Batman: Arkham Asylum turns 10 years old today

It's already been 10 years since this came out. Say something nice to the little guy for his birthday.

Attached: 1_hflSCgCu3fEjC6gXdLOj6A.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

fucking shit game and you should kys for making a plebbit tier thread like this

thank you batman for giving us the best model of batman and his ass that video games have ever seen
blew many loads to those arms + that ass

thank you for ruining video games by creating bamham cinematic combat. tw3 being a notable example.

I still remember pirated version having ventilation shaft bug.

>bamham combat
I'd bet you can't even string together cool combos you fucking faggot.

you seem like you're currently deciding between suicide or taking people with you. I could write u a script for some pussy bro.

Today? Just replayed this game last week thinking it was earlier in the month. Damn, time flies. Despite its flaws it's still pretty solid.

These Batman games are probably the best stealth games on the entire planet.

That's all the more amazing considering these are ostensibly action games that's greatest contribution to gaming was one of the greatest combat systems ever devised.

Fuck, the original Asylum is the best Metroid game to never release on a Nintendo system!

Was fucking comfy and absolute Batman kino

I wish they would just make a straight up horror Batman game

I love this game. Insanely fun levels, crafted with a lot of care and detail.

Luckily, he doesn't need to to finish this game :^)

I enjoyed the atmosphere, the level design and the VA work calling back to TAS.

I like metroidvanias but suck at stealth, am I gonna have fun?

Attached: 1537777249214.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

One of the few AAA games made with love

So is Return to Arkham really that bad, they have the full series bundle on PSN for $24 and I can't imagine that all three games with all DLC will kill me for $24

That's a steal for that price.

It really isn't, just go for it

These games have the friendliest steal all-around.

I'm usually physical only, but that's already some all $20 in saving before buying Knight's DLC.

I've been wanting to replay the games lately anyway.

It's better if you own them on PC but yeah its not the worst

That's a great price, and no it's not that bad. The PC originals are the definitive way to play the games in my opinion but if you're playing on console then Return to Arkham is the way to go.

Only PC is a laptop that was new when City came out.

Can somebody post those comparisons in models between the originals and Return, I know that Joker's was...off.

based homotardual.

Not gayin around tho - it's the best model for Batman.

Attached: .jpg (533x400, 61K)

I remember I was so hyped for this game, my grandma got it for me for my birthday as a preorder. At the time as a kid it seemed like such a dark game. It was so nice having an actually good superhero game

Anybody else replay asylum like every fall? It has such a confy spooky atmosphere, and the nostalgia of the game takes me back to those cool fall days playing it after school

Attached: xrCJFiA.jpg (3276x2456, 535K)

>Can somebody post those comparisons in models between the originals and Return
Here's one. Left is original.

Attached: 1558596212367.png (1412x385, 1.04M)

Makeup looks better in the original, but otherwise, it seems a decent tradeoff.