youtube.com/watch?v=GBPbJyxqHV0
youtube.com/watch?v=rmtKHo7GB64&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=uX2NxSN49Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=MZqnXF4bMjA
youtube.com/watch?v=J36o0MZ7EzU
youtube.com/watch?v=lKCHi3GIHno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Not really, I think the crafting looks really lame and it doesn't look yet like they've implemented a lot of more important changes, like a bigger map, or meaningful multiplayer.
I'm still cautiously optimistic it'll at least be as good as New Leaf but newer. Crafting probably can't RUIN it, right?

Yes but scared at the same time. Juding by the success of mobile AC and the fuckton on money N is making with, it could be the beginning of the end.

I'm never excited

This desu.

If your game doesn't come out within 2 weeks of an announcement, I lose all hype. I can't sustain excitement for a year, there's other things to do. I'll get it some time after it comes out, but I'm not dedicating time thinking about it or speculating.

they need to show a lot more but I'm interested

Attached: ac neon pink.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Can I fuck the animals yet?

Nope. Sadly.

Attached: actually start out with a bed this time.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

Only if they create better dialogue on par with the original. New Leaf was garbage in that regard.

they'll just talk about food

as long as crafting has alot of options and dialogue isnt as fucking bland and sterile has NL im good.

I mean, yeah, but I know I'll play it for a month then never again like every other AC game.

I wish Nintendo would make an animal crossing game that was as simple and kino as Population Growing. I don't need all this extra customizing. Maybe give me the option to make a bridge or fountain. I don't want an entire island.

from what I've gathered there seems to be a divide between those who want to decorate everything how they like and those who want to get to know the villagers and participate in festivals and Nintendo is leaning towards the former

Attached: ac bill.png (1332x1500, 2.94M)

Attached: Nogami.jpg (284x423, 31K)

I think it's interesting how the promo image has the titular "New Horizons" on the right, implying east, as opposed to the western standard of unexplored lands being to the west, given the geographical location of the originating country.

>No cloud saves for you

Why did they going with rolling pin again?
Wasnt that chosen because of the hardware limitations on the DS?

I guess. I was honestly expecting a fully adjustable camera and maybe even a third person viewpoint.

Ye.
Do you guys think the Amiibo cards will be compatible?
I have all my favorites.

he looks so fluffy omg

No he's just fat.

I wanna know if custom clothes is still a thing, further: if they are, can nintendo forcibly remove said design if someone reports it.

>tfw no switch
>tfw lite is only 100$ less
I don't know how to emulate switch shit if it's even possible but I need this game.

Are we guessing the Splatoon references will be fairly hidden or will they literally introduce a squid animal named after one of the idols?

dawg you're late

Attached: 8IeRswv.jpg (400x240, 32K)

That's only the American version.

I think including popular Splatoon gear would be more than enough maybe some stuff from the Off the Hook newsroom

hopefully they can do better than that in New Horizons

Why are the squirrels?

I want the TV, the sofa and the DJ kit

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 995K)

What was shown off looked good in some aspects like the visuals and extra town customization but the barebones presentation had me relieved that they delayed it instead of rushing it out like every other Switch game. It looks like the foundation is there, but I’ve got a funny feeling we saw most of what the game offered by that point in development.

Attached: F1194A92-30A5-413C-BB3F-D9FED6FE1E6E.jpg (742x1024, 75K)

SQuirrel
SQuid

Because they're the best villager species

Attached: 8206080.jpg (880x700, 188K)

You've got 6 months to come up with $260

big yikes, everyone know hamsters are the best.

Attached: hamphrey.png (436x402, 23K)

Odd way of spelling cats.

fucking anka fags

Attached: 1373029089099.jpg (500x430, 35K)

I hope my wife has a role in this game.
I hope they put more effort into villager relationships

Hamsters are underrated, good taste my rodentbro

Attached: Cn7nKd5UMAEtBkm.jpg (900x900, 62K)

Will you be able to date villagers in this one?

No Isabelle, no buy

Attached: IMG_20190426_210735.jpg (2013x2838, 661K)

>implying all catfags like Ankha
Ankha is ugly as shit ingame how the fuck did she become fapbait

you gotta work for her if you want her. Not very hard though since it seems you'll get her so long as you settle down in a proper house and go from there

Attached: ac mineral rock.png (564x614, 522K)

you too squirel man
I thought she was confirmed
I really don't know, furries being furries I guess.

Attached: 1374046094194.jpg (1000x282, 207K)

As if they'd get rid of the new face of Animal Crossing.
She'll be the travel rep or something, constantly checking your island vaction is going well.

