He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: 3DS - Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse - Dagda.png (512x512, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8k-khXAAc
youtu.be/pxTm9pVep7w
youtube.com/watch?v=0WqSxmE5YMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qb45pLOueOE
youtu.be/Pd6zu7anvgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally the best route in any SMT. If only because you get to say "fuck off YHVH" and make your own fucking universe without him existing in it.

This
It feels so fucking good

>go Bonds route because I love my friends
>find out after that Dagda would have let me reincarnate any girl into my personal mind broken cocksleeve
GO BACK. LET ME GO BACK!

Attached: 1564170069094.png (270x360, 66K)

The only people who go bonds route are too retarded to realize that you can create better friends that don't actively burden you and that your reign is safe because you're a Messiah God with a Messiah Godslayer so no YHVH-tier faggotry.

>wants the same thing as Krishna and friends but they're still badguys somehow

Attached: 1470170852137.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

Krishna wanted a universe without YHVH but still wanted to maintain their status as gods and rule over humans.

Dagda just wanted to not be a physical manifestation of the earth, and let humans live uninterrupted by godly interference.

They are not the same thing, retard.

yeah lets delete the universe and all the humans in it so humans that no longer exist can live freely, great idea bigger retard

dagda just wanted to be wind, he never gave a shit about humans to begin with

This, plus my universe has my personal fucktoy in it.

Attached: 1529385490624.png (600x600, 434K)

>lets delete the universe and all the humans in it so humans that no longer exist can live freely, great idea bigger retard

No, you fucking retard. That was already happening under YHVH multiple fucking times and the game addresses this fact. You can keep the status quo and know eventually it will all be for naught or you can delete the universe yourself ensuring that this time it will never fucking happen again.

Shut the fuck up, you dumb fucking retard. You don't know shit.

Did you forget the part about reincarnating everyone into ubermensch forms?

stop using my image aru poster

>choose Toki as goddess
>MASTER
>"Huh. Guess I won't even need to bother with this one's mind."
Toki best girl

Attached: 1563901947425m.jpg (1024x788, 254K)

I didn't even realize he brainwashed them until someone commented that he did. She really is.

Attached: 1529386165539.png (725x600, 413K)

hurr durr yeah just delete all the humans so the new humans that aren't you will be free from the old god because edgelord MC that killed all his friends will be a much more benevolent god for sure, mega sperg.

all I saw was some grass and nanashi sitting on his space throne, everything else went bye bye

>every other girl acts like an emotionless robot when reincarnated
>Toki immediately gets on all fours and slobbers your dick eager to make the first generation of new humans
The writers knew what they were doing

>you show the fishing bait to flynn
>huh what is that? Sorry god no idea what that is
I made the wrong choice
BUT THAT'S OK BECAUSE I BEAT THIS SHIT 8 TIMES OVER WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They literally say that the souls shone in the sky like stars.

a soul in the sky is an ubermensch form to you? They're fucking dead my man.

Not him

Krishna wanted to RULE over souls and not even give people bodies with the other gods. Nanashi was just going to get rid of gods/demons and let them be nature.

Cool now show me, exactly, where it shows that Nanashi's world is better or that he's a benevolent god like you retards itt keep saying. Edgelord faggot

>go bonds and give Flynn the hook
>Flynn:oh this is... Thanks bro
>don't get anything else out of it.

The entire plan is to bring them back using your waifu to be free from dependence and weakness. Even if the ending doesn't show it happening there's no reason to believe it doesn't in canon.

>benevolent god
??? Your entire claim was that it was the same as Krishna. Which wasn't the case at all. He wanted everything to stay the same outside of jew god's influence and to completely destroy the physical form of humans.

>Nanashi was just going to
Says who? Him? He doesn't say jack shit besides what he thinks of his friends. All you do is follow Dagda's plan and at the end he puts you on the throne and fucks off into the wind. You can (and are expected to) speculate or self insert whatever kind of intent he might have after that but if you look at how the character acts getting up to that point you can't assume in any good faith that it's anything good, or better than the YHVH he's replacing.

