Can play classic WoW with closest friend

>Can play classic WoW with closest friend
>But he adamantly refuses to roll on a PvP server
>We rolled on PvP in actual vanilla, so this time it's my turn to compromise

M-Maybe it won't be that bad?

Attached: 1566182682840.jpg (2480x3507, 1.03M)

a FFXIV thread died for this

i played on a pve server back in vanillla. fucking sucked. i always wished i was on a pvp server. I got good just by running around with my pvp flag on. but pve players are shit anyway. nothing but battlegrounds for me it was

Just roll on an rp server so you two can suck each other's horsecocks

is there a bigger cuck than the classic wow nostalgia cuck?

It will be terrible. You know this already. Enjoy dumping all those hours into your character and not being able to have big battles in the wild or even gank plebs, retard.

Can you retards stop giving Activision money? You're never going to have your early 2000s MMO back. Everquest died, and so did classic WoW.

Attached: giveup man.jpg (710x750, 61K)

Pve servers are pointless

I'm planning to roll a Holy Paladin to make BGs a nightmare for Horde, so I've already given up on ganking, but the thought of losing any kind of spontaneous PvP puts me off a lot.

Super big world PvP battles never really interested me though. Above a certain point it's just both sides staring at each other with mages casting AoE while telling their melee to charge into the other sides AoE.

rppvp is how you get everything the game has to offer
it's a shame most people are tryhard niggers and can only have fun when they are minmaxing their 2 shot builds or playing meta classes on a solved 13 year old game

Yeah why play the full version of the game your paying for when you could stay in the demo version aka pve. Your friend sounds like a wise fellow.

Get ready to experience the game properly. PvP is a concept for small brained monkeys who can't enjoy elements of story of atmosphere so they have to debase themselves with acts of aggression. If you've ever corpse camped somebody there's actually something wrong with you.

but my life is shit and I can only be happening when other people are suffering like me

>rppvp is how you get everything the game has to offer

He just hates PvP and ganking in general, it's not the experience he's after.

I've tried PvE servers and hated them, it felt awful to me to see an "enemy" harvesting something I wanted and to be completely unable to stop him. But he's played them and found it so enjoyable he hated coming back to our PvP server.

Attached: 3upqxgm2ujt11.png (540x538, 220K)

there are no horsecocks in classic

OMEGALUL xD i was gonna post this!

Good

Time for a new friend with taste user

just do the same shit everyone does on a pvp server and kill off flightmasters and important quest npcs. that's how you start your shitty wpvp

>playing in a pvp server
>literally subjecting your play time to sweaty nerds who are either too cowardly to fight more than once and lose or go gank squadding
It's just not fun unless you are a rogue, anything else and you're just letting retarded 13 year olds dictate how you get to play, id rather just chill on a pve server.

I originally played a Warrior (one of, if not the worst 1v1 classes in Vanilla) and I loved my PvP server.

The atmosphere of it, and the knowledge that you could legitimately be in danger was great.

>not winning 1vX (where X = 1, 2, 3) as a Lock, Mage, or Healer
What are you, shit?