Ankha is good, but so is Kitty, Lolly, Olivia and Tangy

i wanna drink some of tangy's juice

>Just wants a costume of the original look of the Villager with the low polygon count
>Will not get it

>isabelle shilling kept to the absolute minimum so far
>nook is the main man again
>wild world's episodes were officially acknowledged, implying special NPCs might actually have a soul again
Where were you when he saved Animal Crossing?

Attached: 1564947605386.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

You got "The Villager" outfit and you will like it.

I still haven't seen any videos of the new AC
any interesting one?

Attached: 1311173617232.png (152x162, 4K)

At least you can still wear the hat as a pro design

Attached: horns.png (318x320, 137K)

Cause there were no squids in new leaf and making them octopi after the first game's story mode would be weird. Lorewise they're cosplayers.

The villager is dead user, the residents ate him after he fell into a hole he dug a little to deep.

Attached: 1374518393925.png (589x406, 17K)

I don't remember seeing that font in the video, hope they change it, or was it always like that on previous games?

the E3 treehouse is the only real gameplay

ok thanks user

all dialogue is that font

True but I would love if they did what they did with Mario 64 in Odyssey where you can just wear a low poly costume of it. It probably won't look that good like that costume in the game but it would be nice.

>rolling log again
UGH

Olivia best cat

Attached: -Olivia_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png (309x599, 135K)

Attached: fall.jpg (900x506, 153K)

Don't see why they can't include the head as a mask. Just make up some in-game lore about it being paper maché for the low poly-ness.

She's some kind of service which you can chose to invite to the island to do business should you fulfill currently unknown conditions.
If you hate her you don't need to haver, if you love her you can have her. Perfect solution in my opinion.

I want Marina

>Have a Carnivale holiday
>Get papier mache heads (low poly models) of various AC mainstays like Nook and the classic horned villager.

boom, nailed it.

we already know you won't get her if you decide to stay in your tent forever so we can assume settling down is part of a chain that leads to her arrival

Attached: ac map.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

Nogami is great and deserves the promotion he just got.

Maybe, seeing as this is a deserted island, once you fully settle and have a proper island town built up, Isabelle will come by to act as a "Town Incorporation Agent" of some kind. Like she helps you set up things a town needs, and public works projects like bridges.

We know that the last step is to actually invite her through Tom Nook, so just ploping down a house won't screw you into having her if you don't want her. You have to actively chose to have her, which is the same for every business that can come to the island

She's insanely popular for no real reason, of course she's in, you dunce.

>with the low polygon count
So you want an unnecessarily specific and dumb thing, and are upset you won't get it, only superior fascimilies?

>She's insanely popular for no real reason
she's a cute peppy secretary dog girl that furries love, are you dense?

I'm excited for a new AC, and skeptical as I am about this one, I have faith they won't do a bad job. They never have in the past.

Crafting is the only thing that really worries me.

The graphics look amazing though

>Population Growing

Attached: 1561961706968.jpg (640x640, 20K)

I can get behind this.
I wouldn't be upset if it wasn't in.

Can they fucking please add night activities! How about making the fucking animals do something around town or anything at all! Somebody just get the damn developers to play a year of Rune Factory and Radiata Stories to get them straight in how to make NPC FUCKING DO SOMETHING IN THE GOD DAMN GAME!!! FUCKING ADD SOMETHING AT NIGHT TIME!

So little less than 50$ a month
How poor could you be?

Yeah. It looks fun and comfy.

Animal Crossing has always been the kind of game where when you start you play like 6+ hours every day and you slowly play less and less until you get to an "at least log on every day" routine followed by missing days more and more until you just stop and start waiting for a new one.

Didn't NL have a nightclub and then proceed to have no one in it at night?

uh, where's Isa?
Where are all the other animals?

Attached: F80C5A7B-3FF9-4003-BC04-1848EB2AFD27.jpg (762x1048, 104K)

She’s so cute

My hope is bats and other nocturnal animals that actually are nocturnal in game.

No. It looks like shit.

why is AC so biased in favor of girls? the male characters have always looked pretty dumb while the female characters have so much potential to look cute as fucc with all the accessories and clothing options and hairstyles in the game. it seems even in virtual life, men get the shaft

Attached: sable animal crossing movie.png (275x275, 126K)

Somebody get the box ready to ship out to JAPAN! ASAP!

What do you call it?

you seem angry. go to the museum at night, Blathers is awake!

Attached: ac yards.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Where the fuck is she?

Attached: 1524951385032.jpg (475x595, 51K)

I like the bears and the lions

by its title, Animal Crossing.

