is part of the quest. If there's a dungeon, they made that decision.

>Nigger writing has nothing to do with the location you may go to
>WRITING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LOCATION YOU MAY GO TO

Attached: 1564925939006.jpg (735x765, 54K)

Why are there no female dragons?

Attached: shy dragon.gif (720x900, 1.81M)

Sure. Still doesn't impact what the character ingame spew

Dragons are genderless shards of the Akatosh oversoul and don't reproduce

Serana
Jenassa
Brelyna
Sybille
Illia

They were directly created and not birthed. There are no dragon eggs either, or genitalia.

The Wolf Queen as said by is a good example of good writing and background lore you purposefully ignore because "nuh huh uh there's a dungeon involved sweetie ;)"

There's a not more to it than enter a dungeon and kill shit but okay

It impacts how monotonous the player experience is, far too many quests in Skyrim involve killing shit instead of engaging with the speech skill, something that was gutted to near uselessness.

Soul Cairn is kino pleb

writing quality*, which is true

For me, it's Jenassa

Attached: waifu.jpg (670x376, 50K)

>preferring a dainty, weak, fragile woman who will die in childbirth over a healthy, fit lady who will be a strong and warm mother to your children
Pathetic.

Attached: warfu.jpg (736x1041, 126K)

Actually Jills are female.

Skyrim has the best atmosphere and setting
Morrowind is overated garbage completly inferior to Gothic
and Oblivion had good dark brotherhood and thieves guild quests but that's it
it's stupid how the enemies level with you and combat feels awful and weightless and everything is hideous with no personality

>is a good example of good writing and background
Literally everything about that quest is pure backstory. You're told a rumor, enter that dungeon and kill a bunch of mooks while some fancy effects play at the end. Nothing about the quest plays on further beyond that dungeon. You can't even talk to the Wolf Queen, she's just a fucking prop.

>It impacts how monotonous the player experience is
Still has nothing to do with writing. Are you ok?

old good new bad

>Still has nothing to do with writing
Are you a legit ESL? Do you not understand that the writers are the ones who decide order of events and locations? The writers tell the level designers their quest is in X, Y and Z location and they make it happen.

Making 75% of your quests involve dungeon slaying is bad writing. It's like a TV show where every episode ends the exact same way, it gets old.

>implying
not even that guy but those aren't muscle girl figures, those are "I couldn't cut it in male body building so I transitioned" tranny figures.

Attached: Projecting.png (606x321, 52K)

Excellent post user. I do the same thing

Attached: AE8B58B7-16C3-4F07-A392-0A92C19DD4AA.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

You really are more stupid than I thought, holy shit. I'm done giving you (You)s, kid. Literally and unapologetically retarded.

Their legs are 75% femur in length. Whoever made this can’t see their legs

Hmm, yeah, there is a limit. But it's always kekworthy when you're into muscle girls and you get called gay by someone who wants women to have the bodies of little boys.

Skyrim>Oblivion>Daggerfall>>Arena>>>>Morroshit

>Has no rebutall
>Keeps insisting it has nothing to do with writing when it has EVERYTHING to do with writing
>Durr you're retarded!
Tell me, are the writers of a TV show not responsible for the location of where and why the characters are at all times? If you say no, you are actually beyond saving.

Attached: Dr. Faust.jpg (500x375, 30K)

All nord women should have this height.

The Aretino boy was able to get the body parts too you could rob a hall of the dead and there's fresh victims in Markarth and Windhelm

why in the fuck doesn't the game have heights like kinos dogma

Attached: dragons dogma screenshot 890.jpg (1920x1080, 514K)

Who the fuck thought the alchemy leveling system was ok? It's painfully slow unless you look up to combine the few things that actually give you exp.

My Vampire Queen.

Attached: Serana-Volkhiar.jpg (1280x1280, 222K)

>he has no rebuttal
>he has no taste
>thi-thi-thi-this this user is a fucking disgrace

>the sun burns me
>so I'll keep my jugs exposed to it

Which TES is the best unmodded experience?

And that’s good thing!

Serana is fucking trash and so are you.

Do the restoration potion loop glitch to level it fast, you eventually make a potion so powerful that it levels the skill from 30-100 with one potion.

Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion

This is because Oblivion is let down hard by the trash levelling system and poor UI. Had they not implemented level scaling or that weird ass stat system, it'd be way better than Skyrim out of the box.

