*saves video games*

*saves video games*

Attached: 1566418557224.jpg (1241x1725, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/uk/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-complete-edition-heads-to-pc-later-this-year/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they already have PC versions of Nothing™ though.

nigga, we already know death stranding is coming to the PC

>PC versions
more like drm infected shitty ports

>look up article
>already epic shills talking about Sony moving it to EGS when the guy doesn't even imply that

nice try tim

I'll pirate everything then

Everything’s already on youtube though?

t. brainlet

I don't play soulsgames so I literally GENUINELY don't want any even if they were f2p

I can't think of anything other than Bloodborne that I actually would want to play.

I chuckled

Only mp games

This will literally end all Playstation sales. The only reason to buy a Playstation (or any console) is for the exclusives.

all i have to do is think of a playstation exclusive i want to be able to play 10 years from now without having to pull my ps4 out of storage
someone help me out here

*snap* Yep, this is going in my based compilation.

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

I get it

Attached: 1565543736982.jpg (807x810, 61K)

>spent 2400 dollars on games alone
>"ole consoles are cheaper compared to pc thats why I play on them!"
>meanwhile pc players spend $800 up front then pirate 100 games for $0
yikers

your kind isn't allowed on here

PC WINS AGAIN

So nintendo legit the only one who does exclusive games nowadays? Welp guess ill be buying a switch next year

absolutely based

Sadly, he's probably talking about streaming through PS Now

last of us multiplayer. they'll shut the serves down by then though
single player isn't worth it

Oh so nothing changed? Since you can already do that

>people constantly shit on playstation exclusives
>announce that they might show up on PC
>suddenly people are praising playstation exclusives and would really want to play them on PC

PC fags are truly the worst fanbase ever.

Yup, gunna need you to delete this post.

True to playstation now lol

PC version of literally Every SMT and Persona game perhaps?
>Just emulate bro

Fuck off the emulators for most of them suck

Pc never made me pay for internet twice and video games once so ill stick to it, nigger.

I can't wait to play the one good PS4 exclusive on PC!

that's sega's problem not sony's

knack 2?

>Fuck off the emulators for most of them suck
Do people still actually believe this or is it just ignorance?

Attached: amashing.jpg (165x178, 6K)

Imagine saying $60 for every single game then finding out that pcchads et to play hem all for free

when all you know is consoles having to tinker with settings on emulators is so far out of your depth it's basically unplayable

I bought Bloodborne and a PS4 on release and honestly I'm not that big of a snoyfag to resist any possibility of the game having a second wind.

Why the fuck not, may as well. Chalice dungeons on PC + mods would be max fucking comfy

>Mod bosses into cool shit, like fire version of Amygdala etc

>Zombified HMPH version of Maria in chalice dungeons

>Mod new kinds of weird gem types, like +Serrated

>Mod new upgrade paths for weapons, like a Divine type, and new stats

>Add INT and FAI to the game and put actual magic in

>Mod the game to let you use all the non trick weapons seen used by various enemies in the game, like the giant crosses or the sackman's bag

My dick is ready

>dumb fags don't realize they're looking to force another service on you
PC is where all the cancer is beta tested.

haha i love this meme, thanks.

The pessimist that is me thinks that that will be the most likely thing to happen, because fuck nice things.
Either that or Sony releases its own platform that is even worse than epic and demands a monthly pay in order to be used.

Well SEGA also said they want to get into PC market more, where the fuck is dem AAS EM TEEties at? Fuck hackjob Jakuzies remakes.

hahaha Keep dreaming Sony hasn't even made a multiplayer game since Killzone or some shit we'll keep dominating in exclusives every gen

Please happen so i can relentlesly shitpost about how Ps4 is useless and how Ps5 will be useless for the next 3 years

Attached: 1464641270119.jpg (1462x1462, 289K)

by making a Youtube app for PS4 games

you've earned my (You)

Attached: thumb5.jpg (615x518, 57K)

t. basedny

Finally I can sell my PS4 and play Bloodborne for 5 minutes.

