Never played wow, what am i missing Yea Forums ?

never played wow, what am i missing Yea Forums ?

Attached: youknowwho.jpg (262x300, 21K)

Absolutely nothing.
Its a shit game put on a pedestal by hopelessly addicted manchildren who are easily entertained by skinnerboxes.

everquest but dumbed down for literal retards and warcraft brand slapped on

You'll need a computer capable of playing the game, a purchased copy of bfa and paid subscription.

shit overrated game

play osrs instead

I agree with these guys, but I am 12 year WoW addict and it's the only game to give me the same feeling. Don't play this game if you have an addictive personality and no self control.

nothing it's a retard based game
you have to be a incel neet to like playing this

>a purchased copy of bfa
No, you just need a subscription, you don't need BFA.

its the last survivor of an mmorpg from when they were actually good. it is also killed the genre. im excited to play.

Shit gameplay skinnerbox with a subscription.

no that would be ffxi, wow was shit in vanilla and it only got worse pandering to the sub room temp iq playerbase that latched onto it

>retard based game
based retard game

Zoomer's first MMO and the Fortnite of the mid 2000's.

no dude

The greatest online adventure of your life

history

Attached: pffft.png (826x906, 1.36M)

Game so good it killed a genre. It's a pretty good game OP. Combat system is pretty fun and you can easily lose yourself in it for hours chasing the next item that will make you stronger.

Sneed

One of the most boring combat systems ever conceived. Picture a fighting game where you stand in one spot and go through a rotation of arbitrary button presses and the game has to catch your toes on fire to make sure you're awake.

heheeheEHEHAHEHHEHEHAHEHEHHEAHAEA

Attached: 1.png (25x25, 171)

:D

"Good" in the same way games like Farmville or Candy Crush are "good".
Its an endless skinnerbox designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Blizzard cornered the untapped brainlet market so hard every other MMO had to become equally casualized in order to compete.

SHOW YOU'RE TOONS

Attached: oXHnkvi[1].jpg (902x1371, 183K)

my main

Attached: uninstall orc.jpg (400x400, 25K)

B
A
S
E
D