I know it's 2019 and cool to not like Star Wars now or whatever

I know it's 2019 and cool to not like Star Wars now or whatever

But why the FUCK did nobody tell me how good this game has gotten since release?

Attached: Star-Wars-Battlefront-2-PC-Version-Full-Game-Free-Download~2.jpg (1190x812, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H71lOBLwyOM
youtube.com/watch?v=aOC8E8z_ifw
youtube.com/watch?v=HB2ouW2Asa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off shill people still hate it for a ton of reasons
>cross era heroes and weapons
>vehicles still do not spawn on map and only allow one player to pilot them
>they added more on rail vehicles
people like you make the same post every time a new update adds something.

Is it really? Cheap enough at least?

>being a shill
Wew lad

Because nobody is playing it but retards who bought it in the firstplace.

Attached: 1566698158492.gif (223x226, 2.09M)

Cross era heroes are gone

Shit game

do people still just play officer?

>But why the FUCK did nobody tell me how good this game has gotten since release?
Fuck off, shill. It's not even remotely close to having the same content as the good Battlefront 2 game.

No they balanced it

only in one game mode not in all game modes, and cross era weapons are still a thing

Command posts are back, and really that's all I ever needed

>we will never be in a time when Disney didn't own Star Wars again
>we will never have any Star Wars content that isn't kid and SJW friendly
>EU will never be canon again
Please, just kill Star Wars. It doesn't deserve this fate.

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 197K)

How much more edgy could you possibly want star wars to be? The Mando already has heads on sticks. Much more than that and it's not even star wars

The EU was NEVER canon

Honestly, is this game worth copping for like $15 or whatever it usually goes on sale for? The sound and graphics alone make it seem like it can’t be THAT bad.

It goes on sale for 8 and yeah, its pretty great as long as you don't compare it too much to the original

All of it's biggest flaws are weird nitpicks from old fans like "vehicles don't spawn on the map, you spawn with them". Really in a vacuum, it's pretty much the perfect star wars battle simulator

Yeah, although usually it's lower than 10 now

Don't pay more than $20 for it, and even then don't pay more than $10 if you aren't into Battlefield style games. It's not a bad game but even now it remains fairly unpolished and in need of more content, which the devs at least seem to be willing to put out for now.

>Unpolished
Really? I thought the opposite
If the game has ANYTHING going for it it's the polish

Visually it's EXTREMELY polished, the game is gorgeous and the models are really nice for the most part, but balance and mode wise it still has a lot to be desired.

regularly on sale for less than $5

Do I bite the bullet?

Attached: b7f00518b3fe31727fa643c425c6ef3e.png (359x358, 55K)

Yeah

depends are you a star wars fan? if you are fuck no, if your a XD such a nerd star wars fan then do it cause you won't notice all the things that break immersion

So basically, don't bother if you are THAT distracted with a clone wars gun in the OT era. Otherwise, go for it

or seeing kylo fighting anakin on the death star cross era heroes still exist

I kinda like cross era heroes
I just wish they had appropriate costumes for whatever faction they're on.

can't do that though for some reason costumes must be canon but having anakin vs darth vader is a ok

Play control points

sorry not a fan of it so no

>then you can't complain about cross era
your argument holds no water since people demand it removed in all modes but hvh

Here's my testimony

Still not a single weapon or ability added since launch even the first one did that. So literally no progression has been added outside of grinding for samey heroes and costumes. Recycled maps and slow as hell updates

Really, Battlefront should've been like a Star Wars sandbox where anything goes

Shill

Apparently being fun isn't enough anymore.

Attached: 23414234234.jpg (554x439, 38K)

Still no real trooper customization, I give zero shits about Republic Commandos.

I really don't understand why they couldn't just put vehicles on the map, like, everyone already knows it's a battlefield game with a Star Wars skin.

Galactic Assault is god awful and it’s the only mode people play so I stopped playing

Its okay for a few days or whatever but I don't know how people can play it for more than 10 hours total. At that point I've already done everything.