I want to fuck this dog so fucking hard

I meant the players, not the NPCs

Can't wait to see and hang out with her again next year

Attached: agent s.jpg (480x640, 91K)

>BTFOs the fags that go "NO NO NO NOOK IS SUPPOSED TO PUNCH YOU IN THE DICK AND SPIT IN YOUR FACE"
I'm thinking he's based.

Yes :3
This too :3

They do go in but it’s about 0-3 villagers.
They also have KK on Saturdays and I forgot when but there is also a comedy thing to learn emotes.

Not at all, I hope they have a lot more to show because right now it looks pretty bad.

Oh shit! Is that dwarf from the first sims game!

I feel the same. The mobile game makes me worry about NH, I played the mobile game a while back and even with my expectations set accordingly for a shitty mobile game, it was still so bad and insulting to AC as a series

I think the current popularity of the game is more towards girls and women so they add more to gain more sales. But then again if a guy is playing AC he probably wants to decorate and look good too so they should add a little more for them

Wait what promotion did Nogami get? Deserved whatever it is, Nogami should be as high up as possible while still being directly connected to game dev.

perhaps Nogami learnt from male Cephalapods in Splatoon

No it’s the character from the Nintendo DS title: “My Sims”

3/10 for hype but I'm still gonna get it

Do they have more dialog options and more things to do with villagers?
If it's just animal crossing with crafting i'm not getting it.

>Men get the shaft
Pokemon has the exact same problem and I fucking hate it there too.

Remember the last time Nintendo tried an AC game without Isabelle?

Attached: Lottie.jpg (3226x2419, 782K)

Because AC is a cutesy game, so cute girl stuff fits better.

Attached: 1560506457054.png (708x890, 297K)

is she an otter or a seal

That'sa lotta lotties.

Fuck you that made me laugh too hard

Attached: 1560114673508.jpg (614x547, 39K)

He's now deputy GM of Entertainment planning and development.

At least post the rest

Attached: Animal Crossing Tranny.png (731x1444, 305K)

It's going to suck just like all the others, only fags legitimately enjoy this series, go play a real game man-boy

crossdressing, gender bend or very boyish girl discovering her girl power

Yeah. I don't like the fact that you're on an island, but if the island is reasonably sized I can cope with it.

It makes me happy when people appreciate my stupid jokes.

The island is about in the middle of AC town sizes, and the beach isn't effectively dead space like in the previous games.
Many believe you'll be able to get a second island somehow but this is pure speculation.

I'm pretty sure the rolling pin effect is actually more demanding than the old top down camera. The main reason they did it is to have a fixed pseudo top-down view where the sky is visible.

>Lottie
>Ottie
>Otter
she's a seal obviously

>shark and bat villagers never
>pokemon villagers especially never ever

It reminds me that I should pick up those cheap amiibos before New Horizon.

>mobile AC
>success
Granted I haven't played it since it first released, but how? It sucked. Tiny ass areas separated by loading screens and virtually nothing to do. The only cool thing about it was the campervans.

Attached: 1395868522564.jpg (1205x721, 120K)

>Mfw Sable, Tom Nook, Reese and her husband, KK Slider's amiibo all for $10
Maybe I'll get Isabelle Smash amiibo

Attached: 1561249049831.gif (629x589, 1.07M)

I want to be but I have some issues with it:
>art direction makes it look like a shitty fangame--everything looks too crisp and clean
>grass no longer has the tiled geometric shapes all over, only in small patches
>palette is nice, but not vibrant, and not animal crossing
>crafting is a mistake, period
>overall feels soulless
Main gripes are obviously with the art direction, but don't think I don't hate the crafting bullshit with a burning passion. I can only hope and pray that I'll come to love it like I did with ACNL.

Attached: 1485839400589.jpg (284x339, 18K)

>get told this show is good
>it's not

And after scrolling I just remembered yet another visual/art direction gripe: What the actual FUCK were they thinking with those text bubbles? WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SOUL?!

Men also get demon horns in the original
Really makes you think

Attached: 58273985.jpg (238x195, 4K)

just wait a month or two after it's out. If you still want to buy it after all the reviews, videos and discussions has settled down then do so

It has cute girls, what more do you want?

Attached: BestestGirls.gif (600x510, 1.35M)

I really like what they did with the text bubbles.
It looks like every villager gets their own colour combination for their name.

Goddammit this looks so comfy but I can't get over how soulless the rest of the previews look.

Why did they make Bumblebee into Yellow Scared and Zatanna into Purple Smart?

That's the plan. I might be speaking sacrilege to some of you but I'll be watching one or two people play it for a little to decide if I want to drop 1/4 of my food budget on it.

