Is this game good? I'm looking for a new RPG to buy and this seems pretty good but there are a lot of negative reviews...

Is this game good? I'm looking for a new RPG to buy and this seems pretty good but there are a lot of negative reviews. What is your opinion on it?

Attached: firefox_2019-08-25_20-13-04.png (828x975, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqhv1lshGEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's very in depth, realistic, and resource hungry, honestly I couldn't go more than an hour or two in it, I don't game much now a days and that game requires a lot of investment on your part.

In short if you have the PC for it, like realism, serious RPGs, and historically accurate vidya, it'll be right up your alley, if not you're better off playing NV or something similar.

Attached: 1556139767259.jpg (480x480, 51K)

The game is pretty great. Just remember to do the combat training once the game starts proper

Is the story any good?

The combat takes time to get used to but its pretty good. You can play it on xbox pass for like 4 bucks on pc.

Not op
Just downloaded the game off the gamepass and what you said makes me wonder if my one s can handle the game

I only purchase my games through Steam, insolent swine.

Attached: vlc_2019-08-24_23-07-16.png (1468x1222, 1.9M)

I think the story is pretty great

The story is fine. However, if you go the route of heavy armor, the game eventually becomes piss-easy. I'm currently reinstalling to play a second time as a dick ass poacher instead.

>Is the story any good?

Yes. It's not a save the world story but it has relatable, likeable main characters and you can get invested in their motives.

>What is your opinion on it?

It's more or less the game I had been waiting 15 years for. It has the most beautiful, naturalistic terrain I've seen. It looks like actual fields and forests. Even the way debris and twigs sits on the banks of creeks is great. The whole thing from the setting, characters and story is grounded and relatable.

>However, if you go the route of heavy armor, the game eventually becomes piss-easy.

There's always hardcore mode.

it showcases actual rape and it doesn't have people of color and non-binary folx. HARD pass for me

youtube.com/watch?v=rqhv1lshGEk

Or you could do that

>it showcases actual rape

Theresa doesn't get raped. She's a fierce bitch.

When he says do the combat training, he means do ALL the combat training. I haven't actually tested it myself, but according to a friend currently playing it doesn't actually unlock ripostes until you specifically do the riposte training, even though it teaches you about ripostes during the perfect block training. If true, I went the entire game without actually being able to riposte, which is a pretty core part of the combat.

The story and setting is bad.
I don't give a shit about central europe,it's pretty fucking boring
Maybe if it was set during the Reconquista

The Hunter call of the wild cranked up to max will nuke your fucking brain, son.

I only used bow + axe without any special moves

Best game of the 2010s imo.

The game is janky beyond belief and runs like shit the moment you get to any town. I actually managed to fall below the map whilst riding on a horse across straight road. AI is stupidly heavy on resources.

It's fun if you're into medieval stuff. Incredibly easy once you level up a few times.

It's alright. I had a good bit of fun with it.

great fun, well written, well voiced, but having to eat, bathe, and sleep can get pretty autistic

Absolutely incredible game

I think the PC version has some issues going by what some people have said. I played the PS4 version (on PS4 Pro) last December and encountered very few bugs and FPS issues (did have to download a fairly hefty patch) but the game itself made it so worth it. First game I've played for 17 hours straight since I was a teenager

Retard strength Henry mode

Attached: 1565964024927.gif (374x254, 1.75M)

>there are a lot of negative reviews

100% of them are from sjws.

The game is OK. It's far from great, but it might be worth playing if a "realistic medieval Europe RPG" sounds interesting to you.

That's basically how I fought yeah. Endless clashes followed by one or two blows to the head.

I do think "there aren't enough people of color in 15th-century Czechia" is a bit of a silly complaint. There aren't a whole lot of people of color in 21st-century Czechia.

Toaster opinions dont matter

>PC has issues

Hahahahaha

PC is the best version of the game, dumb consoletard. Enjoy your shitty resolutions and framerates

Bought it expecting a full story, they did not hit the mark

There’s a lot to do you just have to discover it. Like finding books to read (and learning to read), and digging up treasures. Plus sneaking into cuman camps at night is atmospheric and fun as hell. Some of the best lighting ever.