Why do you think this game is the best ?

>Why do you think this game is the best ?
>it defined the genre/was revolutionary when it released
>But now there are hundreds of games that copied it or added to the formula, why don't you like these ?
>...it was the first to do it ... and nostalg-
>Not an argument.
>STOOOOP STOP STOP NOOOOOOO DON'T BULLY ME REEEEEEEE BLLLLLRRRRGRRR AAAAAAAAAAA
Why do you act like this ?

Attached: job_interview.jpg (700x466, 38K)

who are you quoting?

LEGALIZE LOLI THREADS

LEGALIZE LOLI THREADS

LEGALIZE LOLI THREADS

LEGALIZE LOLI THREADS

LEGALIZE LOLI THREADS

LEGALIZE LOLI THREADS

>ask opinion
>your opinion is wrong

Attached: 1565249373224.gif (279x350, 2.55M)

based and bunnypilled

Nobody has done the MMO genre as well as WoW Vanilla, so stupid fucking argument there, OP.

>BUT DON'T YOU SEE THE CASUALIZED PVE AND AUTOMATED GROUPING FEATURES AND FAST TRAVEL ARE SO GREAT

No they're cancer.

1. Make a good game (Warcraft 3)
2. Make a huge MMO about exploring the previous great game's world that everyone wants to sight see in.
3 .Make a good MMO experience where you actually feel like all the players are playing together and nobody's allowed to take a vacation from the PvE via fast travels. If you'll run the same end-game raid for the rest of your life, you'll still need to AT LEAST be forced into running from your capital city to the raid instance's entrance and if you don't like that, you can uninstall you little bitch. No flying mounts, no fast travel bullshit.
4. Also up the stakes by splitting the game world up into two player factions and *gasp* you're actually locking players out of content based on what race and faction they play. You don't try to maximize your dev assets by granting every single player access to every bit of content you've created, like a pussy little bitch of a shitty dev that you are.

Literally NOBODY did MMO's as good as WoW Vanilla has done it back in the day.

Attached: bullshit.png (256x193, 96K)

>half of the builds in the game are useless
>one of the races doesnt even have mounts
>PVP ranking system hand over fist retarded

your opinion stop being immune to criticism at the moment you express it in public.

If you wanna PvP go play Dark Souls 3.
If you want muh mounts shit, go play any game with cosmetics, like Dota 2.
If you want good builds, go find a D&D group.

None of those things you listed are the core of Classic. If those things were better, it would be nice but if you play WoW for those things, you're fucking stupid.

>half of the talent builds aren't the core of the game
>Tauren having a different mobility mechanic isn't the core of the game
>PVP in a game with war in the name isn't the core of the game
I think we're done here, friend

>An opinion is an argument
Retard.

>it was the first to do it
>not an argument

Attached: WTFAIR.jpg (500x500, 131K)

nostalgia is not an argument, learn to read

>fond memories of a groundbreaking work that absolutely amazed you is meaningless
Let me guess, you want an objective opinion on the matter.

>it was first to do a revolutionary concept = nostalgia
also
>opinion (why you think a game is best) is an argument

Attached: wtf am i reading.png (511x340, 387K)

learn to read, please

you first

where did I or OP say
>it was first to do a revolutionary concept = nostalgia

GO ON YOU NIGGER, TELL ME WHERE I OR OP SAID THAT
don't tell me you can't read properly and misunderstood a post with less than 100 words?
don't actually tell me you thought you were correct and tried to tell me I was the one who didn't understand this low-quality post OP posted?
don't you fucking dare tell me you thought not replying to me and waiting for the thread to die would make you less miserable and pathetic than you already are?
you are a nigger

>Why do you think this game is the best ?
>it defined the genre/was revolutionary when it released
>But now there are hundreds of games that copied it or added to the formula, why don't you like these ?
>Because the original had a unique objective it was trying to accomplish and was designed with certain goals that clearly complimented the formula while the hundreds of games that copied or added to it were soulless cash grabs that didn't understand the original design concept and thought the formula could just plug and play with anything else that's popular at the time and print money

ok
>it was the first to do it
said OP and i in No.475551352
>nostalgia is not an argument
said No.475552087 who was equating being first to do a thing to nostalgia

learn to read

This thread is gonna be fun

Kodos will be in classic.

Because it's comfy

HOW ABOUT I SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD AND FUCK THE BULLET HOLE YOU FUCKING WHORE

>Why do you think [...]
>Not an argument
correct, it's an opinion you asked for

Doom is a great FPS for how simple, yet satisfying it feels, easy to learn, hard to master. Mod support has made it a living relic and a legend of a game, etc.
It simply has more than most other FPS games.

Attached: 824F5FA5-E7C8-4189-9BB0-8B5ED6940309.jpg (125x101, 3K)