Western games

>western games

Attached: 1565702292618.png (590x454, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

epic and basedpilled

god bless america

robots don't have genders

>robot
>being born

Attached: 220EDF0E-0224-4ABD-8F58-43CE87979EA7.png (917x830, 721K)

Reported

Whoever thought of this is a marketing genius, look how it's gotten you idiots to talk about Borderlands 3 for them.

>you are not forced to change your beleifs or viewpoint
>also we will ban you if you don't change your beleifs and viewpoints

It's a game's official forum, you'll be banned for less.

>implying that there are people who care about what happens on the gearbox forums beyond shills and NEET shitposters
who fucking cares it's not like borderlands is even any fun there's no reason to buy 3 and you fags will all preorder it anyways and then come here and complain about gender politics in it after mindlessly playing it to completion ten times.

This.
Outrage culture is just free advertisement and Yea Forums just plays straight into their hands because it loves to bitch mindlessly about every little damn thing.

HE

There is such a thing as bad press. This idea that all word of mouth is good is ridiculous.

So what if you want speak spanish or french? Those don't have "gender neutral" verbs.

Reminder the game will have rick and morty jokes, dont touch at all costs

>Outrage culture is just free advertisement
This is why capitalism is evil

a bunch of kissless basement goblins trashtalking your game is good press, user. every time one of these publicist ghouls comes over here to kick the fucking garbage heap, they're riling nerds up on purpose, and it works every single time.

Attached: banet.jpg (739x742, 105K)

>Epic
>harassing youtubers
>robot genders
And it STILL won two awards at gamescom, most anticipated game (MORE ANTICIPATED THAN BANNERLORD) and best multiplayer. This game is going to sell so well and I can't wait to see steam shills, e-celeb dicksuckers, AND incels all get btfo and seethe on Yea Forums when it releases

Shut up fag you're still gonna buy it no matter how much sjw shit happens you impulsive wasteful no taste retard. it's just like how everyone on Yea Forums pretends to not use Reddit, but everyone still does. you fucks literally can't control your need to consume.

>imying you won't buy it too
and if you don't you'll be spending the money on some gacha bullshit or faggot fantasy mmo instead. go fuck yourself and die.

Every game's official forum is a fucking dumpster fire with either "he does it for free" white knights who think they're gonna get some sort of a kickback or a "community manager" that's a fucking troglodyte.

Look at this thread. Who is going to buy this game based on what was posted here? Gearbox advertisers don't need "outrage culture" here, they just endlessly spam threads here just like they did for all their other shitty games. Outrage culture only works if it outrages people your target audience doesn't like, who'll then buy the game because now Gearbox is """on their side""".

HAS

Shut the FUCK up incel

no it isn't

NO

>People were calling this shit stupid in 2012
>now its basically dogma.
Funny what repetition can do to the human mind.

Attached: 1359776841522.gif (315x266, 845K)

It's okay, all they've convinced me to do is pirate it and share the torrent freely.

HETERO-NORMATIVE

>talking shit about a game on a literal who ching chong cartoon site is a marketing scheme
yeah fuck off. i bet you think /pol/ had a massive effect on the 16 election.

Attached: 1552621026996.jpg (565x799, 72K)

>western games

Attached: 1565706894701.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

>using a marketing tactic because they know you're stupid enough to fall for it
>yeah it's capitalism's fault

Attached: 1548124924908.png (348x362, 175K)

Low IQ take

I hate the gaming community so much.

Not entirely true. If it's a game not getting any discussion, stirring up controversy sparks discussion. If anyone will still buy it, now way more of those people are aware of the game and have an opinion relating to it. Bonus, many people who hate this kind of thing will buy the game anyway because they don't expect it to harm the gameplay.
If you saw the OP and chose to look up the game or character for context, you were just marketed to.

>you're still gonna buy it
lol speak for yourself you soulless bugman

>nuh uh ur dum
Nice try, Schlomo, but it won't work. I'm in this thread but I've already forgotten the title of the game and the character's name.

Nobody pays attention to what Yea Forums talks about you fucking retard. You think normies are going to be aware of what some anons on a Mongolian basket weaving forum say about it? Get real.

>it doesn't take a great deal of effort to try
that's more effort than i should have to put in you fucking ingrate, if you're a boy i'm going to call you a boy, that's the fucking end of it, if i have to sit back and think about what you are then YOU'RE not natural and that's YOUR fault

So, when are we gonna stop pretending this social justice crap isn't a liberal religion? This shit is literally punishing people for their equivalent of heresy.

Fucking religioustards never go away, do they? They just find new ways of doing the same old shit they've always done. God, I can't wait for the nu-holy wars.

