I can't wait for reality to catch up to you people tomorrow

I can't wait for reality to catch up to you people tomorrow.

>pester blizzard to do shit that they are not paid for
>private server spastics already crying that their private servers were different and therefore it's not "the real classic experience"
>people bitching constantly about their little war with streamer faggots
>blizzard has to actively step in because people are trying to bring QOL changes from retail into classic, despite the whole "we don't want changes" mantra
>bandwagonners are going to be in for a rude awakening when they realize that their pampered asses are going to be wiped with sandpaper
>staggered content release means that you'll have content draughts worse than retail wow

You think you do, but you'll learn that blizzard was right.

Attached: 1551713993279.jpg (1200x675, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Asmongold/status/1165683707623149568
youtube.com/watch?v=EdE21st8wZ4
discord.gg/GZmEaET
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god you sound like an absolute faggot

Maybe we really dont, but what do you lose?
15bucks? lol who cares, if it is great for 1-2months Im okay.

ffxiv refugees like you will be among the first ones to quite, tranny.

It's gonna be so funny when Classic out populates retail. Right now retail is in a death spiral, and retail cucks are trying their best to convince themselves it's all fine.

and yet
we're still going home

> NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, IT'S JUST AN OUTDATED GAME, IT CAN'T POSSIBLY STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT AWAY FROM BASED BFA, IT WON'T EVEN HAVE DETAILED QUEST MARKERS

> IT TOOK ME 56,000 HOURS TO FARM ALL OF MY 500 MOUNTS, 30000 CHEEVO POINTS, 1000 PETS, 5000 TRANSMOGS AND 400 TOYS

> I BOUGHT EVERY CASH SHOP MOUNT AND EVEN THE 6 MONTH SUB SHIP AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN USE IT, I EVEN SUBSCRIBED TO PREMIUM WOWHEAD, BLIZZARD CAN'T BETRAY A LOYAL CONSUMER SUCH AS MYSELF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

> BLIZZARD MUST LET US USE OUR HARD EARNED MOUNTS AND PETS ON CLASSIC, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL CUT DOWN MY MULTIBOX SUBS FROM 25 TO A MERE 10, AND GIVING MY MONEY TO ASMONGOLD INSTEAD

> IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS, CLASSIC MUST FAIL OR MY ENTIRE COLLECTION WILL BE WORTHLESS, I CAN'T BELIEVE I SUCKED ALL THAT HORSECOCK IN GOLDSHIRE FOR NOTHING BUT A 6 MONTH BAN

> DEAR GOD (who doesn't exists) DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

based

Attached: 194.png (480x480, 81K)

Who are you qwuoting?

final fantasy is for even bigger fags
I don't even care about WoW, but you sound like a whiny ass fag

So after reading all that, you cannot infer who is being quoted? Did you get dropped on your head, son?

Why do you think I read through an all caps post?

So you're like those women who are on their cellphone during a film, then ask what's going on midway through. Got it.

No, if the film is some retard having a mental breakdown then I'd just turn it off. Actually I believe hysterical behaviour like quoting an imaginery person in all caps would be considered the typical behaviour of a woman.

Wait, are you a retail fag? LMFAO!

No.

Then why are you so assblasted?

I am not though? Did I type out an all caps post or was that you?

I didn't type in all caps, so must've been you.

you played yourself with this response right here

u got owned, smdh son.

I just logged into retail guys, everything is dead, even the most hardcore shills of my server, the super casual players haven't logged between 2 to 4 years, the UI looks like it was made out of some shitty pack of ADDons, no wonder the last 10 retail tards that still play this garbage are so clingy about their precious dress up simulator.

Where are all those "retail tards" that you are talking about? I've been to like 3 threads about classic and I have yet to see a single one. It's like they don't exist, but for some reason you claim they do so you can have a false sense of superiority over an imaginery person you made up.

same resubbed after 5 years and all I see is people standing still in cities and shit. No one is even talking in trade chat wtf

AHEM.

Attached: idort.jpg (1344x2839, 564K)

People like you, stupid enough to buy into Xpacs with increased prices, large decay of content, constant casualization to make it "accessible" to people who didn't even play the game and kept paying into a game that had no thoughts put into it.

So you are basically making shit up? Sorry to inform you, faggot, but the last wow addon I played was mop.

does anybody have the copypasta from the OP yesterday talking about people getting their fix like crack, shit had me dying

Attached: 1566755687663.jpg (1200x768, 137K)

>>bandwagonners are going to be in for a rude awakening when they realize that their pampered asses are going to be wiped with sandpaper
You act like this is a bad thing, the salt will be hilarious

twitter.com/Asmongold/status/1165683707623149568

Is this what the classic experience is all about?

What is the deal with you faggots being so hellbent on people not enjoying a game?

I get that there will be some shitposting about any topic but the amount of anti-classic threads and posts is just insane. Are you seething retail zoomers or what is going on here?

>DEAR GOD (who doesn't exists)
Fuck my sides

Based, anyone who isn't playing both trannybringers and classic is missing out

We shitposted so hard that we sank the TORtanic and we'll do it again! And again!
Haha!

I can't remember the last time I've seen people on Yea Forums so fucking assblasted about a big hyped release for a game. Why do you faggots care so much? Why does it bother you so much people are excited to play this again in an official capacity? Just don't fucking play it and filter shit like Home/Classic etc on Yea Forums so you don't have to see it anymore. It's like your just finding random shit that doesn't matter to complain about.

These people do realize some of us have been playing on private servers for a long time, right?
Sure the slow rate of progression and other changes might throw some people off and they quit, but not everyone is going to get bored after month

It is kinda annoying when there's like 8 threads up at once for it
Not as bad as smashfags but it's still a pain.

does it realy start on fucking monday

>I can't remember the last time I've seen people on Yea Forums so fucking assblasted about a big hyped release for a game
Your first day on Yea Forums? Name one game that Yea Forums isn't completely assblasted about.