>could literally do a full Mount and Blade and simply copy the previous iteration (Pandemic's Battlefront 2) with upgrades graphics, sound, content etc and everyone would be happy
>instead decide to fuck it up two times over
Thanks Disney.

stop posting these threads retard

I don't like coming to Yea Forums for their opinion on game purchases anymore, because most threads are either full of bait, or retards who give uninformed answers about games.

Anyway, it's a pretty good game OP. I got it recently as a gift and I'm enjoying it.

Attached: 1538284987443.jpg (480x480, 16K)

I can't help that would cause the same problem the first game had, with people camping the spawn point.

Not to mention it would clutter the maps quite a bit. Especially the tanks and shit. The original BF2 was huge wide open maps so it kinda worked. Not so much in the new game

I can't help but think*

I think it probably will eventually. It's likely an issue of the lack of heroes

What? They have a ton of skins for clones.

Sadly, that there is no Ahsoka :(

also really wish to see hunt with wamps/geonosians

Her and Ventress are on the way

>Finally decide to buy it when I see this
>Go to log in to my Origin account
>Your password is expired. Please check your email
>Go to email and update password
>You need to verify this account. Please check email
>Go to email and verify my account
>"Log in is unavailable at this time"
Whelp, I tried.

How is the single player? Is the campaign good? Is there a bots mode like the originals?

Skins aren't customizing shit, its a fucking skin. Compare that to what was in BF1's creator that actually had stuff to customize

Campaign is mediocre and short. There is arcade mode but it is nothing like the old ones. They are FINALLY adding an offline conquest mode next month, supposedly.

It's okay desu. Really though the plot is only completely enjoyable if you are already a fan of the extended star wars canon. It's cool to see things like palpatines contingency plan in motion

Attached: Sentinel_BFII (1).png (921x1080, 581K)

This is a blatant shill. The story is stupid as hell and Palpatine's "plan" makes zero sense. Also, the only Star Wars canon that matters at all are the first six films and the old EU.

Will offline Conquest mode let me still play with another player? I'd buy this to just co-op with my brother for nostalgia sake

Because it's still boring

Yes, I believe so. The current arcade modes have split screen already.

Calm down idiot

Awful. I actually like the game, but there's nothing redeeming about the story mode whatsoever. Honestly it felt like a blatant lie, the way they were advertising it made it seem like you were playing a die-hard Imperial loyalist all the way through, but the actual story has you and the love interest betraying the Empire and running away in the third fucking mission.

These shill posts are so trans*parent.

But user, trans people can't be parents.

it's on sale and also controversial ofc there would be threads about it, cuck

how will they look outside of their native cartoon style?

Is there conquest with bots yet?

First of all, this game hasn't been "controversial" in 2 years, no one cares about it now because the loot box thing ended before it even launched. Secondly, it is literally ALWAYS on sale. It is never not $5 anymore and has been that way all year. Fuck off you pathetic, blatant shill.

Found the IP user who's paid by EA

>G..GUYS ITS GOOD NOW... I i like microtransactions and cancerous buisness plans to exploit gamers and little kids

Attached: 1566507158642.png (642x465, 371K)

In a few weeks, allegedly. I would not count on them sticking to that schedule though, they have been putting it off since last fall and are usually a month or two behind on everything.

There are no microtransactions

I actually liked the first EA Battlefront and put like 350 hours into it. Definitely not as good as the originals but I still had fun for what it was. I skipped this one because of all the bullshit they tried to pull (plus I didn't like the feel of the gameplay in the beta compared to the previous game). Kinda tempted to buy it for $5 if I catch it at a sale sometime, but not sure. I'm surprised they actually stuck with making new shit for the game these past 2 years, though. I would have thought EA would make the devs punt on supporting it after the shitshow months following launch and literally being the catalyst that led to them causing lootbox/gacha bans in several countries.

The first one remains way better. The maps and gunplay in 2 are fucking awful. The first one nailed both of those aspects, no idea why 2 is so much worse in those regards.

it's worth 5 bucks, no more.

