Read the Astral Chain devblog:

Read the Astral Chain devblog:
platinumgames.com/official-blog/games/astral-chain/

Listen to the Astral Chain theme song on a loop:
youtube.com/watch?v=yNgv60tv4rY

Shitpost about how the game is going to flop.

Attached: astralch.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PghnwYV8Wd8
youtube.com/watch?v=_u6bafCm5Cg
youtu.be/Vyp3S6zLmUE
streamable.com/qnqub
mynintendonews.com/2019/08/23/famitsu-heres-the-closing-comments-from-the-first-review-of-astral-chain/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_thinking
pcgamer.com/uk/dolphin-devs-estimate-theyve-done-dollar10-million-worth-of-work-emulating-the-gamecube-and-wii/
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190830T00&p0=538&msg=Astral Chain&font=cursive
strawpoll.me/18448005
youtu.be/I7bJQDYFrPU
gonintendo.com/stories/332119-miyamoto-and-aonuma-were-key-in-making-cadence-of-hyrule-happen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niche game, shitposters will have it easy

The game better go full Kamen Rider.

Attached: 1566731018800.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

I though this game was gonna do well, but it going ot release next friday and still isn't in the top 10 best selling games for the switch anywhere.

No shill not today.

Yeah, seething shitters said the same thing about Pokemon LGPE last year for months on end. OOPS!

Can't wait to see mentally traumatised haters shouting "N-N-Nintendo Bonus!"

It doesn't matter if it flops because Nintendo funded the project and its objective is to give variety to the Switch's exclusive library, not to sell.

So, if you have a hacked Switch go ahead without fear; Nintendo already paid for Astral Chain.

Here's your male vocalist bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=PghnwYV8Wd8

Why would you give a fuck about 'sales'. You reek of a Sonyfag.

I only care about it selling ONE copy. The one being sold to ME

Doesn't matter. I'm gonna wait until I can play it on yuzu.

Attached: sam gideon like a boss.jpg (841x470, 55K)

You get to name the one you play right? I'm leaning towards "Kyou" at the moment.

The female vocalist has worked on a few Kamen Rider songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=_u6bafCm5Cg

I know and i dig the song but i just hope for a legit henshin and that wearing the arm legion doesn't cut it.

Attached: 1566732131903.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Review embargo lifts tomorrow apparently.

Name a video game character that has a cuter butt than female Akira. Please understand that cute butt is not synonymous with sexy ass.

I just don't understand how people can enjoy tv shows that rely on terrible, terrible cg

>when you fuse with your Legion for the final battle

Attached: alphas.png (400x528, 298K)

PLEASE TELL ME THIS HAPPENS!

God yes

I need more Zetkino after that blueball ending

What happened in the ending? I stopped reading in 2015 when the pacing went to absolute shit.

Jena can fuse with a chimera, so the player doing the same shouldn't be off the table.

>I came to deliver JUSTICE.

Story goes full circle to chapter 1, Jin ends up a loner again, then timeskip with Kouga having taken over the city with a full on futuristic comic book setting with Jin as its dark hero, and then it ends with "End of Act 1" hinting that it was just a prologue to a much bigger story. We all know there will never be any more though.

Bad day for plat, game looks bland in terms of gameplay but artstyle is passable if not generic

This will be a wakeup call for plat and stop developing games for nintendo they will most likely get bought by sony or ms

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Nintendo has been funding Platinum only because the executives want to play their games.

its an acquired taste

Attached: KNOCKOUT.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

I don't like Zi-O's costumes very much, but they mostly keep the CG for the really ridiculous stunts, it's a lot of wire work and hand to hand fighting otherwise.

the game wont flop but it will suck

how so?

The amount of asspain this game produces is impressive

the another riders and ouma zi-o were the only good suits in the show

Attached: KRZiO-Another_Decade.png (385x800, 510K)

why would the game flop? it seems fine to me, platinum makes good games.

switch exclusive

these spergs have been reeeeing nonstop about botw for more than two years now

BotW was shit though. This actually looks like fun

Ok ok I’ll fucking buy it

Attached: 1C810240-B7D0-40A9-9906-97B69638C493.png (566x663, 437K)

gameplay looks weird

looks fine to me, how do you mean?

