P-please stop talking about classic wow, it's going to flop

p-please stop talking about classic wow, it's going to flop

Attached: tkucsvpzpvhqemc0ljoz.jpg (800x451, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9O5-yJjJpZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=aKHUcCQ65mg
youtu.be/vRJwAabzAY8
youtu.be/ZzmMKtuEuVA
imgur.com/a/4HFbYzG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry but this game has not been approved for Yea Forums discussion by the moderators. If you are a developer or community rep for this game, please send a check or money order.

>Final Fantasy XIV
Played it up to Stormblood. They never improved it, just added more useless story/content. I'd rather they brought over Dragon Quest X. If they don't, I'll just play PSO2.

Attached: my_little_dwarf_cannot_be_this_AAAAHHHHHHH.gif (249x296, 1.9M)

static user here.
i'm going to outright say it on friday if we don't clear e2s. the group already knows who's the troublemaker, how do I push for drastic changes without sounding like a bitch.

I don't have bard at level 80 so I can't teach him how to play his job. I told the FC leader honestly to kick him and pug the last slot until he can level something easy like RDM

>another xiv bait thread

I can't put in words how much I love to be a Lalafell Red Mage:
A stylish, noble, rapier-wielding ranged magician utilizing the best of black and white magic - including the ability to heal my own (or your) wounds or even resurrect my allies! Armed with our swords, we Red Mages are not afraid of face-to-face melee fights either...
I am far from being the best, but I compensate that with a lot of passion!
Sincerly, Zedek Kusakabe

Attached: FFXIV_Forum_Signature.png (700x350, 416K)

>It's a shilled on Yea Forums then almost never appear again after launch episode

>how do I push for drastic changes without sounding like a bitch
By simply not acting like a bitch. Tell them the group isn't making progress and you're going to look for another group if changes aren't made. Don't be angry about it, just be plain and stern.

people rag on rdm too much. i'd rather you play a job that's easy than fucking parsing grey as a blm.

i fucking hate seeing shit BLMs in eden normal.

But user the game never changing is why its great. You always know what to expect, the Devs were fools for making two races and trying to shake up the formula though. They cut too many corners when they could have done one race and just repeated Heavensward 1:1 again.

>just added more useless story/content
damn what a shame i have more game to play

My friend is having the same problem with her static. One of the tanks is absolute fucking garbage but he's good friends with other people in the raid group so nobody says anything to him.

>people looking forward to 2B's outfit only
Am I the only that's excited for all the other outfit possibilities too? It's all Akihiko Yoshida designed, so it's all gonna be good

Attached: 070_082.jpg (2818x4043, 2.43M)

I hope we get some weapon glamours. I've always loved Caim's sword since I was a kid for some reason.

that's the thing. I don't want to push an ultimatum on them. But holy shit, they really gotta make the dude step it up. he's a cheerful dude so I don't want to be the dude to rain on his parade.

last run they wanted to run e2s for another hour or so trying to clear when we're already solid on mechanics and nobody was dying and I was the only one saying to stop for tonight.

>Some-fucking-how self inserting in a goddamn MMORPG is a bad thing now
What the fuck happened?

One and done content isn't exactly complimentary to an MMO. A game touted on it's story and content design like XIV's should have just been made into a Single Player, it would have probably shined way brighter like that.

You could try talking to the guy privately and offering some tips, but people are so touchy these days that it could be just as disastrous.

Nigger why are you responding to a 5 hour old post in another fucking thread? What's wrong with you?

>user who has never played ffxiv

Is a new "Eureka" confirmed?
Please tell me it's not

Attached: 1508636156005.gif (224x168, 1.49M)

>Am I the only that's excited for all the other outfit possibilities
Yes, fuck you

Static leader is already giving him some 1 on 1 and got him to change classes several times. we got him going from SCH -> BRD back to SCH and we went from 20% enrage to 9% enrage. It's not there though. He knows he's doing shit, I just don't know why he's fucking it up.

Yes

Attached: autism.gif (240x380, 46K)

It was confirmed at a Fanfest but at the same time Yoshida has stated that the Dev Team is hesitant at even adding the Relic into it given the massive amount of negative feedback they got regarding it. I honestly hope they don't so they can see the content fail without the Carrot Relic cause they keep failing at the Exploratory content. Diadem is also getting reworked for the Ishgard restoration.

worse, the new Diadem is confirmed

>the new Diadem is confirmed
It's the old Diadem, they're just reviving it

What’s the best way to go about leveling crafters/gatherers? I’ve often seen that it’s suggested that you level them all at the same time, so I’m trying to gauge how much time it’ll take me to level them to a decent level.

HOLY FUCK NO
NOT EUREKA PLEASE
BUT ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT DIADEM
FUCKING USELESS SHIT OF MOTHERFUCKING DIADEM I HATED IT SO MUCH
FUCK FATES AND FUCK YOSHIDA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
good money with DoL tho

Attached: 1561573273980.png (717x726, 496K)

>Having to peel for a pug blm you are out dpsing. Or you both outright die
Fuck black mages

>Why yes, I did pour 500 hours into Eureka for my Ozma mount, how could you tell?

Attached: 1405154490250.jpg (500x587, 30K)

>cishet SEETHING that he'll never have a trannymarble

No you're not I'm looking foward to the heavy armor as well. Though I do wonder what classes they're going to assign to what outfits. Can't imagine people will be happy if they can't wear the 2b outfit for example with a class they don't use.

Attached: 524220_screenshots_20170321154606_1.jpg (278x476, 50K)

I disagree.

I wonder if they'll ever nerf Eureka again at any point

I understand that the game might not be for you, but resorting to playing actual garbage like PSO2 is pretty sad on your part.

>Story Content
Cool, Outside of Stormblood and early ARR the story is enjoyable
>repetitive content that's just reskinned tunnels and circle arenas since HW
Yeah this game is stagnant as shit. It has no longevity and it's the biggest glaring flaw with FFXIV's game design. Compound it with all the technical debt they ignore and the constant streamlining of abilities to prune CC and stats to the point where you only focus on 2 then you have a game that rather than building upon a solid foundation continues to further shrink said foundation. Yoshida is now the old guard and complacent on his design, the very thing he warned Devs to avoid in his GDC presentations. The game is hurting for new blood who would be to Yoshida what he was to Tanaka.

almost certainly just getting the yorha heavy armor this first raid since they went out of their way to say it would be for both male and female. maybe get yorha dress/2P dress and 9s gear at th every end for glam.

You'll be the one seething in a couple of years once another of those moogle tomestone events come along and give the trannymarble for free there.

was it that long? sure didn't feel like it, i had lots of fun.

Attached: ffxiv_03222019_024442_920.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

Exactly. It has the best music, designs and world I've seen in any FF game. It does classes real well. And I even like the combat when so many other people don't. But it's bogged down by being an MMO with single player quest progression and pointless end game gear grinding.

No idea why people love FFXIV and hate TORtanic when they both have the same major flaw. Sure, TOR has other problems. But the core problem of being a story/cutscene single player game trying to masquerade as "massively multiplayer" is the major flaw of both games.

>Cool, Outside of Stormblood
Yawn, Stormblood is fucking great. I loved every minute and I almost want NG+ just for it alone.

That's great user. I ain't gonna stop you from having shit taste.

MMOs are shit. Why do you subhumans think you have the right to breathe?

ok

You dont have to invest in the endgame gear grind at all to stay current on the story though, I wouldnt.argue it bugs down the experience.

Videogames are shit. Why do you trannies think you have the right to breathe?
Also, why aren't you writing that on WoW Classic threads you fucking false flagging faggot?

>A game touted on it's story and content design like XIV's should have just been made into a Single Player
But then SE can't milk subscribers if they did.

Is it possible to clear E4S in PF anymore or has that boat sailed?

Better luck next tier :)

Btw it's 8 months from now

>Stormblood is fucking great. I loved every minute

Attached: 1560835349226.png (1215x681, 1.38M)

So how about that 6th Anniversary that's coming up?

Given how most mechanics in E4S are cut&cry as far as melee-upkeep position goes, I can't see why not. Just basically need to divvy out spread positions for the start, for magnitude5, and for rotating crap in last phase.

PF can't even clear E1S or E2S. I fucking hate EN servers.

>wtf why they sing ala mhigo anthem after liberating ala mhigo
are you retarded or something?

*clenches fist* Yes brother, we must show these plebians the beauty of freeing both Ala Mhigo and Doma in one swift expansion launch.

It's the presentation that's retarded. All the major characters just show up on the roof, silently nod to each other, then go to the edge to sing the national anthem while a bird flies overhead like a grade school play. It's ridiculous.

*hunches over* yes brother, we most show these plebians the beauty of stopping an imminent calamity in the story of one expansion

It really isn't. It's a final fantasy game lol.

Because both are MMO garbage?

>It really isn't
It really is.
>It's a final fantasy game lol
What is that supposed to mean? Have you ever played a FF game before?

Attached: 1563583536777.webm (852x480, 1.96M)

>people are actually defending this scene

Attached: 1547429479821.jpg (948x728, 116K)

>it's a final fantasy game
What FF games are known for their low standards and shit presentation?

>What is that supposed to mean? Have you ever played a FF game before?
Yeah, that series of corny shit all throughout that people enjoy because the message is nice.
Suddenly it's wrong when FFXIV does it though.

>people are actually defending Stormblood
ftfy

Why play an MMO if all you do is buy an expansion and just play the story? Again, you're pointing out that it would have been better as a single player game.