>but if you look at how the character acts getting up to that point you can't assume in any good faith that it's anything good, or better than the YHVH he's replacing
And who says? By your own logic you can say literally nothing about Nanashi's intentions. All he does is fight off people who try to kill him and keep his promise to Dagda.

it's plainly clear he recognizes and remembers what it is, I don't know what else you'd expect to get out of it

That was the entire fucking point to the apocalypse route. Why would he even need Flynn if he wasn't gonna remake humans again?
>self insert
Dude you are retarded.

It was a throwback to remembering who he was yes. Thrall Flynn acts differently for a reason.

>All he does is fight off people who try to kill him
yeah not like he was going to destroy the universe and everything in it or anything, how could they just turn on him like that? Toki even said she wouldn't!

He was going to destroy a broken wasteland and resurrect everyone with superpowers in a world freed from the gods. That's not even slightly equivalent to being an omnicidal maniac as you seem to imply.

>dude trust me when "I'm" god everyone's gonna get superpowers and be free for sure

user please, you fell for Dagda's meme hook line and sinker

Dagda was flat out right, you're just making excuses so you don't have to do anything that might damage your fragile feefees.

empty promises to use you as a means to become the breeze again, enjoy your new world that'll be totally different from the last one

post yfw

Attached: L0yq.jpg (2960x1440, 787K)

It's not like the last one was even slightly good to start with. Worst comes to worst you end up right where you started, which is where you'd stay if you didn't take him up on his offer.

Did you miss the point of that ending? You are now basically YVHV, Dadga didnt gave a shit about anything, he just wanted an excuse to die

So instead of trying to fix the current one you'd rather start over and end up in the same place? Why even bother taking his offer then you'd just get killed by whoever's sick of your world and wants to get rid of you.

There is no fixing what's fundamentally wrong right from the outset. People have been trying to "fix" the world for several games now and it's still a pile of shit.

>You are now basically YVHV
that's fine. Nothing syas Nanashi will become exactly like him.
>he just wanted an excuse to die
I don't give a fuck if he did all this shit for a Klondike Bar the ends 100% justifies the means here. Cry more, Bondsfag. You chose the worst choice for humanity because you're a pussy.

GET BACK IN THE CHAIR YOU FUCKING CRIPPLE, STOP THROWING SINGULARITIES

Attached: 1550857016083.png (846x247, 42K)

>tfw can't find decrypted DLCs to work with the undubs for IV and A

Attached: 1554571058815.png (1600x960, 501K)

He brought back Asahi so he is fine with me.

The point is to be free from Ed Bighead isn't it? You want humans to be free from him and that's what happens in friend route. What happens in dagda's route is all the humans being dead and YHVH being replaced with an edgy twink YHVH, with even less freedom than before since their fate is entirely dependent on whatever his whim might be.

>"Dont worry about it, new game+ and it will be fine"
I mumble this everytime when i did some fucked up shit

>No Massacre+ ending where after killing YHVH you deny Dagda's request to return as the wind
>No ending where he watches in abject horror as you revive all the humans just to slaughter them all over and over again as he lives with the knowledge that he's responsible for this and is powerless to stop you

If you're gonna give me an edgelord ending let me go all the way

>You want humans to be free from him and that's what happens in friend route
Not only are you wrong about what I want, you're also wrong about the outcome of defeating him. I want for humanity to be freed from the intrinsic weakness and power of "observation" that led to YHVH's existence in the first place, and the bonds route keeps both of those. Even should it go by a new name, humanity will just create a new creator god to start the cycle over again. At least with Nanashi there's a chance it wont happen again since humans will have real power and observation no longer exists in his universe.