I’d believe it
Hell Miyamoto commissioned Candance of Hyrule just because he got addicted to Nercodancer

i mean it looks as if the game had weird "hit effects", do you know what I mean? ill probably buy the game anyway, but im sceptical, im also not sure if i like the combo system, but we will have to see

Will we ever go back to simple designs? Zero-One looks cool but it will get neon shit tacked all over it.

>character designer worked on zetman and tiger&bunny
im ready for some kino designs

Attached: heart from kamen rider drive.png (913x688, 1.22M)

Weird how?
Explain your thoughts

Attached: 1566529473582.png (628x1084, 833K)

the another riders look like standard kaijin fare to me
tell me how another decade looks any different from something like daguva

Attached: N-Daguva-ZebaHD.png (493x1150, 848K)

>Miyamoto
I want Super Sentai the game but I don’t wanna pay for the license
>Platinum
How’s a game about Chains in an Astral Plain?
>Miyamoto
Sounds good to me!
>Platinum
How’s a Medieval setting?
>Miyamoto
Boring! Go cyberpunk like that 2077 game!
>Platinum
Right away sir

I mean main Riders, I love the idea of twisted, warped designs as villains. I like Drive's base design OK, but then we get into weird shit. Gaim and Ex Aid as a whole look ridiculous. Build is passable if you squint but then all the other weird forms come out. I guess variety is good, but I don't think I've seen a suit I liked more than Kabuto's.

cute

for riders i like simpler designs more as well im not gonna lie
i thought exaid's designs made sense in the setting though since it was all 90's rad video games bullshit
drive and build had some horrible designs though, type technic and pretty much every single best matches were terrible
for zi-o, like i really only liked ouma zi-o, and the ouma form from the movie

zero-one's base form looks slick but im not gonna delude myself into thinking we'll get simple designs for a whole show in this day and age where toei has to sell a billion toys per season

Thicc

NOOOOOOOOOO PLATINUM STOP DEVELOPING GAMES FOR NINTENDOOOOOO I WILL HACK THEM ALL AND MAKE THEM FREE SO YOU WIN NO MONEY!!!

Attached: 1449455446347.png (1228x1502, 554K)

Is it worth for me to use my other voucher to get Astral Chain?
Cause I have everything else I already got physical.

>retail is €50
>digital is €60
Why would I ever buy switch games digital when they are more expensive?

Based Nintendo

Your webm needs sound.
>youtu.be/Vyp3S6zLmUE

streamable.com/qnqub
gotchu senpai

Totally defeats purpose of their silly voucher system

>underaged retard hours

>Implying anyone will give them a better deal or creative freedom

>tie gets pressed between her tits by her gear
top tier design

I’d just go to Walmart and get it physical
It’s 50$ there

Retards like you make me realize that you illiterate fucks have no fucking clue on how video game development and contracts work.
Nintendo is literally responsible for keeping Platinum afloat for the last decade (alongside Square.) Sales dont matter at all to Platinum as money goes to Ninty anyway.
>inb4 b-but kamiya said that Nier saved Platinum.
You retards never really read further into what he said. He said that Nier's mainstream success helped attract more attention of young devs looking for jobs to go for Platinum as he wants fresh blood in the company. Platinum was never in a financially problematic situation.
If anything Ninty letting Platinum run wild is EXACTLY what they want. MS would force them to multiplayer shit and Sony would make them go into muh cinematic garbage genre.
If you are an action fan, Ninty is the best possible partner for Platinum. of course Square can be even better by letting them put their games on everything but SE is run by fucking jews and morons so it'll never happen

More like Walmart match prices with digital
In Japan and Canada an average game is 80$ new
In America we actually price games to a standard a 1st for America

The silly voucher system only works in japan where games doesn't have a meme standard price if 60 dollars. This majes the vouchers an actual good dwal, specially for expensive games like xenoblade 2 which was kicked up back into the top 10 for a month thanks to the vouchers.

Attached: homura (xenoblade (series) and etc) drawn by sssemiii - 6297dae61f10e0df3385e01d7cc4adbd.png (600x900, 437K)

>he didn't get it when it was only 44 €

Attached: 1410467181595.png (416x396, 174K)

This
Hell they only reason Nier Automa didn’t have as much corporate fuck shit is because they thought it was gonna flop

So for once Square’s retarded thinking works on their favor

*Of
*Makes
I just discovered my IP range go banned from uploading pics and distracted me from spell checking.