I think you have to be genuinely retarded to dislike the scene. It wasn't anything special, but it wasn't fucking "oh my god so awful" as people scream about for some reason? It was a momentous occasion to finally liberate Ala Mhigo after so fucking long.
I love everything about the game is all, Stormblood included. Am I not allowed to?

>DQX
>Need to play through the version stories to unlock group content and more vocations
Enjoy your trusts

Attached: laughing_kaiju.gif (385x288, 989K)

Is your friend in my static lol because our tank is atrocious but a really nice guy...

Kefka's 'son of a submariner' is a much different type of corny than the rooftop anthem scene. Honestly, what level of Yoshi worship are you on that you think that was acceptable?
>Zenos just committed suicide
>everyone just walks away from his corpse
>suddenly every other main character in the entire story is on the roof too
>they all just nod and walk in a line together
>line up at the edge of the stage and sing the national anthem
It's seriously something out of fucking grade school. The scene could have been a grand celebration without being that level of nonsense.

Reminder the SB story was so bad that it got the FF14 MSQ writer replaced with the DRK writer, which gave us Kinobringers.

Oda is still a MSQ writer. He just did a Q&A at gamescom this weekend.

>that Suzaku in the background
I wanna ____ him/her!

Are you retarded..? Watch the SB credits, she wrote SB too.
>She only wrote the Azim Steppe
Factually incorrect, your only argument is she possibly only wrote the Azim Steppe. She's been on MSQ since HW patch series.

Why indeed. I didnt say that's what I would do or even reccomend that's what people do, just that it's something that can be done. I for one enjoy the game the way it is, being able to interact with people in the world and hewing the market board, things a single player game wouldnt allow me to do.

possbly only wrote the far east* sorry.

You can pretty clearly see the difference between Natsuko's writing and Oda's writing. Natsuko's is all extremely emotional and character-driven.

>quality of DRK quests and Azim Steppe questline is incredibly good
>quality of everything else is trash
>quality of ShB story is kino
MMMMMMMM I WONDER IF SHE ACTUALLY WRITES THE MSQ

>suddenly every other main character in the entire story is on the roof too
Are you ignoring the fact they literally fight in the dungeon?

>xiv cultist in-fighting
lmao

See: She literally has been writing MSQ since HW patch series. She's in the 3.3 credits as an MSQ writer, AND Banri Oda is STILL MSQ writer with her, even in Shadowbringers.

So am I the only one that preferred SB plot to Shadowbringers?
It's a convoluted mess just to play the "light can be evil too" bullshit,which ended not being true since we fuck up Zodiark again

Those in PF that have cleared E2S I've been finding decent luck getting E3S clears with on my alt

Wtf is playerauctions down?

Ala Mhigo is a big city. What a nice coincidence that they all arrived on the roof at exactly the moment Zenos committed suicide so they could join in the awkward handholding anthem. Seriously, how did you not feel embarrassed watching that scene? How do you rationalize your defense of it?
>UMM THEY JUST LIBERATED ALA MHIGO SO THEY WERE HAPPY????
Yeah people don't line up and sing the national anthem after they win a fight.

That's something I would agree on, but I don't think Oda's writing is bad at all. He's been lore writer since 2.x (maybe even 1.x) so he knows his shit at least.

>interact with players
>Devs actually add in futures to make the Dungeons a Single Player experience with Trusts
>Duty Finder design by nature encourages a jump in/jump out design that lowers interaction
>Statics are the last MMO-relic left that encourages communication cause of the structure needed to do Savage/Ultimate
This game is WoW. Slowly killing off all social aspects of the game to the extent that MMOs with a need to socialize for more aspects are slowly becoming associated with MMOs of old rather than the genre as a whole. Rust, Ark, Minecraft and the like are way more akin to the social experiences of older MMOs as they allow for people to gather up and fuck with others, help others or even do activities together. XIV and WoW don't allow this anymore.

Attached: technicalities.jpg (435x325, 31K)

>Ala Mhigo is a big city.
and half of them are in the room outside the throne room
>Yeah people don't line up and sing the national anthem after they win a fight.
why not? So what if they do?
Why is that not allowed? It's corny, but they can't because it's so silly?

Are you retarded? It's just a scene for the credits. Stop being a sperglord

He was on the 1.X team but wasn't the main lore writer. I love Oda's lore, but I don't think he's that good at writing a compelling story.

What the fuck was convoluted about ShB? And the point was that neither Light or Dark are evil, but that they're both essential forces that become dangerous at extreme levels.

Honestly Stormblood was filler more than anything so that's probably why. They had Shadowbringers prepared since the end of Heavensward but needed more time to work on it I guess.

>she was a writer in SB
>neglecting the fact that the advertisement in Fanfest was that Ishikawa became the Lead Writer
Was she writing since HW? Sure. Was she the one in charge of most of what was happening outside of a few side-stories? No.

>>Statics are the last MMO-relic left
How is bro-oping with friends considered an MMO relic?

I think he has his moments, but I do prefer Ishikawa. It's why I like SB, because she wrote well in it too.

>It's just a scene for the credits.
So was the walk back to the Crystarium with Ardbert meeting his friends again. Except that was a natural progression from what just happened and made you feel something other than embarrassment.

>neglecting the fact that the advertisement in Fanfest was that Ishikawa became the Lead Writer
It was not advertising that she BECAME the lead writer. It was advertising that she IS a lead writer. Just like when she was at the last fanfest, and oda was at gamescom.
>Was she the one in charge of most of what was happening outside of a few side-stories? No.
After 3.0, yes, 100%. She was an MSQ writer since then, along with Oda. Her, Oda, and Yoshi P meet in a room and discuss the story and write it up together.

You might be a brainlet. There's nothing convoluted about it nor is the point of the story"light can be evil too." How the fuck did this go over your head? The plot was about a REJOINING and our efforts to STOP IT

fuck off boomer, we have Discord now, talking with random shit players in-game just to progress leveling and story should never be forced on us

The begginer class choices are garbage. There's no stealth class for one.

Games like WoW and those modeled after it, like XIV, actively push for a streamlined experience user. You can co-op with a Bro but most of the game's design encourages just DFing it out and joining people you won't generally see after that one run.

Yeah nah you're just a retarded sperglorg

The difference with DQX is that you can play all the single player content with friends. Whereas in FFXIV, you constantly have to leave a party to complete story quests. DQX also has better multiplayer features.

Am I the only one who finds it ridiculous that the DPS gap is so high now? Back in HW it was only by tenths or a couple hundreds, SB it's by hundreds but never above half a thousand, now it's a thousand or two thousand.

Can someone cliff notes me on the Unkalaili kid from Heavensward? All I recall was that he's from the 13th, but that's about it. Can't recall his context/motive.

why does this game have so many fucking fetch quests

Attached: 1357882040119.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

>Implying you want to have anything to do with online communities in 2019
I don't want to play with literal trannies and faggots, sorry.

The constant casualization is having an opposite effect. Rather than shortening the gap by making the classes easier you're just making the upkeep easier on skilled players and outing shitters more easily. We're going down the WoW-route boys.

>tfw blue parser dancer
Feels bad

This is by far the most unbalanced patch I ever seen in this game.
On the top you see MNK dealing more damage than BLM. BLM and DRG on the same level and SAM behind these three.
AND under these there is a massive 1k gap with all the other classes.

Not sure what the fuck are they doing.

QUICK POLL
>Amount of hours you spent in Eureka:
>Amount of times you've had sex since Eureka launched:

for me
>Amount of hours you spent in Eureka: 0
>Amount of times you've had sex since Eureka launched: ~500

Attached: 1553973262320.png (660x669, 382K)

500 hours
500 times 1 hour each

DPS job balance is completely fucked right now unfortunately. I wish they would hurry up and fix this shit.

I killed it last night with pugs. You get lucky. Trust me. It just takes time to find the right group

that being said, its this or next week before everyone who's competent has cleared.

>vanilla
>hours upon hours of spamming 1 (one) or 2 (two) buttons, boring as fuck gameplay.
>incorrect talent choices lead to cookie cutter builds for raids, SO much fun and versatile wow its much better than retail xD rofl
>have to deal with higher levels camping low levels OMG its so fun to be killed over and over because some high level shitter has a small penis
>hours upon hours of chinks, BRs, and shitheads ruining everything possible, from farming mats to trying to tame beasts
>if you need to reroll a class you have to go through hundreds of hours of tedious and boring leveling again
>have to deal with shitters that somehow cant play the simple classes WoW is full of
>ninja looters are everywhere, everyone just cares about themselves or their favorite streamer
>servers so small a streamer is guaranteed to play on the one you pick, zoomers everywhere
LMFAO have fun with vanilla faggots.

>the Dev Team is hesitant at even adding the Relic into it given the massive amount of negative feedback they got regarding it
Fucking GOOD. That was the stupidest fucking decision ever. I will never get the enhanced version of my 70 relic for monk, THE FUCKING TOMBOY GEAR, because it's predicated on me grinding for dozens upon dozens of hours in literal dead content that provides literally no other tangible benefit. Fuck the diadem, fuck eureka, and fuck YoshiP for trying to force an idea that doesn't fucking work. Eureka isn't the only case for this though.