>create a new creator god
and there's just as much chance that none of that will happen and that "real power" will just make them at best the "demons" of that universe with some lesser life becoming the human equivalent, and only a matter of time before someone like dagda (maybe dagda himself if god forbid he gets stuck with a body again for some reason) gets tired of MC's shit and starts it all over again. Seems like a huge waste to put the universe through that just because Nozomi's a fag

Attached: 1449370697613.png (258x196, 117K)

>this route will 100% lead to the same shit we've been dealing with forever
>this route has only 50%
>REEEE there's just as much chance that none of that will happen and that "real power" will just make them at best the "demons" of that universe with some lesser life becoming the human equivalent, and only a matter of time before someone like dagda (maybe dagda himself if god forbid he gets stuck with a body again for some reason) gets tired of MC's shit and starts it all over again seems like a huge waste to put the universe through that just because Nozomi's a fag REEEE

>and there's just as much chance that none of that will happen
It's guaranteed that humanity will eventually forget the lessons learned through YHVH. Children don't inherit the memories of their parents, so with each passing generation it will mean less and less. Even irl history always repeats. Bonds route is a guaranteed failure, with anarchy there's at least a chance of success.

Yes, he did.
He did a horrible job of making me sympathetic to his cause and came across as a whiny child in many of the cases where he spoke up. There is no logical reason for me to pick him unless I already had outside knowledge (i.e. reading a wiki, which I did not do) of what his path entails over the little gang of shitheads because all his plans were not only poorly laid out for me but also he came across as rather hypocritical in some of his dialogues.

What’s wrong with Ganondorf?

Attached: 2C977A9E-F3F5-425C-8852-964423AEF335.jpg (513x612, 38K)

Honestly, the sort of power Dagda offers humanity would justify everything Nanashi did even without YHVH in the picture. Human life as a frail mortal is nothing but suffering and absurdity.

Kill your friends boyo

>implying they're my friends

Anarchy route is basically thanos's plan in endgame. Scrap the universe so the new life won't know what they lost. The infinity war plan was a half measure. The life knew what they lost and fought to get it back. You need to go all the way if you want to truly fix the universe which is why the new universe will be better then the last

>You can create your fucking universe of yours, you can recreate your waifu at pressure
But hey, if something worries me about this well let me tell something that helps me relax:
>atleast im not yhvh

Now you're getting it boyo

I mean, they pretty much push their way into your group even when you tell them to fuck off the few times the game lets you. A person chooses their friends, I didn't choose for that gaggle of cunts to tail me all game.

>LVL limit is 9999

Bruh I love this game

Attached: 1565385143376.png (500x500, 41K)

You're already overpowered as fuck at level 99 if you put everything in mag

Ok but why it doesn't have DEF stat?

How does it calculate damage?

we did it, we saved humanity

Attached: 083b9c25249e8579bfffeab4129a435e.png (1920x960, 856K)

I knew only 18 people here actually played/beat Apocalypse

Still making my way through IV but this game looks better if not simply for better character design and more waifus

Attached: 1348597192752.jpg (226x292, 50K)

Level. Armor.

>No Krishna
Why even live bros...

he says 0 times "boyo", he constantly calls you "kid"

Ive read that there are differences in late game boss fights depending on which attitude you had during the game, is it worth it to play the game 4 times to see all the differences?

Have you seen Apocalypse's Nozomi? Which one do you like better?

If you want to experience instead of watching the endings on youtube then yes

Should’ve struck with lord Dagda
He always looks out for you

smt shows that reincarnation exists, if you die there IS an afterlife or you can become a ghost like Navarre, there are gods so anything you believe is "correct". Dagda(and Krishna's to some extent) is definitely a better reality than the current one with YHVH ruling over everything, if not for Stephen suddenly handholding Nanashi and co. to the endgame, they would have still get stuck in their shitty reality.
Dagda did in fact do nothing wrong, other than being an asshole I guess, everything he did was in service of a better humanity and demonkind.

I still say Toki should’ve just joined your side and did the whole double party thing with some of your excess demons

Hey guys, why do you use a cleopatra when do you use a pyro jack with salvation and powerful spell?
Thank mitamas for this

Attached: PyrojackDS.jpg (1248x1403, 891K)

Who should I reincarnate into being my slave when that moment comes? Particularly I dont like Toki at all.

