Red Dead Redemption Damned Edition Coming to PC

respawnfirst.com/red-dead-redemption-is-coming-to-pc/

Attached: Red Dead Redemption PC.jpg (600x338, 65K)

Noooooooo etc

ppff hahaha it's always shitty mods or shitty emulation. Goddamn, imagine having to make due with just pc gaming.

>announcing it before it's finished and giving the bloodthirsty lawyers time to react

Fucking idiots, DMCA in 3..2..

It was never going to be made, it's just something for them to slap on their CV

Vidya preservation is where it's at. I want to be able to play a game 30 years after it comes out without having to hunt down old hardware

Attached: IMG_20190730_102724.jpg (1080x1126, 139K)

>damned edition

Being a moder and the theme of the game you are moding flying miles above your head, name a more dynamic duo

HAHAHAHA JUST BUY A COSNOLE OMG

Attached: download_20190824_233409.jpg (2048x1924, 804K)

Any more reliable source than literal who website?

Read the fucking thing you idiot

Who cares RDR was shit anyway.

It's just a bunch of shitty textures slapped into the emulator.

>mod for an emulated version
lmao, what's the fucking point if no computer can even emulate this

Snoy Salt imminent

Attached: 1528994099338.gif (177x172, 492K)

Attached: 1476858369783.jpg (1280x1629, 623K)

>caring avbout SJW niggerfaggot games
Go back to Trannytera

>Almost a year later
>Still mad
Keep on seething

Misleading title. It's a bunch of modders who are making a custom Xenia build and some HD textures for the UI. There's nothing Cuckstar can do about it, nor will it be as good as a PC port.

I just posted it because it's one of the most popular red dead memes ever on Yea Forums besides "WORK YA DAMN NAG"
But you can be overly aggressive and butthurt at people who would otherwise agree with you
See how many (You)'s you get

Attached: 1525709686176.jpg (240x248, 8K)

Does Xenia even have any other working titles besides RDR? Here's hoping Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden II and Jet Set Radio make it someday.

really makes you go hmmm

Attached: 1566576097893.jpg (385x789, 29K)

Looks pretty good actually but RDR1's color palette and sharpening made it ugly imo

Attached: QgnPqmx.jpg (2560x1440, 691K)

>Fan made
It’s fucking nothing

RDR works in Xenia?

Oh wait let me guess how this will pan out!
>They get hit with a C&D
>Gibbering retards get mad at this
>Devs just so happen to announce their own cowboy game sometime later that everybody furiously wanks over
>It's all forgotten about a few months alter and the game is never finished

Why didn't these people just picked up a used ps3 and played some of the exclusives too, while they were at it.

Better than on RPCS3

Seriously why are modders literally always retarded

>Playing the PS3 version of RDR
lmao

Yeah, it's somehow the most and least playable emulator version. Most playable because they unlocked vsync before RPCS3 did and fps can reach 60fps, but least playable because missions will always fail to load properly once you wake up at Bonnie's ranch (RPCS3 seems to let you load the vast majority of missions but has performance issues up the ass)

imagine being this retarded

Being mad about games coming to PC is the most absurdly retarded thing.
Like, at least if the game in question was previously exclusive to one console, it would make sense that console warring children would be asshurt.
But it's a game that was already multi-platform, why the fuck would you care that it came to others?

I'm not even saying you have to be wholesome "I'm just glad more people will get to play it :-D", but it just makes no sense to bitch that an already multi-platform game is multi-platform.

ps3 version of rdr isn't even 720p and can't even maintain 30 fps. it's one of the worst ports ever and sony are completely to blame because of muh powa of da cell. the 360 version is the way to go with native 720p, 2xmsaa, actual anisotropic filtering and better lighting and foliage.

I just want my posse mod and cut romance mod and get with Marry-Beth fuck everything else

I'd be willing to bet money that RDR2 will come to PC once the next wave of consoles releases, and RDR1 will be re re-released as a story DLC for the sequel.

>big toe shorter than other toes
DISGUSTING

Fucking mongoloid

Ah I see. Well I picked it up on PS3 because I bought a used one for other games, and RDR was like 5 bucks so I went with that.

It's for the emulated game, which means the game itself. So they literally can't do anything about it.

it was already on pc.

Attached: youtube.jpg (650x434, 43K)

What? What the hell made you think they can't DMCA people emulating their game?

The fact that RPCS3/Xenia have been in development for 4 years you incompetent sod.

So...it’s not playable at all

>There are millions of us PC gamer who wish to play Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2, and even Bully on PC.
But Bully is already on pc.

shhhhhh

You're an idiot. Rockstar/TakeTwo can't DMCA them for creating emulation software because that doesn't infringe on their copyright. It potentially infringes on Microsoft/Sony copyright. But the moment they start releasing emulated versions of Red Dead THAT infringes on Take Two's copyright because its piracy.
They haven't DMCA'd Xenia because they can't. They CAN DMCA this project.

Nope.

Emulation is perfectly legal has been for years, Rockstar can't do shit.

Distributing game code is not.

So they can take down rom sites, so fucking what?

>and even Bully
???

Attached: file.png (276x205, 28K)

What do you mean so what? Someone said they can't DMCA for this and I explained they can. Follow the fucking conversation retard.

Apparently crashes on newer OS's, just like GTA4.

Rockstar can't PC port for shit.

In what part are they distributing game code you fucking mongoloid? People still get their copy who knows where and these mongs supply hacks for those games. There is absolutely no "distributing game code" going on here you retard. This isn't running on rockstars code you fucking mongoloid, as isn't the emulation of the game.

V had a great port, had the best optimization of a game i've seen in a while

Also Max Payne 3

>fan made emulation

i can't emulate it on my shty laptop but il be able to play the port