ITT: Worst girls of their respective games

ITT: Worst girls of their respective games.

Attached: 1566199456175.png (1200x1200, 864K)

thats not meredes

That's not Leonie.

There's a female character in that game who has a personality completely centered around lusting after your father. IN EVERY SCENE

lmao she got the jontron hat

Kinda hot not gonna lie

shit boss

Attached: Bloodborne™_20151126093114.png (693x983, 724K)

That's not Edelgard

shut your whore mouth

Still better than a gold digging whore.

She’s literally the best girl you tasteless faggot she makes the other girls look boring

Leonie is shit

t. beta orbiter and proud to be.

have fun spending this whole thread defending your shitty taste OP

JERALT???

If you don't build further support with her, I can see why you'd think that. She comes off as a gold digging bitch. I didn't wanna like her at first, but she was extremely charming and you learn much of the rumors about her are exaggerated. She has a lot of personality, humility and self respect.
>Worse girl for me was Leonie
Don't get me wrong, she's the hottest one in the game. She is pretty cool and has a good personality.... Until you go through her support convos and you realize what a self centered twat she is whose obsessed with your dad.
>Edlegard is a close 2nd

Attached: leonie8.jpg (820x1200, 85K)

I don´t have to defend shit, I am not a beta simp like you.

Stay mad while I'm busy meteoring everybody miles away

Her and Manuela are literally cuck choices.

To be fair, all supports with Byleth except Marianne's suck. Leonie does have the worst

Absolute bottom of the bin in the entire persona franchise, together with Yukari.

Attached: PQ2_Makoto_Niijima.png (209x500, 82K)

Dorothea is probably the best written thot I’ve seen out of Japan in ages.

Still at the end of the day she’s a thot

no user marianne's with byleth suck too
what the fuck was up with the A support

Attached: 592726B9-46A0-436A-BFEF-4EDF6B95174D.jpg (500x592, 103K)

>all supports with Byleth except Marianne's suck
I disagree. There are good ones like Alois and Bernie.

>newfags don’t know enjo kosai archetype
>act like she is the ultimate deconstruction of every anime girl ever created

>Dorothea
>goes on tons of dates looking for a rich husband because she knows she'll hit the wall and be ugly, but still rejects them for one reason or another. Doesnt actually sleep around
>Manuela
>goes on tons of dates because shes still good looking despite her age, but is the one getting rejected. Doesnt even get laid because men leave her at the bar or on seeing her room, thinks it's because shes old and not for being an alcoholic slob
Literally play the game

>Leonie does have the worst
That honor belongs to Flayn, but it's so bad its good. Kinda like watching the room.
>all supports with Byleth except Marianne's suck
Marianne is in my top 3. If you consider all convos + the character arc Dorethea and Marianne are tied for 1st (and Marianne edges Dorethea for still living with her demons but finding the strength to push through them and have the balls to propose first thinking she'd get rejected)
>Manuella has the most touching S support convo even if she doesn't have much of a character arc.

Attached: 1565639828848.jpg (957x1024, 111K)

She’s hot even in chibi form, based Makoto

She's /ourthot/

can you blame her though?shes born with huge tits and ass and is sent to a school where she can finally claw her way out of poverty by marrying some noble to take care of her.

Attached: sluttyaeka.png (730x549, 348K)

Marianne's A support is imo the best support in the game.

Flayn shouting "I am not Cethleann" in response to people saying anything at all to her was funny at first, got kind of boring after a while.

I agree with these. Leonie is a fantastic Bow Knight but holy fuck does it get extremely old to listen to her never shut up about Geralt. I got to a point I'd just hit + and skip her supports completely cause of that.

Reminder that Leonie wears panties with Jeralt's mercendary emblem on them. She's OBSESSED

good to know anti-Leonie posters dont even watch her supports

Her supports outside of Byleth are actually pretty normal, she never mentions him really.

>Shamir support has Shamir scolding her for practising her archery skills by aiming a knocked bow at passing students
>"B-but Jeralt did it when he was drunk so I thought it would be fine!"

Attached: 1566315621081.png (611x854, 179K)

I would have been happy if Leonie was bouncing on Jeralts dick if he had not died. It was her treating Byleth like a piece of shit that got me.

>Dorothea will never call you big bro

Caspar truly slays all the thots

That felt really off, because she talks like Jeralt is still around in their B support even though he just died. Is it the exact same in japanese?

Nobody has a bigger glow up then him post timeskip and I will argue it to the death.