Stop following the same goddamn failed cycle. Shadowbringers is the perfect time to introduce new ideas or unfuck old ones that didn't work since they've already slaughtered a ton of other sacred cows for the better! AoE has literally never been better or more engaging, making dungeon runs a shitload more tolerable; tank accessories are finally unfucked so now I don't have to dump millions upon millions of gil to be BiS until I get a fucking .05% improvement from savage accessories.

YES I MAD

Attached: 1532716639391.jpg (1072x1053, 101K)

>MMO
>skilled players
o I'm laffin

Have you done your nut today, Yea Forums?

Attached: ffxiv_07132019_064929_976.png (1920x1017, 3.04M)

You must've skipped the entire cutscenes of ShB.

Why yes, we have the Ozma mount, are you saying you don't?

Attached: 1554095736540.jpg (1903x1200, 299K)

>THE FUCKING TOMBOY GEAR
The armor? Dude it takes like 12 hours at most lmao.

>friend tried to shill this game to me
>it's fun if you don't play it every day
>it's fun if you just get on it every now and then for cosmetics and socializing

Attached: 1559649838429.jpg (720x720, 44K)

>Shadowbringers is the perfect time to introduce new ideas or unfuck old ones that didn't work since they've already slaughtered a ton of other sacred cows for the better!
Y-Yeah, can't wait to see g-g-goo... good exploratory content... They'll be a-able to do it after all... I trust them......
I would rather get other raid tiers instead of shit content nobody likes (expect the jap apparently)

Attached: 1559107981545.jpg (1024x847, 53K)

I get on it every day and do lots of different shit from running dungeons to hanging out with people to gathering.
Maybe you're just a boring person?

>Kuro poster
Strange you didn't like it, there's a huge city for sluts like you, tranny

Rent free

So DPS can level up too.

>I'll crush you under my heel!

Attached: Tsukuyomi.jpg (900x506, 77K)

For me, it's Arya

Attached: Arya2.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

>want to be able to dye the 70 job armor
>have to get specific crystals from Eureka to do so
>know its going to take forever since there's probably not even 5 people left in the zone

Attached: 1553271511151.jpg (813x720, 288K)

>tfw just play things that i enjoy and dont need some whiny neets on a chink motion picture bulletin board telling me i dont actually like said things
fuck op and anyone replying seriously

Attached: ysg blueglass.jpg (352x375, 16K)

You'd be lucky to find even 1 person in it.

>Yoshi-P
"prs don't pray my game past the first week of a new patch"
>everyone just goes play Classic WoW instead a game that actually offers content to keep you occupied
Oh I am laffin'

>ffxiv trannies think a new story warrants GOTY
You do realize there's 0 actual new game mechanics right?
end game is horrible
Also there's no world pvp and pvp in general sucks.
>PVE is the same as ever,every week play Raids to get your shekel tokens to buy gear while getting shekelstones for the less stronger gear to get a better item level
>Extreme/savage version of trials/raids releases
>"new" gear releases as well
wow you get to increase your ilevel again
>best thing is to lvl new jobs
>while you could be doing endgame pvp like in based wow you idle on the main square of the cities tranny ERPing with other trannies like a disgustign freak

fuck you dumb motherfuckers.

Attached: ffxiv.png (412x415, 325K)

>defending FFXIV
>calls others a tranny

Attached: kysbeam.gif (600x600, 3.29M)

>>have to get specific crystals from Eureka to do so
It's easy as fuck honestly. Eureka fates scale for the amount of people in it, so you can nuke them down like nothing if you're the only person there.

>hates FFXIV
>doesn't like being called a tranny

Attached: 1522917696578.png (181x253, 76K)

Why are you so hostile? I hope you enjoy your game user, I just happen to like this one more.

>oh, you want to understand the story in the upcoming alliance raids?
>just buy this $60 game bro
what the fuck? seriously?

Attached: 1542923383973.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Youtube retard

Play a real PVP genre like fighting games or RTS, tab target PVP is ass and will always be ass

You have to play the first Nier before Automata, nigger

Seriously who's bright fucking idea was it to lock something like that behind eureka

Attached: 1566326439283.jpg (568x454, 30K)

im in heavensward and i played for like 8 hours today

god damn this game is good

hilarious you complain about no new game mechanics when vanilla is literally nothing new, everyone already knows what to do and whats the best
>its a pvp shitter
OH, lmfao so you're an underaged faggot, nvm then. all of your complaints about pve also apply to pvp in WoW you stupid retard.

Don't bother.

It's better than HW have them be tomestone gear you had to upgrade.
As for the relic itself, I think it's better than mindlessly grinding fights for light instead.

The real problem is if you weren't already maxed out. The grind takes for-fucking-ever in eureka. That's time you could be grinding shit that actually might have an impact on the rest of the game, like tomestones, XP, materials, etc.

>DPS job balance is completely fucked right now unfortunately. I wish they would hurry up and fix this shit.
The shit they did for monk was nice, and completely necessary, but they couldn't have thought that basically eliminating positionals without adjusting potency to compensate would be a great idea. Personally, I think positionals are both retarded, AND gay.

i'm in the post heavensward stuff and i'm also enjoying the game. it really massively improves after ARR so you've really got to wonder why they haven't tried to tidy that shit up or something like that

I agree the exp grind will probably take a while, especially if you can't navigate yourself (since you're low level.)
They said they want to do something to make it more doable as a single player, but it makes me wonder why they didn't think about this in the first place.

Dawn of the Final Day, trannies

Attached: b5b.png (996x1000, 107K)

Eureka is getting a massive nerf apparently, even Baldesion.
Probably they'll nerf it to the point that a full party (8 people) can easily clear it

>Personally, I think [[gameplay mechanics that take effort]] are both retarded, AND gay.
wow, great opinion. thanks for sharing

I have a feeling they're just going to keep buffing shit and BLM is gonna end up fucked as a result, MNK is already shitting out more rDPS and other jobs are getting more incoming buffs.

Just make it a fucking quest, or better yet make it dyable from the beginning, there is absolutely no reasons to need upgrade so you can apply some fucking paint.
I can understand the hoops you have to go through if you gained some huge stats gain but for a dye? No way fag

I'm glad you're enjoying anons, SB might not be as good in most people's eyes, but I hope you enjoy it as I did.
I wonder if Art/Owain will be 4mannable then?

>this mmorpg has to bring story from more interesting games into its alliance raids instead of doing original ones

pathetic

I agree, armor shouldn't take this annoying shit.
Relic I'm fine with. I'd do Eureka again for every relic if I wasn't stuck in Pagos on my second one. But armor should really be easier to get your hands on.

>mfw the relic on the First is a repeat of ARR's relic quests
>mfw 9 more books

Attached: 1544578638558.gif (320x250, 3.38M)

They actually make a whole new story that incorporates it into FFXIV's lore.

>Implying I'll even do them
I have no interest whatsoever in nier so I'll just grind the rest of my sub leveling shit.

Could you imagine if WOW had a new raid being based around some other game?

Pathetic

I would hope they give it a unique story that incorporates it into WoW lore instead of straight fanservice.

>Run qitana ravel six-trillion times
>Get literally every weapon to the exception of the ones I actually want
Fuck this shit with a rusty chainsaw, it's Drowned City of Skalla all over again for me.

BLM is fine where it's at, MNK needs potency nerfs, SAM needs potency buffs, NIN needs an entire goddamn rework, and DNC requires potency buffs to bring it in line with BRD/MCH

can this thread be about lalas now?

>MNK needs potency nerfs
Also maybe a nerf on fucking Riddle of Earth that gives Monk 30s of True North every 60s + 2 stacks of the actual True North.
What the fuck were they smoking?

Will playing this game make my dysphoria worse or better?

>inb4 muh discord tranny
have sex, incels

Attached: 1546130585183.png (770x749, 227K)

>Grenoldt and Mowen happily work together to help you get power, not trying to make any money off what you do unlike Gerolt and Rowena
holy fug

Speaking of dyes, is there an equivalent to the SAM Nameless set that can be dyed?
I'd like to use the shoes on certain sets.

Attached: 1566054724485.gif (360x276, 2.42M)

You're fucking retarded if you thinok SAM needs help but not RDM. RDM is the second weakest job in the game beaten only by dancer.

Worse lmao
Disgusting faggot tranny

It will make it worse, get out and get some fresh air user and talk to people

>What the fuck were they smoking?
It makes sense. There's a lot of contexts where if a MNK is taking damage, they're probably also getting forced out of positionals which ABSOLUTELY cucks the shit out of them.

I just didn't mention RDM because I don't give a solitary fuck about it, but I agree with you.

>Mfw ran Dohn Meg from lv 73 to 80 just to get the GNB weapon
I'm sure that if the cap extended beyond that I'd have gained a few additional levels as well

Attached: 1555833374816.png (360x408, 433K)

it can be

Attached: wasabi_nuclear_982019118428803073_20180405_181617_img1.jpg (1280x782, 93K)

Stop posting squids you disgusting fuck

Don't bully cephalopods

Attached: 1563862022052.png (206x256, 117K)

The squids are fine, the tranny fuck behind is not

shadowbringers is cuckshit

In this case you're okay in my book.

Attached: 1563874928490.jpg (961x1200, 102K)

>YoRha raid is just references to Automata while recycling as many assets from that game as possible to save a buck

Explain?

I've spent at least 4+ hours doing ES2 almost everyday with PF groups for the past two weeks and still haven't cleared it. Jesus Christ, I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from playing this game.

Attached: 1384443559918.gif (200x334, 405K)

He plays WoW.

