Since the PS5 and Xbone Two will presumably have backwards compatibility with this gen...

Since the PS5 and Xbone Two will presumably have backwards compatibility with this gen, that means we won't be seeing Re-Remastered editions of last gen games like Skyrim for the PS5, right Yea Forums? And we won't be seeing remastered editions of games like Uncharted 4, right Yea Forums? Just straight up new games?

Attached: angg.jpg (210x240, 19K)

this picture disturbs me

where is ths picture from again? i forget

>Not knowing based Angela Anaconda
Faggot.

>Since the PS5 and Xbone Two will presumably have backwards compatibility with this gen

Why would you presume that?
If anything it's overwhelmingly likely the opposite will be true. Remasters are insanely lucrative. You think they aren't salivating over the idea of selling the same games AGAIN? And people will buy them.

>90s was the best time for cart-

Digimon World 1

TESVI likely won’t be put until 2024, that’s 4 years after next gen starts which is plenty of time for Todd to release Skyrim again.

Did i even say i didn't know about it? Oh for god's sake

>Being so underage that you don't know the greatest animated series of all time

Angela Anaconda. Pretty funny.

>that’s 4 years after next gen starts
We're already two years into 9th gen, the first 9th gen console released in 2017

I really miss Angela.
Remember that Digimon parody?

Don't make the Switch look any worse than it already does.

oons, pleb. Oons.

Is it a meme or did you people actually like this crap? I remember enjoying KaBlam sketches and then this trash came in to shit it up.

Absolutely this. Also I vaguely remember them promising BC for ps3 and ps4 too, and look where that got us.
They are just trying to generate hype and then reign on their promise when people don't care anymore because they hyped something else.

>skyrim for the PS5
you know it'll happen. toddy needs a new warehouse for all of his unsold 76 copies.

Wii U was 8th gen, Switch is their next-gen console, its 9th gen. Wii U was supported for over four years, longer than the original Xbox.

Dreamcast started 6th gen two years before Xbox and GC came out, does that make it 5th gen? No, because staggered released have literally always happened.

>that means we won't be seeing Re-Remastered editions of last gen games like Skyrim for the PS5, right Yea Forums?
Don't kid yourself, you're going to see GTA V 4K edition and you're going to like it.

>hat means we won't be seeing Re-Remastered editions of last gen games
Yes we will, retards will think their somehow different by having a bigger number on the box and thats it.
Sure they could just use the game they have but theres still gonna be millions of people who will still buy the remasters no matter what.

>"next-gen" console that isn't any more powerful than its predecessor
>hastily rushed out because said predecessor flopped
>released 3+ years before its competition
Refer to my previous post

Again, the Wii U was supported longer than the original Xbox, I guess the 360 is still 6th gen because MS left the Xbox out to die after a scant three and a half years? The Dreamcast launched two years prior to the Xbox and the difference in hardware power was pretty big, did that make the Dreamcast 5th gen? No, because the Staurn was Sega's 5th gen console, the Dreamcast was their next console, it was part of the next generation.

The only argument you have is muh hardware power, the Switch is using hardware that literally did not exist a few years ago, its is by any/all means new hardware. Are you going to call the Wii 6th gen because muh graffix too? Every Nintendo handheld was much less powerful than its competitors, are you going to say the DS and PSP or 3DS and Vita weren't part of the same generation because one was a lot more powerful? No, because that's fucking stupid, and you know it.

Fuck off console peasant

Attached: Nmanoir.jpg (310x335, 18K)

You can make those same arguments for basically any past generation

Genesis/Mega Drive released over two years before SNES, Saturn released two years before N64, Dreamcast released two years before GC/XB

Every Nintendo handheld has been a lot less powerful than other handhelds yet are part of the same generation

If its their next console, its the next generation, I have no idea why you have a problem with this very simple concept. The release relative to its predecessor is what determines whether its "next gen" or not, not its hardware capabilities relative to competitors or some arbitrary line you've drawn in the sand

So, by this logic, if MS releases a console that blows the shit out of the PS5, PS5 will still be 8th gen because its nowhere near as powerful as the new Xbox.

You're a moron.

Based.

this show was weird

first of all skyrim wasn't even last gen it was 360 whatever comes after zoomer

I genuinely had nightmares from this cartoon and it made me feel sick. Dead eyes, real life face, gray skin...

I remember once I was really sick and had to skip school and stay in bed all day, could not move, mother was at work so grandma checked up on me once ( she lived 2 floors below us ). I told her to turn on the TV and she did, she turned on a cartoons channel with Dragon Ball and I was having a blast.
She goes back down but leaves the remote on the TV far from my bed.
Dragon Ball finishes, 4 hour Angela Anaconda marathon starts.
It was genuine torture after the first couple of episodes.

I was born in 2001 and this was around 2010 probably, fuck Serbia man, we didn't finish dubbing Dragon Ball Z but lets finish dubbing all of Angela Anaconda and play it 10 years after release

YOU ARE A FAGGOT DINGDONG HIPSTER FAGGOT

That show was about a schizo

I liked the show.

Hated this bitch.

I always turned the TV off as soon as I saw this

I'd like to show Angela my Anaconda, if you knoe what I mean :3

I don't get it, could you explain further?

I have a cool pet snake at home but everyone is scared of it

it's shit.

Its not really a snake, Its my penis

I want to fuck Nanette so hard while she bullies me

this show was fucking garbage, i don't even know why i watched it as a kid

is the show worth watching? i watched a few episodes in 2009-2010 but didn't pay much attention to it

Pay no mind, this place is full of retards like that along with furries.

Next gen is going to be a shitshow. There weren't any games for the first two years of this generation, they had to pad it out with remasters. Now they won't even be able to do that.

Why do I always think of Kablam when I see this show?

Manware is a stuck up jerk face snot

I can't think of much from this gen they could remaster while already considering the remasters they've already done.
I think there'll be games like Halo or The Last of Us II that'll release both on current and future generation consoles though.

r..rule 34?

fuck you for reminding me about this awful show. I watched like 5 minutes of it one time and just felt weird the rest of the day

Attached: 1556683750682.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

look out guys we got a fucking ninnypoo over here

Its already just fine for the Switch, PS5/Xbone2 have to play catch-up.

switch is in a world of its own, I wouldn't even consider it a part of the 9th gen the same way I wouldn't consider the psp and ds part of the 7th

Anyone got that story of that user whose life was ruined by Angela Anaconda?

why were Canadian cartoons so fucked up?

Knowing how shit the industry is there will be re-re-remasters because noone is willing to make something original.

>Didn't know at the time that parents relationship was rocky
>I beg to go see Digimon movie
>Parents agree but I don't realize it's for them to spend some time together as well
>Get to theater and excited about Digimon flick
>Can even afford popcorn and drinks
>Parents look happy
>Angela Anaconda short comes on
>Parents also dont speak very good English
>My lil boy mind can't comprehend all the fuck going on
>Parents are utterly confused by this Canadian fuck running around in a Digimon suit
>I start crying and they pull me out of the theater
>Mom and Dad start blaming each other for going to the wrong film
>Dad throws away the popcorn Mom wanted
>Lots of arguing and I'm stll crying
>Get out to parking lot and drive off in a rush
>Get into an accident in parking lot
>Dad moves out a month later

Fucking bitch of a whore Angela Anaconda ruined my life

Baste

And yet it still is