What country?

germany

This
Xenoblade was 80 fucking burgers
The voucher said 20 more burgers and you get a second 1st party game.
160$ < 100$

(*´Д`)ハァハァ

I forgot one:
*Deal

German girls are top notch. There was a few at work this year doing a college placement thing.

German girls are a good fuck too if you find a good one

>really want to play this game and a few other Switch titles
>really don't want really, really don't want Nintendo released some minor revision with better battery life and nothing else
At this point I don't know if I should get a fucking Switch to play these games now or try to be patient for a few years until yuzu can catch up so I don't have to play them with eyecancer upscaling and with glorious 30FPS stutter and input lag.

I'm not really into casual fucking. I'd rather get a gf.

Yuzu will be a Mario Odyssey and BOTW 2 emulator and you’re gonna fucking like it.

I really don't give a shit about either of those, so if that's the case I guess I will never use yuzu.

Ive been avoiding the blogs and previews in general because i want to play the game blind, i already know i want it

>Shitpost about how the game is going to flop

It will if journalists call it a flop because they need a brain cell to control their legion

Pretty much
I’d just shallow your pride and just buy it it much much faster.
T. Guy who waited forever for emulated Bayonetta 2 but ended up just buying it on Switch because it’s been fucking forever

Unchained mode is for journalists the “Press A to be awesome” mode

>So for once Square’s retarded thinking works on their favor
I don't understand how Square still operate at times. Do they continuously fail upwards?

mynintendonews.com/2019/08/23/famitsu-heres-the-closing-comments-from-the-first-review-of-astral-chain/

Here are the famitsu reviews.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25 Famitsu Here’s the closing comments from the first review of Astral Chain My (790x843, 71K)

Just wait for the switch pro, you and I know it is coming, I am liking this ninte do exclusive lineup but I will wait until the pro version comes out, unless you have a terminal disease I don't see a reason to not wait, the switch pro will come out for metroid prime 4 and Bayonetta 3, it will be a perfect timing.

As long as Yuzu remains Patreon funded, it's literally never going to be finished.

Every action game has had an automatic mode since DMC

Looks like the check didn't clear.

Oh shut the fuck up already.

You know how famitsu scores work, right?

It's not really about pride. I'd gladly pay Nintendo if they were willing to offer a top-tier experience, but they're not. It's kind of an issue of backlog. I know I'll never completely get through my backlog so I need to choose what games to play. Do I play these games with ugly upscaling artifacts on my 4K screens and with constant 30FPS stutter now or should I just pick some other good games to play which don't suck ass on the technical side?

>Just wait for the switch pro, you and I know it is coming
Do we really? And even if it is coming, we don't know whether games will automatically render at higher resolution and FPS, they might need dedicated patches in which case old games may never get them. Plus Nintendo has announced absolutely nothing about a faster version, aren't they just releasing some portable-only shit?

I guess, though RPCS3 is also on Patreon and has been making some nice progress so I suppose not all hope is lost.

Describe the game by only referencing other Platinum games

what is going on with that woman on the right? she looks strange

Case in point that fucking Yandere Sim game still isn’t fucking done

Chill the austim you sound like someone who never owned a vita/ 3DS
HD on the go is a pipe dream finally coming to fruition
This isn’t a 5 lb stationary box
It’s less than a lb portable console running off 10 watts of power

For all the draw back this thing is throwing some heavy punches for being only 300$
Unless you wanna pay 1000$ for a IPad Switch

I'm expecting 7/10 - it was good but the women are too good-looking.

I don't know why people hold out hope for a Pro model. The only thing coming is a backwards compatible console in 202x

ANyone know who is the main villain and final boss?

This. Kamen Rider is at its best when it uses practical effects and camera work instead of over-relying on atrocious CG.

>the beautiful graphics are top-notch
HUE!

>implying Yuzu will change a fixed framerate

Nigga stop being a baby

>you sound like someone who never owned a vita/ 3DS
I don't play games "on to go" so no, I never had portable consoles. The portability of the Switch is a drawback to me, not an advantage.

Plenty of emulators do it via patches, why wouldn't yuzu be able to do it too?

If that were true there wouldn't be videogamey videogames on any platform.
I was playing a bit of EDF5 on PC and it was as videogamey as it gets, and that game isn't available on the Switch.

I wouldn't listen to Famitsu if I was you.
They've given perfect scores to very questionable games.