Serana alone makes skyrim the best es game

>morrowind
yeah copy pasted souless npcs that repeat the exact same info and never move are great
so are copy pasted dungeons

Attached: 20190630233051_1.jpg (1920x1080, 633K)

That doesn't really work when Skyrim falls into the same pitfalls.

BUT IT HAS MUH GRAYT RITING AND MUH GRAYT ARPAYGAY!

Attached: tumblr_p3pqxrKUCj1u6xqm6o1_1280.jpg (637x624, 116K)

>yeah copy pasted souless npcs that repeat the exact same info
Unlike Skyrim's NPCs who have one scripted conversation and then can't be spoken to at all, amirite?

Npcs don't all say the exact shit besides blacksmiths and shopkeep lines
and characters actually move and go to sleep
and the dungeons aren't copy pasted

that's better than them saying the EXACT same thing as every other npc
like they could at least say stuff a different way

I love muscle girls but this is a bit much

>Dungeons use the exact same tilesets
>Pretty much the same creation method as Morrowind and Oblivion
>It's not copypasted!

>Npcs don't all say the exact shit
No, they just don't have anything to say at all beyond story NPCs.

>her story goes nowhere
fucking bethesda

>or that weird ass stat system
it works the same as morrowind. the fuck are you on about.

The only bad thing is this little cuck follow her and you.

Attached: mjoll-and-aerin-4.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

>No one still hasn't made a mod that restores all the cut content

Imagine the smell

He just hangs out at your house if you marry her. Also, there's a mod that makes him not follow you.

>Bethsuda didn't even bother trying to add in any of the cut content in Special Edition
What a bunch of lazy hacks and people still actually buy and prefer the shitty SE version.

Give it to me straight bros, how fucking hairy are those Nordic pussies?

>No, they just don't have anything to say at all beyond story NPCs.
that's realistic though
and better than repeating the exact same lines

>Laura Bailey
instantly makes the character 10x worse honestly

Attached: gross.gif (356x400, 2M)

morrowind good new bad

Sure, if you like a developer being fucking lazy and excuse it as "better."

>Before
>No map markers
>NPCs were your directions, so you'd always go talk to them just to make sure you were on the right track

>Now
>Map markers
>Shit, guess NPCs are just dressing now

It depends where they live, in places like Solitude they probably shave but out in the middle of nowhere they got a full bush

Reminder that Dawnguard was mediocre and the only redeeming qualities were the areas and armor.

Morrowind doesn't have level scaling and far more freedom when it comes to magic. Stats barely matter beyond agility.

>He didn't cure his and everyone else's werewolf curse
Fuck being a werewolf I'm stronger as a human, good thing that mod that added in skill and job requirements for the Companions also added in the choice to reject becoming a werewolf.

Auriel's bow and shield are good too the gear is solid all around it's the main reason to do the DLC

You can cure your lycanthropy, but Aela doesn't want to be healed. Which means you have to yiff in Oblivion if you want to see her again in the afterlife.

10x better you mean faggot
laura bailey is the BEST english female voice actor ever

shes the best
i married her last time i played
iirc correctly mjoll has more lines than most other followers too, flavour text that shell only say if youre in specific areas like ruins

please just kill yourself

Attached: 268.jpg (329x399, 44K)

So, are there any restoration mods like the kotor II one, where all the cut content got remade and shit? With how far AI is nowadays it could be feasable to record new lines with those 5 voice actors skyrim has.

>>No map markers
>>NPCs were your directions, so you'd always go talk to them just to make sure you were on the right track
that's stupid dumbass
makes no sense that they wouldn't mark your map
maybe not the exactly location but the area should be marked

everything about vampire lords where great
would be great if not for needing to use ugly elven arrows

Friendly reminder that the following races cannot be married in Skyrim:
>Khajiit
>Bosmer
>male Redguard
>male Altmer

Nah Mjoll has an average amount of lines, she repeats them all to often. Lydia is the only follower that gets added voice lines for Dragonborn.

Attached: 1510066542295.jpg (1547x869, 735K)

fag

My nigga of good taste

I don't care about her so she can yiff alone, I'll be drinking mead with my Nord buddies in Sovngarde.

more like basedrim

You only need elven for the undead or the sun you can use regular arrows just fine

You mean söyrim?

no you mean so-ywind
i was talking about basedrim

You didn't know you could throw a witches head into the fire right after you cure Kodlak?

