Who thought this was a good idea ?

Who thought this was a good idea ?

Attached: EC3k_GUWsAMDBDY.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

Based

It's deep and metaphorical, you wouldn't understand.

How do i get past this ? It's the second time I am seeing that shit and I'm tired of getting oil for his brother

You gotta walk it over or you'll spill it.

Me

It's cute for about 5 seconds and then the novelty completely wears off.

God I wish I was her.

Literally impossible

i really liked the enemy design in this game. I wish they would come out with some figures of more than just the standard stubby

I think this scene was meant to make you understand how weak yet determined the robots are so that you sympathize with them more

Sorry I don't have emotions. What now ?

Congratulations, you're one of the ayyys who built the machines.

Attached: Dead_Alien.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

How do i unlock other endings? I just started new game + but it started all again. How will I be able to unlock the different endings?

You just keep playing through NG+

And it lasts all of 5 seconds, do you fuckers have ADD or something

It lasts total 1 min

It lasts at least 2 minutes until you notice everything trips him down and you can't jump your way

Me

I could tell immediately from the design of the level that the robot would trip over the pipe at the start but I purposely walked over it anyway just to confirm and was unironically delighted.

Based

>ayyy’s built the machines
Confirmed for not paying attention or otherwise not beating the game in full

I did the same but then jumped over it and was surprised again. Silly bot has no balance whatsoever

Yoko Taro will never get the budget he deserves

I love shit like this where the game clearly shows you what will happen then fucks you over in another way for whatever "smart" solution you come up with.

Did the Ayys not build the machines originally, but then the machines killed the ayys so both the androids and machines are now robots without masters and purpose?

There is no NG+. Keep playing.