Dagda just wanted to be the wind you stupid faggot.
He leaves and says take care of yourself kid

I chose Asahi and it was quite useful

Say whatever else you want about Apocalypse, the OST was godlike

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8k-khXAAc

Attached: 1499025215282.png (510x556, 26K)

Pretty sure Nanashi would do a significantly better job at being god than YVHV

be honest, if you were in his place, you would start acting like him too

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1280x1460, 479K)

It helps that you literally just have to not be a genocidal psycho to do a better job by default.

Hallelujah
Honestly though just whoever you feel has been the most useful member

I’d completely destroy the universe just to kill Nozomi
I fucking hated her

Asahi or Bobo are good for the heals, the last couple fights are kind of a pain in the ass, other than that it doesn't really matter

No way man. If I had his power I'd kiss the universe goodbye and go live by myself in a hut off in imaginary number space or something. His entire defeat could have been avoided if had just been less of a dick and didn't leave satan in the real world.

>Your joy is my joy
>Your grief is my grief
Fuck off you golden headed Jew

>got poo in the loo'd
>best girl
But then again, the competition was shit, but gaston was cool
>7 horns before it kicks in
Best shit

Attached: no one steals your press turns like gaston.jpg (941x563, 131K)

And leave everyone else to Perish infinitely in a fucked world with an uncaring murdering god?
You have the power to break the cycle

>evil incarnate
>also plays during stephen's fight
Hmm.

Attached: 1546144172173.png (329x287, 182K)

I fucking hate you user
10/10
That’s funny as fuck

Attached: 800C3A2D-EE47-412C-9297-314232836EB8.gif (220x213, 344K)

Trust him

Attached: stands up.png (1145x1210, 1.18M)

Here's great will

Attached: Cranky_Kong_TF.png (691x479, 95K)

He is pretty based when he btfos Asahi.

Bruh
He. Stood. Up!

There wouldn't be a cycle without lucifer and merkebah, the 2 halves of satan. If humanity ended up fucked it would be their own fault.

Stephen unironically is my favorite human character

>stephen
>human

Was a human, until he became literally god.

I wish they'd explained how he managed that.

I think this song captures SMT perfectly

youtu.be/pxTm9pVep7w

Attached: 1536407879219.png (2800x1680, 1.64M)

After his death, he achived godhood due to he is the smartest guy, that.

>dude science and shit

I loved Dagdas theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0WqSxmE5YMQ

i wish i went the dagda route instead of friendship
at the moment the choice didn't seem bad
then it got stupid

I hope they retire Steven after this point.

Attached: 1456942957131.jpg (400x480, 84K)

Reminder Cerberus is best demon and is in second when it comes to mascot demons for the franchise.

Attached: tails gets woke.png (510x517, 468K)

never heard of him

Attached: 1544261133771.png (125x92, 33K)

Attached: screamsgeometrically.gif (400x225, 1019K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qb45pLOueOE

Because that's Good Boy Dagda from the Bonds route.

Wish the actual final dungeon in Apoc wasn't such an absolute fucking slog, I'm in I think part 3 but it's been slow going.

You have to be a genocidal psycho to get the massacre ending in the first place. I don't see where Nanashi has shown any greater altruism in that path than YHVH ever did in any SMT title.

Cerberus is fairly strong demon in SMT1 and you can obtain him easily via fusing a random demon with Rascal without the level gaps.

Attached: 1560984159386.png (643x866, 741K)

Nigger stood up like OOE Dracula

He shows it by reincarnating humans into higher beings and setting them free from the frail bodies YHVH trapped them in.

Attached: AWBQza9.jpg (617x692, 73K)

Is it SMT time? Someone post the Walter Hoy Gang shitpost.

Show me exactly when that actually happens. Because the massacre route definitely doesn't show that as happening.

I'm saying Apocalypse looks better, didn't even know Nozomi was in IV till I looked it up

try english voices, they're not that bad. English Dagda is legit better than japanese Dagda. most DLC is not heavily voiced either.