>marry Sylgja
>live in Windhelm
>drive the Empire out of Skyrim
>use mod to make Lydia the Housecarl of the Windhelm home

The true Skyrim experience

Might as well just console it at that point honestly.

get this mod
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18428?tab=images

Attached: cute cats.jpg (1920x1080, 743K)

people get autistic about it but it really matters what size the object is
a 1k texture on a mountain will look like shit because it covers a huge area, so goin even 4k on mountains looks much better and isnt that big a hit
whereas anything over 1k for armors/weapons is probably overkill for most folks

>they got a full bush

Attached: 1562315064409.jpg (490x490, 62K)

You need have a bunch of enchantments, ingredients and the skill level at 40 with some perks to do it. You're working within the game's rules more than just consoling it.

I mean, why would you not go for 2k? that's just full hd texturing innit? My 10 year old pc can handle that shit easily.

Not him but it's all about that vram, my dude. If you go 2K on all armor/clothes/skins and shit you will fill that up in no time if you have more than a few peps running around. It gets real bad if you waste that on tomatoes and other bullshit that ranks high on nexusmods.

Vanilla Skyrim because it doesn't look like shit
Morrowind looks great if modded with the overhaul mod. Oblivion is somewhere inbetween. It just works (get out of my head, Todd.).

i hate all the faggots in solitude
wish i could kill everyone there and make it my vampire city

Skyrim

texture size has nothing to do with screen resolution
its literally the size of the image file that is stretched over whatever object is being textured
a 2k mountain, up close, will look like pixelated garbage no matter what your resolution is, because its a 2k x 2k image being stretched over a huge area

>Do that ring-in-the-well quest in Oblivion
>Ring is heavy and keeping me under water next to the drowned guy
>Be Argonian

Kay, that was anticlimactic

The quests and all Vampire characters were indeed poor, so were the vampire attacks and the whole premise of the DLC felt forced.
The Forgotten Vale was great, the dungeon leading to it also, speaking with the some of the last uncorrupted Falmer, the armor and weapons were also good things.

That's also the reason why GPUs got big into the shader business after the ps2 era. vram just couldn't keep up with what people got promised so they had to invent bloom/sharpening and all that jazz to make textures not look like puke and still fit into that tiny console ram. You're better of with a good ENB than 2k/4k textures.

>Jenassa
Same here. My last playthrough I married her and we went on a raping spree. This is when I decided to uninstall and never play again.

>Tfw tilde (default console commands bind) is the CHIM button

Attached: 1565836693874.jpg (461x461, 84K)

This is why "chim doesn't exist" fags are retarded. The concept is right in front of them and they can't grasp it.

Morrowindfags are so retarded. there is nothing good or convenient about no questmarkers and no fast travel.

>CHIM is console commands
Name a more reddit casualfag take on lore.

Attached: 1492995593557.jpg (1000x1000, 144K)

>You are very important to me...as a friend

Attached: tumblr_oy1934OwnU1rw6787o1_400.jpg (400x534, 85K)

Oblivion character models and stance are disgusting. thank god Skyrim doesn't do that anymore.

>unmodded appearance
>tits so small they fit on the screen
yikes

Why take it so seriously, friend

you be back ...

kek
also that one where they make you drink that one argonian drink in the fighters guild

Chim oversoul kalpas and dreaming gods are fucking retarded and should be removed

What's with all the Skyrim threads lately? I recently started modding it for real and now there's all these threads.

npcs are real and the world revolves around a few thousand people at the most

Makes sense since we live in a simulation. Every character can't be fully modeled, would take too many resources.

Pretty sure you can kill him

dude, action adventure games and RPGs basically always boil down to "retrieve X and bring it from location A to questholder B" and "fight Boss C and retrieve Y" or "activate Z in location D". heck, that's most video games in total since video game origins are literally from now really old military tracking system technology. that and pure mathematics and theoretical game theory and if anything memorization training of spatial skills and connect the dots in terms of information retaining. .

>marrying a Molag Bal shill

disgusting.

I don't understand how that's supposed to be a negative. At all.

she hates molag bal

then she should not be a fucking vampire.

Everyone makes mistakes when they're young

She cures herself if you talk nice to her about it.

Yes Lydia looks like a whore BUT she IS HOT and that is a FACT

It wasn't her choice to begin with, she was thrown in by her parents.

She's absolutely pure.

