I am scared Yea Forums. What if it really does take off and kills consoles and pc?

I am scared Yea Forums. What if it really does take off and kills consoles and pc?

Attached: 1566753352407.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

killedbygoogle.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope so, then I may be able to play my backlog faster than it grows and then die happy having played everything I wanted to within my lifetime.

literally who

killedbygoogle.com/
you have nothing to worry about m8

it won't work in third world countries because of the shitty internet latency
unless they're doing the good old region lock

>it won't work in third world countries because of the shitty internet latency
It won't work very well in America outside Silicon Valley either. (Insert joke about America being a third-world country.)

But everyone pirates in those shitholes so is not really a loss. I dont think brazil and mexico generates any money.

We go to google hq and piss/throw gamer girl bath water on the servers

Have you tried not being a colossal fucking retard? Kill yourself.

You are afraid arent you? Your time is coming to an end. Google never fails.

America's internet isn't good enough.

It won't. Probably it will end up like Google glass or any other Google product what finally got forgotten.

Especially when console makers, computer part makers, game stores, etc. Won't just watch stadia's expansion

>google never fails

lol no
killedbygoogle.com/

>we almost had a .gvi video format
Thank fuck that's dead

I still have my retail, GOG, Humble Bundle/Store/Trove and GamersGate games backed up so I don't really care.

also datacap

people are talking about third world countries but it wont even work in first world countries in non major cities or just more remote areas, the internet just isnt there yet for what they are aiming for
it might kill consoles and pc in like 15 years or so but it definitely wont any time sooner
and before anyone bitches about other places being flyovers or whatever the fuck, the entire world doesnt live in coastal major cities, tons of the population that gives a fuck about games and actually plays them live everywhere including places with slow internet and third world countries

i live in a suburb of a major coastal city and my 5mb on-a-good-day internet is apparently half of the minimum recommended speed needed for this
unless your city has 500,000 people in it or randomly got google fiber some years ago, it's just not feasible

What would the world be like if there was only one console that every company released their respective games for?

Attached: 8BD2CE11-7761-440C-AC40-43B46FC45823.png (750x650, 64K)

>kills consoles and PC
Killing consoles would be an amazing thing though. PC, on the other hand, would never die

Then gaming is dead for a while but who cares, play all the good games from the last 30 years that you missed.

Cloud gaming is future.. the only way to do RayTracing in a whole room. Not even pc is that strong. Once next gen come around and you see Rt in action, you'll want cloud gaming with RT

No more weird/ambitious games where the console devs fund studios to make games for them.

>no longer keeping control of your files
>no longer being able to avoid or rollback bad patches
>not being able to apply community fixes to common bugs or .ini tweaks
>no mods
>no backups
>not being able to play in a city that doesnt end in "Angeles" or "Francisco"
>having to pay full price for all of the above
in exchange for
>nice lighting

Attached: wy.png (445x449, 326K)

Game streaming won't take off in the US, or at least not majorly because the internet infrastructure is fucking garbage over here, and will most likely never change because the ISPs have fucked us. It could work in places like Japan where it both is a smaller country and has better infrastructure to support it.
Whoever thinks vidya streaming will take off anytime soon is so disconnected from reality or trying to sell you a streaming service.

Attached: 1564512357850.png (505x757, 419K)

Nah.

Dead on arrival. End of discussion.