It's what the entire anarchy plot is building to. If you want to pretend that's not the outcome of the plan then you're just inserting your own headcanon in so you feel justified being an absolute cuck and siding with danu.

>It's what the entire anarchy plot is building to.

The entire anarchy plot is all about executing YHVH, who is to blame for the world being in the hellish state that it is. But in the process, you wind up committing atrocities that put anything YHVH ever did to shame. You slaughter all of your personal allies, wipe out all of the humans operating in relative stability in the blasted remains of Tokyo, and then eradicate the entire universe to displace the souls of all who were destroyed to remake the universe to your own design. No part of the ending, at any point in the game, implied that Nanashi was doing this of his own volition to elevate humanity to a higher state and create a benevolent new universe where everybody is free and powerful. That was exclusively the designs (read: Lies) of the Polytheistic Alliance. I know you Dagdadrones want your daddy to be beloved by everybody and never questioned, but he's not infallible, and his plan is worse than anything YHVH could have done, especially by putting a vengeful human in charge of the universe.

So... canonically, who is Nanashi the most powerful SMT Protagonist?

Attached: 1526340341923.png (472x3160, 1018K)

He let me kill Nozomi
That’s all I wanted

Did you speed read or are you just retarded? The anarchy plot is about breaking the fetters of human nature and changing the universe and human existence in a fundamental way. YHVH is just an obstacle towards that end.

>You slaughter all of your personal allies, wipe out all of the humans operating in relative stability in the blasted remains of Tokyo
Because they try to kill you.

>eradicate the entire universe to displace the souls of all who were destroyed to remake the universe to your own design
One, any Dagda's design is straight up better, and two, what part of "resurrection" do you not get. The whole turning humans into godlike beings is a pretty strong point along the way.

>Nanashi is just a vengeful evil mini-yhvh
Headcanon. At no point is it implied that Nanashi is anything, including vengeful, because he's your mostly mute self insert. But the plan was benevolent and you have no real objective grounds for refusing it.

Attached: charge damage comparison .png (797x1200, 2.22M)

Gaston.

I don't get it.

>charge doesn't deal 2.5 damage.
I guess it's still a decent skill considering that it is cheaper than casting a 50+ sp skill twice.

Attached: comparison.jpg (1000x743, 268K)

the part at 2:14 is familiar for some reason, I initially thought it borrowed motifs from IV's intro but then I realized it didn't

charge in strange journey . does roughly 2x

It's the tokyo battle theme compare 2:14
To 0:38 in this
youtu.be/Pd6zu7anvgQ

I wonder if text is exactly the same in the original script.

So that's it, thanks. I used to listen to IV's soundtrack a lot so I guess it was hiding in by brain somewhere.

Any of you motherfuckers play the OG Digital Devil Saga: Megami Tensei? For a FAMICOM JRPG it holds up pretty well. Well, at least the Super FAMICOM remake, anyways. Considering from what I've seen be said though, the remake version is changed little.

>YHVH's boss theme has 7 rings in the intro
>Aka the amount of times the trumpet blares before the apocalypse
Pretty based

Imagine being the slave of any g*d or d*mon ON YOUR OWN VOLITION

In japanese it is mostly the same.

2:00 to 2:14
Is also the naraku battle theme

Stupid bitch, Lucifer clearly has 999 health.

Why’d you pick that stupid cunt?

Based

I had a history with her during my Massacre run.

CRAAAAAWLING INNNNN MY SKIIIIIIIN

dagda doesn't give two shits about humans, if he's upset about anything is that he's stuck in his skellington body

So what do you lads think about P5R having alignment routes?

No

I don't give a shit about Persona.

Unless it lets me kill my 'friends' I don't care.

I want to play this fucking series but I don't know where to start and what to emulate. I know it's spread on a lot of systems and there are some games to be avoided like the plague, but no details.

Just be yourself bro

play nocturne then play other things, the only one that nobody plays is NINE

I just want to understand what is going on and see some cool adventures without falling into the grindfest.

Man I want to play original IV but the fucking regression over apocalypse is really off-putting