Attached: skyrim_character___lydia_v2_by_skyrimphotographer-d90nmuh.jpg (1600x900, 166K)

she's a complete fucking retard
her and that dumbass skall or whatever
only good companion characters where kodlak and farkas

Well also she did some degrading shit to get it so she figures she may as well keep it and make use of it

Pure slut.

Vampires are based
it's based to use daedra for there stuff

theres always been Skyrim threads you probably just ignored them previously
when your looking for something your more likely to notice it, when you not, you forget it was even there

honestly it's just fluff. why let it bother you?

`kill

how is it fluff it's cannon and the highest hierarchy and it's retarded and i hate it
wish like fromsoft or any good dev would get the rights to the elder scrolls and make it good

She is the best only with the relationship quests mod. Outside of that she is meh.

It's fluff because we'll never interact with that "god" because that's us, the players, and the "dream" is the game we're playing. It's just shitty 2deep4u meta-commentary that can literally never be in-your-face addressed.

>using followers
Conjured creatures are all I'll ever need

>there are ACTUALLY people who don't take on derkeethus as their companion
plebs, the lot of you

But sometimes I need to jerk it so I degrade my companion or let them degrade a bandit or some shit

>not using conjured creatures and a follower
>not giving said follower sanguins rose

This. It's not like the Companions are slobbering Hircine's cock, even if they are going to his Hunting Grounds when they die instead of Sovngarde like based Kodlak.

he caps at level 30 though

Morrowind, its the only game that can be enjoyed 100% vanilla.

are there any mods that let me lick my followers feet and or butthole maybe suck there futa cock or drink there milkies?

how can i fuck a frost atronach with my sex mods though

I don't want a flabby warrior follower. Muiri doesn't make sense though and I think that's her on the left.

only ones going to hunting grounds are aela and skorr the moron that charged into a fort alone not even in werewolf form and didn't even kill anyone
rest are going to sovengarde

Astrid is a whore.
Bottom text.

Attached: Cicerio.png (600x1000, 1.11M)

chill, but yes.

Attached: 1515871648746.jpg (300x296, 16K)

I knew and I did my first time playing, I never wanted to become a werewolf in the first place.

Too bad no pig would ever fuck (You).

J'Zargo has an unlimited level cap but his spells don't really get any better

Sovngarde is full of people circlejerking about that one time they killed an elf while the Hunting Grounds is full of werewolves hunting shit with their god forever.

She enjoyed getting smashed by Bal's spiky daedric cock.

okay what are the best ones with that
can i just vortex it like every other mod?
would be kino of my follower acknowledged the relationship and had dialog for it
maybe randomly rape me

1: Maven
2-4 in no particular order:
Ingun
Muiri
Uthgerd
5: Saadia

i wanted to cute dark elf conjurer not jzargo that can only use sparks
i wish the game let you have 2 followers or more

Yeah not even mods can help that one. May as well play vanilla.

Based. I just wish she stopped reminding me of the fact that she’s used goods.

no she didn't you faggot

>vortex
cmon son. most of the porn shit isn't on nexus, including everything you listed. fix your shit tate while you're at it.

>game doesn't let you kill the vampire cunt when destroying the Dark Brotherhood
Why did Todd and Bethsuda have to be such pussies? Especially after establishing that she has the mentality of a 200 year old and is a monster that purposely uses her child like form to lure her prey.

am i the only one that likes idgrod of morthal?

Your puny little mortal dick will never compare or satisfy her, even if you managed to convince Serena to sleep with you she'll be thinking about Molag Bal the entire time.

I remember her, she had a zest for adventure and it showed. Would've been a prime follower candidate.

>called a lioness
>not actually a lioness

vortex is a better nmm though
and i just got skyrim and my tastes are elder god tier

There is power in numbers

Your an actual faggot
and my dovahkiin is way better than molag bal
he would murder him

Lioness at heart, furfag

>Not using a multiple followers+multiple summons mod with keybound follower commands on an unfair difficulty mod to turn skyrim into a strategy game
fuckin plebs

I can summon three daedric lords at once, better group than any followers.

>mfw made smug maven my follower bitch, letting my dogs mount her randomly while killing stupid stormcloaks

mods are a blessing

Attached: 1564244347394.webm (484x640, 2.9M)

Seranas a top with a futa cock you lorelet

No hero could ever hope to even reach 1/10 of any daedra lord's power.
Enjoy getting JUSTed by Bal's spiky cock in coldharbor for eternity!

