So i'm buying a switch lite why, because i'm cheap. now what games should i get

so i'm buying a switch lite why, because i'm cheap. now what games should i get.

Attached: switchliteturquoise.jpg (1280x720, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/exclusives/switch
lmgtfy.com/?q=nintendo switch docked vs handheld performance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just got a pro controller and have been playing Fire Emblem on my 4K TV. Never been comfier desu

ok i don't care, i asked for games Yea Forums would recommend

What kinds of games do you like? and did you own a Wii U?

fuck you

I just mentioned one you turd

no i don;t own a wii u

just list games you would recommend

crash trilogy
bayo 2
mario maker 2
botw
mario odyssey
probably astral chain

I'd say you should for sure get:
DKC Tropical Freeze
Super Mario Odyssey
Bayonetta 2
Breath of the Wild
Astral Chain (unless the reviews end up being bad)

If you're willing to pay for the stupid online:
Splatoon 2
Mario Maker 2
Smash and Mario Kart if you're a tryhard who doesn't care about couch multiplayer

Fire Emblem 3H
Zelda BotW
Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Legacy
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Okami
Bayonetta collection
Darkest Dungeon
Smash Ultimate
MK8
DOOM
Romancing Saga 2
Disgaea 5

just to clarify I really like Smash and Mario Kart, I'm just unsure of how much I'd like them if I had a lite because it's harder to play with friends on that.

You’re making a mistake but anyone online game that isn’t splatoon is fine. It’s everything else that’s shit in handheld unless it’s indieshit

Yeah the couch aspect is what is fun about those games

Attached: 1566133280945.png (2575x1472, 3.47M)

i gotta hold one of these before i decide anything. if it is vita sized ill bite, but no bigger

i hpe it's bigger than the vita my hands are big

my concern is portability. my vita fits very snugly in my pocket, but something bigger isnt going to work for me. i have a regular switch but that isnt very portable since it requires a bag to carry around

Breath of the Wild
Pokemon Shield
Mario Kart
Dark Souls

>Bayonetta that high

The Switch Lite should die in a fire.

Get a REAL Switch you cheap bastard.

- Almost all indies games that had any success since the XBLA days are available on it, and it's generally a good way to play them. Virtually all current indie games (that can be played with a controller) are releasing on it, sometimes as console exclusives and/or as timed exclusives, so keep an eye on that if it's your thing.
- I'll avoid current gen AAA games unless you have no other ways to play them, the trade-off to get them running is usually pretty big.
- Here's a list of all games that are exclusive to Switch in one way or another: gematsu.com/exclusives/switch
- As far as specific games goes, it's hard to tell without more infos, but Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 DX, and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze are must try whatever genre you usually play. I like puzzle games as palette cleanser and there's a lot of them, three Picross S games, BoxBoy, Baba is You, etc

but muh poor

If you plan on ever playing on a tv, please consider getting a regular switch

>buys shitty inferior model that can't even play half of the games well since most need to be docked to work properly?
Literally just say your allowance for extra weeks and don't jew your own experience retard

1-2 Switch, Mario Party (and you can play them if you get joycons separatly) and... Nintendo Labo. Anything else?

Can't do certain techniques in Odyssey either.

Half of Switch's games run worse undocked. This has been known since literally day 1 dumdum

If the Vita is snug for you then this is probably not gonna be portable enough for you. It’s way smaller than the OG switch but it’s a bit bigger than the Vita.

lmgtfy.com/?q=nintendo switch docked vs handheld performance
Every game that isn't an indie?

I honestly can’t recommend Splatoon 2 on the lite. Most of the control comes from the motion control so unless you are fine with swerving around your switch don’t get it on the lite.

Mario Maker