Well then I have nothing for you.

Attached: 7EF54D35-28C0-458D-BFED-B19ACDC18B71.jpg (480x281, 39K)

I will wait for metroid prime 4.

Da fuck your talking about, modders have been fixing fixed framerates since forever. We literally just saw that happening with Demon's Souls not two weeks ago.

Day one pirate for me! I hope it leaks early.

>People are expecting a Toku game when the intro and atmosphere are so "Eva-esque"

This is going to be Platinum's subversion game. It will start Toku as fuck and turn into a psychological horror where the final battle will take place entirely in the her's mind.

Screen cap this.

Day 1

>game comes out in 4 days
>still no .nsp or .xci available
This is the price of an overrated game.
The truth is that we're starving for games, that's why we enjoy FE3H, DQXI demo and waiting so much for Astral Chain.

Why does Yea Forums insist that this game is going to flop?

because they're SEETHING as usual
kids think that if they say something enough times it's going to become true eventually
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_thinking

Attached: drool.png (534x588, 267K)

Read this and eat a dick you ungrateful fuck. Yes, it takes a very long time to get emulation running right, maybe the fact you aren't getting paid enough to do this kind of job in your spare time has something to do with it.

pcgamer.com/uk/dolphin-devs-estimate-theyve-done-dollar10-million-worth-of-work-emulating-the-gamecube-and-wii/

The sibling you play as, you name. The one you don't pick is named Akira.

>I'd gladly pay Nintendo if they were willing to offer a top-tier experience
Trust me, you wouldn't. Nintendo can't compete with everyone else in hardware, so if you wanted similar specs, you'd be paying something like double the competitor console.

It feels like Nier Automata, in that I’ll WANT to like it, I’ll TRY to like it, but I just won’t.

Famitsu is historically VERY generous to Nintendo. You can't trust them.

>We are starving for games
>That's why we're enjoying all of the games we're playing/getting.

People are always looking for "the next TORtanic" and are so desperate for it that they try to force it with every high profile release.

>Final boss
>You lose your access to legion / yours is destroyed
>All hope seems lost
>Your sibling sacrifices themselves to save you
>You fuse to avenge your lost sibling
>NG+ allows you to play in fused mode

Attached: 1495506192624.gif (500x650, 839K)

January-May 2019 : literally no games
this summer : 3-4 games decent

But yeah Switch and its 3000 titles from steam is cool.

Fuck you I donated a 100$ on time still 11 years is a long as time

Getting the collector's edition on Thursday
Gonna be exciting, I'm happy to see how it turned out

Oh no, the poor thieves aren't getting paid enough for stealing other people's technology and IPs how tragic woe is them

This seems like something Platinum would do considering they hid half the wonderful 101 unite morphs behind challenges and NG+

Emulation of old consoles is cool. I don't really support emulation of brand new stuff but to old games you otherwise don't have access to its really nice. Just finished playing Demons Souls on PS3 emulator.
Issue is poorfags and edgelords tend to care about emulation more for the piracy aspect than the preservation one. And preservation is going to become really important since once game streaming takes off it will no longer be possible and any game can completely stop existing at any time.

Well it's a situation where Nintendo really likes to pack games into the Summer and Fall seasons, and the usual AAA release cadence is more spread out with a focus in the holiday season of October to December.

Maybe they'll do a thing where we can chain enemies for extremely limited movesets with new moves, like the halo weapon in bayonetta

That opening is the most generic shit I've ever heard. Fucking Nier and even MGR had more distinct opening tracks.

can someone give me a quick rundown on the mechanics
are you fully controlling two characters are once

>Thinking Patreon actually works in the patron's favor

He doesn't know...

>STILL no leak
I'll be busy with classic starting tomorrow so I guess I'm getting spoiled.

If shitposters are so desperate for a TORtanic for then to make fun iff, why they didn't shitpost about the actual switch flop: sushi strikers?

pretty sure there's a sixth legion, the claw one that's shown off in the beginnign of the intro

I am not at all hyped or interested in this game, the hell is wrong with me Yea Forums? I just want to keep playing FE.