I don't like the text font or the fact it's not transparent with a pattern. Its the little things that make me seethe.

Issues with using Pokemon is more just Nintendo having to deal with the clusterfuck of Pokemon rights which is why Nintendo is probably thrilled to put inklings everywhere while just getting pokemon into Smash is a fucking headache in and of itself.

I don't mind the flatter, minimalist interface but I wish the Nook Phone had more detail to it rather than just being a flat rounded rectangle.

Of course, personally, I'm a slut for diegetic interfaces so I really like when they're built in, whether they be digital stuff like a heads-up display projected onto a space marine's visor, or Mario and Luigi rooting around in their suitcase in Superstar Saga.

Attached: Animal-Crossing-New-Horizons-NookPhone.jpg (900x506, 36K)

you want dark mode on your phone

Attached: ac inventory.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

Apollo's great too.

I just want it to look more like a phone. Or at least give it some outlines and backgrounds like older Animal Crossing menus.

Attached: 475aefbf54024186610333414533aaf0.jpg (2036x1302, 262K)

Pretty much the only reason i ever bought a Switch in the first place, FE3H was cool

so Dark mode then or do you really want a bezel, home button ad a back button

trap?

Attached: PNd7BJx.png (900x1000, 268K)

>do you really want a bezel, home button ad a back button
Yes, now you're getting it.

Even the grass doesn't have shapes on it anymore. They're going full minimal on everything.

Honestly, you people nitpick fucking everything.

Who the fuck cares? Who even thinks of this shit.

Already got my Isabelle because I knew that it would be hard to find just based on the character alone.

It's just a menu. The apps look like apps.

Money, retard

How is it making money if its dogshit retard?

>Fire Emblem Heroes makes a shitload of money
>Fire Emblem Three Houses has one base game with a lot of content and some DLC down the line with nothing like lootboxes or pay-to-break-the-game stuff

Animal Crossing will be fine.

Attached: 1554581855126.jpg (1600x900, 121K)

This makes me sad. I just want good dialogue and to feel at home. I don't need all of this customisation.

>AC Amiibos shelfwarm so hard it puts stores off from TTL stuff on more than one shelf.
>Isabelle Smash Amiibo sells out instantly.
>Despite the fact you can get two separate Isabelle Amiibos for $5 each.
I don't understand the logic. I am glad they shelfwarmed though, I managed to get every single one on the cheap brand new. I even bought Amiibo Festival for $5 with Digby and Isabelle.

then let your villagers move in wherever they like and say yes to every shop that wants to have a branch on your island

Same. Any game I play I'm pretty much just sitting there feeling nothing but boredom. Same with TV and Movies.

Do you think we'll see other amiibo villagers? Seems like Nintendo's kind of giving up on amiibos outside of smash, but it'd be cool.

Attached: kroolvillager.jpg (900x1150, 182K)

I want more animal villagers

Attached: tumblr_mb0r01hmHA1r7r2x9o1_1280.png (800x1029, 357K)

Hope the villagers aren't all just homogenised this time, they were all so samey in new leaf, the last one I played.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

You see, AC amiibos are basically shelfwarmers but you forgot the factor of the popularity of a character. Isabelle is still extremely popular despite how she isn't even a good character in Smash therefore her demand is extremely high and she will be snagged off shelves very quickly. When you combine the demand of a character and the popularity of the game said amiibo is made for you get something that will disappear very quickly. Just look what happened to Zelda line before and after BotW. You could easily get all three of the Smash 4 ones for a long time but after BotW the demand went to the roof and now they disappeared.

Quality doesn't matter.
GTAV is dogshit yet it's making Rockstar bank with Sharkcards.
Pocket Camp has made over 50 million

That's the thing though, the Smash Amiibo sells out but no one's bothering with the AC version. You'd think people would be going for both sides but she's still sitting around Five Belows while Smash Isabelle is nowhere to be found.

They just want the flashy new one, I expect the demand for that one to go down and both would be picked up in mass when New Horizon comes around.

>Nook will never hit you in the dick, make you kneel, then smother you with his chubby nuts
This is awful.

how so, updated graphics doesn't always mean less soul

Rabbits have Genji and cats have FUCK ANKHA YOU FAGGOTS Bob so I don't know bro

This

Font looks awful, but everything else is great. Hope it has some fun minigames in it, like Sweet Day on Nintendoland.

why are gorillas so shit?

my biggest concern is the amount of people who know nothing about animal crossing, likely haven't even played it, but are saying what they want to see in the next game

Examples?

Bottom right is an abomination and needs to be cleansed in holy fire.