Why aren't there any qt female khajits we can marry?

playing on any difficulty besides expert is brainlet tier

>Not mindbreaking her into a loving wife and making her bear your children
fuckin cuck

>enemies become healthsponges and can one shot you despite wearing full legendary upgraded heavy armor
Fuck artificial difficulty, how about making enemy ai that aren't retards?

Clavicas says your half as strong as he is at full power when you meet him
and hero of kvatch beat jggalag and the dovahkiin is stronger than him
not to mention mora was around the same level as mirraak which is why he didn't kill him till he was already weakened

You get some of it back with the Cutting Floor Room mod

Dead Ulfric in Sovngard is right.
>"Skyrim was betrayed, the blood of her sons spilled in doomed struggle against fate. And so in death, too late, I learn the truth - fed by war, so waxed the power of Alduin, World-Eater - wisdom now useless. By gods' jest in this grim mist together snared, Stormcloak and Imperial, we wander hopeless, waiting for succor."
Ulfric realizes what a fucking tool he was in the afterlife.

>Everything above expert is stealth archery or you lose tier
>Everything below adept is w+m1 to win tier
But that isn't the point, that many fighters without a difficulty overhaul mod would steamroll the game even on legendary

how can you do that? and drangonscale serana with sanguin rose and a double enchanted dragonbone sword is way better

Jordis is a nationalist white though.
>Skyrim is for the Nords!
and all that. Mjoll is peerless.

that's legendary and kinda master not expert
expert is perfectly balanced
nobody can steamroll on legendary
you get 1hit by everything

which non-modded armor looks the cooliest?

>not mindbreaking her into giving you power of attorney over her septims, estate, mead enterprise, and DB/Thieves Guild connections
(Laughs in Machiavellian)

glass is pretty slick.

>Sony
You mean Microsoft

based and conanpilled

Attached: 250px-Ralof.png (250x318, 123K)

There has never been good looking glass armor in any game.

I was exaggerating a bit, but Mora, Peryite etc are actually kinda weak and probably on par with/barely above a peak-power hero
As for Jyggalag he's barely at 1% of his power level considering he was powerful enough to scare several other lords shitless which is why he got cursed into Sheo's form

Ordinator perk mod, its a perk at 100 conjuration that lets me summon an additional creature for every 250 base mana I have. vanilla lets you summon more than one but I think you could only summon up to 2.

well that's a strong opinion, and it's a problem that mods fix, but that's not the question.

When you have 5 followers, each follower has at least 1 summon, and you have 3 summons, it doesn't matter if the summons die in 1 hit. You steamroll everything anyway.

>play as a high elf
>want to marry a qt high elf girl since interracial is forbidden
>only marriageable one is that bitchy one who owns the clothes store in Solitude
Why couldn’t that vendor one in Windhelm be marriageable, she was actually pretty good looking for a vanilla npc.

Ebony

Why is it that Hadvar/Ralof aren't companions after the civil war? You'd think they would be

You're the same motherfucker who posted in that scary game thread, aren't you.

>Ordinator
I love it but it's so broken
>100 alchemy perk
>Ignores your poison resistance and deals damage in ticks rather than gradually so you need to perfectly time healing potions with at least 150 value for a whole minute or die
Which is a shame, because holy fuck that's actually the coolest idea for a 100 skill perk I've seen, having to actually test your abilities in the skill to make resistance pots, healing pots, etc to survive through it.

>the meme release date
Um, not a meme. The fact that it released on 11/11/11 is fucking LEGENDARY.

Someone actually did made a mod where you can actually btfo out of the Thieve's Guild.
It's been eons since I've played Skyrim, but I remember enjoying this a little too much.

Attached: 1550691200717.jpg (579x426, 41K)

Why not both? If she understands her place as your wife she'd surrender her estate to you as man of the house.

Why?

Steel Plate and Dawnguard.

Attached: d98cc528b146c64d0b4b78f5848ad9f2.jpg (600x600, 137K)

I had unlimited restoration with enchanted gear and spammed healing spells

SONY user, PS3 era Sony were over assholes over the top

Fuck off pete hines

Retarded beak helmet

Attached: 1179482466138.jpg (249x350, 12K)

That never occurred to me since I was playing a stealth archer
Still, I think on a conceptual level it's brilliant, even if you can cheese through it by other means

Attached: 1423987.png (640x640, 12K)

Fucking LOOK AT IT! Look at all those 1s! That kind of shit happens only once in a hundred years, and Skyrim got that date! That's unbelievably badass!

