NBA 2K thread

I love basketball and I buy the newest 2K games every year. I really enjoy making my friends in create a player and making a team comprised of all my favorite players.

Attached: nba-2k20-covers-anthony-davis-dwyane-wade.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

go suns!

Attached: barkleygaara.png (1837x1292, 920K)

Yea Forums doesn't play sports games though.
is 2k20 career mode looking any better though?
2k19 had nothing,
2k18 was pure HOW DO U DO FELLOW KIDS?
2k17 was good, i'd say even great
2k16 was.... HAHAHAHAHA SPIKE LEE

any good sports games with a good career mode? something where i start in high school/college, can get a gf, tell my rival to SUCK IT and steal his gf, break a bat and let some ghost hall of famer possess me and win the college cup and get scouter?

if only sports games would try being fun again and bother with telling an anime like story
that could work really well

you played mlb power pros?

same thing with PES and NBA alike i always wish the physical game and AI balancing was better. like you know how the AI can drive and go for layups/dunks under contact, but as a player you get stuck to defenders and can't drive through the defense like that. you end up playing the same offense every game - 3pointers and post play are too strong, driving is too weak.

same thing happens in PES, the defenders can shove their way to the ball and win most headers from crosses. i want more shoulder to shoulder battling and being able to win physical contests on the ball. you have to play tiki taka passing and long shots, whereas crossing and long ball play is always pretty bad.

Habe they fixed the multiplayer yet or is it still the 3 second input lag POS trash it's always been? No? Oh then why i would buy the newest one

nope

you should.

this. I thought it wasnt that bad in 2k12, the MJ one, that game was fun as fuck. I hated the movement in 2k18 is felt way too stiff

Rad.

N

I

G

G

I appreciate that they let you make your custom players insanely good

I'll probably buy either way, but I really hope there's a competent mycareer where the story doesn't 100% vanish an hour in.

It shouldn't be so hard to just throw a cutscene in every 10 games or something.

apologize

Attached: 964.jpg (250x250, 13K)

Dude the series sucks now.
Riddled with microtransactions.
Career mode is ruined because of it.
Gameplay is decent, but you could just buy an older version (2k18) and use the fan created rosters for updated rosters. Would be $40-$50 cheaper and you still get your basketball fix.

Enjoy your 20 wins next season.

>heavy defense pie charts give you better driving dunk than finishing primary charts

Attached: 1490955300565.jpg (411x412, 17K)

Fuck your chinked out city

t. Killwaukee

Attached: 1557975787441.png (500x728, 824K)

imagine actually buying and playing modern sports games

imagine actually watching mainstream team sports

at least old arcadey sports games had the sense to go for fun over realism.

kiss the ring

Pic related, FIFA, PES & Madden are my go-to. How's NBA 2K? I'm seriously curious about it this year.

Attached: fm 19.jpg (500x713, 56K)

MLB the show is the only sports game that does almost a flawless job in replicating the sport. NBA use to hold this title, but has strayed more into user control arcade territory.

Attached: mlb_18_the_show_ps4.jpg (618x796, 134K)

>Create a 2k/FIFA/MADDEN/Etc. thread on Yea Forums
>Spergs tell me go to Yea Forums
>Create a 2k/FIFA/MADDEN/Etc. thread on Yea Forums
>Spergs tell me go to Yea Forums

Attached: 23434.jpg (500x375, 20K)

Is it worth picking up '19 or just getting '18? We don't play baseball in my country anyway, it's cricket land.

Attached: cricket world cup final.jpg (2048x1303, 559K)

19 improved hitting and gameplay greatly over 18. It represents the best title they have put out thus far.

try to go to the respective generals, /nba/ for 2k for example

to be fair, madden and fifa are absolute trash.