They had to give him shounen protag density just so he wouldn’t impregnate the entire monastery

>Hilda begging him to knock her up in her own room
>"huh, you need help moving something?"

Dorothea is a pleb filter of the highest order. Unironically, if you don't like her you are most likely a incel and you know nothing about women other than what you read on the internet in your echo chambers full of angry bitter virgins.

She's actually the best, most well written girl in the game by far and has the most depth of character. She's also smoking hot and gets a huge ass after the timeskip.

t.Beat all routes

i'd rather be her little bro but only in height

its because supports happens at a random time and hers just happens to unlock after his death. And you get the option to listen to it before the explore section where she is really sad and empathetic about it since it's her actual reaction to his death

Attached: 1566435346145.jpg (995x1200, 144K)

Attached: 1566220169197.jpg (250x354, 25K)

Honestly that scene is even funnier if you did Dorothea’s C support where it’s reversed

How do you look up skirts?

Attached: 1566660755596.png (1406x1203, 2.01M)

Leonie apologize in her A support so it's fine. She's pretty self aware that her attitude towards Jeralt causes her to be unfair to Byleth.

I love these threads

Attached: Mioda_(06).png (960x560, 113K)

>she actually has jeralts mercenary symbol
this better be a edit jesus christ this bitch

Why are the Leonie/Shamir supports so cute?

Reddit spacing

I can't fathom how anyone wouldn't drop Caspar after your first recruit. Worst character in the game only excels in 2 stats, axe and fists, dumb as a box of bricks

Still waiting on the manuela one because I'm curious if she does wear underwear or not like she claims in her C support.
They're like sisters. Same with Catherine and Lysithea, that support is very sweet.

Deathblow > Wyvern Lord lol
He has low IQ but high EQ, blows up edelgard hard in his c support with her

Im surprised anyone uses any of the adult supports, it seemed like cheating when I got shamir and she already had an A in bow

Cringe

>not making big fucking wall of texts is reddit spacing

Sorry

Some

Of

Is

Aren’t

Retarded

ESL

>wall of text
>three lines
REDDIT

dilate

But IS are retarded

He evolves into a Giga-Chad Maximus

I hate this fucker so much in my game.
>Hey sensei! I love axes! Let me study them!
>Who needs axes? You know what I always say, real men use their fists! Can I train them?
>Remember when I said I love axes? Let me study them again so I can be a War Master!
>stat growth was general shit

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Caspar-part-1.png (455x432, 219K)

All the black eagles are garbage stat wise except edeltard and hubert

>Is

Attached: 320x240.jpg (320x240, 28K)

Your post makes no sense, you are saying incels know nothing about women and have a false idea built in their echo chambers, while at the same time you are defending a character that is EXACTLY how incels claim women are (self centered people who want to jump on Chad´s cock and settle with a beta provider once you hit the wall)

Why even make 1 sentence paragraphs? It's fucking terrible, especially when all sentences are connected
Just admit you're from reddit

Attached: 1545646677835.png (128x128, 32K)

Not him, no one called it "Reddit spacing" until like 2017. Even if it's weird as fuck the way he did it, he's just formatting their post, something that has been done here forever.

Awakening's worst girl is Tharja
Fates' worst girl is Sakura
Echoes' worst girl is Celica
Three House's worst girl is Leonie

Awakening's worst girl was Kelja.

literally who

Oh I meant Kjelle, that's how bad she was.

it's not even that her supports make her unlikable, they're just not good supports. They're bland, her S-Support is bland, her epilogue with Manleth is bland.

They wasted a pretty toptier design.

My Caspar was fucking great. I ignored him for the first 10 chapters and only started using him after I decided to drop Ferdinand. Thank god for the adjunct feature

>muh sekret club

Have sex

Sure people didn't call it reddit spacing before 2017 or so as you said but complaints about redditors coming here are older than most people here.
But it's sort of like people using memearrows outside of Yea Forums. You can do it sure, and there's nothing wrong with it but we all know where you got it from
I usually don't care about it but if someone gets butthurt about someone calling it reddit spacing then they're probably from reddit

They're not necessarily garbage, they just have very specific and less flexible roles compared to other house's casts. Take Bernie for example, she does make a pretty competent bow unit as she has good speed and dex growth, everything outside of those though is trash meaning she can really only be a bow unit unless you want to be really autisitcally dedicated to her.

Kjelle's inoffensive
Tharja's a MU obsessed cunt who ruined her kid's life for no good reason and abused he husband

t. didn't read her supports and only reads shitposts on Yea Forums

>Fates' worst girl is Sakura
No
Her older brother Hinoka is worse

I don´t like videogames.