Going to be hilarious when the nostalgiafags get hit with reality and realize how shit vanilla was. Not to mention, 80% of the population consisting of normies/casuals will quit within 1.5 months after they realize the game does not cater to casuals at all and you will be left behind and one shot in pvp/ganked by the 24/7 playing NEETs. If you're a casual, you're a fool to not play on private server to get instant max lvl and start pvping, leveling is for NEETs with too much time on their hands and people who get paid to stream/play the game, anyone else is just a cuck who can't face reality.

Attached: 1546824660552.jpg (2000x1333, 583K)

tuesday you fucking idiot

BASED.

>the game does not cater to casuals at all
That's what WoW was famous for though.
You get rested exp from logging out at an inn.
You don't lose exp when you die.
It's pretty fucking casual.

Good we will have a blast ganking you retard casuals and then proceed to enjoy the cozy community left over who aren't a bunch of spaz zoomie memers. Thanks for trying though

It's the terrified retailfags.They have been bad the last couple of months but the fear is real since classic launches tomorrow putting the the tombstone on their shit game forever

monday to tuesday night in europe, so 12AM CEST

monday for americhads

>Firemaw EU PVP is now full
jesus christ the hype

fpbp

>less than 30 hours remain

Attached: 1566668361215.png (361x363, 200K)

Why does every Classic thread have an OP that's false flagging, can we just get a comfy thread?

It's just asspained retail/XIVtrannies/shitposters

>Finish up my shift and get home just in time for launch
>Off for the next week
It's gonna be a good time.

>don't start work until September 10 at my new firm
>have 2 weeks to no life classic
>server launches 5 pm my time
It's gonna be max comfy

>everyone rushing to log in at launch
>mfw that fucking mass exodus of Night Elves heading for Stormwind in the first hour to level there instead

Attached: feel it.gif (255x133, 265K)

Big Blue Dress, and you've got to play wow

>server pop went from low to high overnight
>by the time the server launches tomorrow it's gonna be full
GET OFF MY SERVER

Attached: 1566587853898.png (900x900, 429K)

>27 hours

Attached: HUH!.jpg (453x634, 93K)

Let the good times roll, user.

>Okay I've already figured out what I'm going, I'm going an Orc Warlock, it's the logical and most optimal pick, stun resist is literally the only thing a warlock needs to be good, warlocks as a class are already inherently broken as fuck, this is perfect, there's no need to think about anything else
>Mfw I'm sat here watching shaman videos again and thinking about playing that

F U C K - E V E R Y - T H I N G

Attached: Karstark.jpg (494x678, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EdE21st8wZ4

Are you going to be a sick ass PvP God, Yea Forums?

Attached: download (1).jpg (211x239, 10K)

No, I only did pvp back in Vanilla because I was garbage at the game and didn't know about keybinds. This time around I'm going to raid.

Attached: 1566677512392.gif (112x112, 27K)

ffxiv is a meme
people dont actually play it do they
its so clunky and boring
the interface and combat is so jank
literally spend a week going from from side of the map to the other back and forth and the only way you can skip this horrific boring mess is by paying to skip the story which is meant to be the selling point?
garbage game

Absolutely 100% based

Fpbp

Attached: 1565367942111.jpg (401x348, 25K)

> DEAR GOD (who doesn't exists)
Giggled.

I intend to pug raids as a priest. How painful will the loot competition be for me?

or you could use teleport

you mean to goldshire

>firm
Why do people get on the internet just to lie?

EU Golemagg

Prievously 15/15 Naxx, Experienced Raid Leaders having organized and maintained two 40-mans and five 20-mans throughout its lifespan in LH/Ely.

Is now recruiting more /vg/ and Yea Forums gamers for the upcoming Classic WoW release!

What you can expect:
>Loot for performance/attendance/enchanted pre-raid bis
>Extremely relaxed atmosphere but high performing raids
>Experienced leadership that have cleared all vanilla content
>PVP premades/ranking
>Lots of guild 5/10man gear farming
>World bosses
>Active discord with 10k+ posts per day

What you can NOT expect:
>Some prolific /wpsg/ and /wowg/ shitposters, they're all banned
>Guild collapsing before ubrs
>No-discord rolls-only guild that doesn't make it past level 40.
>Meme specs

Sound good? Message me @manlet or any other jannys (officers) about joining and what class you want to play.
discord.gg/GZmEaET

Attached: MoH.png (1060x437, 43K)

content droughts? 90% of the player base will be busy for months just leveling and raiding and pvping. the staggered content sounds perfectly timed. the most hardcore will just make alts because there isn't enough to do if you play 18 hours a day

shaman, paladins, and druids will be competing on a lot of cloth. It's going to be hard for every healer desu.

Orc Shaman or dwarf Hunter?

Was the stat buff for using only class appropriate armor in 1.12 or was that introduced later?

I'm pretty sure it's just fags looking for (you)s

flip a coin, both equally good

Shaman get focused pretty heavily in BGs and in wpvp. Your burst from elemental isn't a secret and Alliance are going to focus shaman out.

Warlocks honestly have it much easier. You get to DPS in raids and PvP is all about control and cursing.

on a scale of shit to mediocre just how bad are enhancement shamans late game? i've heard that absolutely nobody plays them because they blow at both pve and pvp but i want to hear it from you guys anyway even though im 99% sure that non of you have actually played a max level enhancement shaman, let alone a fully geared one

do you get bodied by every class in pvp? if not which classes can you reliably deal with and which classes will reliably beat you every single time?

You are not 1337 enough for Molten Core