>If she understands her place as your wife
She knows what power, wealth, and influence, taste like, and is not going to willingly relinquish that. She doesn't give a skeever's ass about "her place as a wife". She's a self-centered sociopathic bitch, and would gladly kill you and inherit what you got her to sign over.

nightengale chest piece and boots with dark brotherhood hood and guantlents
ebony for heavy
i just wish there was an unechanted nightengale chest piece

>Leaves a 1 point score on metacritic
Sure, look at all those 1s user.

They end up sitting in a Tavern talking about the war all the time while getting drunk and doing nothing else
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YZQEJblS6tI

pussy hairyness tiers
khajiit > orcs > nord > wood elf > redguard > imperial > breton > dark elf > high elf > argonian
is my analysis correct

Be a disingenuous fuck all you want, you simpleton.

keep jerking off to pixels and worshiping some cunt who cant even do decently at voice acting then faggot

Do you understand the point of mindbreak, user, or can you just not follow the conversation?

maybe

My negro.

Steel Plate + Skyforge Steel Greatsword is the choice of kings.

Attached: Nord_Plate_Armor.jpg (1200x927, 298K)

>Ctrl f
>no inigo
how the fuck
you all have shit taste

mods are fags test

Post her butt.

This mod is old actually, in case it doesn't work try this.

Attached: 1503861304095.png (210x211, 94K)

>have valerica and serana go full shota on some kid

Attached: 1432249160531.jpg (541x465, 37K)

Idk if good... getting mammoth tusk for Isolda. I went mammoth hunting, captured a few souls and couple of tusks.

I think that doesn't work with the unofficial patches and I never play without those

It doesn't, the unofficial patches fix all levelling loopholes like soul trap spamming on corpses.

>actually hunting the mammoths yourself
There’s a bandit camp north of Whiterun filled with mammoth shit with several tusks.

ebony plate dawnguard daedric minus the helm
royal vampire dragonscale shrouded and nightengale

>Mora, Peryite etc are actually kinda weak
nice meme
if anything mora is one of the strongest being the prince of knowledge and all

What mod

Inigo is pretty based. Did he actually shoot you?
Also follower mods in general are hit and miss. Inigo and Hoth are good, but Sophia and Vilja are pure fucking cringe, especially the former.

when I had that quest I came out of a bandit cave and a mammoth glitched nearby and fell from the sky to it's death in front of me. ez

>Ordinator
cringe

Ordinator is a hundred times better than vanilla

>if anything mora is one of the strongest being the prince of knowledge and all

Attached: 1560487206117.jpg (332x396, 40K)

you aren't steamrolling when your just watching dremora lords smach on a drauge for literally 5 minutes per drague lord

Saadia is fucking top tier taste my friend

Who gives a shit about talking mule packs?

>she calls my outfit stupid when i'm wearing full shrouded armor
seems like a good way to get killed

>not wanting some semblance of companionship in the game

>Falling in love with a Thalmor sympathizer who betrayed her own people

if I wanted companionship I'd play a multiplayer game

Morrowind > Oblivion > Skyrim
There is no way in hell you can argue that Skyrim has an edge over Oblivion. It has far more flaws and less roleplaying elements, not to mention terrible item selection.

based

shit taste fagg

How the hell does Oblivion have a trash leveling system? Are you on about minmaxing, because that shit exists in Skyrim too, much like in other games with strong roleplaying elements, and is not mandatory or obligatory.

>believing in an assassin that lives with bandits under a rock and is willing to kidnap any redguard girl around Whiterun in order to get his reward and go back home as soon as possible

>Not mandatory in Oblivion
Have you played Oblivion? Thanks to level scaling, having unoptimised stats will quickly have your character getting shit on.

I remember hating inigo at first because he was such a boot licker but stick with him to see all the interaction and when that mage in the mountains started to call him and try to get rid of me I became jealous as fuck, I missed having my boots licked

Saadia's story makes no sense. Hammerfell is strictly anti-Thalmor to an extent that makes Skyrim look like a bunch of pussies. Why the fuck would a gang of expert assassins be chasing down someone who "denounced the Thalmor"? That's like being arrested in China for eating dog meat.