>Calls out exaggerated paragraphs
>Can't even into punctuation

Attached: 1343379765455.jpg (554x439, 112K)

> I've been riding the cock carousel for most of my life but you seem like a good catch lets get married ;')
Who does this character appeal to?

Attached: 1528131086719.png (631x480, 488K)

>give her axe
>put her in brigand
>get her deathblow
>raise sword
>have her as crit machine assassin
It’s not that hard if you actually use the reclassing mechanics the game gives you

Attached: CDC71049-F333-465A-9626-FF71665BD84E.jpg (1280x720, 288K)

>Aww dude I hate nobles because I was poor but now I'm not but I'm trying to marry one so I can live off their money and don't end up like Manuela

Nah she's a cunt.

Me

The “she looks like she pleases old men for money” crowd

Roasties and Reddittors, who make up most the FE fanbase these days.

> My wife wears proper non-slut lady bottoms
Mercedes is, once again, proven to be the only sensible choice in this game full of vapid cunts with daddy issues looking for an emotional crutch.
Flayn is alright too I guess.

Attached: 1527650385559.jpg (900x900, 52K)

Shitty paragraphs makea text more annoying to read than the lack of a single comma or period

Attached: 1537280044293.jpg (562x390, 30K)

What kind of sick twisted soul made dark mage male exclusive?

I should have known a cretin would be unable to see her incandescent beauty, let alone spell her name correctly you fucking mongrel

Probably he same people who spam about getting the girls DUSCURED

women don’t understand darkness

Attached: 3BCABC8C-411B-443C-8D7F-B9EF97B7B541.jpg (1024x684, 103K)

You're a faggot, but thank you for the chibi Makoto. Saved.

also worst love interest of the entire series

Attached: Lunafreya.jpg (225x225, 6K)

None of her endings have her marrying for money

>A single comma or period
You're just making the hole deeper, bro. Time to get out before it's too late.

Attached: 1525174829678.gif (200x200, 336K)

>I have low self-esteem and fear that I will wake up one day and suddenly be an old hag that no one will love, so I desperately seek out someone who would be willing to spend the rest of their life with me, but so far I've never gotten past the first date because it turns out that I'm actually looking for more than just money and good looks.
Fixed that for you, speedreader.

Attached: 1562949655646.jpg (3518x2357, 334K)

>muh nobles
>muh nobles
>muh nobles
jesus christ I get it
she's so nosy too

Who is the one on the top left? Shamir?

>look at me guys I didn't read a single one of her supports!
Why are you so eager to broadcast your ignorance to everyone?

>Keeps making vague comments about my shitty punctuation without even providing an example of what's wrong so you can be refuted
What a waste of quads

Attached: 1547476024185.png (1384x1496, 743K)

It's a shit class anyway so it doesn't matter.

Ferdinand

Qutie objectively the worst girl in the game

Attached: 1551949221177.jpg (1191x670, 164K)

I just wanted to have marianne dress as a dark mage desu

One...

Attached: Krystal.jpg (640x498, 36K)

...and two.

Attached: 1522381958475.png (1024x946, 444K)

I’m still waiting for anyone to post actual evidence she sleeps around

That would be Marie.

Maybe if you're a gay

>muh supports
She's an even bigger cunt in her supports with other students.

Dorothea has the BEST ass in the whole entire game it’s really out of this world amazing

Learn to read.
> I've been riding the cock carousel for most of my life but you seem like a good catch lets get married ;')
Literally every word of this is fanfiction that is contradicted by her supports.

>She's a gold-digger and a cunt, but it's okay because she had a tragic past! She's actually nice! (if you're rich, lmao)
Nah bro. Acquire taste.

Your illiteracy is just pathetic at this point. For your sake I'm going to assume this is bait.

Attached: 1557130227283.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Dorothea is best girl though. Only insecure virgins would disagree.

I still prefer Leonie because she doesn't like you at the start. The rest of waifus are just waiting in line to suck your d

clearly byleth.

2B is a filter that lets you know if someone beat (let alone played) Nier Automata.

i imagine the people that believe this assume she sleeps around. her worst quality, as was pointed out earlier, is that she is in everyones business. otherwise shes a sweetheart.

regardless im glad she filters bitter incels

Attached: shillabelle.png (848x736, 1.26M)

Casual dating = Getting creampied in all holes until you pass out on a dirty mattress covered in bodily fluids
The sadpanda told me so.

That's not Bernadetta. Leonie is among the worst too. I like her design and voice, but muh Jeralt got old really quickly.