NO, DON'T
FUCKING DON'T SERIOUSLY
NOOOOOOOOOOOO GOODBYE THREAD
NOW WE HAVE TO WATCH THIS AUTIST SCREAM THAT HE CAN'T FUCK THE FEMALE CHARACTERS

There's actually a decent number of people doing it on Primal, but I'd never recommend it to anyone anyway. I tried for a bit when it first came out and dropped it, only doing it again now because my friend is playing XIV again and is obsessed with it for some reason.

Why don't you make me, incel? Splatoon and Splatoon 2 have actually helped me explore my trans issues and helped me be who I am. I love female inkilngs even if I prefer to play as a female octoling.

Attached: 60384e84fc81ec533a4dc27166015d562fa395abr1-2048-2048v2_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 51K)

y'shtola should fuckin be for wol but the fucking cuck devs had that piece of shit lion fucker princess carry her it's fucking bullshit wol should fucking touch her not faggot lion

Honestly the part that scares me about the ShB relic is that they'll look bad again. Could be another Eureka for all I care as long as the weapons look good the entire way through.
And on the ShB!Eureka front, it's a shame since it probably won't happen, but they could probably do some shit like link ShB!Eureka to Eden; have you explore spots that have gotten rejuvenated with aether in the Empty, fight enemies which are composed of unstable aether (so we could see shit like the water, fire, and so on versions of voidsent and sin eaters). Shit like that

Nobody uses relic glamours
It's boring

Well you can thank Lalafell for guaranteeing that WoL will never have any sort of meaningful interaction in the story ever, then.

I do.
Gotta show off my autism. Then when it's completely finished I have bis anyway so I don't have to glamour it >:3

it's fucking bullshit fuck lalafell man fucking shit they makin wol out to be a fucking cuck he never get his fucking dick wet he never touch women it's fucking trash wol should fuck y'shtola but the fucking cuck devs write that runar cuckshit scene fucking cunts

>falling for Yoshi's Lalafell excuse
>ignoring all the attempts he takes to cut corners when possible
XI and 1.0 had better cutscenes. You'd also think with an ever increasing revenue and playerbase actually making proper cinematics for a game focused on its story would be priority number 1 for its storytelling but alas what am I saying, it'd probably fuck with the data transfer.

Attached: 1565590510472.png (1786x269, 72K)

>Had more than 6 months between 4.4 and ShB launch to do it
Only have yourself to blame nigga

pick any class that starts in limsa then unlock rogue at level 15 if I recall correctly.

>Roe and highlander women

Attached: 1525380923514.gif (500x730, 447K)

>15 years dead contents
>new

Oh iam lafin

But user! If the WoL actually had animations the game will be shit like 1.0 again!

Attached: Mocap.webm (628x356, 2.81M)

i hate how this guy looks and sounds

>static cleared E3S today

Lay it out for me lads how bad is Titan

So... which gunblade you guys using for glamour?
Gonna probably be using the Edengrace Manatrigger when I actually get it. Well, until something else I like comes out, but yeah

Based and muscle pilled

>"light can be evil too" bullshit,which ended not being true since we fuck up Zodiark again
Change light and darkness with Cold and hot to give you an idea if you are such a brainlet

Fuck off retard, you can want better animations and think 1.0 was dogshit.
I just value them less than I do the core gameplay, so I'm happy they went this way.

Deepgold Manatrigger. A lot of the other weapons feel terribly overdesigned or suffer from fuckawful color coordination.

Darkness is bad.Period.
They're both authoritarian forces but light does not was to kill you,rape you,rob you,eat you,insult you,etc

Been using the ruby tide gunblade, still leveling GUB though

There's 136 dyes in the game currently which means they'd have had to allocate a byte to it, which means room for another 119 dyes, assuming no extra spaces reserved for NPC-specific shit, and assuming 0 = undyed.

Artifact weapon or the fae manatrigger

Is The Fanged Wolf the best Saber glamour weapon?

Did you miss the entire expansion where Light was doing all of those things or

I'm less than 37,000 Poetics away from never needing them ever again. Until they add Poetics nerfs for Eureka.

~500 dicks at the same time or in a row?
t. Hydaelyn
The only good primal is a dead primal

Attached: 1541517158611.png (469x447, 300K)

>TBN

Attached: 946.jpg (700x520, 48K)

>Diadem is back
Fuck yes

Attached: 1490909035092.jpg (1229x1229, 249K)

More like you have to buy an mmo sub and expansion, level at least 1 class to 80 and complete the msq just to see the sequel to nier automata.
But honestly this is just your usual yoko taro routine. Doubt many people have seen the theater stage plays for example. He has a habit of locking out story content in other places.

>playing DRK sync'd below 70

Legit maked me want to fucking kill myself

Why are people who play FFXIV so fucking ugly

Attached: 1542496862495.jpg (1536x2048, 881K)

You betcha Garo

So, in subjective opinion, which are the best looking edengrace and deepshadow tank weapons?
i m o
Edengrace
DRK>GNB>PLD>>>WAR
Deepshadow
PLD=DRK=WAR=GNB

>Run qitana ravel six-trillion times
>Get literally every weapon to the exception of the ones I actually want
>Fuck this shit with a rusty chainsaw, it's Drowned City of Skalla all over again for me.
Queue as the class you need for the gear and just get it? Leveling dungeons always give gear you don't have in the end of the run so if you keep the gear you don't need in your inventory you'll eventually get wat you want.

>tfw not an autistic completionist
>tfw don't feel the overwhelming need to grind PvP for the next two months for shitty Garo gear

Attached: 1559413944068.gif (378x490, 3.43M)

OH NO NO NO NO NONO

Attached: ffxivselfie 01.png (898x678, 688K)

Weapons are not guaranteed drops even if you have a full set

It doesn't do this for weapons though.

Fag

Attached: 1566234232608.png (1685x1080, 1.86M)

that doesn't count for weapons?

Garo gear is barely a "grind" you can do it in like 3 to 4 day or a little more than a week if you only do daily

Attached: EB8znGjX4AEX_05.jpg (736x1058, 69K)

Dungeons just need to drop coffers at this point. A 1/17 chance of getting the weapon you want is ridiculous.

4th time's the charm. Watch them just turn it into an open Eureka zone without needing to queue in as a party.

Why did you post two dogs

Attached: 1547866189556.png (492x504, 356K)

your standards are too high

Attached: DpgKdA7U4AAOBdP.jpg (636x848, 62K)

Buff SAM

Eureka was the easiest farm. If you just followed the nm party and watched netflix while you watched the trannies grind their dicks off. was easiest marble ive ever gotten.

Attached: 1544993098317s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

you have a complete void of standards

user.. what have you done?!

Unleash cuckposterima!

It's more of an "it's gone forever" kind of thing. You'll only have yourself to blame if you don't get the garo gear when it's no longer available.

I dunno some of these girls aren't that bad looking

Attached: ECHRMB4XYAE8-G5.jpg (907x1200, 130K)

The only Garo gear that is remotely "must have" is the invisible PLD shield and the bard/caster/healer shorts that are the best short shorts in the game, if you're into that kind of stuff. Spring Bottoms aren't as good.

That's it. The rest is power rangers tier over designed garbage and you're trolling if you say you're ever going to wear those Makai titles

That's only true if you only want 1 set.

>girls
>she
>her
At least put some effort into your trolling

Attached: 1563138820797.png (1185x913, 750K)

why do women always take photos at an angle, stupid bitch, useless cunt. Basic.

Don't forget about the mch and mnk weapons.

Fuck you dont talk shit about The White Night

You should really get some help if you cant discern women from men. Or at least maybe a pair of glasses.

Attached: EB9RwSzWwAAuSDQ.jpg (1011x1080, 200K)

Hey I'm all for degrading women in bed but it sounds like you're not doing this for that reason, but rather because you're a hateful bitter little incel. Sad.

Oh...

>attempt a bad Dutch angle
>also angling your fucking head

FINU FANTASHEE IS BESTU

Attached: 1199321923.jpg (884x624, 60K)

Had a Meetup with some FC members when we found out we were all from California. 8 of us in total. The look on their faces when they met the catgirl who they were flirting with on voice chat was a 900 pound Mexican behemoth of a woman. She quit the FC after she tried to fuck all of us and was denied. We just met up for drinks and Dave & Busters.

Fuck Yeah bros bfore hoe

>bringing rl into the game
You are cancer.

>can't make irl friends through vidya
Seethe

I've worn Makai Master since HW you twit.

Attached: 1459277645008.webm (640x480, 2.75M)

Can just get the shield with MGP right now and slap it on the glamour chest thing at the least.

I don't want to. I'm here to play a game and a character not to get to know any fucking body irl. I don't give a fuck who you are nor do I want to tell you anything about me.

Why do these fucking threads keep nuked? Considering the amount of trannies have infiltrated the mods I would've thought some of them would stick up for Final Fantasy.

I'm pretty much the same, but if I make really good friends I wouldn't mind hanging out if we happened to live close or something.

Why is Alisaie falling for my elderly looking Roedagyn and why are all her friends who notice ok with it. Isn't she 14?

Attached: 9tCFqU5k_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

is this show any good? it looks alot like sentai with more elaborate costumes

can't be having video game discussion on a video game board

Actually the character designs in Nier A are all from different artists. I know Adam and Eve were done by the FE Awakening/Fates artist. No idea who designed devola and popola.

physically 16
mentally 18

they need to give WoL an actual mouth for the scions. i'm getting mad we're just everyone's multitool.