Attached: 1405860606657.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Dead on arrival

Attached: 1563949821730 2.jpg (338x304, 13K)

Compared to what happened to Ion Fury, this is pretty weak bait since Gearbox itself hasn't made any statements about it yet. Its just one Gearbox moderator who is autistic enough to care about it. Gamescom people continously kept calling Fl4K him and nobody whined about it.

I feel the same way, SJWs are way more fucking annoying and dogmatic than right wing Christians ever were.

t. Atheist.

You retards are missing the real stupid thing here.
How the fuck can a robot of all things be non-binary. They're like the most binary thing possible, does he use quantum computing or something?

>we don't like history so we changed it
fuck right off
>huurrr sexism in muh ancient world

Attached: 1563331344874.jpg (559x498, 22K)

then why do you want to colonize this place?

>when are we gonna stop pretending this social justice crap isn't a liberal religion?
I think the only people pretending are the sjws themselves.

STOP RUINING MY VIDYA

Attached: 1552355484789.jpg (438x503, 31K)

you're fucked in the head tranny

This is just stupid

Attached: SolidDelectableHornet-size_restricted.gif (361x252, 466K)

ubisoft has done this for pretty much every game they've released in the past 4 years. retards just aren't paying attention.

I agree with your both, but I don't want to be religious about it or nothing. Also I'm still a contrarian so fuck you.

Attached: sjw new church ladies.jpg (333x499, 55K)

Probably accurate and still I hate pink haired Tumblr whales more than I do Christians.

Yea Forums has literally never convinced somebody to buy or not buy an anime or dvd or game or movie.
people who bring up "WELL PEOPLE ON Yea Forums ARE TALKING ABOUT IT" fail to realize everybody here pirates games, we're an inconsequential demographic. advertising doesn't work on us.

Sure worked out well for Battlefield V!
... oh wait ... xD

based and randypilled

Yes, I remember when everyone on this site bitched about Ghostbusters 2016 and the movie did really well at the box office... oh wait, it bombed because Yea Forums has no factor in how this shit sells and you're an idiot for thinking otherwise.

Attached: 1502853839479.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

>Yea Forums has literally never convinced somebody to buy or not buy an anime or dvd or game or movie.
I bought Banished because of Yea Forums.

Devil's advocate here but look how shit nu-Yea Forums is. It's full of zoomers and moralfags that probably don't know how or don't want to pirate games. Also the average Nintendo manchild literally can't pirate games on their shitty consoles.

>asscred
>realism
lmao

>this is what piratefags actually believe

>That flag

Attached: 1b0[1].jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

>inclusive gameplay

Who the fuck even comes up with this?

>"You are not forced to change your beliefs"
>"Please remember that this forum's rules include not attacking others for their beliefs"
>...
>ding dong bannu

You are obviously extremely new here, this stupid wojack meme got loads of retards to start buying Monster

Attached: 1534969876896.png (380x349, 77K)

Always use She/He/It when addressing people whose gender pronouns you do not know. It's S/H/It for short.

biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm just in case you want the actual answer

>shilling pedofarms owners twitter

Neck OP.

Yea Forums has never made a percent of a percent of a percent of sales of a game, it's a small website to target and only a small amount of people on it actually buy things
your boogeyman is ineffective here, it exists, just not here

The university graduates with some useless humanities degree that get positions in corporate PR and HR departments. Universities offering useless courses for easily offended snowflakes are to blame for so much of the SJW shit we see in nearly every facet of society these days.

>It doesn't take a great deal of effort to try
Probably right but fuck em

Implying I give a shit about an epic exclusive

BANNED REEE

>There is such a thing as bad press
Oh yeah? tell your boss you would love to rape a little girl and see how that bad press works out wonderfully for you.

There's no such thing as bad PR is the biggest meme phrase out there, many companies have lost massive amounts of cash due to just "bad pr".

I love how redditors still can't comprehend that people can actually not use their shitty website.

A clear ploy by the funeral industry.

You must be 18 to post on 4channel

>jews
>women brainwashed by jews

Attached: 1557461522072.jpg (1125x1097, 662K)

Technically it depends on the grammatical rules of your language.

Just like subway was happy for all the PR when jared was outed as a pedophile! all PR is good PR!

At least they admit that it's inaccurate,not doing so would be revisionist

I'd buy it since I've always liked Borderlands and don't give a fuck about what some dumb forum says, Yea Forums or otherwise

>play Slay the Spire
>text uses the proper singular, genderless pronoun “it”
>even for humanoid characters
Why isn’t this a thing? Do we really have to mutilate the language for feefees?

>call genderless robot a "she" on the forums
>gearbox bans you for muh pronouns
>file a title 9 lawsuit against them for gender discrimination against women
>get filthy rich

Attached: free.jpg (800x450, 157K)

As opposed to infantile neologisms like "feefees"? Don't think you ever really had much of a stake in the evolution of language to begin with.