>I know it's 2019 and cool to not like Star Wars now
Could have something to do with Disney putting out shit movie after shit movie, one of which went out of its way to piss on the legacy of Star Wars then calling everyone who didn't like it all kinds of shit like what happened with DmC, and EA being the only devs allowed to make games and in all those years they've only produced 2 EAfront games that are inferior to PS2 games and one coming out that actually looks like a bad version of Force Unleashed 2. Which was already a fucking trash fire. But no, we're just doing it for a laugh or something right?

Fucking shill.

Attached: 1538337233511.png (500x1121, 872K)

And despite the lootbox travesty ending with a whimper, the public opinion of the game is still such that people who completely avoided it have to be like "Is it worth $5?".
It's still lauded as an awful game not worth playing, despite being a merely average game not worth investing heavily in.
Call me a shill all you want, I stole my key and I'm proud of it. Not everyone is paid to be your enemy.

Calm down

Yeah I can't put my finger on it but the gunplay just didn't feel good to me like the first. I also hate stuff like the little ding sound every time you kill an enemy, which DICE has been putting into their newer games, as I think the newer Battlefields have that too. If I could just translpant the first game's gunplay to this one I'd probably be sold at the $5 mark it has right now. Getting stuff like Felicuia, destroyer droids and such seems pretty cool, but not if the game's still meh to actually play.

I'm talking about the rest of your sponsor's games and buisness practices. Its honestly horrendous.

Thankfully the only EA origin mistake I made was battlefield 3 (before dlc hell).

Titan fall 2 was good though, But I have actively been avoiding buying any EA products.

Their buisness plan now is to dump massive amounts of money into streamers, forums, img boards , reddit to get people to buy their flopped title because they are probably at risk of disney pulling their starwars title.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).png (1182x720, 633K)

I'll calm down when you stop posting these same threads to advertise the game on sale.

>balanced a dedicated spotter
how?

You guys love to write paragraphs don't you.

Keep responding. Every post I get to make is 50 cents so please give me a reason to continue with you

But I have to tell everyone about cheap game they will buy & play for less than a month. I love unEAthicle buisnesses and follow the tribal herd of E-Trends

Attached: 1561211700718.jpg (680x940, 63K)

Friendly reminder that the only reason this game is still constantly being shilled here is because Disney and EA are desperate to salvage the Star Wars brand ahead of the release of The Rise of Skywalker, which is on track to bomb hard. It isn't about this two year old game which they aren't making any money off of, it's just about trying to spread any positive spin they can find to make people not hate Star Wars, and to a lesser extent, DICE as a developer since Battlefield 5 flopped hard.

Why do you think smash is shilled so much then?

Cause of nintendo fan service and cause its a fun fightin game. I hate nintendies, but I respect their buisness for the most part... Cept the paid online shills and mini snes with crappy games on it.

Also metroid is the bomb. Virgins seethe now.

Attached: 1560596304780.png (264x258, 56K)

Boom! You looking for this?

Attached: 20181010_130923.jpg (390x600, 75K)

>Commandos beng added as a Reinforcment
>"Reinforcment skins" coming the month after

Oh yeah, its all coming together

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-181222.png (1280x720, 968K)

that make sense
it would be difficult to play the game without buying it beforehand

It's the only game Nintendo has to sell the shitty online subscription they are desperate to get people to pay for since most people don't. Only actual autists like Smash though, that game is stale trash.

In gaming, "Balance" is the mating call of autismos.

>wanting EA anywhere near RC
Disgusting

What villain Heroes can they even add next?

That game isn't canon, so it doesn't matter.

>cool to not like Star Wars now
The fuck are you on about? The OT is great and prequels range from mediocre to good fun but the Disney ones have been fucking awful, save for Rogue One. Last Jedi is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

It does to the fanbase. Would you like a sequel to a game you enjoy made by EA?

Ventress
Jango
Dengar for the memes

Jango Fett, Cad Bane, and the Grand Inquisitor.

>Start with shaming.
>Then shilling.
For fuck sakes, do you want me to make a thread for you. I'll do it if you buy me the game.

Attached: 1490716862404.jpg (338x246, 13K)

Well they certainly dont make outright bad games, just usually a decent game with one shitty thing in it

Like I said, that game isn't canon. It cannot and will not ever get a sequel. A totally separate and unrelated reboot, perhaps (however very unlikely), but not a sequel.

