Ace Attorney 7 WHEN?

Ace Attorney 7 WHEN?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 151K)

pic says tomorrow

Was Athena as bad in 6 as she was in 5? I haven't played it yet because DD felt so lukewarm.

6 is surprisingly good. Definitely in my top 3
Anyway, Athena is still shit in 6, however, she's barely in it anyway.

Attached: The Ultimate Tier List.png (1240x924, 1.12M)

Athenia is great you faglords

DGS1&2 localisation WHEN?

Hold it!

Attached: ultimateperfection.png (988x896, 779K)

Well if that's the case I guess i'll pick it up next time it's on sale.

I like Athena for the most part, in my opinion a 'new protagonist' has to feel really fresh and different to the old one and she did a way better job of that than Apollo ever has
but she felt like she regressed in capability in 6. Like the other user said she's also barely in it regardless.

Attached: 7f69b3eebb67115e0fd4582fb760b271.png (579x818, 1.36M)

No, 5 was essentially centered around her where as 6 is mostly centered around Apollo and Wright. Her main episode is also the shortest in the game being just one court day.

Wagahai is a girl? I honestly thought he was male

I feel like she'll probably be the main focus in AA7, it would only make sense

Giving Phoenix his badge back was a mistake

That isn't really a shocker seeing the events of AA6

eat shit Kristoph

Him losing his badge at all was dumb drama. Also you should be blaming whoever in the writing team insists that he still has to behave like AA1 Phoenix most of the time instead of having him develop and grow normally.

AA has better girls than DR

I want to do things to Athena

Yes!

Attached: D92NgilUcAAX_ry.jpg (780x1200, 172K)

As soon as she hits her 20s Nick will boot her out of the office to be replaced with another teenager, so you can hire her then user

Attached: 58635185_p0.png (2998x2431, 2.61M)

If I become a defense attorney will young and attractive 20 somethings gravitate to me as they do to Phoenix?

In exchange for getting minimal pay, being a total laughing stock at best and absolute scum at worst in the eyes of everyone in Japanifornia, having the entire system stacked in the other side's favor in court and also putting up with physical abuse in court, yes you do get a constan supply of young women who will also use up all your money.

In exchange for ass like Athena and Maya? I have no qualms.

Attached: Phoenix_Despairing.gif (256x192, 3K)

Does anyone have the interview where Takumi said Pearl was supposed to be the final murder victim in Bridge to the Turnabout?
I remember reading that somewhere, I'm not crazy.

Jeez im glad that didnt happen lol that sounds to cruel to the Fey family.
So did anyone else notice the purge of ace attorney music on youtube?

Attached: index.jpg (171x294, 5K)

I wouldn't be surprised if AA7 was announced this week or next, they usually announce it a bit before TGS.

Yeah it usually gets revealed in famitsu right before TGS, and then shown proper at TGS. If that doesn't happen this year we're not getting any more news until next year.

you guys seem pretty confident that we're getting a new game after Capcom have made it painfully clear they only care about OT

Attached: tNz1BPo.png (684x492, 486K)

OT's literally the easiest thing to just port to everything with minimal effort

Its on sale right now

So are we going to get a canon love story between Maya and Phoenix? With a passionate kiss in the end?

Never, once you stick your dick in a crazy chick nothing else really compares anymore

Attached: 5821.jpg (397x192, 30K)

In other words, Iris is going to make a comeback.

This never happened and you know it. Phoneix is for Maya only. Maybe Franziska. I'll take it.