Here's a picture of the best 3H girl.

Attached: 1565054421981.jpg (868x1228, 144K)

Haven´t played 3H, but isn´t Hilda suppossed to be a lazy entitled girl?

Neck yourself she's best girl

Attached: 1566741654807.jpg (1920x1482, 240K)

people that never did her supports might think that

She's lazy, but doesn't act entitled. She doesn't put in effort because she is worried about disappointing people after seeing her brother fail to meet expectations at times, so she develops a complex about it.

>She doesn't put in effort because she is worried about disappointing people
Literally me.

von

She’s very lazy but she’s also a lot more perceptive than she lets on. She just doesn’t like the idea of not meeting people’s expectations so she puts on a facade of being a bum so people think little of her

Hey, OP here, sorry I posted the wrong picture.
I'm new to Yea Forums sorry (lol

Attached: oh my god a chair.png (1068x1248, 1.81M)

AEGIR

I'M MAD

Attached: EBcqdVzVUAAlkVl.png:large.png (512x512, 134K)

Edelgard is a good girl but she's a terrible person
if Byleth divine pulsed back in time before she revealed she was the Flame Emperor and knocked her out you'd have something going

If Byleth divine pulsed back to after the Sothis merge and fucked both Edelgard and Rhea, would the war still happen?

That's not Ingrid.

Silence, dedew

Still not Ultimate Gigachad Maximus, that honor goes to Hilda's brother.

yes

Attached: 4ADD4D00-A88A-483F-A1F3-F5F97F9539F4.jpg (393x500, 59K)

this, the worst girl in the game is Edelgard by a mile

Attached: dimitri embers.jpg (960x960, 126K)

This is a worst girl thread, not best girl.

Attached: ingrid__pleasant_smile_by_orbiculare_ddb8j9o-350t.png (351x350, 90K)

>Edelgard tells Dimitri to check his privilege after he tells her that the commoners aren't interested in dying for her cause, despite being raised as an aristocrat herself
Each time I play, I find more reasons to hate this short-statured Crest-aids infected incel orbiter. Truly, the worst girl in FE history.

Attached: 1566003927324.png (1077x339, 618K)

But Ingrid is for Dimitri, and Dimitri is based, therefore she is best.

Rate my BOAR

Attached: THE BOAR.jpg (1109x800, 255K)

Soulful answer.

didn't you already post this

I, disagree.

Attached: IMG_20190825_160955.jpg (2787x2026, 1.33M)

Everything about her hypocritical bullshit reminds me of my self righteous, narcissistic ex. Fucking insufferable character desu.

Why DO they shill Isabelle so hard?

Precisely.

You guys only like her because she's a violent autistic racist. Something you can identify with.
Lel

She actually succeeds in doing this too which is hilarious. She’s unironically a good tactician for whatever reason.

You know I'm right.

Attached: Lyndis.png (616x1060, 517K)

looks like a tranny

>not pairing him with Catherine
It makes you understand why he's so into Femleth, he's always wanted to fuck strong onee-sans.

Did you make this? It's quality

I love the ridiculously long-legged FE7 art.

miss me yet

Attached: 1407276137399.png (750x750, 261K)

Yep it's fresh OC a true masterpiece kek

no.

Attached: master shake what is this.jpg (500x371, 35K)

Honestly, she should have had her body ravaged by the boar.

wait for the DLC

>You guys only like her because she's a violent autistic racist.
Yes, and?

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_amy30535__a1bf9a73d0b6060d6b3adc7 (900x900, 274K)

Racists make the best girls

Attached: 16778690.jpg (673x939, 207K)

No.

Are you implying the DLC will be Dimitri fucking the autism out of Edelgard?

A new rout won't undo her retarded behavior in all the other ones. And even if it will she'll be so OOC from what she is in the base it will look like the devs were trying to desperately salvage a sinking ship.

possibly, unless they fucked both of them at once, then no

funny how every time someone hates on dorothea it's a mad incel who thinks women are vapid gold digging whores. go through her supports and you'll clearly see she isnt one but character growth is apparently impossible (especially for women am i right)

Also the best boys (homos).

Attached: 7hcwhzwibgwz.jpg (640x480, 41K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

I love doodoo

Why does Dimitri feel the need to tell her about what her citizens want though? How would he actually know? I always found it strange how it’s always Dimitri in every path who cares so so much about Edelgard purely due to a false assumption that he had made about her.

I LOVE this girl so much. I HATED maxing out her love, then getting to the point where she says she HATES me and turning her down because of it. Seeing her cry made me so SAD and I barely ever talked to her again afterwards.