Attached: 1373936077058.png (591x581, 12K)

Hey, fuck you buddy.

I was until I learned there is literally no way to backup your save unless you have an OG cracked switch. I'm not pouring hundreds of hours in something I can randomly lose to hardware failure.

dating, world travelling, different "biomes" (fucking minecraft zoomers, they even list swamp, desert and jungle)

But biomes are a cool idea.

I wish I could live in animal crossing. I'm so fed up of real life and people. I just want to be carefree, please just stop hurting me and leave me alone, cruel world

Attached: 1541910156049.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Yes.

Link's Awakening is getting an amiibo though

Such a shame that the toys to life trend ended, I loved buying so many of those obscure characters that never got merch before

having towns in different biomes with unique villager types for each location would be neat

But such a feature would imply you have to have multiple saves, or restart multiple times in order to see everything. The charm of animal crossing is that all changes are slow and gradual, you appreciate the passing of time. Expecting instant change when you get bored every hour of gameplay is a zoomer trait. Animal Crossing is not that kind of game.
I'll say again, all weather and environmental changes come with the slow passing of time.

/acg/ has always been shit, but Pocket Camp just took it to a whole other level.
God, what the fuck were they thinking?

>Ywn be able to chill on a village away from all the fucking stress
Same desu

Why's Rarity hanging out with an underclass?

I think it looks nice, but I'm not too excited for it.

But it's literally called "Welcome to Animal Crossing™ - Population: Growing!"

I feel ya, user. Would you rather be a human or an animal?

Did she really need to have tits here

Is Nintendo going to make us pay to visit our friends' towns?

Attached: cat.jpg (1000x750, 56K)

obviously

Yes, as of now it's the 2020 Switch game I'm second most excited for. The first is Rune Factory 5.

I love you.

What's their endgame?

Attached: Ascended.png (138x116, 41K)

Same reason they made Supergirl into more like Powergirl, they had to have all the girls cover the basic archetypes

There are 20 bombs placed around the island.

Yeah, there's lots of nice cat designs. Including Ankha, she did nothing wrong.

Attached: C5QWQokVcAAGIII.jpg (1280x960, 243K)

it's HIM..
it's really him.....!!

Attached: award-winning sitcom.png (1280x1244, 115K)

I might get it, even though I don't play my switch too much.

>by the time New Horizons will come out, the last "mainline" Animal Crossing, New Leaf, will be 7-8 years old
>tfw life comes at you fast

Attached: 1560741518102.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

I can still remember buying New Leaf on release like it was yesterday. Things were so simple back then.

Attached: 62DD6C51-77F2-4146-8436-9ED0F55F6E63.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

What did he do?

Attached: 14900526.jpg (400x483, 62K)

God, I'm so use to the Smash proportions that this looks weird to me.

Yes and no. I'm hype to finally get the next game but I'm worried it'll be no better than NL, just newer. I hoped we'd get a higher villager count, bigger map and other improvements like that, but the footage kinda killed those ideas. And the island looks like it could be even smaller than the NL map, or at best the same size.

I'm not too worried about the mobile game impacting it, other than they may not give NH their full attention due to it. At least they said there's no connectivity planned besides a couple bonus items if you play the mobile game. I'd been afraid they'd make it so you had to play the mobile game to get furniture sets from it, but sounds like that isn't the plan.

>Richard Robert
Is Will Farrell a pinnacle in the autistic universe or is this image satire?

i love her

Attached: Dc1xITFUQAAfsga.jpg (837x1200, 122K)

He drank the vacation juice and

>her

There's just something about this game's graphics that make everything feel "warm". I don't even know how to describe what "warm" looks like. Nogami and his team did a good job on the graphics, in any case.
I do hope it's in 60FPS, but I doubt it.

Stop being in denial, you're gay.

Holy shit lurk more

they cute

Doe can have horns and feminine parts, it's 2019 folks.

I'm too old.

Attached: 1566712340461.jpg (480x561, 126K)

That dude is obviously baiting, learn to take a joke.

>wake up
>see it's not march 2020 yet

Attached: 1446439134058.png (290x286, 87K)

shut up roody poo

>wake up

Attached: KpTANJbF_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

PS3 launch came with a free blue-ray copy of Talladega Nights.
PS3 had no games for a while, so the meme kind of created itself.

Stop being in denial, it's bad for your mental health.

Some female ungulates do grow horns though.

>tfw godmother bought me talladega nights and whatever MI came out on HD format despite not having an HD drive
T-thanks.

I want the whole superhero team. I never get them all at once, and it sucks.

discoverwildlife.com/animal-facts/mammals/why-do-female-reindeer-grow-antlers/

I'm coming on the trip to the island.