The Legion will auto attack enemies you send it to (it does an attack as soon as you send it so you can spam send if you want it to decide when it attacks I guess), legions also have their like, real moves by desu I don't know how you make them do them. Legion is moved around manually with ZL+ right stick so you can move the player and legion around simultaneously. Character controls like standard platinum fare, they have a baton, gun, and big baton basically. Blue flashes happen sometimes (don't know the trigger sorry), and if you do an attack as soon as you see the flash you get powerful sync attacks with your legion.
Chain is important too, you can jump to do air combos by sending your legion to a launched enemy and then pulling yourself too the Legion like a hookshot, if you control your Legion to circle an enemy it will become chained up and stunned so you can get attacks off, chain also acts as a trip if you send it out in a line and enemies walk into it. I've seen these mechanics combined in interesting ways.
Game is heavily built around switching legions on the fly and making use of their different abilities, iirc you can time these weapon changes during certain attacks/combos and then when the new legion comes out the old legion still stays until it finishes it's combo so you have two legions out for that brief time which might have some potential style or setups.
Sorry I don't know the exact specifics of everything but to answer your question you are controlling two characters but the second character has a bit of automation too it so it's not a complete nightmare. Don't let the word autoattack scare you though from what we've seen of higher level gameplay it's all very deliberate attacks. I haven't played the game so can't really explain.

No need to bother shitposting, the game would be vaporware on any other console and will sell just as much here. It shitposts itself.

That is not shitposting, that is "nothing".

There’s not much to shit post about and no one cares.
A lot of people cared about Star Wars
Who gives a fuck about some match 3 game?

It literally releases in 5 days retard.

Eh, I might, depending on what exactly they deliver. I'd definitely be willing to pay significantly more for a console which could play the games I'm interested in at (minimum) 1080p and 60FPS. How much I'm willing to play ultimately depends on the number of games I find interesting and on what the hardware can do for my money.

you mean 3.5 days
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190830T00&p0=538&msg=Astral Chain&font=cursive

Attached: lappy.webm (896x504, 245K)

Yes and no. You main attack with one person but can move the Legion around who simultaneously attacks. You can wrap a chain around enemies to lock them into place.

that's completely nonsensical

OOO, W and Wizard don't look bad at all with their upgraded forms.

Patreonware is a step up above vaporware

Oh fuck it’s japan time

Any good gameplay vids?

>your brainwashed sibling gets a fused design like Zetman
Please, they're already referencing it through the color schemes.

Not really
A big reason Sony and Microsoft are able to construct the consoles they have at the price point they're at at launch is because they have enough leverage to put pressure on parts manufacturers to give lower prices. If you're AMD or some other parts manufacturer, and Microsoft says they want some mid-range GPU or CPU at at a lower price than normal because it will move X number of units over Y number of years, then AMD is likely to work with them because the long-term gross return is worth it. Microsoft would likely also be willing to help front the cost of making any customizations to the chips and parts they want. Overall, Sony and Microsoft are able to produce more powerful consoles at a lower price due to the cost they're able to negotiate for those parts.
Conversely, Nintendo doesn't have nearly as much bargaining power because their systems don't generally sell as much these days as an Xbox360 or a PS4.
The result is that they simply aren't able to get the same amount of power per dollar out of parts manufacturers. Hence, they always seem to stay a generation behind becacuse while tech may progress quickly, the expected cost of a console progresses less quickly and all console manufacturers have to work within that price range

This
They don’t care about a powerful console because it’s far cheaper to use cheaper older tech and lower the price while making a profit

Nintendo literally has Nvidia in their corner
If they negotiated while they could put out a box that literally just a 300$ GTX 1080 ti in a box
They just don’t want to

You forgot the most important part
>The insert song's chorus kicks in

Why would they do? The GCN taught them the wrong lesson. As far as they're concerned, having powerful hardware results in a flop.

Once again, nonsensical. Nintendo has access to the factories and manufacturers, and can negotiate prices as well as Sony and Xbox. Your whole argument is based on the fact that they are selling less systems when this generation alone they sold over well 100 millions (13 millions Wii U, 70+ millions 3DS, 35 millions Switch). The generation of the Xbox 360 you are talking about they sold over 100 millions Wii and 150 millions Nintendo DS. They don't make powerful console because the last time they made one it flopped despite being cheaper (the Gamecube), and because they are conservative with development cost (a lot of their partners like AlphaDream, GameFreaks, etc are still scaling to HD)