They already said no to Dengar, he was too OP in the first game anyway.

>Well they certainly dont make outright bad games
Are we suddenly pretending the last 12 years didn't happen?

The EAfront games aren't canon either but they get sequels.

Attached: 1547283682336.png (619x565, 377K)

>focus all your resources on singleplayer modes
>on clone wars content (heroes, reinforcements, new mode, new map)
>throw OT a bone with a luke and leia skin
>announce that you are making Rise of Skywalker content (maps, units, heroes)
>which means OT gets the shaft

just watch, after ROS, they will announce the end of roadmap for SWBF2 and get to work on SWBF3 leaving the OT in the same sorry neglected state its in right now for good

Attached: 1497311339863.jpg (321x306, 12K)

It hasn't retard
Ground combat still plays like shit

>STILL no capital supremacy mode

Attached: 1555302426592.png (1431x965, 1.24M)

It is inexcusable that the OT is not part of Capital Supremacy mode. Clone Wars cancer has gone on too long.

Honestly I don't mind since the 2015 game was ONLY ot shit

I do wish it was more balanced, but lord knows I got my fix

>STILL no capital supremacy mode
Why do you pretend to know what you are talking about

Good, OT is ass and everybody knows The Clone Wars is the perfect setting for an all out war instead of the guerrilla warfare that is presented in the originals

We need Dengar after Ventress as it makes the perfect opportunity to add video related in the game
youtu.be/H71lOBLwyOM

Because it hasn't, you stupid shill.

Good, OTfags have BF1 to play, in addition to having most of the hero roster focused on the OT

FACT
Clone Wars saved this game, its the perfect content to add for the games age demographic, in addition to it being the best era

Expanded universe OT is so much better than prequel shit.

Because people on Yea Forums are mostly retarded and it's the same people who get insta downvoted on reddit for shitposting about liberals, sjw, weeb trash, wow classic, h4rdc0r3 gayming and basically the usual manchildren stuff.
They come here cause nobody wants to see their stupid shit elsewhere.

>vehicles still do not spawn on map and only allow one player to pilot them

This is such a weird thing. Are the battlefield games like this too?

Fuck off and die EA shill

I suggest you stop being a retard. That's only in Capital Ship mode.

>anyone who doesn't happily eat everything EA shits out is a manchild
>citing redditor downvotes as an argument
Then why don't you go back there and talk with your fellow Smart Guys about how great the latest FIFA is?

>Literally developed as a pay-to-win shooter with the least amount of possible content to save cost
>game its inspired from was bloated compared to this anorexic excuse of a fucking game
>EA trying to save face with 'look we fixed the problems we created in the first place please give us money'

Balance how?

The only multiplayer mode it needs now is regular Conquest. Other than that they could add some more fun content like Ewok Hunt but they have their bases pretty much covered.

Attached: my-image (38).png (1216x697, 307K)

The game has gotten way better since release. It is meh but still someone fun

And yet, you're here crying your fucking eyes out about it.
>Boo hoo boo hoo, why aren't you like the other internet cool kids.

Attached: 1379552766319.gif (250x250, 993K)

Trigger warning, she looks kinda black and I know some of you /pol/fags hate that shit.

Attached: 39frrtls7ue21.jpg (960x1008, 142K)

>spammy shitfest on 2 sec respawn timers with worse chokepoints than operation locker
nigga please

Yes it was faggot.

Mando can suck my dick. Any Star Wars property that isn't centered around Jedi is shit. Jedi and Sith are the only cool things that are unique about the setting and without them as center pieces it's just not good sci-fi.

If anything she needs a wider nose and bigger cheeks, she had black-ish facial structure in the cartoon to begin with and it worked on her. That, and more orange skin. What the fuck is this borderline human skin tone?

Fuck off
Adding stuff from your shitty cartoon doesn’t change the fact that the gameplay is fundamentally flawed
Vehicles, tactics and squad play are non-existent.