Attached: 1402444785581.gif (400x489, 244K)

Some female humans are born with penises.
I was shitposting though.

Started a new town in NL ~3 weeks ago and it’s diminished all hope I had for NH. Aside from the fact that visually, NH isn’t impressive at all, new leaf really reminded me of how fucking BORING AC has become since WW. Villagers have literally nothing of interest to say, it’s just:
>wow mayor [town ordinance] is pretty neat huh?
>oh no [villager]’s package just got sent to my house! Could you take it to them?
>hey mayor I could really go with eating a fruit! Get me one!
>hey mayor! How about I come to your house right now and do absolutely nothing??

I’m sick of it. I’m just so sick of it. NH isn’t going to be different, it’s not going to do anything interesting. I my heart of hearts I’m hoping that the implication of a nook tour company will let you choose what biome you live in and how it will effect how you live/ what villagers you get. The deserted island as seen, a snowy arctic setting, a desert setting, a jungle, hell give us a sandy cheeks fish bowl helmet and let us live under water with aquatic villagers. I just want something fresh Nintendo I’m so fucking tired

Attached: 1B04EA6C-5D1F-448D-9FEE-D0E7CE5753E1.jpg (340x324, 19K)

im most excited for the farming shit

i think you are wrong

Think what you want but I’m right

>wild world came out almost 14 yrs ago

This. I'd come home from a stressful work day just to turn on the game and instantly feel relief.

I can't wait for New Horizons. The wait is so painful bros...

>he thinks "Population Growing" is part of the title

Attached: 1559886881559.jpg (640x646, 45K)

It's a shame the first portable entry was so garbage. At least they got it right by NL.

FUCK I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING NEW HORIZONS

GIVE ME SOME ANIMAL CROSSING LIKE GAMES TO EASE THE PAIN

Attached: 1566768545439.png (1200x900, 250K)

Give me the option of locales other than island and I'm sold.

Throw in the ability to move away to a new town, or make a second home elsewhere and I'll buy copies for my friends.

this has to be bait

I've been playing Wild World lately to deal with the wait for New Horizons. how is it garbage? the worst thing about it is the somewhat choppy frame rate. I can't think of any other things that make it significantly worse than the other games, aside from QoL improvements that weren't thought of yet.

same

Attached: file.png (313x461, 140K)

older Animal Crossings

There was that one that was basically Animal Crossing + Harry Potter, but I forgot its name. I remember that it had a bug that was harder to catch than the GC banded dragonfly too.

Mite b cool if your house is also a mayors office.

text bubbles never look good pre release
see new leaf’s prerelease boxes

>all those comfy threads of anons villages when New Leaf came out

Are we finally coming home in march lads?

Attached: ashtear.jpg (259x194, 5K)

oh shit user i remember those days, max comfy threads of people sharing friend codes, good times holy fuck

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=tgIy5YZKp-8

>Nook gives a minority a new house with a reasonable rent and doesn't mind if you take a while to pay him back, he just wants you to make the community better
Is he a communist?

>that soundtrack

FUCK I CAN'T WAIT LADS

Attached: 235.gif (326x326, 48K)

just too rich to care. the island is a pet project.
he is funding hundreds of city-states as vault-tec-esque experiments

He owns his own phone company and airline, so probably.

I love my wife, Olivia!

Attached: 1559172004545.png (600x816, 187K)

Why is her cup full of rabbit shit?

Attached: 1413668016975.png (1200x761, 350K)

boba tea

Attached: 1558812600699.jpg (1200x1200, 766K)

>that awful subsurface scattering on his fur
Oh nintendo, you can't do anything right.

hot as fuck, not even a fury.

Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Stardew

Oh, that boob drink. I've heard of that.

Attached: 1560819314266.jpg (725x999, 110K)

Emulate the GameCube version

>Find a nice plot of land you are gonna enjoy building an orchard in
>fucking patchy-ass dog piece of shit moves in right on that plot before you can get the right fruit

Attached: 1410674040193.jpg (633x726, 47K)

I’m so fucking ready for the comfy!

Attached: E38FB7CA-1F93-4FAD-879A-045A70AB433A.gif (500x377, 1002K)

Like this dude was saying, Magician's Quest is pretty much the only game I can think of that can be called an Animal Crossing-like.

Attached: MQ_Mysterious_Times_box.jpg (1500x1350, 333K)

I really hope they let us place their houses this time.
The removal of the signs indicating where villagers might move in was one of the worst parts of New Leaf.

Can you visit the island with the emulator?

