Core Zoomer games(Born 2005-2015)

Attached: GrizzledGloomyGerenuk.webm (640x368, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/01/17/where-millennials-end-and-generation-z-begins/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/downfall into shit era/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ss/

Is that an old looking kid or a turbomanlet?

manlytears?

Probably Minecraft, Skyrim, any sports game, and any mobile game

GTAV

He has kisma.

what the hell is carl's jr and why does it have the same logo as hardee's

What's updog?

I honestly feel bad for him. Also that asian lady has a big head, she must be Korean.

LOLS LIGMABALLS

Attached: 1530218839350.png (453x433, 165K)

every call of duty released during that time spawn

Same thing. Different name depending on the region

They have the same parent company. Carl Karcher Enterprises.

I Leffen

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-185125~2.png (1080x1319, 1.18M)

2005-2015?
>Portal
>okami
>physconauts
>star wars battle front 2
>oblivion
>re4
>portal
>tf2
>no more heroes
>bioshock
>halo 3
>Bully
>super mario galaxy
>skate

>all these shit boring games
yup theyre zoomer alright

this is bait

the games are good though

born 2005 you dumbass

oh

Sorta like Checker’s/Rally’s

'GOT EM

Kisma what?

you mean born 1999-2015

kisma ass

My nephew was born in 05.
Near as I can tell, his favorite games are Minecraft, Call of Duty (starting with Black Ops 2 I believe), Skyrim, and Fallout. He actually did play Fallout 3 and NV first but 4 and 76 are obviously his favorites. I don't think he's played Oblivion and definitely not Morrowind. He has 4 copies of Skyrim. 90% of his time is spent playing Bethesda games. My greatest achievement is the ONE time I got him to play the Halo CE campaign with me.

Attached: 1566247533830.jpg (468x542, 199K)

>zoomer
>born 2005 or later
The cutoff is getting pushed back further and further. It was bad enough when it got pushed back to 2000. The cutoff is definitely 1995 or so

Minecraft, Skyrim, FNAF, Undertale, GTA 5, Fallout 4

Attached: Justfuckmysonupfam.jpg (529x382, 34K)

Gen Z started in 1995 though

Attached: laf.jpg (600x399, 73K)

It's literally zoomers not trying to be the butt of the joke. It's a common trait that they have, they like to make fun of people but they fear being the one getting laughed at, it's kind of pathetic

ye people push it further because they were born that year and dont want to be a zoomer

It seems the "official" start is 96

i confused the end of gen y with the start of z, sorry

Zoomers born in the very late 90s-early 00s used to be universally considered the start of the modern trash who grew up with Ben 10, Hannah montana, adventure time, brown n bloom, icarly, minecraft, etc.

But now they're trying to cram themselves into the "last of the old school" because they say "Hey, at least we're not fortnite jake pauler kids".

Attached: 1552794149084.png (1101x1211, 794K)

>NOOOOO!!! muh dexters lab, muh kenan and kel, muh nintendo 64!!! you young people can't say the 00s were the last good generation, the 90s were the last good generation!

Attached: 1532196836992.jpg (750x856, 97K)

According to this it's 97.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/01/17/where-millennials-end-and-generation-z-begins/
But for my money if you can't remember 9/11 you're a zoomer.

Attached: FT_19.01.17_generations_2019.png (640x347, 46K)

what would you tell me if i told you im actually from the fortnite jake paul era kids but dont like them

Show me your wojak folder and I'll believe you

i fucking hate pepe and wojak, sorry

Correct

why do you always post this

To wind zoomers like you up

Do you have autism?

Why do you type like an autistic

cant you say anything other than babby insult

I'm actually curious because people with autism have an obsession,routine, or have a repetitive behavior and for you it's spamming that image and copy paste.

nigger im not the guy you responded to before

that's a 32 year old boomer """man""" in the webm

also: Minecraft, Fortnite, and Sekiro are the unholy trinity of Zoomcore.

Attached: Steve Brown Bricks.jpg (323x500, 40K)

sure

I wonder if they were nice women.

Zoomer here, I'll point out the good and the bad.
>Phineas and Ferb
Good shit if a bit formulaic
>iPhone
Never had one, never want to have one.
>Hanna Montana
Ew
>Minecraft
One of the best sandbox games ever made, the youtube community was cringy at the time though.
>Poptropica
Never heard of it.
>Nintendo DS
Literally the best thing on the list.
>Nickelodeon
Only thing good was Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents and Last Airbender.
>Angry Birds
Original was kino of my limited exposure to it, the sequels and side games got worse and worse.
>iCarly
Looks like shit but is actually kinda underrated.
>Wii
Lots of great games but also a ton of shovelware, best used for emulation and Gamecube.
>Cartoon Network
A mix of hits and shit.
>Diary of a Wimpy Kid
The book is okay but the movies are a big no.
>Disney Channel
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
>Club Penguin
Looked fun but sadly never played it.

Why do people have to divide themselves among their own age-related social groups? Some of the new stuff it's that bad, and alot of the older videogames are fucking shit. And what about zoomers who grew up watching and listening to stuff from before their own time?

It's all semantics and a pointless exercise in drawing lines in the sand.

Attached: 1566499424096.png (359x277, 95K)

So when are you getting your RSS feed to be able to interject when anything "zoomer" related is posted on your secret club?

