Why was this so shit?

Why was this so shit?

Attached: El_Shaddai_Game_Cover_Art.png (250x310, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOW1A37Wr_I
youtube.com/watch?v=7oVVfEpLoPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it wasn't youtube.com/watch?v=DOW1A37Wr_I

Combat was too simplistic

too jooish and gae

Because it's bad.

It was ass

I just played it recently. I went in blind and knew very little about it and really enjoyed it.

I only played the demo but it kinda looked cool, also it’s like jewish lore or some shit? I dunno

Attached: A95C78BE-85FF-4109-BAE7-C4D21E7C4F20.png (500x454, 107K)

Deserved more praise, it’s music is phenomenal yet it’s rarely talked about. It didn’t deserve to be buried in the past.

based on the non canonical book of enoch which explains a few events in genesis about the watchers breeding with earth women

the art was neat, the music was ok
there was one boss fight that was really ridiculous
youtube.com/watch?v=7oVVfEpLoPY

wtf were they thinking?

>wtf were they thinking?
To be frank I really liked the trippy aesthetic of the game. It oozes with soul and personality something which can barely be said about most games these days.

not the aesthetic, the actual boss fight with the fruit loop dancing in front of the screen
made me laugh though

>made me laugh though
It was a refernce to 80's music icons Milli Vanilli and MJ. Sariel looks like David Bowie. As an someone who has interest in graphic design I gotta say Sawaki Takeyasu did a great job.

what makes it non canonical

It's not part of biblical canon.

I tried PlaystationNow just so that I could play it, to bad something came up and didn't have time to finish it.
The music and stages were really enjoyable.

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
It's considered non canonical because the early church wanted to destroy any notion that the Angels of God could rebel against his Will. Everybody in the first century AD was familiar of the book, and would commonly be placed between the Old and New Testament. After all, if the angels could be persuaded and try to bring down their master, why can't Man do the same with the Agents of God? There's still confusion going around as to how the book managed to survive only in Ethiopia. One scholar by the name of Andy McCracken postulates by mixing the evangelical source such as the Bible with the current empirical sources we now have.
>"The appearance of the book in Ethiopia, is probably due to events in
Jerusalem during the reign of King Manasseh of Judah, (695 - 642 BC),
which are documented in the Bible, (2Chronicles 33:1 - 20, and at 2Kings 21:1 – 18).

King Manasseh was not of the Jewish faith, he erected alters to Baal and
Asherah in Solomon's Temple. In Kings at 21:16, it says that so much
innocent blood was shed that it filled Jerusalem from end to end. At this
time, the religious establishment left the country, taking the Ark of the
Covenant and all the important religious texts with them.

After a number of years in Egypt, the refugees went further south, near to
the source of the Nile, at Lake Tana in Ethiopia. The descendants of these
people are the Falashas, who even today follow the form of Judaism that
had been practiced in Israel only before 620 BC. The Ethiopians translated
The Book of Hanokh into Ge'ez, and had enough respect to look after it.

Meanwhile, all Hebrew versions disappeared but a substantial part of the
book had survived in Greek, and some parts in Aramaic, but until Scottish
traveler, and freemason, James Bruce, returned from Ethiopia in 1773, with
three manuscripts, no one in the [modern] west had ever seen the whole book."

OP is a fag who doesn’t like good games. The art design alone was god tier.

Visually, this game is really something special. It's just not very fun. Ignition were pretty cool at times, for being run by a clueless pajeet.

>Deserved more praise, it’s music is phenomenal yet it’s rarely talked about. It didn’t deserve to be buried in the past.
I agree. IGN gave it a 5/10 which absolutely wasn't fair. It's in line with their Godhand review.

Fuck. I messed up my quote. Oh well, here's a three post poem for you guys in the mean time to keep the thread going.
天生萬物以養人
>Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man

Attached: Armaros.jpg (1243x2048, 378K)

人無一善以報天
>Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.

Attached: Lucifel.jpg (650x1500, 72K)

殺殺殺殺殺殺殺
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Attached: Enoch.png (241x624, 132K)

Surprised to read it can played through PSNow. I search for it on the PS3 PSN store and couldn't find it anywhere.

I enjoyed it because of the art style the music and the theme the combat was not the best.

I think people give the combat too much flak. Yes, its a simplisitic at its core, but it still allows a decent array of possibilities if you want to do so.

I've always felt that way too. You can tell that if they were able to fiddle around with the mechanics a bit longer, it could have been as deep as DMC3.