One punch man

youtube.com/watch?v=FTNgd4ji-wg

Is this how he should incorporated into a videogame?

Attached: 2019.06.19-03.25-boundingintocomics-5d0a53e4b628d.png (750x400, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2576748
youtube.com/watch?v=BTdsbjcwRZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ANOTHER

3D

BANDAI

FIGHTER

I HATE Tatsumaki

Seems very boring

I'm so glad I dropped it during the hiatus.
One Reddit Man S2 looks awful.
Manga is alright.

Attached: MrGSfMI.jpg (1600x900, 151K)

I like mumen rider's movesets. Riding the bike away from the enemy.

No because even the fags who cry about canon being consistent across all mediums think he shouldn't take longer than 5 seconds to get to the battle

no you don't

Attached: TheGoldenSmurf-555858-Futa_tatsumaki_2.jpg (446x442, 34K)

Since when does she have tits

what you see there is basically it

Doesn't this look like that crap KLK game?

tatsu is only for buttjobs and prone bone

Yea Forums came up with this exact same mechanic last winter for a OPM game speculation thread. Wish I screencaped it but good job bros we did gud

Even though it's another 3d fighter I may like it
I'll get it

Based
Tho she's also good for standing succ and carrying postions while her sister is for mating press

she's good for doing the fucking

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2576748

>Another hero franchise
>Another fighter where they just fight each other
Why not an adventure or hack and slash game that actually utilises their powers?

Fucking boring.

Takes more effort

>arena fighter

what a waste

Attached: 1469489686222.png (253x271, 50K)

not video games

>Is this how he should incorporated into a videogame?
Sacrificing only one character for an "I Win" timer doesn't look like enough. Someone with Saitama on their team should have to fight 1v3, no backup or assists. That, and/or Saitama should only stick around long enough to onepunch a single opponent and not the whole team.

The "Hero has arrived" timer could also be expanded to other characters to actually express the gaps between the SABC ranks.

Saitama will win any 1v3, any 1v10, any 1v100000. That's the whole point of 'One Punch Man'.

It looks like either you have to survive until Saitama arrives or you add seconds to the timer by performing combos a la RE4 Mercenaries mode.

The pvp might not even have Saitama on either team.

This is the 6th arena fighter based on an IP that's long past its relevancy. It'll be a mediocre arena fighter and then they'll announce another one, and another one, and another one. KLK one dropped from the face of discussion just days later

Does anyone even care legitimately?

Attached: 1565399215134.jpg (420x490, 83K)

So what retard?
It's not like anime has the potential to make wide-appeal complex AAA games.

These cheap 3D fighters are the only hope for anime IPs to make money outside their medium aside from cheap key chains and one-time release figures.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTdsbjcwRZM

Attached: 1557031779412.jpg (720x727, 28K)

making a legitimate fighting game is too hard and 99% of the weebs aren't even good at actual fighting games, they know it's a cashgrab

>OPM
>irrelevant
Pretty sure its volumes are consistently in the top 5-10 monthly sales.

I still can't believe Madhouse dropped this series to focus on Overlord.

I still can't believe JC Staff out of every fucking possible option was given Season 2.

Attached: JC.jpg (400x400, 14K)

>Madhouse were so cock sure that Overlord would be an endless money maker that they dropped OPM over it
>Author of Overlord is a retarded autist who is currently screeching about fan/foreign translations and that he'll cease writing if it doesn't stop
>Which is just a thinly veiled threat because in actuality the series has gone nowhere since like the fourth chapter and he can't close a plot thread to save his life, he has no idea where to take the series at all

Isn't overlord more mainstream or easier to sell? Are they getting more money out of it?

Well the TL for Overlord just died today too
One shitty iseaki down 562,733,481 to go

Attached: 1565966177087.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

It's an isekei, those are the money makers right now. However Overlord has been bleeding viewers and interest since its second season and the LN/manga adaptions aren't fairing any better because

When will the dirge of isekai end? The only ones I've enjoyed are Re:Zero and youjo senki, most of the others are boring shit that barely does anything with the "other world" concept.

What's the reason? I thought a power fantasy where you have a harem that loves you and allies who fully obey would be a hot selling point.

Without a plot that goes somewhere, even a bad one, nobody gives a shit. Overlord has so many unfinished plot branches like you wouldn't believe.

All these arena games are shit. Learned my lesson after Burning Blood and the MHA one that I thankfully didn’t actually spend money on. Jump Force looked like trash and so does this

madhouse dropped it because none of the freelancers that did S1 were available.

it's fucking namco. The only fighting games they care for are Tekken and DBFZ. Just look at My Hero One's Justice. You hear nothing about this game after 4-5 months after release. The same thing happend with the storm franchise, the same thing is happening with Jump Force and the same thing will happen to this game

MHA is cooler

This hurts to read, but considering Maruyama hasn't done shit in over a year beyond a sidestory that a fraction of his fanbase could get, it's no surprise.

>OPM is supposed to be a parody of every generic fighting anime
>OPM S2 becomes a generic fighting anime

Doubt this is supposed to be a tournament tier game. Just a fan service game.

All these anime adaptation fighters are fan service games.

>making satirical shounen into a game
cringe

Isn't it based on the manga though? I've read the manga and the webcomic all the way through. Season 2 of the anime just spends way too much time jerking off to Garou and Genos. Its still a parody though, Garou is obviously a satirical character

It seemed like a fun idea for three seconds until I actually thought about it (something the devs didn't do) and realized it will just turn every match into running away until the timer runs out. Game is dead on arrival and the devs are fucking retards.

I FUCKING HATE TEAM BATTLE 3 V 3 SHIT

More like it spent too much time focusing on a shitty tournament arc that had no reason to drag as long as it did. An entire episode was spent on Suiryu getting his shit kicked around until he was both physically and mentally broken. Played completely serious and not parody at all.