I remember there’s a dev vault island that has every piece of gear and fruit with Punchy hanging there for some reason
But outside that I don’t think so.

As someone who only played the first game on Gamecube, I'll be excited to have it on switch for the portability and comfort. On the go when I want to pick weeds or some shit and if I want to relax on the couch with a big screen it'll work just fine.

Attached: Blancat 2.jpg (959x960, 127K)

You’re fucking joking right

Attached: 0F746643-93D8-4D0B-B2EA-E1766CEBB6F0.jpg (923x883, 88K)

>tfw met a bunch of really good people doing that
>tfw they've all probably grown up
rip tax and chu

I am not. I wasn't really interested in the gimmicks all the other games had since it basically just felt like "Play the same game you played before, but now with X thing added!" which wasn't appealing to me. It's been long enough that I'm interested again though.

I hope this game emphasizes more on travelling, like going to different islands that have their own climate to find certain crafting materials or bugs and fish.

I just more things to do and places to visit.

Tom Nook fucked my wife.

>hey retards you ready to pay $80 for a second job time sink that's already 5years behind what indie games have done with less resources?
>Look guys! Multiplayer!

Expecting anything innovative from Nintendo is like taking a loan just to invest in another cryptocoin. I mean good god the people running Everything are like 70 now? And none of them even make games and when new guys try to explain necessary things to add to games they tell them to fuck off.

There isn't going to be a single thing different here than in new leaf. The multiplayer will be broken as with all nintendo multiplayer games.
I bet playing with friends will be like pulling teeth I guarantee it.

Attached: 43a85685-c5e4-49c9-ae4a-edf0ee80d9ae.png (320x231, 57K)

youtu.be/WnekvW8AdPo

weak bait

Attached: IMG_20170218_141149.jpg (400x400, 22K)

This is the sort of thing that can get changed with time before launch. Check out the first New Leaf gameplay; all the menus looked different.

No user, what you are experiencing is cognitive dissonance because you're an insufferable fanboy who can't take criticism and wi defend your team even when they openly shit in your mouth

>$80
get the fuck out leaf

Attached: 1566428523677.jpg (244x206, 6K)

when the only criticism you can come up with is blatant falsehoods, there's no point in taking you seriously. it's clear you barely know anything about the games and you're just shitting up the thread for attention. have another (You).

Attached: 1564106142015.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

What's false about the price and the high probability of shit multiplayer functionality? Look at fucking Mario party. If you want to act like another manchild who ignores anything negative about Nintendo you don't belong on the internet, do just leave

why do retards always bring up super mario party

Most definitely! Might even take a day or two off work to just wrap up in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate to enjoy the comfy

Attached: 1556357197054.gif (500x500, 332K)

Why do you Nintendo fanboys love jap cock down your throat first thing in the morning?

mm, i dont fuck with the font but the game looks good atm. Obviously needs more work.

I'm a little concerned how much of your time you're going to be navigating your phone, just in the small gameplay showing we got it looked excessive

>Lottie
>Lotte
Now I want a Little Witch Academia collab

Attached: 1546187032714.png (1280x720, 891K)

Doesn't come out for another 6 months. :(

Attached: sad.jpg (2000x1000, 242K)

If anything Pocket Camp existing is a good thing, they already have a lot of new (for the main series) unique model furniture made that they can practically port into NH. Plus it doesn't even make that much money compared to other mobage.

Attached: 1549114293624.png (1280x908, 325K)

Congrats, you've been selected to create a new villager for New Horizons! The catch? It has to be a crossover villager unlocked via an existing Amiibo. What can you come up with?
Hard mode:No characters that are already animals.

cat link!

Snake amiibo unlocks Foxhound

But she was in that too

>not D-Dog

Attached: =)).png (153x147, 29K)

Snake never met D-Dog

I know, but smash snake is a weird mix of BB and SS. Also fuck you I want a wolfdog with an eyepatch

>wolfdog with an eyepatch
there's already a Wolf amiibo, dingus

Cat Peach

not as cute as d-dog

Attached: grandma shrugging.jpg (500x498, 43K)

You'll get wolf link and like it.
Mostly because that's what they did in new leaf.

They're two of the default characters from Wild World that gained immortality through Smash. When they came back from Sm4sh they saw what a cesspool the AC fanbase had become since they left, so they are going to Nook's island to discuss revenge plans.

Attached: villagerpunch.png (701x592, 15K)

Bird Cloud with a Chocobo aesthetic
Won't happen but goddamn it, let me dream

>roller world instead of the classic overhead
it's shit

Attached: 1398375958479.png (1366x718, 623K)

how do you expect to shoot down balloons retard

cro-kay

Creatives? Smart people? They're good game mechanics and motifs for a reason, smoothbrain.