They don't have an identity of their own

user im this guy

This. People have become so afraid of not fitting in that they feel an innate urge to disparage anything that isnt a general opinion. Just dont fret about it and silently look down on them from your high horse, its better that way

Who's Steve Jobs?

i fucked up the first one; that was supposed to be on top, sorry man

That's a fair assessment. The zoomer generation is defined by living in a post-smartphone and post-Y2K world and by it's very nature has no identity. The availability of the internet has warped reality. Do zoomers even know that their conscious and subconscious mind is more pre-occupied with phones more than every other single generation that has ever existed?

Attached: 1554934733863.jpg (652x680, 138K)

This is autism if I've ever seen it

>newfags that spam the boomzoom memes are autistic spastics that have to spam their le epik meymey 24/7
wew lad

Attached: despair.webm (704x396, 115K)

Is there anything more pathetic than trying to generalize people based on something as arbitrary as when they were born

i dont know what youre talking about but im a zoomer

Zoomers know that they live rent fucking free inside every generation's head lmao

Adventure Time was good, fite me
And if they want out, that's fine.

People actually changed, kids raised without a smartphone are wired differently.
Kids raised without tv are wired differently.
Etc..

people always like to think their gen is the last good one and that the one after sucks

Thanks, user. I needed a hearty kek today.

Attached: HAHA_NIGGA.jpg (480x480, 26K)

>Using prefrontal cortex in any way is autism.

>It's all semantics and a pointless exercise in drawing lines in the sand
That's generations in a nutshell user, which is why boomers are the only one that is officially recognized. Ironically you are unironically a boomer or you aren't.

sometimes it was good, and other times it was the fucking romantic bullshit

That title still belongs to the boomers my man.

Attached: 1564113963025.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

This guy can't be from the 90s.
I was born in 93 a d he looks much older than me.

Nononono, it started sucking long, long, long ago.
But pre-1914 must have been something else entirely.

user, that belongs to millennials, anyone older literally cannot shut the fuck up about them every waking second

If you don't remember a time when there were two Germanys, you're a zoomer.

But zoomers don't actually exist. It's not something that you can just measure like weight.
For all you know they could be a boomer.

I guess it depends on who you pose the question to.

Tbh gen X doesn't get nearly enough shit for creating the millenials and zoomers.

that kid is gonna be fucked up for life
I wonder if Stacy 1 and Stacy 2 felt a sliver of pity for him amongst all their revulsion

>Gen X was no more than 5 years
Are you retarded?

>zoomerchads naturally work inferiors into a seethe just by existing
>newfag virgins have to spam a forced meme without any deviation just to get attention

The same could be said of boomers

*Gen Y

Your words are as empty as your generation. Mankind ill needs a saviour such as you.

I need context for this. Why is this random kid next to fast food cheerleaders(?) at a photoshoot?

Boomer and zoomer are mentalities. 35 year olds can be zoomers. I want you to picture a 35 year old who plays Fortnite, yells Twitch memes, flosses, dabs, loves Avengers, and listens to singer 69. That's a 35 year old zoomer.
Likewise, picture an 18 year old who plays Nintendo 64, listens to The Beatles, loves Star Wars, and watches movies from the 1950s. That's boomer taste, and since "zoomers" are associated with Fortnite and Minecraft and shit like that, I wouldn't feel comfortable calling that 18 year old a zoomer.
You simply cannot have boomers and zoomers as an age group coexist with the stereotypes associated with them.

im gen z. i mostly like old games but like avengers. what do?

Things that were rated M when they were kids and things that are rated E now that they're becoming manchildren

First of all, you're not "Gen Z". Generations don't exist.
Second of all, if you like old games and the Avengers, you're a zoomber.

zoomers are the last generation. There is absolutely no way that society can get worse from here. Screencap this post and repost it in 10 years.

ok then, i wont use generations
im underage

anyone born in 2010 is a post-zoomer tho

>Nice
>Women
You can't have two at the same time, user.

They're neo-zoomers but they're still zoom zooms.

Bump

so will you keep pushing it back

bump

>123 results
absolutely seething

Attached: 78r.png (500x560, 311K)

>if you can't remember this pointless american event you're not part of my autistic definition.

Fuck off. Were you alive during the soviet union period? Then you're a zoomer.

>lakers

Attached: 1539996227785.png (646x850, 684K)

Then I’m a zoomer and it doesn’t really matter since I get to see the world fall apart

How do they always get these weird shots for these Lakers fan photos? This guy is tiny but doesn't look that strange, but there are so many photos featuring fucking weird-looking dudes.

Had a good laugh at this, was in a bad mood.

Thanks, user!

Attached: image0.jpg (807x654, 97K)

>FNAF
>core anything

The fact that he goes along with the joke by force even tho Rorschach fucked it up
I've been laughing at this for a solid 2 minutes.

Attached: n4.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

bump

If you're not American you don't matter to American definitions, faggot.

bump

I have a much younger brother who was born in that timeframe, the most popular games for that group are Fortnite, Minecraft, shitty tablet games, and really popular Switch games.

People who whine about zoomers are just self hating zoomer trash or millenial cucks pretending they're le boomer.

It's especially idiotic because most of the people that consider themselves "90's kids" are wrong. I don't know if it means people who were born in the 90's or those who were 10 in the 90's but both groups of people who consider themselves in it are fucking idiots. It is just old people wanting to be the best part of the young generation and young people wanting to be cool enough to be in the old generation.

You leave gen X out of this, shitface

Attached: 0A134AF4-FCAB-4376-987E-897243590DB4.jpg (804x926, 121K)