Mass Effect

So in that last thread,
near the end we began to get some decent discussion on the Geth Quarian conflict.
This discussion should continue.
Also Waifufags are allowed

Attached: Who do you pick.jpg (1094x623, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bsn.boards.net/thread/16684/geth-deserve-sympathy?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Waifufags are allowed
First for Liara

Attached: Dr. T'soni.jpg (532x450, 15K)

Reminder that Tali is a fucking TRAITOR

The Geth did nothing wrong

Still waiting on DEFINITE PROOF she did it

Attached: 1546872430766.gif (400x750, 369K)

Rather than write up that long post again I will just link you to a post on a forum that goes into great depth about the Geth/Quarian conflict and how Bioware writers can't write for shit.

bsn.boards.net/thread/16684/geth-deserve-sympathy?page=1

Attached: 1346556417611.jpg (640x600, 49K)

oh fuck he's here
what do?

Attached: timetodie.webm (960x540, 1.72M)

For a good time look up people doing level 1 insanity runs. A lot of them get stuck on him a good long time.

*ahem*
FUCK GEARS OF EFFECT 3 MOVIE EDITION

Never doesn't look ridiculous for a krogan to wield a puny firearm meant for human hands.

Would have been cool if she did. Nice bit of character drama with her having conflicting loyalties. That'd be too interesting though so I'm thankful for Patrick"Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White People" Weekes.

Attached: cd56ea1eb64b27c04d27ebc5115a4fb7-dc3o7rl.gif (1270x1058, 1.26M)

What a beautiful read

Attached: 1518454420929.png (460x750, 233K)

Check out the other thread he made: "The Council is BAD" for a detailed break down of their style of tyranny.

Attached: illusiveman3.jpg (575x428, 64K)

>Also Waifufags are allowed
what about husbandos?

Attached: QhSsgXoyN4iryCnYeRJhRbzIlhf_1TEUPxTVmyRVheU.jpg (2623x3500, 945K)

No, Gays were wiped out by the Crucible.

>red crucible beam
>green crucible beam
>blue crucible beam
No pink beam therefore gays still exist and if it were true all the asari would be dead

Attached: 1243dd3734dc1bff0991c660057fac40.jpg (900x1291, 187K)

>AI only dies because its gay
makes sense

Pink beam would make everyone gay. So the other beams wiped out gays.

Legion is for Tali

Legion is for making unloyal and giving duct-duty

I wonder if there were any geth sex-bots before the Morning War

of course there was

Attached: edi-me3.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

So I read this and a few of the replies.
One of them mentioned Chris l'Etoile, who I imagine since you linked that you know, was Legion and the Geths writer for 1 & 2.
I wonder how Chris would have written Rannoch had he not been forced off the writing team?

Female Quarians go crazy when they see Legion

I also wonder but I read a few comments by him once talking about Legion and he described the quarians as being " racist against synthetics". I think he was a creative guy who had some gaps in his intellect. After all, he wrote Legion in ME2 and in ME2 you mysteriously never get to bring up the geth's centuries of hostility or genocide of the quarian people.

So I think Chris might have written something more consistent with ME2, but that still heavily favored the geth in the moral sense.

I'm still annoyed that Lia'Vael never asked for an autograph if you revealed who you were during her sidequest.

Attached: liabegging.png (304x718, 244K)

I wish his old dev diaries were available, I remember he argued from both points of view. Both how the anti-synthetic viewpoint is a form of racism and at the same is not.
He would have written Rannoch a hell of a lot better than Patrick Weekes and his Quarian = bad m'kay point of view.

SINGULARITY THAT ASS