It's because when Edelgard says he's obsessed with her, she's not really wrong. He's always wanted to make her his sister wife which is why seeing her be the Flame Emperor broke him.

Because no one in BE ever goes against her, so it's all dumped on Dimitri, for no reason.
>who cares so so much about Edelgard purely due to a false assumption that he had made about her.
He cares about her because she's responsible for a ton of shit, including several attempted murders, a war and destroying his country.

You're a fucking monster.

She's his only equal, and therefore, became his oneitis. Easy to fall into that fantasy of ruling the world together if you let yourself because he was either blind to her true nature or in love with the idea of being the one to "save" and fix her so she'd be good like him. Makes perfect sense.

I've been down that road.

DLC will be a NG++ where you actually divine pulsed back to the very start of the game and you have the option to beat up the flame emperor and put her into a containment camp

trust me I work for Nintendo

Dorothea is actually best girl, you are just like the nobles who can't see who a person is on the inside.

Okay mr John Nintendo, where is this containment camp?

Honestly if you imprisoned Edelgard for a while and had Dimitri and Claude work together, you'd probably fix Fodlan for good.

edelshit is the worst

Attached: 1553430354418.png (762x1586, 1.02M)

>containment camp
Is there a DLC that will do the same thing to Edeltards on this board?

Dilate tranny

What did Ignatz do wrong other than have an extremely unflattering haircut pre-skip?

Worst character is by far Cyril. I don't know how anyone could like him.

SHUT OHYAFAG

> mug shonen protagonist
> impregnate all the girls lmao
> chad hahahaha
That's all I see about him when people defend him. He has no depth and is just borderline retarded most of the story.

hey now he has his likeable traits, like wanting to fuck rhea, and......hating almyrans, and......having aptitude

have the same str as bernie, ashe, and ingrid, but with a penis instead of a pussy

The funny part is that Dimitri actually lived like a hobo for 5 years, so he probably understands what it is like to feel hunger and cold like a normal pleb a lot better than Edeltard.

You people can't handle real women.

Roughly half of his supports are cute/tolerable. I like that he's redpilled against his own people, usually characters like that are more controversial but he's completely slipped under the radar.
>ashe
>pussy
user...

Attached: bussy.jpg (849x1000, 647K)

Worst girl and the people who play her are subhuman

Attached: baiken-ggxrd-rev2-portrait[1].png (1231x909, 1.08M)

But Ashe also has a penis

Isn't that BE? Murderhobo dimitri doesn't exist there.

sorry I had to look up the people with 35% str growth and didn't know who "ashe" was.
i guess that's why nobody hates him, they don't remember him.

Now show the other side of the poll where she’s 2nd

you know where

>he doesn't remember that lonato is a true knight

I liked her support with sylvain and Felix. Felix telling her to fuck off was always funny and Sylvain his Crest baby schtick was good

No that scene is BL

>male lords top their own polls
>edelgard is a measly second
>and tops the most hated

Only if you show the poll from people who beat the game where she's 7th

Then Edelgard, like usual, is just being a fucking retard.

the best thing to do would've been to take her death and then keep her somewhere
>if she's fake dead no one will look for her
>her "muh sensei" autism will keep her in line
>maybe she'll calm the fuck down

I haven't seen a good support with him.
I excepted his support with Claude would be better. I got him on my deer play through. So disappointing.
Ashe is based though.

>thinking Ashe doesn't get his boipussy destroyed by Lord Lonato on the regular

Attached: D3SHWVtW0AAMRYi.jpg (1200x1019, 193K)

>grooms child into her own dick slave
she was based and shotapilled

Attached: Micaiah_and_Sothe.png (608x448, 245K)

That's probably the only good part about Micaiah, the only good part.

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like being Josef Frizl'd again.

>tfw you can fix any physical attacker by just making them a brigand for a while

Attached: 5a250eafe06338eddfec9877661e69bbeb24a6e4.jpg (600x600, 174K)

just give her a pencil and tell her to draw a portrait

She gets to spend an hour with sensei every day.

>hour
does she think I'm made out of activity points?

It's the hour after your daily DT session with Dimitri and Claude.

that hour needs to be spent fishing

cyril is based how do people hate this lad, loved how he went after Manuela's whole personality in their C-support

The opinions of Koreans have never mattered. Don't pretend they suddenly do just because it suits you.

Koreans probably used Japanese voices and his Jap voice is fucking awful.

Know what matters even less than the opinions of Koreans?
The opinions of Edeltards.

