Is Yea Forums going to get Gun Gun Pixies?

Is Yea Forums going to get Gun Gun Pixies?

Attached: ECLzJDdXkAAGQ88.png (1448x2048, 3.09M)

Didnt this come out on the vita

Yes but it's also coming out for PC and the Switch in English.

Played it on the Vita and it was the usual CH shovelware.

yes

Attached: gun gun pixies.jpg (960x544, 81K)

pqube should localize Moero Crystal now that the Switch version was confirmed.

Isn't that a Sony exclusive? I gotta admit I'd buy it if it was on Steam/GoG, but it's not available on those platforms.

Not anymore. See

It might just be the shading, but it looks like Neptune's upper torso is a man's torso that they slapped some tits on.

Already played on Vita so no.

thinking on the Switch

I unironically enjoy lewd kusoge, but even I have my limits and this one looks pretty bad. Don't know.

Damn right I am.

Attached: 1495142791786.jpg (960x544, 91K)

feetfags are dumb, you can see feet in every other game out there

>Giantess
>Waifus
>Guns
Aw fuck yeah. That's the two things that Californians hate the most, and also my fetish.

Think of it this way:
If the game is a kusoge, but you enjoy it anyway since it has cute girls, then that shows that your love of cute girls can overcome all obstacles!
By enjoying even the shittiest game, and being proud of it, then people who hate cute girls will SEETHE, and people who hate cute girls deserve to seethe!
You're doing a public service by enjoying lewd kusoge, because it is your love for cute girls that humbles the roastie and the journalist.

I don't care about making anyone seethe, I care about not feeling like I wasted my money. I can't see myself dropping more than 20€ on this one.

I understand.
Personally I'd be happy to spend my money to make someone seethe!

Probably. These low-budget fanservice games usually run well on wine, and I can piss away $20 or $30 on absolute impulse.

I pirated it on Vita and I still feel ripped off for my wasted time.

I wonder if she can stomp on you

haha

That depends. Do the thighhighs have indentation?

No loli...
Would get banned by Sony now.

I understand the Vita version runs like shit.