The first season is unironic low rent kino, and the other seasons with a budget a pretty great too.

Attached: 1459168379266.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

To every fucker joining an E3S clear party then dying to basic mechanics before Stormy Horizon

Kys

To everyone dying to Tsu 2 in a clear party

Kys

To everyone who cant understand how to do a fucking zig zag in smokers

Kys

Or go back to WoW, I dont even care, just fuck off this game you untalented fucks. I just want my Levi clear, is that so much to ask

I once saw a red mage yeet off the stage when everyone got wiped twice in anger

AF and Scavean Gunblade are both great. Manatrigger of the forgiven is alright too

I'm playing tank in my static and my folks just kept fucking up the puddles, is that shit even hard? It looked super simple.

If my ilvl is 440 and i'm not retarted and studied the mechanics how hard is pugging the extreme trials in ShB at the moment?

>kill you,rape you,rob you,eat you,insult you
This expansion had light doing literally all of that

They're mentally 17 actually right? I thought they said the twins have only been there for a year.

Then don't? Literally nobody gives a shit about anyone else unless they happen to speak on discord or teamspeak for a while and enjoy eachother's company. How is that cancer you toxic little cunt.

the hardest part is mongoloids ruining your runs

did it in a week

>kill you,rape you
sounds like a good time to me...

>this is your msq party

Attached: ffxiv_08252019_212343_700.png (1920x1057, 2.25M)

Good luck. Since you don't have a clear the only people still doing the EX Primals are either farmers who will require you to have a clear to join or absolute fucking shitters who can't clear basic mechnics.

>7 pillars of light surrounds you
>SnB theme roars
>yfw

Attached: SnB.png (1334x726, 1.69M)

You're the epin frog potato memer in that party so just go ahead and kill yourself my man

I don't like our crystal mommy anymore. Please tell me the next expansion is not heading into the direction of us having a stand battle with Zelos using the Dark and light primals

Looks like your average dragon quest protagonists.

They're not to diffuclt really. As always the real challenge is finding 7 other people who aren't braindead.
Best advice I could give you is make your own pfs and lock out dancers. Also check pf for sellers every once in a while and bl them so they can't join your pf to sabotage it to convince people to buy their clears from them instead out of frustration.

Who the fuck cares when everyone in it is on the losing side because of the god damned 30 minutes unskippable cutscenes.

You know you can just press ESC to skip everything, right?

The only problem here is the dumb frogshit.

>MSQ roulette
>skipping cutscenes

user...

>be dps
>tired of theme before the queue pops for the fight to also play it
They fucked up not just playing a version of it without lyrics or the upbeat tempo portion.

>anime trash for weebs
HYYYPPEEE, OMG I LOVED THE BIT THE SONG SAID THE TITLE OF THE GAME

>Worst scenario
>dude blessing of light lmao
>Best scenario
>Zenos eats Zodiark while you eat Hydaelyn and battle to the death

This, but unironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=9O5-yJjJpZ4

Fuck me if the music ain't good.

Another brainlet filtered by Yoko Taro

oh user...

Attached: 624.png (736x672, 856K)

If you mean the freak waves, the first one tbf the mid party members have to go a bit early (mainly the ones farthest from the safe point) cuz if they wait for the hit to go off then go, theres a good chance they get clipped. Generally once he moves his head to cast it's safe to go. The other freakwaves give you more time since they drop puddles

If you mean the smoke puddles, it's not but a single fuck up will wipe the group. Best thing to do if doing HMHR is to drop outer edge>inner edge>go south and outer edge>any combination of inner edge and/or south. Generally the fuck ups I see there is the range going to the same spot where the healer is and the healer being knocked off. Doing it the way I said gives the healer the leeway to cast a gcd without having to run up.

I'm hoping next week and tome weapons help, the few times I've seen enrage with a half decent group, we got into the 0.X's (lowest being .1%). Sadly it's either a combo of people who cant do mechanics or people who underperform dps, or usually both

same thing happened for Nidhogg when Queueing as DPS.

Yeah the smoker puddles, we were stuck on it for like almost an entire lockout before they stopped fucking it up

Really? Never noticed. I enjoyed every bit of it.

Attached: sayuuhiro-1164899854189027334-0.jpg (707x1000, 91K)

There's a possibility that we might get to fight Adam & Eve in the Alliance Raid. I'm pretty hyped for Dark Apocalypse nonetheless.

Sounds rough. I think I've been doing this fight for like 40 hours this week by now. I'm just giving up now. Hopefully my static gets the mechanics down fast (as a group their progress was getting to tsu 2 rather consistently) so I can put this fucker behind me and move on to the Rock Dad and Son. Good luck in your prog user

how do FC crafts work? I collected everything i need to make my medium house.
do I need permission to craft it? can I just make a party with 4 other crafters not in my FC?

Oh, user...

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than being a Doman. Honestly, think about it rationally. I have beaten you, spat on you and made you roll Haukke on the leveling roulette for 10 years solely so they can go and die for a bunch of ‘Mhiggers. All the hard work I put into having your children and Lalafels yeeted off my roofs - torturing you with my TRAGIC BACKSTORY over and over again, making you literally eat the Roedegyn shit off of my stilettos and having all of your crops burned and salted. All of it has one simple result: your bodies are more enjoyable for the Warrior of Light® that will eventually fuck you in every hole.
Sustained years of Systematic Oppression? Great. Who benefits? If I’m lucky, a random catslut who had nothing to do with the way you were beaten into submission. He gets to hatefuck your husbands on Tuesdays with a Bahamut dildo instead of me. He gets to fuck your parsed pussies every night. He gets all those Tomestones and Elezen bussy that came from the way I installed a holocaust-based puppet government.
As a man who is a Doman, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least all of your life simply to give xp to trannies and perform the nod, wave and nod emotes 10x times in a cutscene. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: CD445915-4652-481F-BE38-A67E190D6CEC.jpg (750x435, 366K)

would anyone happen to know if I need a certain level of crafting to unlock the Azim Steppe Beast Tribe quests? or do I just need to have one of the professions?

>some people chimp at me because I still have a few augmented scavean pieces on in Malikah's Well
who was in the wrong here

Attached: 1561081879141.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

When is that supposed to release again?

Reminde that Yoko Taro is taking XIV down with him

Attached: takedown.png (1276x350, 177K)

Oh...

Attached: olilikesleo1107-1163770877512757249-1.jpg (645x81, 16K)

Everyone

Well we actually finally cleared today after about six hours of slamming our head against it. My brain was basically mush by the end. It was super fucking frustrating sitting there doing my cooldown rotation for smokers and just watching them blow up over and over and not being able to do anything about it.

>last boss is super hard
>if you wipe, your character is deleted and account banned
>if you don't attempt it within a month same deal
Best way to shut down this game

Cringe and lightpilled

Yes, your rank needs workshop permissions, and no, the other people don't need to be in the fc

Quests start at 60 or 61 I believe

Nice. Good luck on Titan then

I'm gonna be playing both

Attached: 183453888.png (1920x1080, 305K)

What are we getting in 5.1?

Attached: EC1dL3kUEAEn-Vg.jpg (912x602, 62K)

Anyone

probably october or november

>content only in october now

Expansion launched at the end of June/beginning of July, this is a pretty standard content release cycle.

MSQ and a new dungeon or two

What a cuck.

damn it guess i gotta wait until fc leader gets on.

MSQ, 1-2 new dungeons, Hades ex, new alliance raid, MNK nerfs and BRD buffs

>MNK nerfs

Dont count on it

If possible, I want all bosses to be at least as hard as Thundergod, if not much harder.

I took the lalapill.
Their running animation is so cute.
One of the better benefits is that I can look at Viera asses all day.

Attached: 20190824180647_1.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

>Hades ex
I can't wait to see how boring it'll be. Nothing in that fight yelled "This is cool, but it could be 10x more evil mechanically" like Shinryu and Thordan before it.

CLOCKS TOKI WA TOMARE NANI JOTARO????
KINGUUU CRIMSONNN

BAKANA MASAKA HACHIROKU GA KIETA?
"crashes regalia into a handrail"

>Continuation of the MSQ, probably focused on the First and Eulmore becoming a Republic (because this game has a boner for them)
>One new dungeon, which will be added to the expert queue along with the three current dungeons (2 dungeons will take over expert roulette in 5.2, and the 4 we will have in 5.1 will be added to a Level 80 roulette)
>One new 24-man raid for the NieR series
>Beginning of Restoring Ishgard
>Probably a new set of crafter and gatherer gear to make
>New glam items
>First of the 3 Shadowbringers beast tribes
>Hades EX and Hades EX weapons
>Later in the patch series, a new Hildibrand
>A bunch of other irrelevant shit

I want to fuck.

Nice tater

Attached: 1543729457554.png (1920x1080, 3.07M)

I need to fuck.

i would honestly go lalafell but i can't take their animations so seriously. holy shit they stumble like they have balance issues and their cheer animation thing is hilarious.

How did you sluts feel about Vauthry?

I felt kind of sorry for him in the sense that Solus and his father basically set him up to be fucked up in the head from day one by building him up to be some kind of Messiah. He was basically doomed to either be destroyed along with Norvrandt when it was consumed by light or get killed by the Warrior of Darkness.

I mean, he's still a shitty guy, but I 'm just saying it wasn't like he really had options.

shit was hype city.