Well, if we go by opinions of Japanese, Edelgard is #4 girl for people who've played the game.

>lysithea
>fem byleth
>bernie
>ingrid

Oh yeah, Ingrid, based racist.

That's not memecedes.

No persona girl is worse than Marie, and that's a fact.

>fixing shit chars
>just switch class bro
>still only 2 stat ups
god fuck all of BE students, worthless little shits, worst fucking stat growths of any class, makes me want to purposely cull all my students when 5 people level up in a map and only a single fucking unit manages to get more than 3 stats. I couldn't even contain my rage especially when post-skip edelshart drops the fucking ball 1 cha, 1 hp, 1 mag as a fucking wyvern lord, I immediately dropped that shitty fucking route

Attached: 1561237836208.jpg (800x600, 97K)

I love Ashe so much

Are there any other slinks that have almost 0% to do with the character that you thought you were going to get to know and interact with?

Just solo with Hubert and Edeltard it worked for me

He's easily the most underrated boy that actually deserves the mention that he's underrated.

He just gets screwed easily by levels ups, really easily.

I don't know. I'm just glad it's over.

Catherine is so good it's a waste not to use her.

Because she's popular.

Catherine is also best girl and my wife

>red circle
I don't get it

"I'm pregnant"

Attached: Page 34.png (1920x2730, 2.34M)

Why don't girls like Dorothea exist IRL?

He's talking about all commoners in the country, not just the empire. Also, Dimitri still sees El as his sister of sorts and even admits he had feelings for her in the Fem Byleth route. I don't find it surprising that he even gave Edelgard a chance to surrender, calling her by her nickname, because he still cares about her and won't let go that she has changed for the worse in BL route.

K literally did nothing wrong
Shut up, Shamir

what do you mean they're all over the place

>speedreader pretends to know what he's talking about

>implying
If you want to get into someone exactly like her existing you have to understand this is a vastly different society so of course one doesn't exist
but her general gist is much more common than half the girls in the game

I pair her with Hanneman. Most of her supports have the guys chasing after her proving themselves to her in some way. So it is nice to see her get all hot and bothered by Hanneman.

Sounds like RNGsus hates you. My BE students were great.

My main problem with BE is that the in house supports kinda suck. GD and BL both have great supports in house while all the best BE supports are with people from other houses.

You mean attractive and flirty? There are plenty

Don't you dare talk shit about my pure Christian waifu!

What are you smoking? Lions in-house supports suck. Eagles are great.

Any tomboy

Because they are almost never as genuine as she is. She is a very romanticized golddigger

Hanneman is for Manuela!

byleth in dlc outfit

Can't we just agree that GD has the best in house supports. I mean Deer is just stacked, support wise. Claude, Lys, Lorenz, Raph, and Hilda. BL may have known each other since they were kids, but GD is the true bro house.

>BL both have great supports in house
On what planet? BL's are liquid shit compared to GD and BE

Nah, Ashley is worse.

I mean...there was nothing particularly BAD about her character. In fact I'd say she's one of two females in that game who actually HAVE a character, the rest of them are locked behind those stupid optional dialogues that you probably won't even see.

>not liking felix or Annette's supports.

Even Sylvain has some good ones. However I did find it funny that for a ladies man he has so few "A" supports with other women.

You mean Manuela is for Seteth

Felix supports with anyone are top-tier.
Sylvain kinda hates women and crests, you'll really notice it if you pair him with Mercedes.

This, they are characters that feed off each other.

And yet you can't pair him with Linhardt

GD has the best overall cast no doubt. Every single character is great.
BE has the weakest

Why do people hate Ignatz so much?

except for Leonie, but then again all of her supports suck so there isn't much he can do about that. You know 100 * 0 will always be 0.

They don't know about the power of the chad speedy boi who doubles everything and can't miss.

>All of Leonie's supports suck
lies and slander
this meme has to end

>BL has the weakest
ftfy

Literally all young attractive women are like her.

She somehow has bad supports with both Felix and Lorenz. How do you even do that, those two have great supports with pretty much everyone. Face it man red haired Chie my have a great post time skip look but she is has bad supports all around.

She is legit popular among AC fans.

Why? I don´t know, but then again, I don´t get how anyone can like that boring ass game in the first place.

>choose blue lions
>kill her during the battle of eagle and lion part 2
>"forgive me captain jeralt."
>wat
>"sorry jeralt I wasn't good enough to kill your son please forgive me."

