Dude, I'm high as an 8 years old's balls. What game should I play?

Dude, I'm high as an 8 years old's balls. What game should I play?

Attached: dood.jpg (600x329, 28K)

DUDE

The game of Life. Starting tomorrow, get your shit together

Garanteed replies

Drugs are fun and all and if this is your first time you should enjoy it. Just don't be a faggot about it.

WEED

LMAO!

Epic thread guys. Just wanted to know what the fuck I should play since I've been staring into the void for a while. Kinda like you guys I guess

DUUUDE WEEED"!

Doesnt weed with daily usage longterm decrease your IQ and make you generally more slow at everything?

WEED

I ain't never seen an 8 year old's balls so I can't say for certain how high that is but if you're into high places give AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome a try.

>dude im high what game should i play
Why do people do this? It's number one a waste of pot to smoke and just do something you were going to do anyway, and number two will hurt you in the long term because you will obviously find less enjoyment playing something sober than when you're high because it floods your brain with dopamine. Go outside, read a book, go out with friends high. Anything but just burning out your high staring at a screen for two hours.

Kill yourself, you worthless sack of shit.

SNEED

Go be white trash somewhere else, you fucking loser.

Should I drive a truck?

Lmao how upset do you have to be to samefag on a dude weed thread. Are you twelve?

how about watching anime

what games do you have? i'll select the best one to be high on

Something not stressful. Civ 6 is fun.

I bought some weed back in hs almost a decade ago, smoked the whole weed in like 3 minutes and proceeded to have the worst 8 hours of my life

Attached: whAt_iS_rOCc_CoOK.jpg (330x353, 39K)

HAHAA WEED

into the breach

Minecraft i guess

Papers, please

I don’t really know what games you like when you’re not high
But subnautica can be an enjoyable/terrifying experience.
Terraria or Skyrim or any of the Bethesda games cdn be fun plus if you add mods.
I’ve been more trying to create stuff on my own with music and it’s been fun you should try it even if you’re not good it doesn’t matter because you’re the only consistent audience member anyway it’s more of a therapeutic thing for me because I’ve been pretty depressed lately.
I just feel isolated with no hope but making music helps that but games don’t

Attached: 1552644878461.jpg (167x263, 18K)

>mfw this post

Attached: F5AE8948-C230-4A61-9838-F40F3EA0CB28.png (500x407, 173K)