>Nintendo literally has Nvidia in their corner
What do you mean? Nvidia and Nintendo may be in a partnership but that doesn't mean that they're friends. Nintendo negotiated to get some deal on the OLDER Tegra chip, And I'm sure they negotiated as much as they could given how badly the Wii U did to dent the coffers.
>If they negotiated while they could put out a box that literally just a 300$ GTX 1080 ti in a box
>They just don’t want to
That is some naive ass shit.
Are you telling me that Nintendo's negotiators didn't try their best to get the best hardware they could leverage at the lowest cost possible? Do you really think they'd forsake the fundamental financial responsibility of getting the most competitive parts with the highest chance of success possible just to be weird or quirky?
You realize that the people who run the business side of Nintendo aren't the weirdoes who run the game development, yes? Those are different divisions with different leadership and different priorities.
Again, Nvidia and Nintendo aren't friends. Nvidia wouldn't give any console manufacturer a component at a cost lower than what it cost to make it.
At present, the build cost for Nintendo to make a single Nintendo switch is $260

Jealous snoyggers as usual.

Depends what you consider OOO's upgraded form. TaJaDor is fine but PuToTyra and Super TaToBa are just gaudy.

They really need their own board are something

>Once again, nonsensical. Nintendo has access to the factories and manufacturers, and can negotiate prices as well as Sony and Xbox
Not really
Consoles are often sold at a loss at the beginning of a generation. That was the case for the 360, Xbone, PS4, at least.
This is fine when you're a larger company that can eat the short-term cost of losses in laying down groundwork for a market to sell software too but Nintendo doesn't generally have that wiggle room.
>when this generation alone they sold over well 100 millions (13 millions Wii U, 70+ millions 3DS, 35 millions Switch)
Over three different systems and three different parts manufacturers (AMD, DMP, and Nvidia, respectively).
You look at the general decline of sales of Nintendo systems and it would seem to any manufacturer that selling costs at a lower profit margin isn't helpful. The only exception to this rule is the Wii, which, (incidentally) only sold as well as it did since it was using cheap last-gen parts that drove the console cost stupidly low compared to the competition (as well as the casual blue ocean marketing approach).
The gross profit for a parts manufacturer looking at Nintendo vs Sony or Microsoft is pretty stark, particularly in the last gen where the Wii U seriously underperformed and even the 3DS did worse than the GBA from two generations ago.

The GCN failed because Nintendo refused to give out devkits, and refused to use normal cds like everyone else. They had panasonic patent those tiny 1.3 g discs for them. Most publishers abandoned the GCN because it was more of a netloss to develop for then ps2 and xbox.

we need /vzc/ first
strawpoll.me/18448005

Attached: cry.png (143x143, 36K)

Going by the biological link with the legion, the fact that that one hybrid lady has purple energy, and the trailer where the PC is purpled up you're 100% going to gattai.

Well the game is going to flop, but that doesn't mean it'll be a bad or good game. We won't know till we get our hands on it. But to be honest, it looks boring as fuck. I kinda wish platinum would find a way to evolve their gameplay. Instead just making the same action games with a different skin.

>Are you telling me that Nintendo's negotiators didn't try their best to get the best hardware they could leverage at the lowest cost possible?
Yes they did, and in that form factor, at that power consumption level, that got us the Switch.
>You realize that the people who run the business side of Nintendo aren't the weirdoes who run the game development, yes?
Actually, they mostly are. Hardware development and software development have been integrated, and the vast majority of their executives have a game development backgroud.
>Nvidia wouldn't give any console manufacturer a component at a cost lower than what it cost to make it.
That goes without saying and is also valid for Sony and Microsoft. I explained to you here why they aren't making the same boxes as the other: it's a niche, so less competition; keep dev costs under control (and more importantly employees headcount under control); and the last time they did make the same box, it flopped.

>PuToTyra and Super TaToBa
Ok, yeah those two were pretty gaudy.

>The count for Disaster of the Wild was over 635
Nanoseconds

I addressed your other points elsewhere, but not the "consoles being sold at a loss" argument. Yes, it's true Nintendo avoid selling at a loss, but that wouldn't double the price of a system as you said. PS4 was profitable with one game sold. That's how much in Sony pocket? 30% of $60, woah a whole $20 loss. How can Nintendo compete selling a power-equivalent system for $20 more.

I’m pretty sure 5 years from now will still have BOTW shitposts

Shilling of this shitty 30 fps "action" game is beyond limits.
Are shitchtards really THAT desperate with games droughts?