>mixing up your ables
Get a load of this guy

Attached: RIPsable.jpg (3024x3024, 1.67M)

The easiest way to fix this would be bringing back patterns for the background.

Remember to put :orig at the end of the image's URL when saving stuff from Twitter to get the full-sized picture.

Attached: Dc1xITFUQAAfsga.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1720, 206K)

there are still ground patterns, it's just in patches rather than the whole thing

i think he meant for the phone

Attached: xhbxavyd2kl21.png (789x711, 161K)

Based

Attached: D8JHA6FUEAIltlU.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Save the newer one, I fixed her face and quills a bit

Attached: sablePSA.png (789x711, 163K)

Source?

And that sucks

have the balloons float like they did in the first game and give the slingshot an onscreen cursor when aiming it. Boy that sure was hard.

What about constellations?
>implying they'll ever bring those back though

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ6eGtsgbfM

The original and always the best. It's so upbeat and full of hopes and dreams.

I didn't play this game when it came out but this still manages to make me feel nostalgia somehow.

GC easily had the best soundtrack of all the games.

Dating is probably from long time fans that happen to be degenerate furries.

I don't want dating per say but I do want some kind of real friendship system where you can hang out and actually do shit with villagers instead of just endless fetch quests. It doesn't even need to be complicated. Have things simple like having lunch, going shopping, fish together, etc.

So you're telling me we're a third of the way there? I'm sad because I'm going to be busy with school when it releases

yes

also is it worth pickin up new leaf for 20 bucks? the only animal crossing i play is the gamecube one.

This I can get behind but looking at the fucking dialogue new leaf and pocket camp, it's pretty doubtful we'll get it. It looks like they're redoing all their assets anyway and since the release date is already coming up, I'd just expect the game to focus on interior and town design

Does anybody really like how melancholy a lot of Nintendo games are?
>the lonely, devastated atmosphere of 3D Zeldas whether it be OoT Link being flung into the world for the first time or BotW waking up after the end of the world
>the occasional flashes of darkness or human drama in Pokemon games
>Olimar ruminating on the day's events in Pikmin, or writing about the sentimental value some of his rocket parts have to him or reading mail from his family
youtube.com/watch?v=MnBhzdj17IM
>even Mario 64 felt lonely sometimes
youtube.com/watch?v=GBPbJyxqHV0

The Animal Crossing theme is upbeat but not really heroic or inspiring. A lot of hour themes have that ambivalent feel to them too. It's pleasant to listen to, but not exactly super warm and inviting.
>New Leaf 7 PM
youtube.com/watch?v=rmtKHo7GB64&feature=youtu.be
>1 AM
youtube.com/watch?v=uX2NxSN49Tg

Attached: 1566710636156.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Fucking inject it straight into my veins.
I dont know if I can wait until 2020.

Attached: sui2.png (570x804, 112K)

I want to rip these models and animate them having SEX

Attached: 1554699866465.jpg (800x600, 120K)

Attached: 1544802997499.png (399x301, 228K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MZqnXF4bMjA
>K.K. Slider's little speech in the beginning of GC about moving out and living on your own
After having moved out on my own for a few years I get what he means.

I know this sounds mad but hear me out, could I buy a physical copy and eventually buy a digital copy so I don't have to keep switching game cartridges? Will my saves transfer? I only buy physical games on Switch, but I don't know what to do for this game because it looks like you should play a little every day for a long time.

they did something like that for the 3DS games so maybe

Saves are only stored on the Switch console so the platform won't really distinguish between cartridge and digital copy unless they do something unique for Animal Crossing somehow.

youtube.com/watch?v=J36o0MZ7EzU
GC had some weird shit, but oddly satisfying regardless.

You think these two will be back in some capacity?

Attached: 1545814207389.jpg (700x620, 250K)

Attached: DUH.webm (360x360, 408K)

It's only like 6 more months user, it'll be here before you know it

>smash snake is a weird mix of BB and SS
No, that's straight up Solid Snake

The fall look in this game looks great. It reminds me of home (New Hampshire)

6 months of pure suffering.

Attached: sui13.jpg (480x480, 48K)

The soundtrack to this game was top-tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=lKCHi3GIHno

You can do it. Just hang in there.

Attached: animalcrossingisland.jpg (1404x2381, 900K)

even winter

Attached: winter.jpg (900x506, 122K)

Do you mean the rim lighting?
Sub surface scattering is something else entirely.

GIVE ME THICKER

Attached: 1565938308589.png (400x400, 35K)