Virtual Reality is still a fairly new thin-

Virtual Reality is still a fairly new thin-

Attached: white-widow-00-seeds_10119_1_.jpg (525x700, 81K)

DUDE WEED LMAO

Attached: 1ooee2.jpg (625x415, 44K)

Weed doesn't make you hallucinate

Cannabis doesn't have hallucinogen effects. It makes you feel light headed and you laugh a lot, it's not like dmt or something.

I tried to watch Infinity War in Steam VR while being high.

I wouldn't recommend it.

This. I have also done acid, DMT, salvia and mushrooms and the only one that's even close to making you see things that aren't there is salvia. Acid and mushrooms just give you hallucinations like fractals, seeing colors or blobs out of the corner of your eye. DMT is weird, I don't really know how to explain it other than the hallucinations are all in your head. Which is obvious but it's sort of like you are seeing and hearing things but you have this awareness that they aren't there. It's very surreal but not like salvia where I flat out blacked out and saw the baby from the Dinosaurs puppet show making fun of me until I got chased through a forest.

That's an impressive cola

The only thing I've ever done is cannabis but I want to try DMT for a series of reason.
Would you say it's reasonable trying it even with what little experience I have with hallucinogens?

stoners trying to excuse their pitiful addiction is always so fucking pathetic. not even "haha look at this loser" pathetic, just... pathetic. Like a dead rat in the side of the road.

You're either baiting or not knowledgeable on the subject, cannabis isn't addictive on it's own.

But I think people need to stop praising it like "the herb of gods" or some other bullshit, I'm tired of seeing articles about "Woah, weed ended world hunger and made my dick bigger!".
But on the other hand, I'm also tired of seeing retarded boomers thinking "Oh my god marijuana is the herb of the devil stealing our kids"

There's a difference between someone that smokes once a week in a social setting and someone that smokes every day and is an unproductive fuck.

I did not do a lot of DMT which is probably why I had a mild experience. With any hallucinogen do a small amount to be safe. I don't think experience with other drugs really helps in any way to be honest. Do a small amount and be with at least one sober person you trust. That's how you ensure you are OK.

Never once did I try to excuse anything and I haven't done any drugs in ten years. I just subscribe to the school of thought that if people are going to choose to do them it's no my place to stop them but I can at least give accurate advice based on my own experiences. I would actually discourage anyone from doing hallucinogens. They are unlikely to cause a problem since they have an extremely low addictive potential but you just might be that 1 in 1000 who has a really bad reaction and ends up fucked for life even from a small dose

Weed is just a fun time but mushrooms are the real deal

Even if someone smokes everyday, if they have a job, don't get high on the job and do everything society expects from them (IE not driving high) then who cares? My friend from highschool who smokes everyday after work is making more money than anyone else I know because he's a great coder and doesn't get high during work hours.

What part of "and is an unproductive fuck." did you not understand?

The phrasing you used implied they were mutually exclusive. That if you smoked weed everyday, that makes you a lazy fuck. Don't use improper grammar and be shocked when people misunderstand you.

I said "and" not "or". That does in no way imply they are mutually exclusive.

Third party user here. "Smoking every day and is an unproductive fuck" means they smoke every day and are unproductive. That means someone could smoke every day and not be an unproductive fuck.

Yeah but more often, the people you see being unproductive fucks are those who smoke all day or more.

You need to work up to dmt. It is very intense to the point where your humanity is shaved away to the point where you think you are dead.

Generally yeah, but the issue between you two was the phrasing of that sentence and the OP user was correct.

Why not both?

If you haven't experienced ego death before on some other substance, going right into DMT might actually fuck you up.

Dude, you truly didn't break through if you think that's the extent of DMT's power, judging by what you said I'm almost certain it wasn't 5-MeO DMT you took but NN DMT. 5-MeO literally replaces reality completely when done right. I've smoked an entire 1g bowl of 100x extract salvia and it comes real fucking close in terms of strong visual hallucinations/distorting reality but is far more aggressive and unpleasant. If you really didn't get strong visuals on mushrooms you should try get hold of some liberty caps, do as many as you dare and I'll be fucking shocked if you don't get incredibly vivid lifelike hallucinations.

Is "thinking you're dead" the same thing as "ego death"?
I'm someone with a big ego because of a mental problem, will "ego death" have a bigger effect on me?

>ego death
That sounds more awesome than it probably is.

I would NOT recommend you do any psychoactives/hallucinogenics if you have a serious mental health problem. They're useful tools for depression (and PTSD with counselling) but if you're bi-polar/had psychotic episodes/schizophrenia or anything like that you're seriously playing with fire here.

Yeah, this

It's not a "serious" mental health problem as in, I don't get episodes, I'm not psychotic or whatever.
I'm just narcissistic/aspd.

It's pretty great actually.

I'd recommend doing lighter phycs first in small dosages then gradually work up to DMT, you don't wanna fuck with that if you don't look into it first or have experience

Attached: 1562791886890.jpg (181x236, 6K)

Hey guys, recommend me some games to play on weed. I normally just play Forza horizon but I'm getting bored of that one.

If you ever try LSD, I highly recommend antichamber and GTA. Antichamber just clicks with the high of LSD and GTA on first person just feels like another world.

I want to try VR on LSD but I just got a One X so PC gaming is on pause right now hahaha

You should be fine then, you might find they actually help a lot with those issues if you're the introspective sort, as for the aspd if you're smoking DMT and do it right you're going to be too incapacitated to do anything anyway until it wears off.