Attached: 1566447577416.png (1200x1200, 129K)

>bloodborne machine reaches end of its lifespan
>releases bloodborne on PC

Attached: ACDB5343-C39F-4552-9BAA-5B26F6A1D21A.jpg (739x415, 34K)

Modding isn't magic tho. The only thing the complete revamp mod does for DkS1 is add healthbars under some normal enemies. I highly doubt anything more than switching weapon/clothing textures is in the realm of possibilities when it comes to modding BB

If you read the article he's specifically talking about multiplayer games, with the heavy implication being that Sony-published Predator game is getting a PC release.

Sony have seen how much money GaaS garbage like Fortnite brings in, so they want in on that only they realize restricting that shit to their own console won't produce results as overblown as they want.

lol

>thinking Yea Forums can read

It may seem that way in your little bubble but no. That's not the way normalfags (Playstation's main audience now) think. All they want is a box you can plug into your TV to play FIFA, Fortnite, GTA etc.

the only game I really wanna play is Days Gone on PC with mouse and kb
but it has the 'Only on Gaystation' logo on the cover
will it come to peezee anyway?
pls respond and give me many (You)s

Attached: 1560224770968.png (432x432, 200K)

Oh hell yeah, now we can finally play bloodborne and

Cornercampcharted 3 MP

posting in ebic bread

JAJAJA POR QUE EL PLAY STATION QUATTRO NO TIENE JUEGOS DE VIDEO

bloodborne is meh wne youve already played das 3. If youre coming to it from das 2 then I can see the hype.

you have some decent taste, nigger.

Epic winrar!

Attached: 1324182733369.png (200x200, 91K)

*censors video games*

Based and I actually like Sony

Quantic Dreams games being on EGS have nothing to do with Sony, Sony didn't publish those games there, QD did so that doesn't mean anything if Sony themselves decide to publish games on PC.

If anything I expect sony to have their own platform on PC to sell games like how microsoft has the windows store

it's literal retardation to hold on to exclusives years after the release
how many copies does bloodborne sell each week?
they are literally losing money right now by not porting it

It's just to shitpost against fanboys whose only argument is "you'll never play these 3 games haha"

Attached: 1559925032239.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

LOOOL LOOOL LOOLLOLOOOLLL LE MOVIES LE SNOY MOVIES LE NOGAEMS LOLLOOLLOLLLLLLAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAAHAHAH IT'S STILL FUCKING FUNNY AFTER MORE THAN A DECADE LOOOL WEEEEEE WHO CARES ABOUT STORY JUST GIVE ME BING BING WAHOOOOOOOOO SNOYS ARE UNABLE TO PLAY ANYTHING BUT EXCLUSIVES ON THEIR CONSOLE THIS IS MY NARRATIVE WE FCUKING WON AHAHAHAHHAAAAAAALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL POSTING THIS FROM MY IPHONE

Sony will launch their own PC storefront with 90% certainty. Just you wait. Heck, it can't be any worse than EGS at least.

poor guy would've to work overtime nowadays

NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Attached: 1566504366989.jpg (380x600, 106K)

lol rekt

Honestly, the only reason I really did this is to get the fucking dickweeds shouting that P"Cucks" will NEVER EVER have Bloodborne, like it's supposedly the only game that even matters.

Attached: 1554742850134.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

When is digimon cybersluts coming to pc?

Attached: b4fdfd7b68046c666ce81349040fd98960790488b86d770003db24af244ebb91.jpg (795x320, 71K)

Attached: goldface.gif (644x850, 104K)

Son of a bitch still got it

October

pcgamer.com/uk/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-complete-edition-heads-to-pc-later-this-year/

The only reason they say this is an option is because excessive market research has shown them that giving exclusives to PC will have no impact on PlayStation sales.
Impling he's done us a favour is embarrassing and misleading.