Fuck off this game is shit and no matter how much garbage they add from your zoomer tv show it will never be good

Reminder that if you absolutely have to play BF2, you can get it for about 10 dollars from most key selling website.
Don't bother giving EA your money, the game is still too much even on sale.

Attached: 1393690047737.jpg (625x663, 90K)

>Phantom Menace above Attack of the Clones
Nigga you high?

I used to play the game a lot, enjoyed the heroes battles during the time blocking made enemies stagger, but after recently playing again it seems like they've just removed that mechanic altogether.
Which is fucking stupid because it was good being able to punish those retarded fucking attack spamming faggots but now that's all there is to do, blocking is pointless.

Switch all of bad with attack of the clones

Attack of the Clones is fucking terrible.

phantom menace is the same level of shit as attack of the clones simply because of jar jar and young anakin

He’s right though

The only good parts of AotC were the Obi Wan parts.

I agree but don't be butt hurt nothing is gonna change

But there are still good scenes in Phantom Menace. Attack of the Clones is all garbage.

Rogue One was good. I hope Mandalorian turns out good too.
youtube.com/watch?v=aOC8E8z_ifw

Tell that to George Lucas

>why the FUCK did nobody tell me how good this game has gotten since release
it's still a buggy ridden piece of garbage you shill
most of the hero/villain abilities don't work
enemies can hit you even when blocking with a lightsaber
when you get launched somewhere the game becomes buggy and lags before you land
sometimes your character will get stuck for no reason besides the game being a buggy piece of shit
a 400 battle point unit can take out a 3000 character unit with ease
character voice lines don't work half the time

shoo shoo you EA cock slurping apologist, until the bugs are fixed this game will remain shit
the small dev team should fix the base game before releasing more content that will be ridden with unplayable flaws, at this point in time their just adding more problems to the list instead of fixing it

The battle of geonosis was pretty cool tho but yeah there are some shit with anakin being a fucking retard and padme only liking him because she is a pedo

>Battle of Geonosis made no sense past its spectacle
>So in the old EU it became canon that Yoda was a really shitty general that couldn't manage large scale conflicts without making wasteful sacrifices of life that other Jedi could have avoided
It was kind of a weird trait for him to have, honestly.

It hasn't shill, and old Star Wars is still good. Take your EA/Disney shit and fuck off.

Attached: ROTJLUKECLOSEUPPOSE.jpg (569x789, 272K)

Also
>Star Wars 1313 will never be released
>LucasArts will never be together again

Disney really are Sith.

They've been off map spawn only for combat vehicles since BF1, but there is no limit to a single vehicle unless it's a small map on rush or something.

>solo that high up
That movie was literally a star wars themed cliche

It kind of makes sense tho since he was a jedi master and excelled more in the force than military tactics

Seething OTfag

Attached: 383e9803cd3e49e73d54ea5fc3a222cc.jpeg.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Because it's bad?

You're right, it just kind of flew in the face of the larger interpretation of him, where he was among the Jedi who saw the potential within the clones and encouraged their humanity, individuality and brotherhood among one another. So at the same time him being among the most inefficient generals that would send those clones to meaningless deaths was odd.

Plus they're probably gonna Dyke her soon as well

Attached: 20190420_114718.png (1387x743, 352K)

Yeah have you seen the new star wars the clone wars promotional

>Thanks Disney.
Disney can't into games. This was on DICE. They chose to make it that way to differentiate it from Battlefield. EA screwed up all the monetary stuff but the rest of the blame falls on DICE.

It was disney's fault since they signed onto EA making new shitty games for starwars

are they adding AI for full battles with vehicles yet? every map available? I own the ultimate version and I've literally never played most of the content because the server rotation doesn't make it

I haven't, but I'm not gonna lie Ahsoka always looked more like a clam diver than a rod climber to me anyway.

Nah, she craved that Bonteri dick

There is literally nothing wrong with being an otfag.

>game is loved because its a professional battlefield mod
>"let's make it not-battlefield"
genius

Disney fucked up Luke and Leia so they're probably gonna fuck her up too

Wasn't the EU on varying levels of canonisity?