>lv1 runs are the most op
sasuga todd

cringe

I got completely fucked in my first Oblivion playthrough when I tried to play casually. If you don't level strength your health will be paper thin, and you can permanently miss health by not picking strength first. Then there's also that shit about how you need a certain number of skill ups to get +5 attributes, and it's actually counterproductive to use major skills for it because then you end up leveling before you get to +5.

That should be your clue that she's full of shit. But jizzbrains see a pretty lady and immediately side with her.

what? he is
tentacle monster that spends all his time getting forbidden knowledge
would know everyones weakness
power differences are really minor between the princes anyway

I am playing oblivion for the first time, are you telling me that the more I level up the more I am going to get my shit pushed in?

Attached: 550x256_C22.jpg (550x256, 36K)

Your main skills in oblivion should be shit you never use

If you're not getting +5/+5/+5 every level, yep. You're gonna get fucked in the ass by Lvl20 when the Daedric/Glass bandits start showing up.

She is apparently from a city that fell to the thalmor/under thalmor control

She's a goddamn liar, user. Hammerfell kicked the Thalmor out and told the empire to get fucked.

Where does the game actually tell you that Hammerfell is hard anti-Thalmor?

No such thing, the Thalmor has no sway in Hammerfell because they were decimated in a costly war that had them retreat from the province. You cannot even imagine the amount of hatred the Redguards have for those piss skins. Part of why I want the next game to be set there, because it'll be when Bethesda has some sword singing MC fuck them up so hard they stop existing.

really?

Based and Muiri pilled. Absolutely cutest wife in skyrim.

Both stories make no sense. Saadia is too young to be the one that betrayed her city, the Dominion left Hammerfell 20 years ago.

Her age isn't mentioned ever, so what basis do you have for that statement?

>dead men have regrets

Wow. Everyone just forget the Empire is responsible for the current situation in Tamriel by letting the Dominion marshal their power unopposed, by letting their intelligence networks become compromised, by letting Ocatto get assassinated. Everything is everyone else's fault, the Empire has no hand in anything that's bad.

Didnt know diddley about it on the first run.
Just went out hunting. Besides, that camp doesnt have grand souls for enchanting.

conversations with the alikr agents and that one book that talks in detail about great war written by an imperial, maybe something else im forgetting

>The war was pointless because Alduin is gonna kill us all
Yeah, real insightful.

then how is one, "dragonborn"?

Yeah, i played Oblivion to death. Never ended up in a situation where i had to minmax or got my shit pushed in by level scaling. Maybe you need to learn how to play RPGs in the first place.
>needing +5 on each level up
Scrubs and scabs, the lot of you.

She certainly doesn't sound like a 50 years old hag, and doesn't look like one either. Unless you are implying that a teenager have enough power to change the course of a war.
The point is, both stories make no sense, they aren't supposed to make sense. If anything, both of them are lying.

you're a retard
dragonborn are mortals born with a shard of the akatosh godhead within their very soul
they're kin to the dragons by virtue of being part of the same god, and the voice comes naturally to them as a result, as does the absorption of dragon souls, which are just shards of the godhead's self

the muslim swordsmen have a story that completely checks out, saadia can easily be 40

i'm not saying you're wrong I genuinely didn't know. thanks for info tho

Attached: 1566823054972.jpg (540x439, 30K)

Did you just skip all the dialogue or just outright killed those guys as Saadia asked you to?
>implying that a teenager have enough power to change the course of a war
That implication is correct, especially considering that the world has magic.

oh, sorry, thought you were shitposting

Kek'd at that pic

>Daedric/Glass bandits
that's so retarded

>skyrim is literally just about akatosh fighting a war with himself while a bunch of nord rednecks try and stop elves from unmaking reality

akatosh needs to get his fucking shit together

ulfric is still better than the imperials

I need smug high elf woman

the shitty thing for humans is, Alduin wasnt going to destroy the world, he was just gonna rule over it
killing Alduins physical form means that he will reincorporate to Akatosh and get put in line, so he can return to Mundus and destroy it

alduin won't destroy it until the end of time, though
by then, mortals should have all figured out CHIM just as lorkhan intended
it's why mundus exists

>Ysolda
Fuck you, she's a sweetie

Free dosh. And if you are getting fucked by them, it means you did not plan your char properly. No, i dont mean +5 on every level-up.

doesn't matter
immortal vampire chadenborn would be maxed and could btfo 1000 alduins by the time he comes back

I'm all I ever need

Attached: 20190818022350_1.jpg (1920x1080, 747K)

no i mean it's retarded basic bandits have access to godly weaponry
only bosses should have stuff like that

Wait I thought Nords and Orcs are on good terms?