This bitch is absolutely delusional what the fuck.

let's agree to disagree then, because her supports with those two are amazing to me

she promised him to protect Byleth, so having to fight him means betraying him
GD fighting you in BL route makes no sense anyways

CRINGE and BLUEPILLED

Attached: 6924283_p0.jpg (393x517, 41K)

those aren't particularly bad supports unless you mean the epilogues or purely in fictional terms. Especially Lorenz man they learn to look past their backgrounds and accept each other as friends

She has to kill Byleth to become him. If that doesn't work she has no choice to marry Byleth so she can finally be Jeralt's daughter.

another poor soul that needs a rough dragon dicking to be saved

For at least Lorenz support, every other one he has in GD shines a light on the good traits of the person while showing how insightful Lorenz is. His CB supports with Raph and Ignatz made with like both characters a lot more. While his supports with the other GD girls he gets to show off more of his good traits. I guess if you Leonie was his first support you saw it could be ok. However once you see his other supports with the ladies you see her support with him doesn't stand out that much.

Attached: AtuMbbQPBhRzzUYFqK5TL1t9JW2GEteCj34TyKXk4nU.gif (630x330, 1.39M)

This works too.

Fpbp

i don't really agree.
I really like how their relationship evolves, it's on par with the others to me.
and even if it weren't that's still not enough to call it bad

I am literally right here.

E N B A R R
N
B
A
R
R

Fucking liar. I bet you don't even sing in the opera you casual.

If you say so. I just don't feel she has much going on as a character. With Lorenz I was ready to bench him once I got another unit from another house. However after doing a few of his supports he really grew on me. With Leonie I came thinking she was a tomboy from a poor background how really likes my dad, and that all she really is. She is a fine unit but she doesn't have much else going on and to me she isn't as endearing as Raph or Ignatz. It is a shame since all the other GD girls seem to have a bit more to them so I wonder why she got the short end of the stick.

Sup toots, I'm a math major and make 100k a year and starting

ARGHHH

Attached: d95.png (590x559, 417K)

tits or gtfo

every character is romanticized
Female dictators probably don't have a crush on a very shitty teacher
Hikkimoris are actually assholes
Crazy people aren't as cool as Dimitri

Her supports with Felix and Lorenz were great though, what?

I want a golden route where Dimitri and Edelgard get married reunify the empire through diplomacy and prosperity.

WINE!!!

Attached: Bobby B 23.png (1296x1080, 928K)

don't you know bro? If you max both of their supports by eating with them every day you unlock that

I understand wanting everyone to be happy
but a golden route would just lessen the impact of the others
Tough at least having Dimitri survive GD would have been better to be honest

If we do get an ultimate route it'll probably fuck over Byleth

>Bad support with Felix

Byleth will become a giant dragon so the war will end and everybody willingly unites under Edelgard.

Fuck off nerd

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Little girl with cake addiction destroys emperor.png (1383x1008, 1.56M)

I hate you, you albino turd.

>pedobait

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

What are you talking about?
As soon as I wake up in the morning, I make sure to sing 'Hail Lady Edelgard'

Dorothea is gorgeous and I would love to wake up next to her every morning

Attached: 1566620414311.png (1920x1343, 1.95M)

He's mine. El doesn't deserve him. He needs some Jesus coochie.

>Dimitri and Edelgard get married
DISGUSTING

Yea Forums sings Lady Edelgard when?

I hate this bitch so much.
Fuck, I hate any OC that's not Sora and his actual friends.

Attached: 8425cce0f17f8b15737e046de828bb26.jpg (500x1351, 428K)

I don't like Edelgard either, but there's no need to be so harsh

Can someone post the body renders for the girls from before the time skip and after?

The bitch never ever grows out of muh jeralt phase in every conversation. Leoniefags will claim that her other supports aren't her bad but they conveniently leave out that she's as boring as a cardboard cutout and every conversation leads back to much poor boohoo, t-thank you Daddy jeralt.

In fact it's almost sadder that she somehow fabricates a promise that jeralt never asked of her about protecting you when you recruit her since she straight up calls out the empire on the BE Route and actively wants to kill you.

She only loves your money.

Wrong, she also loves (you)

>Dimitri and Edelgard married
imagine the sex or even imagine the fucking Kids

A jeralt fan-girl vs a literal whore.
Fair comparison, my dude.

Make her put the hat back on.

what the fucking fuck did you just fucking say

Attached: Sin título.png (1366x768, 1.16M)

Came in just to say fuck you.

Imagine being this fucking gay that you resort to calling everyone that disagrees with a beta. Kinda makes you look like one. Also a retard

>Imagine the sex with Dimitri "Retard strength" Blaiddyd
boy can't even handle scissors, he would break her in half

She us a believable character and is a hard worker.