>MUH CROSS ERA HEROS CANON WAAAAH
Gameplay is all that matters.

Idk the multiplayer revival was pretty good but it's still incredible laggy and full of bugs and most of the term you can't even connect to Servers. I really wish they'd have given it a little more support.

Playing against AI isn't that fun after a while.

Yes. The only winners are people who don't give a shit about canon and just want to have fun or a good story.

How are those people winners when Nu Star Wars is neither?

>Can't enjoy multiplayer games that much
I always get frustrated and disheartened. I feel like I have worse reaction time and worse situational awareness than everyone else, and it somehow seems like they're dealing a lot more damage than I am. Every time I fight a special class or vehicle or something, it just feels cheap and unfair rather than thrilling. I see videos of people playing and it seems fun, but then I try and it's not.

Also, playing the objective also feels like a huge crapshoot, it's so chaotic.

Attached: 1310509698040.png (601x695, 5K)

You don't. You just have less free time. If you're me anyway. Eventually you'll catch up.

Illuminatis and reptilians

I bought this game a few days ago by recommendation and was surprised how decent it was compared to launch. I like the heroes/villains and Battle Points system, but I seriously think the Star Cards are broken as fuck because they give older players advantages over new ones and halt progression.

Is there any particular reason why we can't have all of the weapons unlocked from the beginning and be able to upgrade them over time rather than having to grind for days just to use them?

Attached: troopahs.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>but I seriously think the Star Cards are broken as fuck because they give older players advantages over new ones and halt progression.
Now just imagine the game at launch when you paid real money to get those cards and they were MORE powerful than they were now, and also the only effective way to progress the heroes/villains and BP system.

what the FUCK

There's a reason even the normalfags revolted against this game to the point EA had to back down.

wrong

Sense of pride and accomplishment

Yeah, I would actually call it a good game now, but the Star Cards are still annoying. Really hurts to die to a thermal detonator and see the guy had explosion range and damage up 25% or whatever, like there's just nothing you can do about that.

What gameplay?

The game lacks good gameplay and EA thought that making it look pretty is the most important part

Nice try shill.

Are credits only used for skins?

yeah pretty much

Ahsoka always looked black. Aren't like, all twilek / Togruta's played by black girls in makeup?

That was the point of my post, to not give a fuck about the new shit.

I also wish that you could choose the maps you want to play rather than letting the game pick Tatooine for the fifth fucking time in a row

Thinking about uninstalling this game because it takes up so much disk space.
Have they added any new features since that big ass Geonosis map to keep me interested?

Attached: 1515644469219.jpg (518x539, 35K)

Because it hasn't
All they did was add content. They didn't fix anything. Maps are still linear corridors with objective designs that promote stomping and 10 minute matches.
Lightsaber combat is still a floaty clusterfuck with terrible hitboxes.
HvV is still a total trash fire.
Still has no vehicles on the map
Maps are tiny as fuck

>unironically parroting RedditLetterMedia
all that matters is that the writing is good

What's with the "cross era" autism?

>and get to work on SWBF3
Never gonna happen, Battlefront will always be known as that p2w series that tried to get children into gambling

Jesi and sith are literally the most boring fucking things about star wars, dont fucking reply to me.

>Ventress
Maybe I should play again

Replying.

what do you mean?

The first post and a few others complaining about it

>unironically parroting RedditLetterMedia
Wow its almost as if they're right and have good taste

Attached: 1417543373902.png (261x271, 160K)

>join today
>get completely fucked by players who have played since release because they've poured hours into the class to up its damaging and perks

fun

Lets be real. PRIOR to nuBattlefront 1's release. People were BEGGING for dice to make a battlefront game. It seemed like a logical choice. And it seemed simple.

>step 1 - Put star wars themed skins on existing Battlefield game
>step 2 - sell game and everyone loves you

They couldn't even do that right. Fuck dice.

Move attack of the clones from garbage to bad, Force Awakens to Garbage, and Rogue One to Okay. Revenge of the sith can either remain where it is or be moved up to good. I didn't see Solo so I have no idea if it's fine where it is or should move lower.

