Be honest...

Be honest, as someone that never played WoW that much outside of Cata and will be going into it for the first time in years, will it be worth it?

Attached: World-of-Warcraft-Classic-1141986.jpg (590x350, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avoidstreamers.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as you have friends to play with, yes

>Be honest,
I can't make your opinion up for you. Try it yourself and form an original opinion for once you sheep.

how the fuck should we know you utter fucking retard?

ruins your classic wow server

Attached: BnUUh5KE.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Fucking sticky this.
"Guys, people like Asmongold, Esfand, Soda, all get paid to play, they make a living from it, they are paid and in return glorify the “lifestyle”, you on the other hand, do not.

Think hard before committing your life to an MMO. Don’t come to Yea Forums crying about all the shortcomings in your life etc years from now.

Buy a guitar, start reading, go to gym, enroll in a course.

The game is fun, but it absolutely destroys those who struggle with self control, I’ve seen it first hand, good friends are still picking up the pieces from the damage this thing (Vanilla WOW) did to them, this message is for those type of guys, think HARD before engaging with this game.

Peace."

why don't you ask in one of the three dozen threads that are already up, you stupid fucking nigger

Haven't reached the hourly quota yet.
>0.01 Blizzbucks have been added to your account

Feels good to be nowhere near Faerlina.

Remember kids, use protection tomorrow:
avoidstreamers.com/

Attached: 1562799313107.png (1147x623, 406K)

That's the dumbest shit I've ever read.

>calling for a sticky of your own post
stopped reading there, AIDS faggot that acts like a tripfag

No, game is going to run empty after first month

I'm not going to play it and I was a hardcore raider during vanilla. More that I'm not doing that shit again than anything. Too old and not enough time to be fucking around grinding to 60. Let alone doing MC and BWL again.

Anybody want to explain why Discord is such a fucking resource hog when ventrillo and teamspeak weren't? It literally does nothing to justify it's presence.

Nah. It's riding massively on nostalgia value. If you don't have that you're missing out on like half the hype of classic.

>hardcore raider during vanilla
Pathetic boomer

How many wheezing 300 pound 30+ year olds are gonna die this week doing 72 hour stints?

Attached: 1541766587828.jpg (644x381, 56K)

Bout 350

I disagree. I played on a private server with my friends who were getting ready for classic and I had much more fun than I did with cata and onward.

>reddit spacing
didn't read lmao go dilate tranny

It'll be worth it up until phase 6. What Blizzard does after that really determines if it's worth it or not. The best idea I've seen so far is to potentially do progression servers, but instead scale down each expansion to level 60 and remove some of the bad features from each expansion. For example if they were to add BC:
Make Tier 4 raids = Tier 1
Make Tier 5 Raids = Tier 2
Make Tier 6 Raids = Tier 6
Remove Flying Mounts
Remove Resilience
Remove Arenas?

Blizzard is going to fuck everything up past phase 6 anyways though.

yes if you like mmos in any capacity you'll have fun 100%

already too late for me, might as well go all in. again.

>avoidstreamers.com/
based

i wish there was some sort of concentration camp where all streamers and their zoomer fanboy would be forced to play at. ''The aids zone'' maybe

Just fucking move around every hour then, blood clots aren't a fucking meme.

God I hope it does that to me. Life is shit

I guess millenial is too hard for you to spell.

FUCK WHAT CLASS AND ALLIANCE DO I PICK!?
I HAVE NEVER PLAYED WOW BEFORE!
I want to heal and do good dps (magic preferably)

Either priest, druid, or shaman then
Unless you are really lucky with your guild you will not be doing damage in raids
If you're going Alliance go Dwarf priest, otherwise races don't matter

is it fun solo

Living in Tokyo so I have to play on the Asia server, just looked and all the realms have chink names. Will there be based Australians or is the dream over bros?

Aus bros are on oceanic