Attached: i challenge you bro.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Lalafell are not for fugging

The main reason I can't play anything but Lala is the fact that I feel like I'm moving so fucking SLOW playing as any other race, even if it's all just placebo.

The directional spikes and the exploding circles from the first phase could be neat in EX. In the second phase they just need to have things going off rapid-fire and require more precision, much like how Sephirot EX was compared to its normal version.

The new skill that does Displacement CD without throwing you into the abyss is good for my nerves.

>two tone colored hair
>can i speak to your manager haircut
>terrible outfit

user, you can do better.

Why do people hate Zenos so irrationally? I feel like the whole of Stormblood gets so much unwarranted hate.

Attached: 1553332761993.jpg (304x656, 43K)

He's not a woman, so he cannot have a tragic backstory. He's just evil. He's bad. He's wrong. We need to make up a new word just to explain how bad and wrong he is.

>content that will be eaten up in the first 3 days barring the Ishgard restoration
Shame, guess I'll resub around 5.3 then.

That's still one of the best mounts and i'm amazed it wasn't a cash shop one
>Ilberd was a WoL all along
Based

I like it and that's all that matters.

>Learn about FFXIV SS tool
>Can now be a generic cat girl or anything else and wear anything with none of the shame
Based client side mods.

Attached: ffxiv_08252019_175937_868.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

I just tire of fights that involve giant 3d model with long animated telegraphs, since it limits the kind of mechanics they can design without "Shit that appears out of nowhere that has no relation to the boss" to bloat things up, which this game is already terrible about.

are you a feminist?

>I feel like the whole of Stormblood gets so much unwarranted hate.
I thought it was just as good as HW, better in some regards. Crazy I can't even say "i liked it" without people screaming about it.

Attached: tumbling down.jpg (222x190, 15K)

Do you have to be at 80 to do the Ishgard restoration or is it gonna be something you can use to level crafters?

>a character wearing glasses is self-inserting now

Is there a checklist of what is and isn't self inserting characteristics on Yea Forums or something? Like, goddamn man, maybe they just wanted their character to have glasses.

HWfags are retarded and refuse to see any flaws with it. SB isnt perfect but its not nearly as bad as people scream about it being.

Attached: 1496335509383.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

I have a feeling he's gonna be spinning for the spike mechanic

Is he the worst "villain" in the entire MSQ? It was pure edge

Attached: 1518248826144.png (1440x827, 1.18M)

Stormblood had a terrible lead NPC, the story was spread too thin trying to cover two stories at once (Ala Mhigo resistance & reclaiming Doma), and the 5.X story was generally wasted.

It's pretty funny to watch au'ra scoot into places though.

Attached: 1566235438013.png (400x546, 270K)

I just find him incredibly boring. His story, as far as I'm concerned, was completed in 4.0. The only reason he is coming back is because a bunch of fujoshits want to do knifeplay and bloodplay with their OC and Zenos.

I know you're shitposting (or being really sarcastic), but I laughed my ass off when Omega turned into a cute waifu so its tragic backstory had more weight.

>muh enemy muh friend muh frienemy muh katana

Yes and every other boogeyman you can think of :)

no offense, but there is no reason why someone would wear glasses on the battlefield.

I get it's fantasy and stuff but I hate this trope even in regular anime.

Exactly how I feel, user. I thought both were fantastic in their own ways.
>the story was spread too thin trying to cover two stories at once
It honestly wasn't. I noticed no issues with this while playing it.

ShB has flaws too but its not as bad as SB which tried to fill 2 liberation stories into one launch expansion and then flounder about for the rest. Expansion should have just been purely Ala Mhigo or Purely Doman, not both.

While I understand that complaint and kind of agree, I also think that Sephirot EX and Shinryu EX are two of the best EX fights in the game, so the Giant Boss Looming Over the Side of the Stage can be fun if it's done well. It is a bit more limited in the available mechanics, though.

I would say that there's no way to tell what they'll pull off for Hades EX, though. It could be like Sephirot EX where it's the normal version cranked up a whole lot so it requires more precision and movement, or it could be like Shinryu where it's expanded upon in every way, shape, and form, and has tons of new mechanics.

Fuck if I know, I don't control FFXIV. I'm going to assume you'll need at least a 70+ crafter or gatherer for it.

i mean props on you if you are.
go females! i mean your lalafell kinda looks like it's either a talktoyourmanager soccer mom or a scene kid. maybe a combination of both.

Dude was completely bland as fuck. And his motives was clear as day.

based.

Assuming they need glasses to see, what would the alternative be?

>not cash shop
Because they had to push their Achievement System that to this day hasn't received an update since that Magitek Claw.

contacts or magic, take your pick.

Felt like a generic japanese attempt at making a villain.

>His story, as far as I'm concerned, was completed in 4.0
Thats putting his character on way more simple terms that it was, in essence, Zenos wasnt even "evil" in a normal way. His whole arc was how he wants to feel something, anything, And then die. He was an unrelenting force that followed you through the 4.0, had his final battle and then decided to kill himself because he figured everything after that would just be a let down, there was no reason for him to keep going after fighting the WoL. But because of the treatment he put himself through to match the WoL, he was denied that one wish. It broke archetype that goes along with his sort of character. You dont need a super duper standpoint to make a character interesting. Zenos has an intimidating presence that garners everyone attention when hes in the scene. Hes a mad lad and imo a really fun villain.
There was a fuck ton of side quests that really built up the story on both fronts. You had a chance to build it all up if you didnt rush.

Beep boop threatened to destroy all you love and almost deleted you and Cid from existence, but I got tiddies now, so feel bad for me.

Attached: 1537395752022.png (1381x1080, 1.94M)

You’re forgetting the BLU HW expansion, Beast Tribe, Restoration of Ishgard, and an Ultimate Raid

It's gotten a few extra items added since then.

I wish we had the option to shit talk Zenos in front of him.
That bowlcut isn't helping his character either. I'm pretty sure the WoL could've easily killed him by flicking his forehead.

Attached: 1566583294047m.jpg (826x1024, 80K)

>He's wrong. We need to make up a new word just to explain how bad and wrong he is
How about gnodab

He was an edgy evil asshole who only wanted to have cool fights with mighty katana sword and I loved him for it.
Sure villains like Emet-Selch are also really great, ones who have good motives to their goal that you can understand but not agree with, really relatable and such, but sometimes I just want a villain to be a complete unrepentant dick.

Attached: zenos.jpg (640x863, 161K)

I first Ultimate should be in 5.1 too, we're getting three Ultimates for ShB. And those will be on the patches without the Normal 8-Man Raids.
We'll also (might) see the beginning of the relic for ShB too. With that will be nerfs for Eureka's Relic. I'm hoping for it to be Poetic-able.

He only existed to conclude the doma plotline

>Son of Yotsuyus adoptive parents
>Parents sold Suyu into prostitution as a child to pay for Asahi to go to a good Garlean school
>Its Asahis families fault that she turned out that way she was
>Asahi is a cocky brat who never learned what the world was really like because it was all survied to him on a golden platter.
4.X patch content was so good.

>so the Giant Boss Looming Over the Side of the Stage can be fun if it's done well.
E4S did it right by having both a looming boss and another one on the play field in tandem. It was what I was expecting from A12S, but then the giant Alex in the background was nothing more than fucking window dressing to pretend to shoot little AoE puddles multiple times at select targets.

Attached: doubledouble.jpg (1804x678, 194K)

Let the Wow refugees go back home M8

I'll humor you, how is the hime cut soccermom hair to you? Never seen it referred to as such.

Attached: 1548503923176.jpg (640x474, 34K)

He started the thing where there's an easy or doable fight you do and then "lol just kidding I win u scrub gg ez"
Shit killed my interest in the story and motivation. It wasn't even anything that would make me want to figure out why he can do that, it was literally "He's just stronger :^)" and then the fight is over
Fuck whoever wrote that shit. Give him some artifact, some ancient magic, or literally just anything flashy to do it with. Give us some buildup so it's not just a surprise "You're fucked". I wouldn't even mind if they gave him a stack marker attack or similar effect, that would have let us see shit coming, and it would have set up a future fight against him with a 'power of friends' sort of vibe
It's like a really bad roleplayer powergaming to get his way. And everyone has to just go along with it because the story demands it.
Even if we want to tell him to piss off and just not play with him because he isn't using any sort of reasonable powers

Zenos is perfectly fine as a side villain imo.
I want him just to have a passing fight with WoL every once in a while. Too bad they don't wanna go the CUREZEEE route any add a villain like that.

People can't accept that not all villains need to have muh layers of complex motives. It's great that XIV has both simplistic crazy mother fuckers like Zenos and more developed, relatable antagonists like Thordan and Emet

Attached: 1561148302903.png (1506x943, 2.01M)

Name your controversial XIV opinions!
I don't really care much for HW dungeons also the post patch kinda sucked.

>Give him some artifact, some ancient magic, or literally just anything flashy to do it with

Attached: file.png (320x320, 179K)

EMET WHY DID YOU INVITE HIM HE HAS A KATANA NOOOOO EMET HELP ME

I'm glad FFXIV has so much variation in its stories and characters, personally.
Otherwise you get WoW's "muh honor" spouted by half of them, now.

>Stormblood patch content was much more interesting and better handled than Heavensward.
>I really enjoyed Eureka and BA was a fucking blast with 55 other people.