The OT have better movies, but they're lame as fuck when it comes to actual war settings.

>Rebels and Imperials are aesthetically basic and uninteresting
>Resistance and First Order also suffer from this
>Clone Wars era is aesthetically pleasing, "cool" and the best fit for a war setting

If anything, I'd prefer they skip OT and ST content and focus on more PT content.

>Clone Wars saved this game, its the perfect content to add for the games age demographic, in addition to it being the best era
This. Before the game had Clone Wars era content, I was 100% uninterested. As soon as we got more CW content, I brought it.

Just picture the Clone Wars TV show as S-rank too.

Attached: sw.png (1123x514, 257K)

Empire at War exists.

>tfw everyone thinks the empire are the good guys so you have to push a muh nazee narrative to make normies hate them

Disney always wins baby

>No server browser
That's all you need to say to prove a game is already missing a leg

Move RO and Basedlow to D
Move TLJ to F
Move RoTJ to C
Move RotS to B
Put Clone Wars show to B
My list.

And 90% of the mods involve some manner of conversion to the Clone Wars setting

Threadly reminder

Attached: 1561501714968.jpg (768x1851, 455K)

Nobody thinks the Empire are the good guys, it's just that everyone agrees they are cooler. Stormtroopers, Star Destroyers, TIE Fighters, and Darth Vader are just way cooler than anything the Rebels have.

>Nobody thinks the Empire are the good guys

Attached: 1501904785961.jpg (500x697, 120K)

Just ran through a few matches. It's decent fun. I bought the game around the time it released but never played it much. It's kinda fun for a quick match since you revive so fast, and it doesn't feel like a commitment to jump in a game.

I read somewhere that Kathleen was in deep shit with Disney for how badly TLJ was received being followed up by the Solo bomb, but I dunno if that was just internet rumorfagging

Don't give them a single penny. It only encourages more of this shit. Star Wars can only rest in peace when we collectively agree to stop leaving offerings next to the rotting corpse they've put on display.

>you and the love interest
What the fuck? I haven't touched EA's version, but how can you have a Battlefront story that follows specific people? The whole point is that you're just controlling random troopers who die by the dozens.

Yes, but it basically went like this:
1 - Lucas cares and will make the movies consistent with (this is basically just the stuff he made himself)
2 - all of the other creators care and will make their books/comics/games/cartoons consistent with
3 - was a mistake, let's all pretend it never happened (not very much goes here)

I don't care because I don't hate women

kys shill

>ea intern on his shill shift trying very hard and failing very badly to sound organic
kill yourself

Why are you so mad? Do you think that is why you have such a hard time meeting girls?

i like it, but the CS ship interiors are lame imo. everything is so narrow so it just becomes super campy and a huge cluster. that part gets annoying quick

Attached: Star Wars Battlefront II (2017) Screenshot 2019.08.26 - 01.08.39.89.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

You're still not fitting in. Go get your speech chip checked out by your EA overlords you pathetic marketing automaton

You need to grind out everything to a retarded degree before anything is good. You have to grind a lot to unlock other weapons and then you have to grind out with each gimped gun in order to get the attachments that make them usable

There's nothing in the perks which makes you that much more powerful than the base. It's just a prick way of changing your abilities.

No I'm serious. Look at how genuinely angry you are because of a single opposing opinion. Name calling, lashing out. I hope for your sake you at least have a therapist you visit off of Yea Forums

>multiplayer has got good
>single player is still garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=HB2ouW2Asa4

I don't understand the plot.

The campaign has a main character, Iden Versio. There are a couple missions throughout where you also play as Luke, Han, Leia, and Lando but for the majority of the game you play as Iden. She and her wingman who defects to the Rebels with her fall in love during the story.

The plot is strangely reliant on you having read or seen other extended canon content. It's very odd

Is a player who's played for a year at an inherent advantage over a new player by virtue of unlocks?

it'll never be good
>if you are new, you'll get destroyed by players with better guns and higher stat cards since starter guns are absolutely garbage
>garbage maps, only fun game mode is capital supremacy which only has 4 maps that's only set in the clone wars
>every other mode is awful, galactic assault is boring
>copying Overwatch and having a shitty Overtime mechanic again
this game is casual to the max

>There are a couple missions throughout where you also smash bugs in a cramped cave as Luke
ftfy

Not really. Everything except heroes are pretty balanced, no matter what people say. But you might prefer the unlock stuff for your own playstyle which would make it easier.