Ego death is like the saying where you're just a spec of dust in relation to the universe but amp it up to the point where you literally believe that. Can help put things into perspective and you gain a new appreciation for life, or it can go the other way and depress the FUCK out of you. All depends on your personal psyche

For me, it's water

Honestly the most fun I ever had playing a (single player) game stoned was the original Banjo Kazooie, it's so old now though it might be a bit too amusing for the wrong reasons.

I think the highest I ever got from anything was the time I played russian roulette. I only pressed the trigger once and had the biggest fucking rush of dopamine in my life after that.

red pill me about the time elves

Russian roulette with a full auto

>Is "thinking you're dead" the same thing as "ego death"?
No, it's more like ceasing to exist and losing the ability to even think you're dead. If you're going for it, I'd recommend dissociatives such as ketamine before or rather than DMT.

Honestly, I'm not sure what the definition of hallucinate is, but when I'm really high I often see little black things in the corner of my eye, like a bug flying passed me or crawling on the wall.

Attached: 1524232163096.png (1280x1280, 1.24M)

I'm not sure what you mean by "the introspective sort", could you clarify please?
Is this the reason most people that tried DMT say that they were "humbled" after a trip? Or are there other reasons?
Aah, how far apart should I take them and how much of each should I take? I'm not really fond of the idea of mixing drugs up.

A lot of the humbleness comes from the ego death and personal exploration of themselves, but I can't speak to their experiences because I've never tried DMT myself. I just know a lot of people that frequent Shambahala fest and have talked to people who have done it before.

I'm not saying to mix them, I'm saying that if you are inclined to experience ego death and haven't much experience with hallucinogens you should first try something like ketamine before trying DMT, shit can be little overwhelming for the first time.

Well, I'll definitely look into it, but I'm alright with having an extremely intense experience, as stupid as it sounds, I think I want to jump to the "strongest" directly because I don't want to get "used" to hallucinations and stop getting amazed.

Unless you're taking hallucinogens every weekend you're not going to get used to them. You will turn your brain into sludge though. I love mushrooms but even then I only do them every year or so

>Drink ayahuasca
>The world disappears completely and is replaced by something entirely different
>Know with certainty that you've been there countless times before

Forget Classic, that's going home

First time I smoked weed I got paranoic to the point I thought I was going to kill myself
Do i have a mental illness I don't know of?

It's not so much about getting getting used to stuff, it's more about being careful and having some idea what to expect. Still, it's up to you I guess.

Well, that's definitely a hallucination.

I play alot of civ 5 when stoned. Its so much fun. 3 hours just zip by so fast

salvia will permanently fuck your brain in ways other drugs can't, be careful with that shit

There is no argument against weed that cannot be levied even firmer against alcohol. You cannot be against weed but for alcohol.

ITT: Kids that don't know how to use drugs

Seriously kids, it's embarrassing, reading your schoolbook definition of drugs only make it obvious that you are sheltered.

Please enlighten us Mr. Drug Expert

>hallucinogens
>virtual
dude what?

Did you feel suicidal because you wanted the feeling to end or because you felt guilty for doing drugs?

Maybe you werent happy with the people you were with

Well I mean I don't outright see a bug or something clear, just something that seems like it

Honestly I can't smoke weed because my lungs are not used to smoke and I cough so much, it's riddiculous. I shall try edibles.
For the rest, LSD is nice. I'm looking forward on trying mushrooms

blah blah blah y'all don't even smoke crack

How does it fuck with you? What's the deal with salvia? Alot of stoners i know talk about it as if its a natural progression to do it instead of weed.

I like alcohol and am annoyed by stoners, thats enough of an argument for me

DUDE MARIJUANA HAHA

>Alot of stoners i know talk about it as if its a natural progression to do it instead of weed.
>drugs
>natural progression

Ah well I am annoyed by drunks throwing bottles onto the road. You've banned alcohol via your logic. Congratulations.

DUDE

actual retards will always be worse than DUDE WEEDs

Chewing salvia leaves is the best way to consume salvia. It isn't as intense but I find that to be my biggest issue with it. Tastes bad though

Weed seriously boosts immersion in vidiya. Just jumping from system to system in EVE Online while being high as fuck was one of the best things I've ever experienced.

t. child who has only heard about weed

>ywn experience playing Tribes: Ascend while MDMA kicks in for the first time ever again

Attached: 1563440405687.jpg (1024x914, 59K)

>because you wanted the feeling to end
Basically yeah
Shit lasted like 2 hours and felt like 4

The amazing music paired with the colors and fast paced combat make for a fun time
Might be a little hard at first but you’ll gradually git gud

Attached: 2338B099-6779-4225-9618-BC9FCB7F7EEC.jpg (720x1080, 125K)

Salvia fucking sucks, my first experience with it was a mate who laced a joint with it and only told me halfway through. I socked him in the jaw before getting really paranoid and going for a walk. Might've been placebo; I didn't 'trip' but might have felt some effects. We're still friends.
Second time was even worse, took a big pure hit this time. You're basically putting yourself in a bad nightmare. Sure it strongly depends on your state of mind but I wouldn't recommend it. Psychedelic truffles are really fun and the best to recommend to a first timer, never had a bad experience besides the time I did it together with my ex-gf. It's something you want to do with friends (or alone) not your girlfriend. Mushrooms are fun to but a little more scary, so I just stick to truffles. Want to try LSD.

I candy flipped a 150ug tab and 150mg mdma, smoked a gram of sativa and played different games and it was fucking mind-blowing

Attached: 58.gif (800x430, 897K)

Mushrooms are just a fun time but acid is the real deal

doesnt matter if you are literally a fucking national hero billionaire
if you do any drugs you are instantly on the bottom of society

DDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD

Attached: 837857485701.png (513x522, 352K)