You know that never showed up in the actual fights user

Don't hate him. But he pales as an antagonist when I compare him to Yotsuyu. And when I compare him to Emet-Selch he sure comes off as one dimensional.

I kind of wanted small titan to go and do more phase 1 mechanics though while big titan was doing stuff.

The game's combat engine is ass due to client-side delays on skills queueing due to an animation playing from the previous skill, which then invokes further delay because the server needs to verify it before your client will accept another input to fire off, leading to terrible flow on anything but optimal connections, unlike every other competing MMO.

The only thing I really hated about Zenos is him getting his body back so easily.

Fuck I wanted an expansion with him and his Elezen self duking it out with the WoL and losing and just being "Heh, you're strong my friend. Once I get my true body, we'll continue this."

ARR is a boring slog and I wish they would rework it already.

>lvl 80 SAM quest
>Lala telling Musosai's story inspired new waves of weebs in Ul'dah
Sensei would be proud.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2017-06-21 00-29-57-70.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

The WoL was just a random fucking person that showed up on a cart. The only reason they arnt dog shit at everything was because of their blessing from Hyd and the echo. Zenos was a trained professional that kicked our ass because he was a confident fighter boosted by magitek superiority.

I'd be down to play some mahjong with this crew

I could have used the whole fight to maintain the same tempo and timing as phase 1, since that phase was on par with the shit the prior two Ultimates would throw at you, then you hit Maximum and it's slow as fuck from there on.

I said controversial XIV opinions not facts.

i actually liked ARR though.

That's not controversial.
Controversial would be me saying I'm completely fine with ARR being as slow as it is.

Uh, so far all of XIV's villains have had completely justified motives except for stuff like Bahamut, which is a literal manifestation of rage.
Zenos is fucking lame because he's either a god posing as a mortal, or a mortal posing as a god. Either one makes his motives seem hollow and I don't know how they can fix it.
It's the same reason why people are upset about the whole "WoL has no faults". The thing is, WoL does have faults it that through the Power of Friendship™ we overcome any difficulties, which is exactly what it's going to come down to (my enemy, my friend) with Zenos.
It's way too predictable at this point.

Wasn't it hinted that Omega will return? She even got some character designs on display as well for Shadowbringers.

Based and thunderpilled

>WoL was a random person who showed up on a cart

Jesus fuck have you not been paying attention to anything at all

They are going to. They've already stated intentions of shortening the ARR storyline.

>It's all Akihiko Yoshida designed,
Wait, /our video game artist/ is coming back for the raid?

>Finally hit 80 on SCH/SMN

Thank god. I can go back to tanking. The last tank I had was... Rough.

>stood in every AOE during the dungeon's boss
>had to be reminded to turn on tank stance
>only pulled one mob at a time
>was also lagging behind everyone

I'm not one to gripe, but it turned a really quick dungeon into a looooong one.

Hopefully the magical DPS and healer role quests are better than the physical DPS though. Chuuni sword guy is still gonna wind up being the most interesting though, I think.

i mean...weren't they?

>but I got tiddies now, so feel bad for me.
You would be amazed how effective that is. Did you know that even gay men are kinder to women than to other men?

ARR isn't that bad. It has a few weak moments but overall it just needs the cutscenes to be voiced and just better done
The post-ARR part that goes to HW is a fucking mess though and they need to redo it

He's used by Garlond Ironworks to turn the Crystal Tower into an inter dimensional time tower.

Did you sleep through the entire final section of the ShB MSQ user?

It's okay if the tank single pulls or if the healer doesn't DPS in DF. Run with your friends or find similar minded people to run with if this is an absolute must for you.

Before the whole thing with the ascian past, they could be seen as just an normal person. But now we're probably part of the 14 person consoul, if changes things.

There was a reason he was not a proper enemy. The damn dweeb is actually inferior to her sister both as a fighter and as a reagent, and he can suck that long and hard,

>Be legendary samurai
>Take a promising warrior as pupil
>Pupil turns out to be a massive fag and lay waste to the land
>Get blamed for it
>Can't just kill yourself while this go by
>Travel the land as an outcast righting wrongs that CANNOT BE SUFFERED
>Finally find your diamond in the rough in the shitheap that is Ul'dah
>Can finally start working on putting shit on the right path again
>Body can't take this shit anymore and die before he see his dream realized
Old Musosai deserved better, 50-60 SAM was some tight shit.

-There is literally no rush to ever clear an EX or Savage fight, they are challenging fights but you should never feel rushed to do them. Especially since it'll be easier in time.
-Eureka Pyros, Hydatos, & Baldesian Arsenal were fun, and I hope that with the new Eureka releases that they'll have old Eureka go unsynced. Would solve a lot of problems.
-Blitzball should literally be a thing by now in XIV. There also should be a Gold Saucer Trial fight.
-I enjoyed the Role Quests but it wasn't worth losing the Job Quests. In the future, I want the characters from those Job Quests involved with the Role Quests if they are to be the standard now.
-I have fun with the Holiday events and think the stories are great.

we were a mystery nigga all along

Attached: ffxiv_07132019_033122_729.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Just cleared E4S bros, and met my goal of clearing one tier a week.
Not looking forward to doing my weekly clears on it, though.

Attached: E4S.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>random person on my FL calls out to me
>asks if I remember them
>I don't remember them at all.

fuck is there a more awkward feeling? I know no one on my FL

Wasn't he made into a Resonant *after* he had already mopped the floor with the WoL a couple times

I agree with all of these user, and you are my nigga.

I'm pretty sure he was literally only there to be a testbed for some of the new improved facial animations they added in ShB

But even with you're still technically a sundered soul. They confirmed at the lore panel that during rejoining all things regain a senminant of the destroyed shard. The only reason that we as the WoL is ahead of the rejoining is because we fused with Ardbert making us +1 to everyone else.

eh, I like him. Like you said, all the other villains have justifiable and sympathetic motives, so I think it's a nice change of pace to have a villain who just has an autistic murderboner too large to control.

Yep. He doesn't become a Resonant until after he makes sure it won't fucking ruin him like the Hypertuned assholes. He only becomes a Resonant after they successfully give Fordola an artificial echo, which happens after he kicks your ass twice.

We're implied to be one of the original council of 14 that was in charge of all of Ascian society, and we're (presumably) a Source native, which also gives us another leg up.

>start leveling dancer
>assemble a Bartz dancer glamour, dalamud red summer indigo shirt + best man's pants and shoes, doesn't look *quite* right (especially playing as male roe) but it's close enough for what i want
>suddenly slaying pussy in roulettes and dungeons, getting /dote, /hug, /pucker, /blush emotes left and right from female characters and a few male characters of all races
>literally never seen the /blush emote from a femroe before this
My harem anime begins now, Yea Forums. My interracial children across all of Hydaelyn will repopulate the realm after the Seventh Umbral Calamity.

Attached: 1541925481021.jpg (480x480, 34K)

No, the WoL definitely showed up on a boat :^)

Imagine starting in limsa
L m f a o

oh that's what you guys meant lmao

WE FALL
WE FALL
WE FALL

youtube.com/watch?v=aKHUcCQ65mg

do minions have speech bubbles?

liked the boss theme for holminster switch.
it didn't really work for dohm mheg though.

Was this a thing only for ARR players? I didn't get this as legacy.

>Get coerced into playing this game
>Want to make a WHM because fuck at the time from someone who never played this game before being a wizard purifying the land with magic sounded rad
>Friend insist I should make a scholar instead
>Tell me Limsa is top shit so I should start as an arcanist
To this very day, I still regret having Limsa as my starting city.

>starting in limsa
lul what kind of cuck starts in limsa

uh, Limsa is the fastest way to the Waking Sands so if you didn't start there you're pretty stupid

on one hand, you're right in that limsa is for faggots, but on the other hand, the SCH questline is leagues better than the WHM one

>I'm pretty sure the WoL could've easily killed him by flicking his forehead.
The fucking dumbest part of his story was when he ruined the peace talks by summoning moon cunt and then just stood there right in front of us bragging that he just got rid of the only reason we had to not kill him on the spot. I get that they wanted yotsuyu to kill him for the drama or what not but they could have at least let us slap his shit.

maybe Taro should rerelease it so I can play it
also rerelease Drakengard trilogy so I can play those too that girl from 3, the one with the flower eye, is a better design than 2B

Why would anyone wanting to play healer not choose WHM as their first choice? It boggles the mind.

Attached: hrlgSFW.jpg (704x704, 94K)

>you will never face 12 sexual raids where she increasingly tests your sexual endurance
just FUCK my shit up

Attached: 1403852129631.jpg (709x765, 72K)

I know man, I know, it's just that at the time I wasn't aware that only 20% of the job quests were worth a tits, and I also vastly prefer Gridania.

Attached: 1558110803003.jpg (436x436, 31K)

It was a cooler city in 1.0 at the least.

Attached: thanksdoc.jpg (699x922, 98K)

When did you start playing the game? What patch?
Who is the cutest waifu?

You don't start interacting with the Waking Sands till you get to Ul'Dah so this is irrelevant, I expect no less from a Limsa mouth breather.

I cannot remember SHIT about the SCH quests.

Though admittedly the Dragonsong WHM quests were fucking boring.

preshb
Mnaago or Ryne

>SCH 80 quesline
>Finally get a proper start on turning tonberries back into their original species
>WHM 80 questlines
>”Lol remember that au ra bitch from the 50-60 questline? let’s go check up on her.”