I agree with you that its retarded. And no, not even bosses should have it. Only a very few enemies shoud have it or it should be only retrieved in plains of Oblivion.

What is THE best follower mod for Skyrim? Besides Indigo.

>tfw no qt khajit gf

Attached: 1463963939616.jpg (836x1100, 1.28M)

The war ended 20 years ago, Saadia had to either be +50 in Skyrim or a crazy backstabbing loli during the war's major events. And his mercenaries that don't even know who their target really is, it's hard to believe that they really wasted +20 years picking up random girls and asking Kematu to confirm if they got the right one.

misty skye :^)

>plains of Oblivion

>not going for the jewess and live as a freeloader
pleb.

Man, you know what I miss more than anything from oblivion, besides the unarmed skill, the fucking arena, man. Is there an arena mod out there. Never mind I just googled it, hope it's good. Do these big quests mods slow your game down?

>plains
>planes
Yeah, i need to go to sleep.

Is this a mod that changes the regular clothing? Please give

>tfw you will never get molested by a drunken Khajiit girl in heat who just needs seed in her NOW

Jordis is blonde Lydia with a better va, so she better by default.

Its a quest mod called Vigilant

I personally love the look of the nordic carved armor, but nothing tops the dwarven helmet

Oh yeah? Well thanks man.

>used goods
>dumb cunt who let herself get tricked and wants to kill her former best friend for being rightfully mad

There is no way to drop the elder scroll? I can't loot anything because this shit weights a ton

Yeah Vigilant is sick

You can sell two and donate one

Redpill me on Dibella

Attached: DF-npc-Dibella.png (400x300, 6K)

I play mages so I only wear robes, but the Archmage or Telvanni robes are the best.

who is this girl, what's she from, and where can i jack off to her

Attached: 1478217511847.jpg (900x1200, 420K)

>selling an elder scroll
i thought quest items where weightless?
why won't it let you store it

That's the same mod, user

What's funny is that most people don't realize how rushed Skyrim was and how much was cut.

the chad vigilance vs the virgin huskies
why does the dawnguard use huskies anyway that's stupid
wolfhounds are way better and 3 times the size
1 wolfhound would murk 3 huskies at once

You sell two to a moth priest and donate the other to the college

>Absolutely stupidest wife in skyrim*
Fixed.

The dragon scroll weights 20, and it won't let me store it anywhere even thought I finished the main quest.

whore god

>high test
LMAO, guys who like big muscle girls are always betas that want to be the bitch in the relationship.

Attached: 1467882627113.jpg (400x343, 32K)

literal good aligned god of whores. p based.

>t.

Attached: faggot.jpg (1069x748, 58K)

Donate it to the library in the college of winterhold nigger

she's fucking garbage

no i'm a vampire dovah

>Its all the empires fault!
>When the entire reason the Thalmor are able to kick down doors and take people is because Ulfric and his followers went full retard
Everyone looked the other way to Talos worship, people just did it privately and in their homes. Ulfric and his tard followers chimped out over it which resulted in the crackdown happening.

Well, thats your opinion. Morrowind had the best one. Oblivion and Skyrim are in a tie - Oblivion's has a terrible helmet and no toecaps on boots, while Skyrim's one looks like its made not out of glass and has a terrible girdle/belt/staps.

>big titties
Lol, she's flat as fuck in the game.

Where can I go now that AtF is gone?

only allows hot women to worship her in her temple by having giant orgies with each other.
if you are lucky enough to be dragonborn you can join in.

>Lol, she's flat as fuck in the game.
which is the best

>not only used goods, but the used goods of the fucking deadric prince of fucking rape
Seranafags are bigger cucks then Muirifags.

I want a giant shortstack Breton gf!

Attached: ScreenShot43.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

serana didn't have a choice you stupid faggot so it doesn't count since it was 1000s of years ago
fuck you kill yourself

dont u have to go into a dungeon for nettlebane lol

>wanting a mutt gf

>not dominating your muscle gf
Weakling cope.

SEETHING, cope harder cuckold. Doesn't matter how long ago it was when she got BAL'D.

>it means you did not plan your char properly
This kind of shit is what makes me not want to replay Oblivion or play Morrowwind at all.

I also want to know

you are the only cuck here faggot