The only good scenes in Phantom Menace is Pod-racing and Maul vs Qui Gon.

Attack of the Clones scenes with Obi-wan were kino. From Death Sticks, to the 50's restaurant, to fighting Jango. The only good Anakin scenes were the ones without dialogue, the death of his mother and the factory scene. Then all of Genosis was cool... save for Jango's easy death.

>get killed by jet trooper
>fag literally has been playing nothing but this disastrous game with this one class who he's gotten to level fucking 900
What an embarrassing playerbase

Attached: 1521068308687.jpg (288x224, 25K)

fuck off shill

>rogue one
>good and not in bad

Attached: 60215086_10215090882845089_3208865367870930944_n.jpg (680x680, 32K)

Capital Supremecy on Naboo, Kaasyyyk, Geonosis, and Kamino. Adds Infiltrator units unique to those maps.

Clones got a new tank and CIS now finally have Droidika's.

September is giving us Felucia, but I am hearing it is Capital Supremacy only.

It should be in the highest tier.

if you're a drooling retard (like most star wars fans) then it sure is
otherwise it's absolutely awful

>Disney really are Sith.
Sith at least have passion in what they do. Disney are Jedi, deprived of anything remotely interesting and trying to pretend they don't ruin everything they touch.

I could be. But that doesn't stop it having the best characters and story with none of the bullshit the other movies get bogged down by.

ah, ironic post
my bad

Attached: 1566707334398.jpg (249x250, 5K)

t. Dooku

He was right you know

Does it have good single player? Can you have bot matches yet?

Ur braking mai hart :'(
Or are you a sequel faggot?

It's what you'd expect. Nothing to write home about. There are bot matches, and there's going to be some new co-op stuff along with horde mode in september.

It's worth it for that. I played it way back at release and hated it, but they've fixed a lot since then.

>special troops are 3rd person only
FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS YOU SHITS YOU FUCKERS

I don't care if she looks black but couldn't they at least have made her somewhat attractive?

Be quiet traitor

recently bought it and been having fun
but triple xp just ended and wow, this is fucking awful to play
it takes an eternity just to level up, why the fuck is it like this? who'd want to play this garbage if the leveling is awful

Never even seen an episode of the show you're talking about kiddo.

Imagine having taste this fucking bad. Do you genuinely believe anyone would have cared about Star Wars if not for Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan, and Darth Vader? It would have flopped if in the hallway Darth Vader pulled out a blaster and shot Ben in the fucking head. Retard poster detected.

This is true, but the execution of the Jedi/Sith is atrocious in the main movies.

yeah it's becoming standard. I'd rather have that prestige shit from cod.

it's not just the leveling up system
the game itself is just a massive cluster fuck
balancing is garbage for new players, heroes are so outrageously broken when you get blue or purple cards and extremely underpowered when you don't have any
no content despite the maps, majority being awful
like who is this game made for because it just plays so badly

The only traitors present in the Clone Wars were the Jedi themselves.

The only fans Star Wars has left are people who love clones and droids. The most popular games were literally about blasters and lightsabers were either nonexistent or a small part of the game.

How populated is it on PC?

Everyone hates star wars even in the old days beside OT era

Am i the only person here who LOL'd when they saw the heads on sticks. I mean stormtroopers have always been portrayed as hilariously week and incompetent. Not exactly a combat trophy to have their head on a stick. The should have made it a stronger character like a wookie or something.

Where the fuck did you even get that from lmao

It's one of those games that was a shitpile at release so you didn't want to play. It improved over time, so now it would be worth playing. Problem is it's loaded with a leveling mechanic that means unless you've been playing since release you're not going to have a fun time. It's a weird scenario where unless you ate the shit back then you're going to have a sub-par experience now.