>much poor boohoo

She doesn't complain of having be raise in a poor family, dipshit, she just mention ot to show how far she has come and how thankful she to the people who help her.

It's almost like the BE route us the worst of the three

Your post didn’t contain a single comma or period, shitlips.
Did him quoting you being retarded not register in your micro brain?
Guess english isn’t your only problem

>h-hard worker
yeah okay retard. Real interesting char, she can fishies, hunting and does everything and don't need no help cause she big big girl.
Still less interesting than watching paint dry. Shit taste literally Cyril is more interesting

BAAAASED!
EDELTARDS BTFO!

Will ditch you the moment a richer more handsome guy appears

Dude, I like Marianne, but all of her support are about how depress and selfloathing she is, and later about how she is trying to learn to be more open and friendly with other people in the army. I give you she isn't annoying like Bernardetta, but still, her support are centered around her issues.

she's a leftie if that helps

Attached: EBochH-U8AAinmt.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

How about worst girl of their respective franchise

Attached: 279-1.png (279x500, 162K)

I will fucking snap your neck

Attached: 1566251769748.jpg (959x960, 99K)

Nice strawman clown, my point was never "she is a strong independant women", it that she is person with the will power to make her life better and go after her dream of being a mercenary, while still still being thankful to people in her village made sacrifices in order to get her in a better place.

Actual retard, I was referring to Cyril being the exact same char and that she's boring af in comparison

Something I've seen mentioned is that they didnt add fog in a bunch of post-timeskip maps that were supposed to have it, because reinforcements, and I believe someone mentioned there was some jank involving named enemy units with 3+ range attacking from Fog of War or something.

Hildas hot but a brat. However some dudes dig the bratty girl who is tamed so I get it.
She's got charisma even if she is litterally hitler kills your dad and never tells you why.
I mean, if you don't like racists that much sure
Damn nigga, you ain't even trying to conseal that bait.
Cat girl was is S tier racist
Good pick. Sent a chill up my spine.

Attached: edle3.jpg (750x526, 35K)

Play the fucking game.

Nice one, retard, nice one. Let's pretend this was actually what you were refering too, elaborate.

80% of his dialogue is extremely bland and one-note.

>elaborate
>ladyrhealadyrhealadyrhea
>captainjeraltcaptainjeralt
>hard worker is a v-very interdasting a-user
Play the game waifufag

Ahahhaha. Well what about you saying she was self centered?

How's your older brother doing?

Attached: Catherine_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 999K)

yikes.

When did I say or even imply that you ESLfag

>church kills your entire family
>still serve them
Why do people like him again?

Ingrid is also helped by the fact she isnt stuck in bows/swords and can use a weapon class with actual might behind it. And also by the fact that she is an enemy turn god with her insane defenses.

Based. I want to kill the apostates with my wife Catherine and our girlfriend Shamir.

>my Catherine got 31 str at level 20
She is a fucking monster

At least Celica is just obnoxious. This bitch is an utterly despicable sack of shit who becomes more and more hateable throughout the series.

Attached: 1200px-BlazBlue_Central_Fiction_Litchi_Faye-Ling_Main.png (1200x1672, 1.23M)

>best girl
>doesnt dress like a whore
>no fucking art
life its suffering, the things we endure for love

Attached: 1566584767047.png (512x512, 158K)

>no fucking art
Nigga what? I'll keep this post PG-13 but I promise there is plenty of rule 34 of her.
She's a good choice tho

Attached: catherine5.jpg (771x1200, 67K)

kill self

ok this is fair

nigga you better pass me a link before i fucking send you the internet police for withholding important information

Attached: 1512483510119.jpg (640x640, 36K)

how much dick do you think Leonie sucked to get into the Officer's Academy

pleddit has a fire emblem rule 34 sub. I'll let you discover the shame on your own.

Attached: catherine4.png (1950x3132, 510K)

i don't care that dorothea is a slut, what bothers me is that she is a gold digger. manuela is also a slut for example but she isn't looking for a meal ticket like dorothea is, just someone that will love her, and that makes her endearing. dorothea just wants a sugar daddy, or mommy apparently. that is low tier.

reddit huh? so thats where it was hiding no wonder i couldnt find it, thanks

Attached: 1513900875987.jpg (500x375, 22K)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAR

Attached: 1565244583720.png (349x360, 165K)

i wish when she lost the winner would call everybody else on the roster to rape her
so i can fap to it