My original train of thought was that since I was arriving in this game not knowing shit about it, if I wanted to play a healer I should go with something that's simple and reliable, WHM seemed to fit the bill but my friends were massively sucking SCH's dicks so I caved in.
I pretty much said fuck this when I learned I had to manage a glorified pet though.

>”Lol remember that au ra bitch from the 50-60 questline? let’s go check up on her.”
I legit do not remember her

>WHM 80 questlines
I honestly completely forgot about here and didn't even remember who she was until about half way through the quest.

Don't quite right remember. I think it was about a year or two after ARR was released.

Waifu? I don't think I like any of the female characters all that much. Maybe Lakshmi?

Best girl is Momodi

Fuck your thinly veiled FFXIV threads, go to your fucking general. No I don't give a fuck about the people that post there, you cunts are just as bad.

Attached: 1552188112727.png (299x274, 170K)

Anything beyond 50 is boring as shit, 30-50 is fine because you learn about how WHMs came to be and Padjal shit, even if it's mostly hippie stuff, but from 50 and onward you're pretty much stuck babysitting retards.

2.4, I think right before 2.5.
Y'shtola is my favorite Scion, followed by Krile but Khloe and Ryne are sexy choices too.

Her whole deal was trying to weaponize aetherical corruption against Ishgard, since they were in the middle of being super paranoid when Au Ra refugees were wandering through,
and since they looked like dragon people, you get the idea
aka she wanted revenge and shit

>1800 Phantasmagoria
>6 raid blades
what the fuck should I buy? I'm decked out in full Eden armor and my weapon is 450 crafted. Should I gear up my WHM with a Phantasmagoria weapon next week?

There's a brief hint with the OMG following Alpha around that it might have some shred of Omega's consciousness since it started following Alpha of its own volition, but otherwise it's just for background since part of the time-machine that makes up the Crystal Tower is from reverse-engineering Omega's ability to harmlessly traverse the Rift.

>he waited till 30 posts before autosage to tell the thread to fuck off to /vg/

Honestly user why

>30-50
>Rediscover the lost art of Nymian scholars and also kill tonberries. Surprise, the tonberries were former Nymians
>50-60
>How did that plague start in the first place? I bet it was those Mhach niggers. Kill a demon and become a Nymian marine!
>60-70
>Go find a tonberry. Surprise, your lalafell companion wants to fuck her and the tonberry wants to fuck him. Tonberry's dad's fairy leads you to something that can make a cure
>80
>Cure time??? Soon lalafell and tonberry will fuck like rabbits.

Just get the raid weapon.

No this is new-Yea Forums
Liking things is strictly not allowed, you must shit on everything not in the completely mainstream zeitgeist like heavily marketed and advertised Nintendo shite.
If you must enjoy and like things please inform us in an aloof and non-committal manner where you claim it was "okay but over-hyped" like you think you are some kind of art critique.

>rabbits
More like slugs. Lalas evolved from disgusting slug things in toxic swamps.

IMAGINE complaining about other people talking about video games.
I don't go into threads about games I don't like and tell them to fuck off. They don't have to, they're talking about video games just like we are.

might as well. unless you wanna gear up a second class, or see if you can get the weapon coffer/if the weapon drops from e4s.

>just clear E4S bro
yeah I'll get right on that

Attached: 1348800627576.jpg (346x335, 33K)

>Ryne
Cunnypilled and based.

Attached: ylzsYjW.png (1835x1080, 2.64M)

The First existing has already proven that untrue.

>IMAGINE complaining about other people talking about video games.
That's all this board is these days, attacking people for liking something that isn't the franchise you've wasted your life and money on.

It is going to flop but that doesn't make any other shitty MMO good

I hope Classic WoW doesn't flop and is a success only because I want the WoW refugees to leave.

Final fantasy 14 is shit

Attached: ECyU4cfX4AAK-t3.jpg (720x935, 51K)

Pre-ShB. The very last SB patch I guess.
M'naago, Hilda, or Rielle

Attached: 0ndZGc11rs0zxko1_1280.png (900x900, 641K)

Nah dwarves blew that theory out, that Allagan shit sprouting lalafell hands means it was made with lalafellin gene-goop now instead of being the thing they evolved from like the Ixal and the Iksali.

Not enough nice Ryne art, it's a crime.

>We'll never get Ryume's outfit in game
IT HURTS

Rielle is a good sleeper choice, good on you user.

Yeah, retail WoW with its strong wymen and totally gray morality plots is the way to go.

Who the hell was Rielle?

Elezen girl from post 50 DRK quests.

>2019 MMO expansion
>textures still piss-poor
>anything with font on it compressed to the point where it's completely illegible, like an MMO released in 2001 called FFXI

The strongest Dark Knight.

Attached: 1563747882849.png (1648x1080, 2.25M)

why can't WoL have a romantic interest?

When I started playing (in late Heavensward) and was looking over the list of jobs Scholar honestly struck to me as the most interesting job, a healer so they have some responsibility in a party, a pet to manage, a smorgasbord of buttons for all purposes, not just unseasoned white bread like WHM (while not being gimmicky shit like AST). Something that actually might take practice to master, not something that would instantly leave me seeking a new job with a higher skill ceiling. Of course as it turns out 95% of the game doesn't actually require you to know what the fuck you're doing and for a while I was a pretty fucking average Scholar but I still enjoyed my time as a sprout and SCH continues to be my favourite job despite the dumbing down that SB and ShB have wrought.

Attached: 000211285_05[1].jpg (667x1000, 48K)

Literally nothing stopping you.

Classic WoW didn't have a plot anyway and they fired Mark Kern before he was allowed to establish one. Replacing him with the worst thing for MMO development since. Tigole and Furor... Credentials? Whining and bitching about raids in everquest and recently running overwatch into the ground because they have no fucking clue what they are doing.

they do (haurchefant, alisaie)

>join E2S page party
>double flare phase
>look at SCH's buff bar
>no Aetherflow

On one hand, I enjoy doing literally nothing for over a minute, as dps, but it's killing me watching the healers fumble around with the flares, unholy darkness, shadowflame, and dark fires.

Attached: paocwrgnDe1s096dx.png (503x334, 179K)

Forget her name but the elezen girl from the BSM quests

Whining about graphics in an MMORPG... Wow that's original. It's almost like massive scale multiplayer games cannot handle a farcry level graphics content cycle.

>alisaie
But he is just a kid!

WoL has a whole harem of students.

if they ain't banging, they're not a romantic interest

I want to cuck the shit out of Alisaie by cream pieing Ryne then forcing Aliesae to lick it out !!!

Because if you waifu an NPC, you aren't paying for an Eternal Bond with another PC.

fuck that. i don't care about your EB shit.

There's a free option you know.

wtb lala belly

Attached: 1560857151363.jpg (778x1144, 133K)

I want to be Alisaie in that scenario.

But i'm already not because i'm a femroe

Technically thats cuckquean if she likes it

Yeah, but if you take the free option, Yoshi P will literally come to your house and kill you.

Lalafell Belly meat prices have gone up since the calamity. That and Marlboro's keep eating them.

I know a friend who RPs Omega-F in those kinds of scenarios.

Alisaie is falling for you

LONDON

This, desu.

Server? ..and do they play futa by chance

I wish
youtu.be/vRJwAabzAY8
youtu.be/ZzmMKtuEuVA

Attached: 7834598534.png (968x762, 922K)

server and data center

sea owlf or hellsguard
futa or fem
server anyway?

WoW has higher resolution textures than XIV.

I think Zenos had the Resonant from Day 1 and was just trying to reproduce it in others. Otherwise, shit like him magically knowing that Yugiri was about to assassinate him makes no sense.

Attached: ffxiv_30062019_000945_598.jpg (1920x1080, 739K)

She doesn't RP in-game, as far as I know. And yes to the spoiler.

>XIV threads more active than classic threads
uhhh

cute boy!

I don't do it in-game either...

He didn't have the Resonant from day 1 because he couldn't make it until Krile was captured and stuffed in a Garlean tube.

imgur.com/a/4HFbYzG

>yshtola JP voice

Attached: 56744657.png (500x247, 175K)

This. She's fucking perfect.

no
hellsguard
female I like futa but wouldn't make my character be one
Aegis

>She

Attached: 1352010544543.gif (255x200, 1.01M)

What a cute and funny album

Y'shtola is for Runar

Attached: zpsm5hfdtq931.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

>anyone complaining about graphics wants some high end graphics, no in betweens
That's quite a Strawman faggot

>hellsguard
perfect
>fine with futas
cool wouldn't mind /u/ either myself though
>aegis
Goddammit.

Those are some ugly looking models. They really need to update shit, we're not dealing with the PS3 anymore.

wait for XIV-2 when YoshiP kicks consoles to the curb and goes with UE5

I wanna date Sadu.

its because hes got battle aura™ third eye™ and ultra instinct™ my nigga
the thing they forget to tell you ingame is that he was experimented on in garlean labs so he is superhuman. which woulda been nice to know. at least shadowbringers tells you that the Pajeet is strong because he trained his martial arts a lot.

I'm only on here since I started playing with an IRL friend that had some online friends that were gonna play from australia. They quit a long time ago but I haven't bothered moving, mainly since I always see in these threads how bad the average player seems to be. I'm content to be able to clear the regular stuff reliably despite not being able to talk to anyone.

I love how weebs cream themselves for these empty self-insert interactions in their games and in their gachashit. Buncha pathetic little worms.