An user from a previous thread early in the day posted this, but the post got deleted. What does this mean?

Attached: 1566740879315.png (663x277, 136K)

Maybe it changes the OS to previous Platinum game character voices
B for Bayonetta?

Most likely. I'd really expect Bayo since it's a no-brainer and Nintendofags would recognize it. 2B is the only other female character from a game developed by Platinum that has her name have a "B" in it, but Nintendofags aren't familiar with NieR (unless you're an idort).

>R for Rodin
>J for Jeanne
>S for 9S
>W for Wonder Red
I dont think we'd get any MGR voices or anything in this, nor get any DMC stuff

Yea Forums IF YOU DON'T BUY THIS GAME, YOU'LL BE LEADING HUMANITY STRAIGHT TO DAMNATION!

Attached: 1490734271466.jpg (500x403, 42K)

>extremely stupid post
>anime female picture
Cant say I'm surprised

>anime hater didn't get the reference

Can't say I'm surprised

gib milkers

Attached: apu.png (665x604, 319K)

Ok, OP.
Geez.
Calm down.

Attached: AD4C782A-16F6-4BB1-A11A-233549830A1F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

>P for Pod

Would be cool

Even if Onma form is stronger, Grand Zi-o still has the hypest henshin.
>youtu.be/I7bJQDYFrPU

>can change the voice
Thank fuck, I'll go insane if I have to hear the same IRIS ON IRIS ON IRIS ON IRIS ON shit. Though now makes me curious what other voices will be. Your twin perhaps?

>Platinum games is full of Art brainlets
Noooo, Poor Naoya

Attached: Platinum brainlets.png (720x509, 238K)

Good shit

Attached: CEC24445-7C73-4BD8-AAE0-3B08857C92D1.jpg (750x1289, 420K)

Good thing I'm light skinned. The fact that she's your twin or something like that makes it pretty difficult to immersive yourself if you planned on making your character match your darker skin tone but your sibling is forced to have a Japanese name.

Do you think your twin gets fucked by the villains when captured
Just asking as a joke haha it sure would suck if that happened haha

Is this true? Got a source? Miyamoto is an insane man, I'd believe it, I want proof though.

>Shitpost about how the game is going to flop.
Is it me or are trolls getting lazier.

Attached: 1536575000033.jpg (400x414, 37K)

>square just assumed nier would flop
who the shit runs square?

>nintendo yanks square by the ear, throws their face into the dirt and forces them to make bravely default
>relenctantly does so. thinks a classic jrpg which they built their rep on will do shit. don't advertise it.
>still sells amazingly
>can barely be assed to make the sequeal or market it

>repeat for octopath and their other indie games

>go all out for generic trash like ff15 and the shitty mmo

can square just please fucking die? i hate them. so much.

play as boy or girl?

Sure
gonintendo.com/stories/332119-miyamoto-and-aonuma-were-key-in-making-cadence-of-hyrule-happen

Apparently they both were big fans of the game

boy

So, kids, what's your first playthrough going to be? Boy or girl?

homo

Definitely boy, as I'm not a fucking tranny.

homo

Weird, but I like this a lot. I'd love to see Nintendo do this more. They tried to get the FAST racing guys to do F-zero I know. Indie spins on other franchises would be great.

Hell even just other 3rd parties. Minish cap and the oracle games were amazing work from capcom.

Boy because Im not mentally ill

I did my part and pre-ordered it. I just hope the game allows you to tone down the hitstun.

homo

Dilate.

Girl because I always play as my OC

Attached: 12543A13-78CB-4A80-8879-96571A042FE0.jpg (750x1334, 300K)

>brown skin
>silver hair
>twintails
noice. my monhun character was similar, but a ponytail and less blue tinge to the hair

Good shit
I’ve always liked my black girl with silver hair for like 5 years now.
At 1st I thought it was a little too generic but now I just say some things just don’t go out of style.

Game looks fine why would it flop?

her butt is tiny

It's a Platinum game. They've made like, 2 games that one could argue "sold well".

(∩´∀`)∩ a little over 80 hours until release!

Attached: 1560488982232.jpg (1679x1080, 317K)

I'm ready, the money is in the bank, give it to me already

preordered out of impulse. I'll hunt you down if the game does flop, OP.

>no luigi
DROPPED

When is the leak? Wtf